James and the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want it; I want to know what it's like." Replied the young man.

With that, he carried on gently bobbing and James felt the build in the base of his balls.

He felt an explosion. A cum explosion and he writhed.

The young man did his best to take it, but the torrent was overwhelming him.

He tried a small swallow but he had no chance and the rest cascaded over his lips and down James cock to his balls.

James lay back on the moss panting. He was hot from the exertion and sticky from the humidity and the spunk coating his face and cock area.

"So, how was that?" James asked the young man.

"Wow, it was amazing - thanks so much! I'll never forget it."

James saw the young man touched his semen-coated lips and he licked some off his fingers like after eating a pile of wings.

"Well, you have a couple of decades on me," said James, "I only started sucking cocks a few years ago. I'm married, wouldn't you believe it."

"No way. So you're not gay?"

"Some would say I am, or at least bi. But I love women and my wife; it's just I've grown to love sucking cock and cum. I'm not sexually attracted to men as such, it's their cocks I find so appealing. I blame my wife for firing my curiosity."

"OK. I guess..." Said the young man. He went quiet.

James noticed the outline of the young cock which made him wonder...

"Why don't you let me suck you off?" Said James. "And then we can be on our way."

"Stand up."

The young man stood and the prick was noticeable hard and pointing to the right under his jeans.

He reached for his belt undoing it and intensely watching James face; James rested on his knees and waiting.

Pulling down his jeans revealed the outline more closely of a very decent looking cock. He slipped his thumbs in his underwear to pull them down releasing a beautiful, bouncing cock coming to rest in a near-vertical angle.

James felt satisfaction at what was to come and he presumed the young man would not last that long.

He eased forward to hold the cock in his hand and gently gripped it.

The young man closed his eyes and bit his lip, head tipping back.

James licked the shiny head and enclosed his mouth savoring the leaky precum. The whole length was slick resulting from hours of lust.

James sucked steadily.

"Just come if you want to; don't hold back" James suggested to the young man.

"But I want it to last; it's so amazing..."

James carried on. The cock in his mouth was about seven inches and rock hard. James could feel with his tongue the veins on the underside and the main ridge of the length.

Going deeper the cock head reached the back of his throat to be greeted by James' usual gag. Relaxing he swallowed and took the prick down and pistoned back and forth.

He felt the hands of the young man on the back of his head holding him deep and he was aware that he was starting to thrust quite wildly.

"I'm coming, now!"

And James let the spunk flow, fill and be swallowed.

He continued to suck the cock, cleaning it off before finally releasing it.

The young man was silently coming down to earth.

The two said their goodbyes.

"Maybe I can see you here again?" asked the young man.

"Yes, maybe."

James dressed as best he could. His cock and balls were sticky with spunk, his face too.

Reaching his car he started the drive home.

He drove in silence thinking about his evening.

And thinking about seeing Laura tomorrow night.

Maybe it was time for him to confess... Where might that take them?

END

Please leave a nice comment if you want to and rate this story. If you liked this one check out my other stories which describe James's journey to becoming a cock slut.

12