All Comments on 'James and the Woods'

by jamesale2003

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
mches1965mches1965over 3 years ago
Yum!

An excellent build up and wonderful climaxes ! 😊

I very much look forward to reading more.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Great story! I love reading about guys cocksucking experiences. I am a straight cocksucker too. I love cocksucking, but I love women too.

69stroker6969stroker69over 3 years ago

What a great story. I can relate to James. I too loved my wife and loved sex with her but found the idea of sucking cock compelling. I also love sucking cock in the outdoors. Your descriptions were perfect. My desire for a cock right now grew as I read your story. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good

You captured the mood just right - keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Reminds me of me sucking cock where I live growing up in Daytona

Texland1Texland1over 3 years ago
Good

He should have given the young man his number so when he wanted sex could call a willing mouth. When I was young I had good looking married men I could call when needed sex from a passionate man!!!!!

t2u1ckt2u1ckover 3 years ago
Great Story

Very horny story, really got me going. I'm bi too but always been in need of man to man stuff, especially if it's anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Such a hot story had my cock leaking so had to keep tasting kept me horny

Scadog1950Scadog1950over 3 years ago

Great story, loved it

gcs2718gcs2718over 3 years ago
Had me throbbing

As a male cocksucker myself, this is one of the best cocksucking stories I've read in awhile. I'm horny as hell now, hope I can find someone to feed me some hard cock and hot cum tonight.

sabarsabarover 3 years ago
Nice

Spent an hour in the local cruising woods this afternoon in hopes of find cock, got lucky and found 3. Got a nice late afternoon cum lunch.

jrt20jrt20over 2 years ago

love the arch of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love cock sucking stories. I'm married in my late 50's and have had a strong desire to try sucking a masculine mans cock, even think about scenario's where it ends up being multiple guys, I want to try cut cock, uncut cock, hairy balls, smooth balls, and taste other married guys cum and feel it squirting on my face and tongue. The ultimate would be to have a married men night together where the purpose is to please the guys orally, reciprocal or not...would love that and spring a hard on thinking about it and just writing this...mmm your story was perfect!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nice got me hard and I just blew my load

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nothing more erotic than horny, married men getting together for slutty, cocksucking relief! Married 40 yrs, in the closet, but gay as can be, simply ADORE the opportunity to cruise for anonymous cock in men's rooms, wooded areas, and, though none of these exist near me anymore, adult theaters and bookstores. I miss the 90's, I was in my 30's and getting all the cock I wanted in the aforementioned places. Now that my wife has lost her sex drive to illness, I am needed by her around the house more. My comfortable retirement provides all we need but I'm less active in cruising, preferring to get high in my shop, strip naked and masturbate freely to gay stories and gay pmvs! I ride a few well lubricated tool handles and enjoy the pleasure of the vibrating saw with a homemade dildo fastened to it.......OMG, the cream flows then pumps like an oil rig when I ride that pleasure pony! Wanna hear or see more? horny4cum69@proton.me Athens Ga.

JakemcmannJakemcmann7 days ago

Mmmmmm married cocksuckers are so hot 🫦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjamesale2003@jamesale2003
Straight, married and orally-bi. I like to write about cocksucking between married men. My story series of James explores his journey from cock curious to cum fetishist. Let me know what you think and where to take the story next...