Edging Methods

Story Info
Tease and denial wife describes the ways she edges her husband.
1.4k words
4
27.8k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
471 Followers

Hi, I'm Veronica. I sexually tease and deny my husband. This story is about how we've tried a couple of different edging methods before we settled on the method we use now.

When I moved in with my husband, he had a clear idea about how he wanted me to edge him, or as he called it, teasingly masturbated. It's the main method we use today.

We'd go up to the bedroom, usually on a Sunday afternoon so we'll have plenty of playtime. I stand by the bed and watch my husband get undressed. He lies down on the bed, and I get some chains and padlocks from the closet to lock his wrists to the headboard and his feet to the footboard.

We have a queen-size sleigh bed where he added six cargo ties, three on the headboard and three on the footboard. This allows me to chain him to the bed with his arms and legs spread chained to the outside cargo ties, or together, chained to one of the cargo ties.

For his edging, I'd lock his wrists to the left cargo tie on the headboard and his ankles to the left cargo tie on the footboard. This gives me plenty of room to lie next to him on his left while I'm waiting for him to calm down.

After I've chained him to the bed, I undress. Not in a striptease kind of way. No, I undress like I'm getting ready to take a shower, being careful to keep my back to him the whole time. My husband gets more turned on when I act casual than when I try to act sexy. I can't explain it, but it does make it easier for me to "perform".

After I'm naked, I go to my jewelry box and get his chastity cage key. The key is brass and I've attached it to a slender gold necklace with a gold ring. I wear the necklace whenever I go out. If anyone asks about the key, I'll tell them, or if I'm in a sadistic mood, I'll have my husband tell them.

I straddle my husband's thighs and unlock his chastity cage. I put the cage aside and put the necklace on so he can see the key. The necklace is long enough that the key rests just inside my cleavage.

Then I lean over and grab a bottle of baby oil from the end table. When I lean over, that's as close as my bare tits get to my husband's face.

I put some baby oil in my right palm, and start stroking with my right hand. Because my husband is restrained, I can take my hand away anytime after he gets erect. I usually wait until he's flaccid before I resume stroking.

I'll either remain straddling my husband's thighs or I'll lay down next to him while I'm waiting for him to get flaccid. While I'm waiting for him to calm down, I'll do things that I know arouse my husband, like kiss him, tell him about my bedroom fun with Chuck or Mark, or take a cigarette break. I love how he gets so turned on watching me smoke a cigarette topless.

Sometimes, I try to take him literally to the edge before I take my hand away. I love how his thrashing body feels under me when he's that close to an orgasm, but denied. Most of the time, I stop stroking long before that point. It's much easier on me, although it's not quite as much fun for him.

I usually edge my husband for a couple of hours. It's a lot of effort to get him restrained in the bed, and I want to enjoy teasing him for long enough to make the effort worthwhile. Of course, that doesn't mean I'm stroking for two hours. Most of the time, I'm waiting for him to get flaccid.

In a two-hour period, I'd guess that I'm stroking and stopping maybe six to eight times.

When I decide I've done enough stroking for the evening, I either stop, or I continue until my husband ejaculates. I try to aim his cum at my boobs. Sometimes I hit them, and sometimes I don't.

I clean myself and my husband's cock with a washcloth from the bathroom. I clean his stainless steel chastity cage with rubbing alcohol and let it dry before I lock it back on.

If my husband's cock won't get back in the cage, I go down to the kitchen, put some ice in a plastic bag, go back to the bedroom, and hold the ice bag against his cock and scrotum until he shrinks enough to get back in the cage. Since I'm still naked, the ice takes a while to work it's magic. He's not happy when I do this, but he doesn't get a choice.

I try to edge my husband once a week, although on the weekends when my boyfriend Chuck comes from out of town to visit, the edging session either moves to Monday or Tuesday night, or is sometimes skipped altogether.

Anyway, this is how my husband likes to be edged and I understand. Edging is his intimate and sexual time with me. But sometimes, I want to do something a little different.

One day, I was looking at some porn on the Internet, when I came across a picture of a woman and a naked man. The man's wrists were bound to the ceiling and his ankles were bound to a spreader bar. The woman had a sundress on and she was sitting in a chair, stroking the man's cock. I looked at that picture for a few minutes. As I was just about to close it, an idea popped into my head.

We have an overstuffed chair in the basement that I use to tease my husband with my boobs. I had him put hook eyes in the basement ceiling so I could chain him standing next to the chair. After he did that, I told him he'd have to earn his orgasms.

Each week, my husband would get one opportunity to have an orgasm. I'd have him get undressed, lock him standing next to the chair, sit down in the chair, and start reading on my Kindle.

I had a sundress on similar to the woman in the picture. My husband could see my cleavage, but that's all the visual stimulation he got.

At some point, I would put the Kindle down, and light a cigarette. I would place my open left palm under my husband's cock. I would try and keep my left palm as still as I could.

While I smoked the cigarette, my husband was allowed to rub his cock on my open palm. When I put the cigarette out, I took my palm away. If he came before I finished my cigarette, fine. I cleaned him and me up, put him back in his cage, and released him from the chains.

If he didn't, we'll too bad. He could try again next weekend. I'd resume reading and leave him standing there for a while before I locked him back in his cage and released him.

After about a month, my husband would be horny enough to cum in my open palm. I enjoyed this type of edging, mainly because it took a lot less effort on my part. My husband wasn't as thrilled.

My husband came up with a variation of me relaxing in a chair that we tried. In this variation, I'd lock my husband's wrists behind his back and have him kneel in front of me while I read on my Kindle. Again, I was wearing my sundress. At his angle, there was even less visual cleavage stimulation for him.

When I lit a cigarette, I would cross my ankles. While I smoked the cigarette my husband would be allowed to fuck my calves. If he came before I finished the cigarette, great. I clean up everything and unlock him. If not, we'll he'd get to try again next week. Again, he'd have to wait until I finished reading before I unlocked his restraints.

I wasn't as much of a fan of this variation because frankly, I didn't want my husband fucking anything, not even my calves. We did it for a couple of months and after he came the second time, we never did it again.

As I said, edging is my husband's time to enjoy himself, so we use the bedroom variation. I still think about the open palm variation from time to time. My husband knows when I'm thinking that because I'll stroke his cock with my open palm while I'm straddling him.

chatbug
chatbug
471 Followers