James's Descent Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona broke into chuckles. She had the entire logic run through her mind. He explained that as if he was talking to someone else, but she might have been able to think it up just by mentioning their relationship.

"And I think I do love you more. For the... real reasons. Maybe just a crush at first."

"Trying to impress dear dad. Maybe if I suck his cock hard enough he'll stay."

It made her feel foolish, but that was a thought the girl had at one point.

"To love is to want to give. And I want to give you things. Many things."

"You sure that's not the whole god worship thing?"

"I'm sure. It's... you. I have this... need inside me. When I look at you, I see a job to be done."

"Pam said the same. Though, just so you know... I don't know if I feel the same. I mean, I honestly don't know if I feel that way about Pam." A sigh. "Maybe I'm just broken."

"Do you want to give us things, even if it hurts you?"

"Yes, but that is kind of a general thing. But I do want to give you more than the usual, but that might just be the parent and..." A sigh. "Okay, I have no idea."

Another chuckle. Love did make you an idiot. She knew that he did love them.

"So, what now?" The girl said that even as she knew what might follow.

"I guess... we keep going? I don't know. I never was a fan of the two-wives thing. Though, technically, I'm not even married to Pam either. Actually, nobody here is married."

"Grandma is actually unsure about the marriage thing since... it's a bit against what we do."

"Yep, the casual sex everywhere while marriage is about not fucking anyone else ever. Maybe she's stuck on that idea." Beat. "What are your thoughts?"

"Oh. Well, I think you could have a declaration that this will be your partner for things beyond the sex... the love, the care, and such. But when you do that, you are not making a promise just to them, but to everyone else. Hm... but we're kinda on the whole defying everyone else thing."

"No, you're going somewhere. I think up until marriage, if you break up, it's your business, but if you make that promise and break it, you're gonna have a community against you. I'd say you don't NEED to get married, maybe you're just constantly unsure until you get old and find out that you kept that promise. For other religions, marriage is like the permission to have sex."

"Pfft. Sounds like a promise someone makes under duress. Do this binding contract or you can't perform a basic biological function."

"Yep, unless you pay taxes you can't poop. Pooping is illegal for those who do not pay taxes."

The equivalence was sarcastic, but the man made that concept sound ridiculous. It would take a while to see if marriage was for the people following True Family. James did not pursue with some idea of needing an eating license which you got by signing up for the military.

"Would you want us to get married?"

Fiona paused at the question. The promise to always provide for him, to be a proper woman for him. And many other things she imagined. Somehow, it did not fit. And that made her consider that the time to get over her fatherly crush was not done.

"Maybe just something like a sanctioned lover?"

"I will not sanction any lovers. This isn't some feudal monarchy to have concubines on the side. No need to spread the seed around to make sure I've got heirs."

"It's just... you know... I don't know if I can find a better guy out there. You're smart enough that I can talk without having to explain things, you're kind, caring... you're... everything."

It was honest praise and the man could not dispute it no matter how humble he might want to present himself. She spoke facts.

"You know... THIS is exactly what I wanted to do with the incest thing. Set a standard, BE a standard, have every boy and girl and in-between out there with a strong model for both... the boys knowing their mother as both a caring woman and this feisty slut, the girls knowing their fathers both as practical men of great ability and kindhearted souls. I wanted to starve the bad people out by having everyone with the first experience be so good that it would challenge those who come after to be better. I WANT some guy to show up and run circles around me, show me kindness like I cannot summon, and have a pair of magic hands that could make me cum in two minutes of anal fingering."

Fiona could not help but laugh. He was taking a serious subject, but could not help but drop that idea. It did seem like he set an impossible standard... but with no standard, you could have the lowest quality people pass themselves off as a ten out of ten.

"But, you know... it's not just that. It's not about scoring on a test sheet. You'll find a guy and he might be a brain-dead idiot who needs an hour to make you orgasm, but you're gonna like him, no... you're gonna love him. Maybe he'll have something only you can see, or something only you think you can see. Some say it's love at first sight, but it can be more love at the first sign of what will make you two click. Your mom did tell you how I fell for her, right?"

"Yep. She peed in front of you."

In her mind, it almost sounded romantic.

"I didn't compare her to anything." Beat. "Okay, I was pretty much comparing her with every woman I could think of and considered that I was never going to find a bitch this kinky unless I sought out porn stars. But, in that moment I just went blank. And she turned into a bumbling idiot. As did I. So, if you see a guy that removes a digit from your IQ score, that's the guy. Doesn't count if you're already retarded, but I'm pretty sure my line will have geniuses. Apparently, Belle and Roy can do math already, and they can't WALK. So much in common with that amazing physician."

She had no idea who he was referencing, but Fiona could tell he was making a joke. And she got the message. Love will come around, but she has her dear dad as a model to not chase low quality men. The girl sighed, thinking that this might be up to chance more than close scrutiny. Fiona did not rely on luck to pursue results. But she had no choice here.

"Maybe you're just so attached because I haven't been around. I mean, I don't see you so eager for Pam. And I am sorry for that. Would have liked to be around to see you grow up at this horribly accelerated rate but I could not be here for that."

"I know why... and... I think it matters what you want. You're not leaving me on purpose."

"What you want matters, hmmm?"

And so, Fiona would set a core tenet of future laws. But the point was that she was still in a crush for her dad, one that was both natural and to be quickly moved over once she found a guy to love. She was tempted to scoff at the idea of being attracted to an absolute idiot... someone unable to follow on what she was thinking... but one never knew what drives the heart.

James was fine with this. He had his loved one, he did not need to engage in polygamy nor considered it in any way healthy. Casually fuck everyone? Yep, you can do that. Try to juggle multiple people at once? Only the mad and the desperate proceed.

He was both, but not just enough for it.

*

There... that is the last thing he could think about doing for the place. A couple of top-tier bots of each kind, the gene-tailoring room was fully stocked and merely waiting for more people to shove in those pods. James felt his eyes hurt. Sunrise. He'd slept in the game world, but it had still been close to sixteen hours since his last visit... It felt like he might be using them if he just went in for food and sleep, but no doubt he'd get a good welcome.

James paused to indulge in another smoke break, but this time he'd bring the ashtray back on the balcony. The sun hurt his eyes whenever he skipped out on sleep. But a contemplation came over him. What WAS he doing? Was the world really worth leaving behind?

He had a couple of friends that he could consider close, and a handful of people he might consider just friends. There were people at his workplace that he got on along with decently enough. And his family did not exactly hate him, though he felt it could be better. He thought of all the things that he'd miss about the world. Video games? Seemed they had some too, and in time he might see some in there as well. Plus, video games were merely a distraction... he wanted to go out and socialize, but people were just NOT socializing. He went to bars ever so often and it took hours until he could find someone to talk to. The last time the people he was talking to had ditched him once he did not treat them to drinks. Food? He might miss the ramen at that particular place, the fine shawarmas of his home region that no one outside of it could do right unless he managed to get that one friend of his in the game as well, he might never see one done RIGHT. And the sushi made by that company in packaged format beat every restaurant he tried some at. Or they did until the health department closed them for some issues they had. He called bullshit on that, since if they had such conditions he should have felt something by now, instead he had esteemed restaurants give him food poisoning.

There was a grand, curated porn collection on his computer that he had no idea how to transfer, but he would be in a world where he could enact that porn daily... even some of the more unrealistic kinds. There were many things in the world he considered good and nice... things he would miss. The glass was certainly not empty, but it wasn't half full. He had a job that paid decently enough to get by, though he was grossly underpaid for his skills and suspected office politics were going on. And his boss at least appeared to be decent. No question was asked about his sudden vacation.

All those things he saw on the internet, all the cops violating human rights as power got to their head, the world governments trying to enslave them, all the demands of women that they publish online and he proceeds to laugh at... the internet is designed to draw attention, even if it makes you angry. Maybe that was the point, and why he had to dig to find out that those cops DO get comeuppance since some people have started hunting them down.

But, for every little thing he considered the world worth living in, there were many other factors to offer the loss, immediately concerning him and his situation. He had to be a millionaire to have a two-bedroom apartment, women either were taken or had demands through the roof for something he did not see to bring any value to his life. Every year, things got more expensive, even if he was making twice the money of seven years ago, he was living in worse conditions. The man had come to terms with the idea that he would not have children. Because he just could not find any decent women. All taken or all complete psychopaths that he did not want near his person. If he stayed here, no doubt it would get worse. He might have to give up on the idea of retirement since it was looking like firms want you to work until your dying breath and then some more. The government was taking more and more each day and giving less and less until he considered the government in itself a net loss.

No, this world was not worth living in. Not when he saw better, not when one could do better. Would they think he killed himself, or was he under some delusion? The cock was still exactly as they had put it on, and this was no delusion. A delusion would be thinking you could do anything in this world to make it better. Everything has been rigged two hundred years ago. Any attempt to change things is met with the most horrible force. There were three protests for something real this year, and all of them had worse and worse things done to the people at those events. Frozen bank accounts, seized properties... and the last one had people straight-up getting killed. Cops gunning down protesters AND witnesses. It was public to show what happens if you fight the power. That's what they do... just kill you and move on and nobody will do anything because they have all the cards. Qualified immunity, insurrection, media manipulation. The list went on and on. Even the small picture showed that it was getting worse. His decision was made.

Time to fuck off.

1...67891011