James and the Gloryhole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, James. Was it all that bad?"

"Eh. What's that?"

"The conference!"

James snapped back into the room.

"Oh, yes, it was fine. But you do walk a lot of miles and listen so much. But I got a lot out of it. You?"

Tony told James all about a presentation he heard from a Chilean mining expert and his ideas about a new design.

They chatted about the conference line up the next day about their wives, families and the opportunities for sightseeing in the Phoenix Metro area.

James decided not to add that 10 blocks south there was a decent adult book store where you can settle down to suck all the cock you can handle.

But then, you never know.

James had found that many married and ordinarily straight men harboured desires to suck a stranger's cock; maybe more. Provided they would never be found out.

After three pints, James decided to head off to his room. The jet lag was slowly making its way out of his system. By the time he was normalised, he'd be heading back home to Laura.

Laura. She was such a sexual person, but he wondered how she would handle his adventures in cock. She would never find out. This was to be an entirely private aspect of his personality and experience.

Back in room 1175, he checked business emails and then Craigslist messages on his private email. He had three set up tomorrow evening and five more speculatives.

Each of the three had bothered to send him a short outline of what they wanted and all had sent pictures.

James sent final instructions at their allotted time. He would then text his room number when they arrived in the lobby. They would come to his room, enter and James would - he shuddered - drop to his knees and suck these strangers to completion. He would be providing a service. He would be a cock slut for them.

The following morning James woke at 6 am.

"Ahh. Almost there." He thought as he looked at the illuminated bedside clock.

"Later today I'll be kneeling on that spot with cock in my mouth." He mused.

He got breakfast then went through the conference routine. He was so ready to go home.

He was so ready for tonight's finale.

James fuelled up on steak and sides and a coupled of big glasses of merlot. He felt a nice buzz of alcohol and anticipation.

The first would arrive in 20 minutes. If he was coming. He checked out his email and photos again.

Mmm. Married and first timer. Wanted James to take control. Worried about sucking another cock; "let's take it slow."

James received a text at exactly 7pm.

"Hi. Arrived. Where are you?"

He noticed that date number 1 kept the text ambiguous. In case it was found he guessed.

James gave the room number and waited in the suite's lounge area.

A knock at the door. Subdued.

James opened and let his date in.

"Good evening. Name's James."

"Hi. Hello." Mmm a bit nervous, thought James.

"Yeah. I'm Charles."

"I'm glad you came. Are you still open to what we discussed by email?

"Um, yeah. Very much. I've thought about nothing else all day."

"Good. I find constant arousal and edging can do wonders for volume."

"Eh? Oh! Yes." Charles got the drift.

"So... you like erm,"

"Cum? I've developed a bit of a craving," explained James. " I've been here for a couple of days and had quite a satisfying experience, Charles." He smiled.

"Drink?"

"You have a beer?"

James handed Charles a cold brew from the refrigerator in the lounge area.

Charles appeared to be 40 and in decent shape at 5'11". Dark haired and moderately hairy.

They clinked glasses; James's merlot to Charles beer.

They sat on the couch and Charles started to relax.

"I liked the sound of your request, Charles. You've not had so much experience?"

"So as I understand it you want me to suck your cock?"

James looked at Charles for confirmation. Reading his tablet, "you want me to lick your balls. And then lick from balls to 'leaking tip'?"

"Mmm, yes." Charles was clearly aroused.

Continuing..."And to suck you - until you burst."

Heavy silence.

"Well, I think I can do that, Charles."

"And is there anything else?"

"Well, let's just do that. I'm not sure if I'm ready to reciprocate.

"Not a problem." Said, James.

"Let's get started, shall we?"

James took two large slugs of wine and kneeled in front of the stranger.

"Will you stand up for me? I'd like to enjoy the sight of your cock.

Charles stood, and unbuttoned his white dress shirt. James reached for the buckle and zipper, lowering it slowly.

He looked up at Charles who was looking down at James. He could see the anticipation.

His pants dropped and James could see the outline bulge of a cock that was already fully erect and constrained.

He reached inside and grasped the length. It was solid and warm.

Next, he pulled back Charles's briefs and down.

The cock bounced central to its new position looking irresistible and ready.

James moved closer and could feel the heat and small slight male muskiness.

Looking up to Charles who seemed completely in the moment, he pushed up the 7-inch staff to reveal the balls.

And licked.

And sucked gently.

And ran up the length to the tip.

And again.

It was wonderfully hard and wet.

The tip was shiny and dark red.

James wondered how long he would last.

His mind flashed to a meeting with a man in Manchester when the guy blew his load before even being touched.

James opened and sucked in the head and moved back and forth with full but gentle lip contact. Continuing for a couple of minutes while Charles found his voice.

"Oh, God. Yeah that's it. Just like that..."

Accompanied by the of wet contact and sucking as James worked him.

Already there was copious, precum, slick and viscous before dissolving in James's mouth to be swallowed down or drooled out onto the cock length.

Charles encouraged his cocksucker with thrusts and pulling his head towards him.

Going to the back of his throat, James swallowed to ease the gag and allow it access. Deep.

The motion was getting frantic between James deep suck and Charles's pushing.

"I'm getting close!"

James ordered his date to cum. "Down my throat."

The thrusts were random; moments away...

And, release...

James inhaled deeply, went deep and Charles came hard. James felt the muscular pulsating and the load was sent directly downwards.

He withdrew to take the last semen on his tongue and savour it.

Charles was panting but regaining control.

"Jesus. Fuck."

James took that as a compliment as he licked his lips and the cock of residual.

Charles collapsed on the couch but quickly started to dress.

James sat there, his cock solid and needing attention soon. Perhaps his 8 or 9 pm calls would help him?

His 7pm date was about to leave.

He stopped and turned to thank James before leaving the lounge and then suite. The door clicked closed.

The time was 7.40 pm.

James took a sip on his wine and his phone signalled a text.

It was his 8 pm already.

"Mmm. Keen." He thought.

He gave himself a few minutes allowing his next date to wait in the lobby.

He sent the instructions and browsed the email from "Jake". Tidy. Looked solid. About 38 and well-toned. Married to Tori - not sure why he had to say that.

The door chimed and James reached for the handle.

A meaty gentleman walked in - appeared to he 6'2" or so wearing an expensive-looking suit.

"Hi. James." He offered his hand and Jake shook it as if in a business meeting.

"Jake. Good to meet. I loved your profile on Craigslist."

"Really. What about it?"

"Oh, it was business-like. Easy to understand. And I liked you are so far outta town so I won't get caught..." He smiled with a glint.

"Where do you want me, James?"

"There's a lounge just in there with a couch. Get comfortable while I get you a beer, OK?"

By the time James walked through, Jake was stark bollock naked and sitting legs spread. He did indeed have an impressive physique. And an impressive cock. Beautiful on fact. And it made James wonder how he was going to handle it. Certainly, it was the largest he seen in real life and handled.

"Fuck me." James couldn't help but spill out.

"Oh? I didn't think that was part of the deal."

"It isn't. I'm an orally bi kinda guy. That's all."

"Suits me."

James positioned himself between the substantial legs of his date and rubbed them. Then smoothing his hands up to Jake's cock he put one then the other hand around it.

He could feel it's weight and girth.

"That's a magnificent cock, Jake. Gorgeous. Um, how big is it?

"It's nine inches."

"I might struggle."

"Just go slow."

James also remembered from Jake's profile that he claimed to be a heavy cummer.

James started to lick the head with the flat of his tongue. And some of the length.

He worried about scraping his teeth along this magnificent specimen...

Opening wide he took a couple of inches and bobbed away for a minute breaking to lick.

Mmm. Mmm. Muh...

James loved the feeling of this cock and Jake thrust up from the couch to meet the sucking mouth.

In this position, James was leaking saliva which rolled down to Jake's ball sack.

James took his right hand to simultaneously wank the staff.

Jake moved to stand up, the prick escaped James's mouth.

He kneeled there just admiring the cock.

"That's one hot piece of meat, Jake."

James continued to suck as deep as he could. Deep-throating was out of the question.

But he was determined to give an excellent blowjob and that's what he continued to do.

Licking the wet ball sack and the staff. Drooling on the head.

Breaking off to give a sexy, wet wank.

Jake encouraged him with sounds of lust.

More sucking. In a rhythm now.

"Oh, yes keep on that and you'll have me."

James was starting to feel a cramp in his facial muscles and was wanting this gorgeous moment to continue and to end.

"Soon, James."

"Aim for my mouth."

James opened wide. He knew this would deliver a copious deluge from what Jake told him.

Jake furious jacked his slick cock to reach the tipping point.

Patiently.

Slap, slap, squelch, wet.

"Ahhrgh."

Then Jake delivered, quickly filling James mouth to overflowing. Cum cascading his chin. Dripping. Spurts hitting further up his face. Forehead, cheeks, hair.

A one man bukkake.

Before the jets subdued, James was a cummy mess feeling like a slut. A cum-loving slut. Swallowing.

He wanted this every day.

To suck cocks like this one.

"Oh, man! Fucking incredible. "

"Oh, I agree." James his lips heavy with semen it was almost difficult to speak.

"Thank you." James was content. Weary.

But he knew the night was not yet over.

And he needed to cum.

He resolved to insist his 9 pm call would have to do this.

Jake dressed and made to leave thanking James for the oral service.

James walked to the bathroom and admired the cum covered look before cleaning up for his next date.

He was feeling fully content with how the liaisons had worked out.

Turning his thoughts to the last one of the night -- nasdant1971 aka "Tony". With wife, and an "adventurous cock sucker". Wanted mutual sucking and to swallow. Age 47.

The text went at 8.58pm and James sent instructions.

Opening the door, he almost did a double-take.

The stranger standing in the corridor was not a stranger at all, but was Tony he met at the conference. The very same from his company

"I think you'd better come in."

"What are the chances?"

The two stood in the entrance to James's suite.

He decided to take action.

"Look, Tony. It's fine by me if you want to go. And also if you what to stay. It'll be fun and you can rely on me for complete discretion.

How about a drink then you can decide what you want to do?"

James thought it better not to divulge his hedonistic last 3 days and the men he had pleasured.

"Sure. You got a beer?"

"Let me see..."

The two moved through to the lounge area of James's suite and took a seat.

James went first.

"I liked your ad on Craigslist. And very much liked your response."

"Yeah well, I figured while away on business I could indulge myself. As I said, I'm married too. But get the urge to such cock from time to time.

I've been in this lifestyle for about 10 years." Said Tony.

Might have met 50 men or so."

"Wow. I am envious," Responded James, "I'm about halfway to that number."

And catching up fast, he decided not to add.

James took a large slug of wine.

"I'd like you to see through your fantasy. I'd love for us to suck each other simultaneously. Coming together might be a challenge though..."

James stood and walked through to the over sized bed. He started to remove his shirt and shorts.

He looked for the adjoining doorway.

Tony appeared.

James smiled and carried on until he was fully naked.

Tony watched James hold his cock and wank it. The wet prick was almost read to erupt its load so James took care not to tip over the edge.

Tony started to strip placing his clothes thoughtfully on a chair. He was still thinking.

James decided to fix that.

He dropped to his knees and ran his hands slowly up Tony's legs to his briefs.

He outlined his bulge and traces the length of his hardening prick.

James leant forward. Close, placing his mouth over the cock opening and biting gently into its girth.

He moved up to the waistband and edged his finger into the elastic.

He looked up at Tony and then started to pull down his underwear.

The top edge of a hardening cock was exposed.

He went all the way down.

The cock bounced free and came to a rest angling up at 30 degrees. It was similar to James's in size and girth, uncut.

James impatiently opened his mouth and took in the cock and sucked strongly for 30 seconds.

He released it.

The expression on Tony's face had dramatically relaxed. Accepting. Wanting.

James sucked more, hands-free, taking 2, 3, 4 inches and his tongue bathing the underside.

Sucking sounds. Wet sounds. Breathing heavily from his date.

Continuing, James drooled on the head firmly wanking the cock.

"Hey," uttered Tony, "do you want to get on the bed?"

"Yes, of course."

The two men climbed on top of the giant mattress that was dressed with what seemed to be an excessive number of pillows and cushions. James threw them to the floor to leave an open playing field for them.

Tony lay down on his side.

James did the same and with his head facing the cock.

He took a moment to feel its full hardness and touch the soft ball sack. It had been shaven of all hair. The tip leaked.

James leaned forward to lick the tip and savour the precum. The taste of sex.

He opened and started to suck. At this moment it was just James and a cock.

And the angle was perfect to go deep.

As the tip pushed down his throat James felt his own cock be engulfed by mouth.

Tony was now sucking James's bursting prick. Hardened and aroused by three hours and three strangers.

The two men were sucking in lockstep.

James felt overwhelmed with pleasure; both giving fully and receiving fully.

Both men thrusted in response to this pleasure. Their mouths became receptacles for the place were a cock should go.

There was no need any more to be neat or tidy. Saliva, drool just cascaded wherever it wanted to go. The cocks leaked into hot, wet spaces.

The thrusting became more random, chaotic. Sometimes taking one or another by surprise as the thrust went deep.

Gagging. Regaining order. Sucking. Drooling. Lust. Wetness.

James just wanted this cock. To consume its sex.

He could feel his impending orgasm.

He just kept going. Thrusting and sucking.

The delicious feeling as he knew the tipping point would come and he could finally release.

That was it.

It had started.

Today, James came heavy, unloading a large quantity to the mouth.

Within a heartbeat, the other cock started pulsing and spewing semen into his mouth.

The two men convulsed through their orgasms until spent.

James didn't want to release the cock. It became part of his mouth. The cum bathed the cock and filled his mouth.

Be slowly broke sliding his lips back keeping contract to retain all of the spunk.

James swallowed. Licking the cum wet prick and sucking it some more to be sure.

"Hey! That's too much..."

Tony was hypersensitive after his orgasm.

The two quickly regained full consciousness.

"So, Tony. Are you glad you came? Are you glad you stayed?"

"That was without a doubt one of the most intense experiences I think I've ever had."

James had to agree.

The last three days had exceeded his expectations by a mile.

He'd sucked a dozen wonderful cocks, wonderfully.

He remembered that he would be going home tomorrow.

Tony showered and dressed.

James sat in a chair naked, his cock wet and satisfied, and drinking wine.

The two said their goodbyes and took a last vow of secrecy before Tony slipped out of the door.

The following day was transit day. James called his wife to chat and they made plans for the weekend.

The flight took off a 9:05 pm ad the stewardess brought James a glass of Champagne. James settled himself to his business class pod and wrapped himself in the blanket.

He reached for his phone and set up the replay from the gloryhole two evenings ago.

Would it ever happen again?

James certainly hoped so.

But if it didn't, he would remember this trip for a long, long time.

*

Please leave a nice comment if you want to.

Also, send me your story ideas and I might write it.