All Comments on 'James the Blowjob Coach'

by jamesale2003

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Woodman2Woodman2over 3 years ago

A great story I would love to coach someone like you did. I am in Alabama

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I can relate to loving to suck, but not attracted to men.

Though it's just a story, it was kind of cool to read that 'James', like me, is not attracted to men, but is attracted to cocks. Some well described sensations: the feel of a warm, wet cock on one's lips. Some tips that I will try: Licking first, then only sucking the top inch or two. I was too eager and shy in my few experiences, so pretty much just went straight to taking it as deep as I could. I like the idea of savoring it. Lastly, for me at least, too many grammatical errors to be a wank story, but good enough to interest me in your other stories. All in all, thanks for the submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is a journey that most of us have been or are engaging in. Having a a coach, friend, mentor who can aid in so many ways and is sure to uncomplicate our journeys to enjoy our desires. It is such euphoric event when you live out fantasy in which so mind blowing that you want to repeat and it is your go to jerk off memory that you relive over and over again. In order to be able to enjoy most things you MUST COMMIT YOURSELF TO THE JOURNEY.

straitupcuriousstraitupcuriousover 2 years ago

Everything about this was perfect , very hot from start to finish. Even included what I think is best position sitting with legs spread, gives the guy great view of the guys cock and bails as well as great access. Made me wish i was Marc. I loved the way you described licking and sucking !

clrsw9clrsw9over 2 years ago

"James was not at all attracted to men; he was a class of cocksucker that was ALL about the cock. James was orally bi and that's as far as his attraction to other men went."

This describes me perfectly

CcatoneCcatonealmost 2 years ago

I have had a long journey like others. Seeing the comments, they are cocksuckers that enjoy sucking. They are committed. There are many obstacles that slow our desires. Family, moral, social labels, some physical and more. I as your story suggests it would be good to have a skilled sucker (coach) who wants to be a mentor and share their experience. I tried meet many times generally they are tops, and want anal too. It is rare to find a suck buddy that wants trading. I have been on many of sites looking for a friend many are set in their own, bottom majority, and the younger have far more access 10 times more experience before their 30s. The at a men's spa I met a 22 year old we traded sucks and was looking for a regular friend over a few months we talked and sucked each other. I learned that that had sucks over a 100, and he was more into mature men because guys his age are into groups. You go to men's club in the evening age group average age at 9pm 30 and younger, 6am the mature crowd, nearly all bottoms, around 4:30pm 30 to 55 more cocksucker and are likely trading. I have a lot to learn about sucking I have been a top near 50years. I always loved the a guy who made love to my cock, I never at the time knew why he did but I never thought about it. I have been learning from a few sites how improve my sucking skills, dildos big squirtting, stretching jaw deep throating, and different techniques. I am still looking for a friend coach. I your story is very real thing, we need to help others mentor, coach, very few have that personality and it has it hardships but it can be rewarding. And thanks, I am going to try and coach a few, I let know!!! OK guys let's be mentors.

CcatoneCcatoneover 1 year ago

It has been difficult meet other guys for sucking. As much as I prefer mature men they come with their with a different idea quite a few want kiss and are feminine. That is the reason why I prefer married men. Then there is the commit issue, it seems they are set on reliving an the first and forget to be a cocksucker. But as good luck can happen. A group of construction workers where I was one guy was paying a lot of attention to me, later he started a conversation with me we talked about many things. He finally got me to meet after work for something to eat. I guess he had gaydar. He all of sudden he said "I'm a cocksucker, and I would like to suck you, just blow and go" I smiled and said "great but only if I can return the bj. We now meet at least once a month, we joined a a small group and found 3 other guys that were into cocksucking. I have learned that cocksuckers and cocksucking men that are mostly attached to female and are a little more masculine. Your story reflects that.

CcatoneCcatoneover 1 year ago

I have on the verge of committing to being a cocksucker. I found out all the different reasons that I used as excuses, but urges were still there, after I met a bi woman, we had a few conversations. She like your story said, we are taught or better yet we are programed by many different ways, family society, religious, environment, and more. That we can actually reprogram ourselves,. It was sort of strange but is very true. After a few weeks she helped me and coached me in a 3way, but first had practice with a squirting dildo 8" got over the gag reflex, got my Jaws and mouth in shape, drank lots milk improve my spit volume. I definitely love sucking cock,. I hope guys will read your story it is if they are wanting to suck and be positive as they prepare themselves. Wonderful story, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Still looking for a good safe married guy who just wants to be sucked off and isn't going to run around hooking up with all sorts of guys, I want safety too because I love my wife and don't want to bring anything into our bedroom. I would be his suck servant, spontaneous, masculine musky ball sucking, and mouth fucking is all I want along with his sticky warm semen as he unloads in my eager mouth. It would be nice to develop a routine so our respective wives would not get suspicious as we got together for a weekly cock sucking session. I jerk off constantly thinking about being dominated by a nice married cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjamesale2003@jamesale2003
Straight, married and orally-bi. I like to write about cocksucking between married men. My story series of James explores his journey from cock curious to cum fetishist. Let me know what you think and where to take the story next...