James and the Gloryhole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And for their collusion to end in this booth. And to what would happen next for them?

He kept sucking emanating mmmm and saliva down the prick and his lips.

From the taste, he could sense Marc was leaking precum.

Might he cum soon?

He left Marc thrust a bit more deeply and let his hands rest on the back of his head. Was he face fucking me, wondered James?

Suzanne muttered something, an instruction to Marc.

"Hey, man. This is great, really fantastic. But I'm gonna have to come soon..."

"Be my guest." Responded James

A few seconds passed by for Suzanne made the demand for Marc.

"He wants to cum on your face."

Pause. Silence. Sucking.

"He wants to put his cum in your mouth on your lips and your face."

James had some experience in the last few years, but he'd never had a facial from his exploits.

Of course, he'd given plenty to his wife, Laura. He flashed to a moment when he painted her face with a particularly copious load one holiday in Mexico.

James nodded his acceptance.

He knew Marc was close. His hands and arms were flailing about.

James decided to set up the target. He shuffled on his knees close to Suzanne and hunkered down, head tilted back mouth open tongue outstretched.

Marc wanked his cock moving close so the tip occasionally touching James's tongue.

The air in the booth was hot. It smelled of sex. It smelled of cum.

In a moment, Marc's eruption started.

"Arghhh!"

The first jet entered James's mouth, coating his tongue and lips.

The second, more forceful streaked James's face from the forehead down his nose and left cheek.

More came, the next to his right cheek and chin. And several more to the area around his mouth before subsiding.

James's reached his tongue to his cum coated lips and licking it in. He sucked the mildly pulsing cock a few strokes.

Then he rested feeling the semen warm and rolling down his face. He let it go where it wanted. Some was dripping from his chin. A stream was oozing down his neck. He let it.

Suzanne had launched herself at Marc and they were embraced in a deep kiss which kept going for well over 10 seconds.

They broke laughed at each other.

She said, "James. That was the single most fucking hottest thing I have ever seen!"

James said, "Yeah? Glad you liked it. I thought it pretty hot too. Thanks, Marc."

James was feeling the urge. Sitting in the corner his cock had been hard for nearly 2 hours and needed to be relieved.

He wanked slowly and waited for one of them to act...

Suzanne muttered something to Marc. From his reaction, he seemed unsure.

James could tell that Suzanne was the sexual ideas one in this relationship.

"Come on! We'll do it together..." in a loud whisper.

Finally, Suzanne said. "I want to watch Marc suck your cock. I'd love to help, OK?"

James smiled and stood ready to receive.

God knows, he needed to cum.

First Suzanne kneeled, then Marc hesitantly followed as if he needed reassurance.

Suzanne took the lead and James's cock into her mouth and sucked it like a greedy girl.

She bobbed deep, licked his length and was lost in enjoyment as James watched her hungrily lick and swallow him inside.

After a couple of minutes, she realised the presence of her partner and offered the cock to him.

Marc opened and took an inch, gave a lick and then held James's penis him his hand. His hesitancy relaxed and he got into the blowjob.

James was feeling rather deliriously horny and thrust into Marc's mouth. He was leaking precum profusely and felt free.

He looked over to Suzanne who had opened her top to release her tits to the air. And was now masturbating herself.

She seemed to tune in and out of watching her partner suck another man and to her pleasure.

James was ready to release.

He could be quite a heavy cummer and he knew that after a day of thinking about the Gloryhole and several hours of action he was going to burst a torrent.

Rather than blow the back of the stranger's throat, he took over and wanked hard while insisting Marc open his mouth.

The first stream of sperm directed straight into his mouth and the next seemed to coat Marc's mouth area and drip.

James let go five or six more spurts.

They all relaxed.

Suzanne just came hard at the sight. Her man on his knees his face covered in semen from a stranger. The stranger standing over him dripping cock in hand and also facially pasted in cum.

They all laughed a satisfied and relieve laugh before starting to gather themselves.

The men cleaned up with some tissues and dressed. Suzanne reached up to give James a full on kiss.

"Thank you James. I didn't know how much we both needed that. It was so much fun -we have to do that again!"

"Well, I'm here till Thursday"

The two left the booth and James just sat and took in the last few hours. His craving for cock and cum had been satisfied at least for today.

But the Urge had not yet been quelled.

He'd be back tomorrow night for more and decided to make it a marathon session as far as he could last...

THE NEXT VISIT

The following day he woke early again, but a little later.

"Ooh! 5am -just what the doctor ordered!" Before he got up to check emails and call into Laura.

But first, he checked the Craigslist messages to his post... "Married, curious cock sucker seeking same."

His posting:

In Pheonix from out of town for a few days.

Looking for discrete and safe cock sucking with bi-married and orally curious.

Visit my hotel suite for an hour on Wednesday from 6pm."

James was pleased to see 11 responses and he scrolled through to shortlist them.

Those one-liners he deleted and several had a more considered response.

Three in particular interested James from the vibe he got. All were claiming to be married and passed curious so had some experience.

James messaged them back with a couple of pictures and asking for the same in return. plus asking for a short description and what they wanted to do.

"Let's see what that nets..."

Next, he checked in with Laura.

"Hey, kiddo!"

"Hiya. How's it going over there? How's the conference?

After the fun of the evening before, it also escaped James that he was here for work. And was due to present his paper later today.

"Oh, it's fine. Big. It's hot."

"Wow. That's fascinating," Laura gently mocking James's scant details, "you haven't found some hot cheerleader?"

"Eh? No!" James knew he needed to respond like an actual human being.

"No, it's been good. I've met a few guys from the company over here. Had a few beers last night and watched a couple of films. Nothing too exciting. And no cheerleaders."

Which of course was true. But James's evening at the Gloryhole was about as exciting as it could get.

"Did you know, that your husband is turning into a bit if a cumslut?" James imagined himself saying. It felt like pure kink just thinking it.

And he dreamed distractedly about what he was planning in about twelve hours.

"We'll have to get... acquainted this weekend, babe..." Laura was teasing her promise from 4000 miles way. It always made James's cock tip pulse when she did that.

He loved her very much and found her still very sexy. It was her dirty mind: filthy. And gorgeous.

Onto mundane stuff.

Emails and running through his presentation one last time. And early breakfast.

That afternoon, he gave his presentation to the conference. It was rather dry and technical but the audience listened and gave that polite round of applause.

"Hey, James!" He noticed one of the audience come up to the side of the stage.

"It's Tony. From Sudbury."

James looked somewhat blank then realised it was a distant colleague from the company based in Ontario."

"Yeah, I think we've spoken on a conference call. Last year?"

They chatted for a while and caught up over a coffee.

"I'll be heading back Thursday evening. Maybe we can get dinner?" Asked Tony.

"Yes, that would be good. Steak or something?" James suggested.

The afternoon seemed to drag on.

James tried to keep his work head on but occasionally he drifted to the gloryhole booth at the ABS and shuddered in anticipation.

Around 4pm he decided he'd better get ready for night's activities.

Not that he needed much. He'd be naked and sweaty for most of it. And he hoped to be a little cum covered.

Passing by the shop in the hotel he bought provisions, water and wipes for cleaning up at the end of the night.

He checked his messages from Craigslist.

He had three full responses to his advert with pictures and a scenario.

"Mmm. He's hot..." James saw that Alec782 a 38-year-old office worker, married, appeared. He thoughtfully attached a picture of a beautiful cock that gently curved upwards. "That looks delicious..."

The next was from lol69plus1.

He said he was married and had a night off from household duties. He added that he had sucked cock before and was eager to suck again. The image was of a large muscular-looking cock which James thought might be a struggle, but worth the challenge.

The final one came from nasdanti1971 with a picture of a man with naked torso and erect cock.

He'd written on a sign For James, which made him laugh.

He replied to each and suggested time for each hour from 7 pm till 9 pm.

"An hour each should be comfortable," thought James.

MORE GLORYHOLE

It was time to get to work as James called a cab and picked up his travel sack before leaving his room, the door clicked behind him.

James stood purposefully. A man on a mission. A mission for cock.

On the ride to the ABS, he wondered how many he might serve tonight.

He felt confident that he could do more than the three he sucked off last night. He thought about one porn channel he watched and remembered the Milf called Heather who managed eight on her first session in the booth.

The cab arrived at the store and he entered to the two-tone sound of the door.

The same girl on the cash desk was there.

James noticed her noticing him and a smile spread across her lips.

She seemed to be significantly cuter than he remembered but James put that down to him be relaxed and more attentive.

He headed back to the area behind where the booths were...

Several were already occupied.

He took one in the middle section and closed the door. He set up placing the bottles of water down on the seating ledge the wipes and a towel he brought from his hotel room. Plus some gum for after.

Next, he selected some porn to play in the background. He smiled when he found a selection by Gloryhole Swallow; women sucking and swallowing multiple cum shots in a booth.

"That's perfect," James remarked, "let's see if I can keep up with you."

He then removed his clothes since the scene was likely to go wet.

And finally, he set up his camera phone in the corner on a mini tripod.

"For prosperity, James." He assured himself before starting Record. The light came on.

"Let's get some cock." To camera.

James understood that to get attention, fingers need to be placed in the hole.

He noticed a man in the next booth slowly wanking to porn in his screen. He didn't seem in a rush.

"'l'll suck your cock."

"Yes, that's right. I'll suck it. Just put it in the hole."

"I'm friendly. Don't worry." James tried to entice the Cock.

He thought he had failed as it was another 2 minutes until a pre erect and very wet cock came through The hole.

"Mmm, nice and wet."

James quickly opened and took the cock sucking with purpose.

He was tasting a cock that was probably ready to erupt. So he just kept up, his lips in a firm O ring slipping down the staff at a medium speed.

He could hear moaning and encouragement and felt the recipient push into his mouth.

He heard three knocks.

The cock started to spurt and fill James.

He kept bobbing for until it was spent and withdrew from James mouth and back through the hole.

"Hey, thanks."

James swallowed the load.

He rested back on his knees and looked over to the camera. Recording.

"That'll be nice to watch back on the plane." He thought.

The booth behind him opened and came to life. James wasted no time in offering service.

A cock duly appeared at the hole.

A black cock which was his first and although slightly larger than average was something he could handle.

Taking the semi-hard dick he wanked it and felt it harden quickly.

Uncut, the head exposed and retracted. He held his tongue to the head and licked it at each opening which brought the cock to full hardness.

He licked the length from the balls upward, James using the full flat of his tongue then he bobbed in into his mouth to start rhythmic sucking.

The now-familiar precum made him want to go deep.

"Let's try." He said looking to camera.

James's gag was sensitive, so he relaxed and push the cock back until the head settled in his throat.

He felt the gag but tried to relax; he tried a swallow.

Success. He pushed further and felt no resistance, so James pushed another inch and another.

He had the cock head no penetrate his throat and realised that all seven of its inches were consumed, his lips touched the pubic hairs.

The recipient appreciated his efforts with a groan.

James bobbed 2 or 3 inches in and out letting the cook enjoy the envelope of his deep mouth.

He released to rest and give some wet wanking.

James felt saliva and precum stream from his mouth and drip audibly from his chin to his bare legs.

"Let's get this done." partly as an order the recipient not to hold back.

For several minutes James sucked and used his hand in spiral moves to give so much stimulation, the cock would have no choice.

"I'm getting close." Said the recipient.

"Good. Cum in my mouth." James ordered.

With the knocks at the wall, James tilted his head back, opening his mouth to the camera.

The first jet landing in his mouth and the next fully coating his tongue. He sucked in the remaining pulses and cleaned the cock with his lip action.

He released the cock and drank the semen.

"Thanks." James went first. "I loved your cock."

"Yes. It tasted nice."

Looking into the camera, he noticed there was cum on his cheek and top lip. He decided to leave it there for now.

He took a swig of water which eased the cummy taste.

James heard the door go off several times indicating new arrivals.

This time it was followed by quite a bit of male laughter. The store was filling up which was good news.

There was boisterous laughter in the previously serene booth area.

The booth next door opened and to James, it sounded like two males entered. They were in high spirits judging by their laughter.

He wasted no time. Buy one get one free.

"I'll suck your cocks."

Laughter and verbal exchange between two. They sounded on the younger side. Maybe college students.

"Sure." Said the first voice.

There was a pause and what sounded like clothes being removed.

A hard and rod straight cock slid through the hole.

James licked the tip. It tasted fresh like it was just out of the shower. Smelling of young male body product.

It felt super hard the kind of solid a young cock enjoyed James remembered when he was 20.

He savoured it's spongy surface, drawing his lips back and forth. Plenty of tongue on the underside; no hands just mouth.

Its owner seemed to approve judging by the noise and back thrust.

Suddenly it was gone which startled James.

But next came through a larger and black cock also rock erect. The size was easily the biggest James had encountered figure it to be eight or nine inches but with a girth he could handle.

He sucked it in and gave ten long deep sucks then wanking it wet.

More sucks. Deep. Tasting fresh and leaking precum over his face and lips making sure he exuded copious saliva over the beautiful specimen.

"Hey." Pause. "Can we come in there with you?"

James immediately responded.

"Yes. Come here. I'll open the door, OK?"

The two young men slipped into James's booth. They both looked attractive. Athletic. Toned.

But just as James went to close the door a hand came in followed by a third man.

"Hey, Steve." Said voice number one.

Given the size of the booth, it was a tight squeeze.

James was naked and got down on his knees in front of voices number one and two.

"So, are you guys here for? I mean you seem to be in high spirits. What's going on?"

They explained something about winning a semi-final basketball game and were looking forward to the final.

"So... you gonna suck us off?"

"Certainly. All of you." James indicated to Steve to get his cock out.

"And I want your cum. You can cum in my mouth or on my face. It's up to you."

"Fucking yeah!. Are you English or something?"

"Close enough." James left it at that while reaching for the cock of voice one to gently jerk it watching the head glistening in the dim light.

He sucked it in gave it is total attention for several minutes. He even tried going deeper again.

The cock owner liked the action very much.

James reached for the cock of voice number two and jerked it then engulfed it with deep bobbing, then concentrated shallow sucks on the top inch which had the desired effect.

Steve was jerking slowly in the corner.

"Come here. Let me suck that for you."

Steve stepped closer and fed his cock, also an impressive specimen, to James.

The three were all tight into James's face, cocks almost in touching distance.

"So is anyone ready to cum yet?" James asked

And it was voice one who said, "I'm pretty close."

"Ok then. Let me know?" said James.

He went for it sucking he delicious wet prick giving lots of tongue and drenching it. Saliva he could feel was rolling down his to his chest.

The heat that had built up from the hot young bodies in close proximity and James's physical exertion caused a full sweat.

"Hey, OK, I'm going cum."

James just kept sucking. The load filled his mouth. He gulped once. Some semen escaped the corners and dripped below onto his own rock hard cock.

James then gave attention to the black cock.

The residual cum added to the slick lubricating effect.

"Hey. You ready? said voice number two.

James leaned his head back and opened his mouth.

A powerful boost from this virile prick coated James's lips, filled his mouth and continued and continued.

James realised he had just been hosed in cum. He scooped the cum from his face and into his mouth. It was delicious.

Then without any warning, Steve pushed his cock up to James's lips and just started to cum. James opened up to take the tail end of his climax.

James sat back on his and just looks up at these three hot young men and by now relaxing cocks.

They thanked James for the blowjobs and made to leave via the next booth when they dressed and left.

"Oh my!" James said to himself.

He was hot, sticky and covered in residual semen. The smell completed all senses.

He realised the camera was still recording and fortunately was on the right side to collect the action.

James had a bit of a cleanup job to do and wiped himself down and took a gulp of water.

He left he could go on, but decided to draw the session to a close. He had more fun to look forward to tomorrow night.

As he left the store, his mind was buzzing. The intensity of the gloryhole booth these last two nights was so much more than normal meetup by swinging services when 95% of the time was a total waste of time.

He would he be able to go back to that mundane?

In 10 minutes he was back at the hotel and felt like he needed a quenching beer so he headed directly to the bar.

Ordering a pint of cold amber lager he heard a friendly voice to his right side; it was Tony.