James and Sarah Pt. 03

Story Info
Sarah gets a Spanking and more...
2.5k words
4.28
27.4k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time ever... when she pushed the key into his door did she find she actually missed someone. Even if he did not stay with her during the sessions... she still knew he was about and at any moment he could walk in and make her shudder in anticipation. There was no affection from this man, no attraction she told herself... it was a business arrangement but for some reason, she was drawn to the man... but why?

Unlocking the door to her room, looking about as she pulled back the cover from the machine, she situates the cups... so she can reach them... she stretches across the bench and flips on the machine.

As he said... her bottom did not feel like itself till this morning... but at every sit... bathroom break and even when she went to bed... the tenderness reminded her of what had happened. How he touched her... stretching her open and then finally able to take him into her body... she also remember as the door shut, her having to rush home as even though... she thought she had cleaned up... she found she was still dribbling cum from her ass.

That night... laying in bed... she realized she was no longer a virgin in a sense... it caused her face to flush in the darkness... fingers running over her tender breasts makes her ass clench... causing a pained sound to escape from her lips... but it really wasn't that much pain... her hand slips lower and she finds she is wet again... yes, so much had changed in a short time...

That Saturday she followed his instructions to the letter. Sunday, though, curiosity took over and she had to at least check his office door, slipping either of the two keys, found neither worked and with a small huff... Went to do her session... On Monday morning though... she felt needy and so when she hooked the little cups to her breasts... turning the knob up a few clicks to feel an edge of pain...and as the machine starts to work at her breasts... she rests her head on one arm as her hand moves under the bench and between her legs... playing with herself till she cried out her own small pleasure... finding she had cum harder then she could make herself do at home.

Later that day when she came home with her father, she saw Mr. James pull up. "Ah... Sarah, Steve... I wanted to thank you for watching my cat this weekend, Sarah. You have a very responsible daughter Steve," he says to her father." which makes her dad turn about.

"Cat you say, Sarah... I didn't' know you were watching the neighbor's cat" then she watches Mr. James come over which at the sight of him... she can't help but squeeze her thighs tight. Her breasts seem to all of a sudden ache and she thinks she might be wet all of a sudden. For some reason though when she looks at Mr.James... feeling the weight of his gaze... she is positive he knows exactly what her body is doing.

"Yes, I asked Sarah to feed my cat and also to play a bit with her, did you get to play with 'my' cat?"he asks and it takes all Sarah can do but not blush thinking about that morning.

Making her wonder if he knew what she had done earlier that day and all she could say was... "I made sure you cat was fed and played with for a bit before I did my chores,"

Her father giving a quick nod, "good, you should have a bit of responsibility,"

"Come on over later Sarah and I will pay you... if your parents don't mind... it may be an ongoing summer thing as I have a few trips to do." which then he turns and heads off to his own home...

~

Turning down her folks when they asked her to join them... she waits till their car is out of the driveway and runs next door. Knocking on the door, it is pulled open almost as if he was waiting...filling the doorway, his single word of, "Strip!" causes something to curl in her stomach in anticipation.

Not even allowing her the opportunity to enter his home... she looks about quickly, not seeing anyone... slips off tank top and then hooks fingers into her shorts to slip them off... handing them over to his offerend hand.

Once naked, he allows her in and places her things on the chair, then follows him to his office. Pointing to a cushion by his desk.. He orders her to sit and then pulls over his chair, facing her.

Sit on your heels, part your legs... place your hands behind your back" giving her short quick orders which she finds she does as she is told.

The position he put her in, opens herself to him, lifting breasts as if in an offering, her legs open that she can feel the air on her pussy, making her feel very exposed.

Standing, he moves to walk about her... pulling her hair back so it does not cover her breasts, moving knees to open her a bit more and with a nod... seems pleased with her position. A hand runs over one tender breast... cupping... squeezing... it catches her breath when he rolls a nipple then pinches... then she watches as does the same with the other. Finding she is lifting her chest up higher for more of his attention.

A knock is heard and they both turn towards the door but before moving, his hand slips between her legs... running over her slit, "yes you are very wet, good... now do not move or speak unless I give you permission? Understood?" only waiting long enough for her to nod and then goes to answer the door.

Hearing another man's voice, she turns her head to see another man look surprised at the sight of her, "Ah... you are presenting a guest's gift?"

"And that is why you will never get one, Chuck..." Hearing his sharp tone, "she is under trial... so what business did you need to speak of..." Mr. James asks the other man as he motions him to a chair and then takes his own behind his desk.

Talk of a contract that was to expired, made them speak of money, extensions and a new due date. Unsure how long she sat there... she did her best to not fidget but then when she found needed to move, she would feel Mr. James gaze fall to her, reminding her, he was watching her.

Soon both men stood up and just as Chuck was getting ready to leave, he leans over to lifts her face... "She is a beauty... you should think about bringing her to court." which gives her a confused expression.

Court? The word flashes through her head, it was the 20th century... the only thing she knew of courts were of Kings and Queens... medieval times, though her face is still gripped, she looks to Mr. James and notices a very annoyed look on his face.

"Chuck, Let her go or else you will need to take your business elsewhere..." both hearing something to his tone. Fingers drop from her face and soon she watches both men go to the door..

Returning he motions her up, "Take a moment to stretch, then you can go to your room to start your session." dismissing her... she watches him move his mouse to make the computer come alive.

Gingerly she stands and while she waits for blood to flow through her legs, curiosity gets the best of her, "Mr. James?"

"Yes," though he does not turn about.

Biting her lower lip she then asks, "What court does he speak of? and guest's gift? and that contract you were working on... What kind of business do you do?" blurting out each question one after the other.

Hitting a button on his screen to blank it out, he turns and stands up... she notices the annoyed look and stepping to her side, he puts a hand to her arm and to escort her out of his office and up the stairs, "If... you decide to stay pass the trial period and we re-negotiate your contract... I will share more, till then... I need you to go do your session before your parents get home."

Stopping at the door, she puts up a hand to block entering, "But wait, I already did one this morning," she tells him

Watching him arch a single brow, a hand to her naked back... "And I said, you will be doing a session," then she feels a push at her back as she enters room.

Though this time, he stays and helps strap her down... attaching the cups and then feel his touch when he checks to make sure all is ready. Soon the machine is humming next to her and she feels the pull on her breasts, when all of a sudden she feels a swat to her ass... causing her to cry out in surprise..

.hen I tell you to do something," trying to look over her shoulder at him as there is something cold to his voice " I expect it to be done or there will be consequences." she feels him lean over her... hearing a few clicks, there is more pain to her chest... and turning.. Finds it is at the setting she had turned it up to when she played with herself. For some reason this makes her stomach sink... he knew.

Another smack is felt across her ass and this time it hurts enough to bring tears to her eyes. "I told you to not go anywhere but to your room and saw you try my office door. I'm sure you have heard your parents say, 'My House, My Rules', it also means my consequences. Though I will say I was pleased... watching you cum this morning," all of a sudden his face near hers... "hearing your little moans as your fingers played in your pussy... yes... I saw it all and have it recorded."

Horror shows on her face then she hears a single low chuckle from him.

Another Swat! This time her ass lifts up when his hand met her flesh and it causes to cry out, "I'm sorry... please... I won't do it again," knowing she was going to feel this for some time.

Then another Swat! but this time... she clenches her teeth, squeezing her eyes shut and tries not to cry out... Then her legs are parted... his fingers slip into her and to her horror finds she is sopping wet... she is turned on by the spankings.

"What a good girl..." she hears from him as his fingers slip along her opening checking her again and then under to rub at her clit... upset over the spankings... not wanting to respond... she finds she can't help but want to push back onto his fingers wanting more.

Rubbing... teasing... slow and then fast... dipping into her and then over...

Feeling his hand withdraw from her... looking over her shoulder, she notices his hands have gone to his pants and thinking he is to take her ass again, she becomes confuse as he moves up along her side, freeing his cock which was bigger than most of the guys at school, she gets a up close and personal view as it waves in her face.

"Open your mouth and try to take as much as you can, bite me though... and you will quickly learn a different kind of punishment." looking up at his face, she sees the cool expression is back.

Tommy, her last boyfriend always wanted her to do this... she would take into her mouth and before she got use to him going in and out... she would hear a groan then her mouth would be filled with his cum...

But she did not think it would be the same for this man...

Strapped down... hoping he would give her, her release... she knew she would not get anything more unless she did what she was told, so leaning over... lips parting, she watched as he brings it closer and he pushes the mushroom head of his cock into her mouth.

It was big, a lot bigger than her ex... pushing more into her mouth, she finds she struggles...and so he stops moving so she can get use to him. Her tongue she runs underneath his head... she tries to pull back and then move forward to take more of him... fingers she feels on her head, then lacing into her hair... as she goes to take more of him... she hears a moan from him.

For some reason this makes her happy... she tries again run her tongue under his cock. His fingers move within her hair and she feels him move in and out of her mouth... Trying to take him in and at each thrust, he goes deeper... she chokes... gags as he hits the back of her throat and she hears him.

"Relax Sarah... just breathe through it" but it is so much... so soon... to much.. But she tries remembers his words... don't bite, widening her mouth... trying to breathe through her nose... only using her tongue she tries to open wider for him.. In... out... he seems to be getting bigger...

Remembering... all of a sudden... his fingers clench, pulls her heads forward and he drives his cock harder then ever into her mouth... it hits the back of her throat... she gags, thinking she will lose her earlier meal... her tongue flicks again and then she hears his loud groan...

Explosion of his orgasm shoots into her mouth... all of a sudden full of his cum, all she can think is to swallow... Drink it... down it.. Dont' lose anything...

Gulping... drinking... feeling him slowly pull from her... her tongue run overs her lips to get the last... but she can't help but look up at him... wondering what will come next..

His eyes are glazed as he is lost in the moment but... Then he looks down at her, saying only two words, "good girl"

Stepping away she hears him go to the bathroom, water running and waiting to see what comes next... She almost jumps when hands are at the straps... releasing her.

Helping her up, he leads her back to the front door... not a word has been said even while she gets dressed...

Thinking she might have done something wrong... a hand to the door knob... she hears, "tomorrow we will measure you and make sure you are making progress..."

Watching him for a moment, he walks back to his office and turning to exit his home... she stops for a moment on his doorstep. Thinking of recent events... her ass a bit tender from the spanking, the faint taste of him still in her mouth... she knows she did do something wrong but she also knows she did something right and with a slip of a smile to her lips... she heads home with thoughts of what tomorrow will bring...