All Comments on 'James and the Gloryhole'

by jamesale2003

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dream come true!

Thank you for such a great story! One of my favorites and I’d love to be James!

motherlover76motherlover76almost 4 years ago
Craigslist

Three successful Craigslist hookups in one night? Hahaha I wish. I do miss the personals section though.

Texland1Texland1almost 4 years ago
Meeting men at Business conferences

Almost every business conference I meet at least one many times 3 or more usually married men hit on me for gay sex. Usually good sex. Several times ended up having sex while they are on the phone with their spouse. I call me before sex but a few times a get a call during. Hot to continue sex while on the phone. Once my boss called while I was breeding a married man. I keep breeding. It was so hot and he was a bottom he cleaned my cock with his mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I simply love your adventures with James! I would love to just have my first, but I hold no hope that it will ever happen, so I live through these adventures. Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So hot

As a straight guy, my first experience ever with sucking cock or being sucked was at a glory hole. I was going through a rough divorce, living in a new state, didn't know anyone, lonely. Long story short, I had probably 8 bjs from men and sucked 2 cocks myself at those GHs, only 1 to completion.

8yrs later I still have incredible urges to do it again (have since moved, no more glory hole access unfortunately). I cruise online and grindr, chat with guys, talk about all the cock and cum I want but I chicken out.

I'd love to let go like James and just be a total cock slut for a night, suck off half a dozen cocks and fill my stomach with cum. Maybe someday I will get the courage.

Great story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
True to life

Captures the simple cock lust that many of us feel but can only express with the freedom that comes from traveling away from home. I find it deeply satisfying to give and receive pleasure with another guy who is equally focused on his cock or mine.

Married business travelers have always been a happy hunting ground for me and this story seemed very true to life.

jrt20jrt20over 2 years ago

love the story. my cock was hard as I read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want to have a week like James

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, I luv sucking multiple cocks and swallow all they can pump out !

TN

docisindocisinabout 2 years ago

So fucking hot. I’m leaking cum…straight into my bookmarks folder…

phallustinephallustineabout 2 years ago

Yet another story that makes me regret retiring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I had one night out of state as a married guy and hooked up with 4 guys for me sucking all the loads out of them at my hotel room the next morning I got my last grndr call and he was by for better then the other 4. It was a great ride home remembering all 5 cocks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjamesale2003@jamesale2003
Straight, married and orally-bi. I like to write about cocksucking between married men. My story series of James explores his journey from cock curious to cum fetishist. Let me know what you think and where to take the story next...