James and Vanessa: Role-Reversal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa collapsed on the mattress, her eyes half-lidded, panting and oozing cum from her pussy, her ass, and the corners of her mouth. She'd never looked so satisfied. Small tremors of after-orgasm wracked her from time to time, but she lacked the strength to stand.

James gasped when Scarlet straightened and pulled out of his ass with an audible pop. She patted his back, scraping her nails down his thighs one last time for good measure, before she leaned down to undo the manacles holding him down. She started to turn, but James caught her wrist and pulled her in against him, their cocks sliding against one another in the pool of his cum. He kissed her, as deeply and passionately as Vanessa had, and she did not fight.

Within a few minutes, the three men were all dressed and gone, and Scarlet not far behind them. James managed a shaky walk over to Vanessa, where he collapsed on the sticky mattress beside her, his hand moving to rest lovingly (and a little possessively) on her bare hip. Eventually, her eyes focused on him, and she smiled.

"Did you enjoy your surprise, master?"

James took stock; his girl was filled with three other men's cum and his ass was pleasantly sore. They'd both been thoroughly sucked, fucked, and pleased. And yet, he could hardly say he was sated; lying next to his used pet, he felt stirring in his groin yet again.

"Very much so, love, but I don't think we're quite done yet."

12