All Comments on 'James Pt. 01'

by Irish_Ted

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good story. First times are always remembered. I met a friend from my high school in the 3rd year of my uni. Dennis had transferred to my uni after 3 years. We talked and became drinking buddies, we went to a few bars including a gay bar he discovered. I must admit it was strange at first watching guys pick up each other but after awhile i got comfortable with it. I learned who was who and it seemed the opposite to straight bars where the guys sought out the girl, here it seemed to be the "girl" sought out the guy. I asked him how come he didn't get propositioned and he said because they think I am with you. I said I can go if you want and he said, no, I don't mind them thinking that. That was how it started. One night I had no luck with the girls at my local when I walked past the gay bar. I saw Dennis and dropped in, he was with a guy but he saw me and beckoned me over. The guy left, hi, whats happening, no luck with the girls, walking past, sorry did I break something up, no, not my type. We walked back, come in for a drink, ok, we had a beer, we talked and he said after a long fortnight, lectures, exams, I was hoping for a little action tonight. Me too. He looked at me, well, you are more my type, if you want to give it a go and see what happens, well, I guess I am offering, he looked down, sorry, guess I had to ask. I looked at him, were friends, don't be sorry, don't know how I would go but since I have been going to the bar I have thought about it. He smiled, I said well, no time like the present, and that's how it went. We undressed, he knelt and gave me one of the better blow jobs I have had stopping short of finishing me, then grabbed some lube , i saw his hand go between his legs, then he put a blob on the head of my cock and turned and grabbed my cock guiding it to his hole and then pushing back, my cock sliding slowly into him. It felt hot, tight, he told me to wait, i felt his ass adjust and then ok, and i slid back and pushed forward slowly fucking him. I liked girls, but this was good, maybe i just needed a fuck and it wasn't long before my cum was coating his insides which seemed to milk me, realizing later that was when he was shooting his load onto the bed. I was there for only that year, yes i fucked my share of girls but i also hooked up with Dennis on quite a few occasions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I want this!

Why can't I get this, too! (Straight, married. But want this...) Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous