Brad's Fetish Emboldens Aunt Ch. 01

Story Info
A nephew soon finds his aunt's true desires.
3.6k words
4.73
11.5k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 03/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fetishrus
fetishrus
22 Followers

Bradley a sandy haired green-eyed lad of eighteen awoke to sunshine bathing his bed. He moved his five-foot ten lean body out from under the white sheet on the bed and stood up. The guestroom in his aunt's house was very plush unlike his room at home. The large queen bed with the blue comforter was bigger than his old full-size bed. Clad in only his white boxers Bradley walked into the adjoining restroom. Looking in the large mirror over the sink he ran his right hand through his short hair. Stepping back, he patted his tan lean muscular stomach proud of its tightness. His whole body was awash in a dark tan, except for the white outline of his small swimsuit under his boxers. After washing his face and finishing his morning routine he headed downstairs.

Bradley's parents were away for the summer on a business slash anniversary trip to Europe. The high school swimmer was awaiting college after summer break. Bradley had to stay with his aunt while his parents were away, not being trusted to be alone in their house, while they were away during the summer. He found it ironic they would Airbnb the place to strangers trusting them for a profit. Bradley and his mother's younger sister always had a good time together since she was only six years older than him. Heather Bradley's aunt was a very savvy woman when it came to finding ways to make money. Heather had gotten in early and big when crypto started. Her two-story home and the pool outback were a few byproducts of her talents. Her college friends had laughed at her so-called folly with crypto. Heather was now the only one laughing. Heather, a college graduate, had become a biochemist and did project verification reports for a local pharmaceutical company. Since Covid she had gotten used to one day in the office and the rest at home.

"Hey young man it's only been a week and you come to breakfast in your underwear," Heather said smiling at Bradley as he entered the kitchen.

Bradley focused in on Heather, noticing again how much she looked like a younger version of his mother. Her brunette hair was cut short framing her face accentuating her high cheek bones. Her brown eyes looked at him as he looked at her in her tennis outfit. The white top along with sports bra held a great set of large breasts. He had admired them several times at the beach under her bikini top. Her firm tan legs on her own five-foot ten frame spilled out from under her tennis skirt. Under the white fabric beneath that skirt was a perfect rounded ass, Bradley would often tell his pals. Heather placed a plate of bacon and eggs on the table in front of Bradley as he sat down.

"Does my attire make you uncomfortable or just horny?" Bradley asked with a wicked grin.

"Oh please..., I saw your goods years ago when I helped your mom. Remember I got to bathe you pretty boy," Heather quipped back.

"Well anytime you want to bathe me again let me know," Bradley said pouring a cup of coffee at the table.

"Dream on hotshot. I'm off to play tennis for the day. I should be back in time for dinner," Heather said grabbing her tennis gear by the door.

"Fine I'll do a few laps in the pool while you are gone," he told her as he sipped his coffee.

Bradley finished his breakfast and decided to do the dishes for his aunt. Their verbal banter was an example of how much they cared for each other. There was a real bond between him and Heather one that would grow in a surprising way. Dishes done Bradley headed upstairs, not to his room but Heather's. He walked in looking at the familiar pictures on the pale rose colored walls. They hung on the walls opposite the bed a window in between one of the pair. He no longer was surprised by them, having sneaked in a few times while she was out. There were two on each wall, framed in two by three-foot silver frames. They were all in black and white. In one picture a head shot, Heather was wearing a black eye mask, holding an old black hand fan across the bottom of her face. Next to it she was in frame standing, head turned mask and fan covering her face looking at you, her backside in focus as she stood nude against a plain backdrop. On the other wall were Bradley's favorites. Heather stood nude legs crossed arms at her sides masked looking down at the floor. The last one had her turned against the wall, hands and legs spread. Bradley guessed she must have been around twenty at the time they were taken.

The real reason for his trespass became evident as he opened her hosiery drawer. It did not take him long to find it during his first excursion. Opening the drawer he carefully pulled out the pair of sheer black pantyhose he had admired on previous trips. Closing the drawer pantyhose in hand he headed to his room. Once inside Bradley stripped out of his boxers and sat naked on the bed. Slowly he went leg by leg encasing them in the sheer black nylon. He stood and pulled them up his lean muscular legs. He tugged as they moved snugly over his firm bottom smoothing them out as he finished. Bradley walked to his closet and opened his suitcase. Inside he removed two lengths of rope and a pair of handcuffs and a roll of red shiny tape. Stopping by the dresser at the foot of the bed he took a white sock from the drawer. Bradley used the back of his right hand to tilt the large oval mirror on the dresser to face down towards the bed. The large oval mirror had swivels on each side letting it move in place giving him a length way view in the glass. Items in hand he tossed them on the bed as he stood by the brass headboard.

He tied the rope pieces separately to the poles on each side of it. Lying on the bed he bent his feet one by one. Using the small lassos he had made; he slipped his feet through them placing the opening in the rope over his ankles. Letting go the rope snugged against his nylon covered skin as he raised his legs. He lay back on the bed wearing only the black sheer pair of his aunt's pantyhose. In the mirror at the foot of the bed he could study his tan lean body on the white sheets. His legs straight and raised, hung bound separated, caused his member to rise. Bradley finally found time to have his little adventure while he knew his aunt was away.

The feeling of the nylon on his lower half had excited him since he was a kid. Bradley would often sneak into his mom's dresser to feel her assortment of pantyhose and stockings. As he got older, he would sneak a pair of hose and wear them looking in the mirror on his closet door. He eventually would play with himself to the point of having to toss them away in secret.

Bradley stuffed the white sock in his mouth and placed a strip of tape over it securing it in place. He next placed the handcuffs on his wrists, knowing the keys were always in reach under his pillow. He listened to his mumbled cries for help as he looked at himself in the mirror. He felt the nylon rubbing his enlarged member as he struggled on the bed. Looking in the mirror, he could see his hard cock pressing up against the nylon between his bound legs. The mushroom head of his cock strained for more room as it swelled. He looked at the clock radio next to the bed, an hour had passed since his aunt had left.

Bradley since an early age found his submissive side, while playing cowboys and Indians. He often got excited as his pals tied him up in their games. Afraid to let others know as he got older, he experimented when alone. He enjoyed bondage the helplessness excited him. He decided to enhance his excitement by adding the joy of his nylon fetish along the way. He loved the feeling of helplessness and the sexy look of the nylon on his body. Bradley sometimes would save up money from chores and purchase pantyhose of his choosing for play. The results were usually the same after a few wearing's they wound up cum stained in the trash.

Suddenly he glanced in the bedroom doorway, there stood Heather, his aunt in her white tennis outfit. The rush of embarrassment reddened his face as she stepped inside. He hurriedly twisted his body to get to the keys under the pillow.

"Go on try them," Heather said standing at the foot of the bed looking at him.

Bradley struggled, trembling as he placed one of the keys in the cuffs.

They failed to open, causing him to look up at Heather, fear now in his eyes. She stood arms crossed looking him in the eyes with a wicked smile on her face.

"I also noticed a slight movement of things in my hose drawer. Your mother warned me," she said causing Bradley to look at her in shock. "You never toss evidence in your own trash young man. Seems my sister must search in the trash sometimes, because she accidentally tosses things by mistake. Imagine her shock finding cum stained pantyhose," Heather said, now leaning forward on the foot board of the bed. "Those keys, they are mine, I switched them fixing the bed you failed to make up the other day. So..., I decided to come home and see if my hunch was correct. I did not exactly expect to see all of this," she said as Bradley noticed her gaze slowly shift to the member between his legs.

"Oh my..., Houston it seems we have a failure to launch," she teased him noticing the now half erect state of his member.

Bradley felt total humiliation, first by being caught by his aunt in his situation. Second was the thought that his mom and dad now probably both knew about his nylon escapades.

"Well..., the question is should we fix the issue or put the rocket away?" she spoke walking over to the side of the bed.

Bradley strained his neck looking between his legs as his aunt placed her right hand over his nylon covered member. He looked at the pink polish on her fingernails as she pressed against his cock.

"I'm sure the rocket is in working order we just need to stimulate the fuel system," she teasingly quipped, slowly moving her hand up and down. "Well young man..., if we make this a secret mission..., I bet it will blast off," she said rubbing harder and faster against his nylon encased cock.

Bradley's head hit the pillow as he felt his cock rising fast under her touch. She adjusted the hose to give it room to lay straight under the nylon as she rubbed evenly and harder. Bradley now struggled furiously on the bed under someone else's control for the first time in his life. The sensations between the physical feelings and emotions made his cock ache with pleasure.

"Before we complete the blast off young man..., I'm going to outline your mission while living in my launch pad," she spoke removing her hand and sitting down on the bed next to him.

Grabbing his cuffed hands, she used her keys to free them. Bradley was breathing heavily looking at his aunt while she freed his hands.

Heather leaned over and whispered, "Just wait here don't move."

Bradley's mind filled with his emotions seemed to roll over him, laying there in disbelief of what was transpiring. The crazy talk from his aunt causing him to wonder if she was going to blast him off so to speak. His eyes grew wide once again as she returned carrying two pairs of nude pantyhose.

"Let me secure those arms in something a bit more comfortable," she said, as she tossed them on the bed.

Bradley froze as she grabbed his right wrist and tied the hose around it. Bradley strained as she pulled his arm to the side extending it upwards. The other end was soon tied to the headboard. He wondered exactly what she would do to him as the other wrist took its turn on the other side of the bed.

"There now you truly are helpless and even sexier. Let me explain your mission after I come back, before we initiate the launch sequence once again," she said standing at the foot of the bed once more. "Well..., I'll be right back young man," she said as she left the room.

What did I get myself into, what exactly was his aunt up to Bradley wondered. He began tugging his hands against the pantyhose restraints. Bradley looked in the mirror at his lean tan body secured on the bed. Inside his pantyhose he felt the effect between his legs once again. His cock began its ascent as he eyed his body in the pantyhose. He looked at his legs in the air as he struggled, exciting him at their reflection in the mirror. The helpless feeling enticed his cock to grow harder under the nylon. He felt the warm precum from his cock on his skin as it soaked through the nylon. The mushroom head slowly oozing its liquid verifying his excitement. In his mind It was no longer Bradley on the bed, but a helpless sexy young man in pantyhose exciting him very much. What was Heather's next move he wondered as his mind returned to reality, awaiting her return.

"Wow you do like being bound in pantyhose," Heather said entering the room noticing the wet precum on the nylon above the mushroom head of Bradley's cock.

Bradley turned his attention from the mirror to her. He could not believe his eyes as Heather stood next to the bed. Heather was wearing the same type of pantyhose and nothing more. He noticed her large nipples were already hard as she sat by his side. The large areola around the large nipples caught his gaze as her large naked breasts were in full view. They were as beautiful as he imagined causing his cock to ache under the nylon. In full view her totally tan nude body excited his imagination making him wonder where she tanned.

"I like wearing hose when bound too. I also use my handcuffs with rope..., maybe I'll let you make me helpless sometime. I want so bad to see what it is like," she said.

Heather's interest in captivity heightened as she finished reading the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy. The only thing stopping her was she had yet to meet a man she would trust to render her helpless. Heather's right hand reached inside Bradley's pantyhose grabbing the shaft of his cock just under its head. Slowly she twirled her thumb over the small wet opening spreading the precum over his mushroom top. The tip of his cock glistened as he moaned in the gag causing Heather to giggle.

"I'm glad you didn't shut down the rocket this time. I loved the reaction when you started looking at me," she said leaning over and licking his right nipple.

Heather laughed to herself as she felt his cock twitch as she teased his nipples with her tongue. Bradley moaned into the gag as she slowly twirled her thumb faster over the slippery head of his cock. Bradley looked forward as her tongue glided over his sensitive nipples. He moaned again as she licked them while she spread the precum onto his shaft. Slowly she stroked his wet cock causing him to pull hard on his restraints. Bradley's deep hard breathing could be heard in the room as she continued.

"I want you to listen to me Bradley..., let's make it less formal..., Brad. I have a set of rules if you want to play at my house. You just nod if you agree with my rules," Heather said looking at him as he nodded back. "Ok from now on when we are together in my house you will wear pantyhose. Understand?" she asked looking into his eyes.

Brad nodded his head looking up at her, willing to agree to just about anything as she stroked his cock.

"I will dress you too and you will wear whatever I give you. Anything else we want to pursue we can negotiate and do if no one objects. Those are my rules..., do you want to play by them?" Heather asked, looking in his eyes.

Brad once more nodded back at her as the unbelievable feeling of her hand made his cock rock hard.

"Good let me help you," she said surprising Brad as she pulled her hand away."

Carefully Heather stepped on the bed straddling Brad. She was giving him a view of her bald pussy through the hose as she stood over his face. Brad's cock strained as he looked intensely between her legs. Heather reached inside her hose and spread her pussy open for him. He looked at the pink folds of flesh opening, giving him a view inside her as she spread them wider. He could see how moist the pink flesh was as it touched her fingers. Slowly she fingered herself looking down at his face. Heather moved forward slightly as Brad looked up at her. The intensity of her fingering increased as she moaned softly.

"Fuck Brad I'm so wet," she said softly as she looked up at the ceiling.

He noticed the white creamy liquid soaking through her pantyhose crotch. The sounds of her fingering her wet opening became audible in his ears. Heather worked even harder to force an orgasm as Brad watched.

It was several minutes until Heather cried out "OHHHHH..., OHHH..., FFUUUCCKK!" her body shook above him almost causing her to stumble from the bed as she orgasmed.

Regaining her balance, Heather moved back slightly and looked down at Brad's face. He felt her right foot covered in nylon rub his cock through his pantyhose. He squirmed slowly as she continued using her curled toes to excite him more.

Brad loudly moaned into his gag, "MMMNNNPPPHHH!"

Heather increased the pressure while Brad closed his eyes. Brad was now only interested in the feeling between his legs. Heather rubbed the sole of her foot over his hard encased cock.

"MMNNPPHH!" Brad moaned once again.

Heather smiled to herself, excitedly she moved her foot faster as she pressed down on his cock.

"MMMMMNNNNNPPPPPHHHHH!" Brad cried out, tugging hard on his restraints, his legs straining in the air as he began to shake on the bed. His breathing was rapid and loud as he opened his eyes. The intensity of the feeling of being helpless and unable to stop her rubbing his cock made him fight his restraints harder than before. Jeff felt the sensation running through him, his aunt in total control of his orgasm. Jeff felt as if his cock was on fire as the nylon meshed together above it.

"MMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNPPPPPPPHHHHHHH!" Brad screamed out into his gag, as Heather felt the wetness of his ejaculation under her foot.

Still tugging on his restraints as his orgasm slowly subsided, Brad felt the small aftershocks run through his body. Covered in sweat he lay totally spent physically and sexually. In his wildest dreams he would never have imagined what had just transpired.

"Good boy," she said sitting on the bed grabbing a tissue from the box next to the clock radio.

Heather sat on the bed as she removed her pantyhose and wiped her foot.

Heather freed Brad, ungagging him she spoke, "You will launder the sheets after you shower young man. You will hand wash our pantyhose hose too."

"Yes Heather," he replied softly still catching his breath.

"Then, you will come into my bedroom and put on the pantyhose I pick out," she told him smiling at the young man.

"Ok," he said in his normal voice, a bit wobbly as he rose from the bed heading for the shower.

In the shower Brad pondered what was going to happen between the two after the sexual nature of their encounter. He had willingly agreed to play along, but he couldn't help but wonder, why was his aunt was so willing to this.

Heather walked into her bedroom to pick out Brad's pantyhose. Her mind thinking of all the scenarios of bondage and fetish she had read about or watched online. Looking in the mirror she looked at her naked body. Heather finally at last had a playmate to share her fetishes and fantasies with, as well as his with her. Heather's mind visualized her handsome nephew in so many ways with her as she fingered herself once again. This time she was restrained on the bed gagged and tied spread eagle in a sheer tan pair of hose. As her fingers toyed with her flesh, she could almost feel Brad ripping the crotch open.

The wetness between her legs grew again, as she imagined him naked crawling on top of her, sucking on her nipples. The feeling of his young hard cock against her body. She could almost feel him entering her as she fingered faster. Her mind in slow motion detailed their love making as she worked her sex. Heather covered her mouth with her other hand as she screamed from the intensity of her second orgasm. Standing still she hoped Bradley had not heard her. Heather's mind slowly cleared; she was more than pleased to have him with her for the summer. Her wicked imagination was pleased too, to have him in so many ways to come.

fetishrus
fetishrus
22 Followers