James's Descent Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is my duty as a dad to make a joke about working hard or hardly working." A smile. "Hey, Fi. Sorry I couldn't be here earlier."

His arms opened just in time to get rushed. Yep, just like Pam. Shorter, with some of his features mixed in... that was his hair color, not hers... He'd give her a tight hug before waving at Ben to keep up the work, they'd find another room to have their moment in. Preferably a private one. No one has any business in the genetics lab today. Once she had enough of that hug, they could move across the hall. The hallway branched to the north to provide passage to the labs. With no need to get into building the centipede, the space to the north was now a prison barracks. That thing was easier to manage this time.

The genetics lab had a relatively cramped space, with just the one chair before the implant augmenter. Two giant machines dominated the room, the genomorphers were the starting spots for the creation of hybrids. Everything else in this room would work towards that... making genoframes, duplicating genomes, or creating some other things such as excavators or boosters. The man would walk in with confidence, coming to sit on that chair, and letting her girl sit on his lap. That look in her eyes was one of adoration.

"No words? Okay, I get it. Too many to decide on which. Nice to see you again. You've grown up into a fine, sexy woman. Bet you're dreaming of me taking you for a ride."

A blush from her. The man had her measure right.

"Yes. That. Hi, Daddy... sorry, I'm just overwhelmed. Caught me working and had to switch from thinking about air dynamics to... you know."

He gave her a kiss on the forehead. His smart girl.

"Relax. No need to impress me or anything. Already do. Heard the colony is now catching up with someone smart over here."

"Yeah. Mom's been trying, but with her other work... and she's not really into it. I discovered a lot of stuff! It's just so much... do you want to hear about it?"

"Sounds like you might have to give one big report. Which were your favorites?"

"Oh, we figured out how to build factory machines. Automated, just use some parts from those mechs and you could have all sorts of stuff being made. We have one in the freezer to make neutroamine, one to make plasteel, one to make fuel out of those animals that attack and just go rotten immediately."

Yes, he knew about those. Filled a gap in the things they could craft. Though they had run out of steel building all those machines. There was NOTHING left on the map to smelt, or break down... at least nothing they used. The colony had drained every trader of steel to the point that the price was going up.

"Sounds like we don't need to work anymore. Figured out how to make those robots buzzing around the place?"

"Hm. No. They're complicated. REALLY advanced pieces of work. The basic ones are just really good, but the advanced ones are just... way, way out there. But, I'll figure it out one day! Oh, and we found a way to extract genes out of those other types of people without killing them. We got two in the gene extractors right now."

One of the clever ones and the miraculous arrival of one of those demonic ones. Still no bloodsuckers. She was so animated talking about this that James was tempted to let her talk all day. Ah, so this was what parenthood was like. She'd tell him about how they figured out the big gene storage, even if it was a bit complicated, how they now have spacer furniture and their beds were ultra comfy. All of that he knew, but it was interesting to see it from her perspective.

As it started to become obvious that her father could much more easily understand.... Fiona began to speak to him in a way she could often not do with others. Ben was pretty clever, but he came more with a determination for it. But this man... could get what she meant just from a few ideas. She didn't need to explain things.

"Think we can have a bit of fun?" She asked as that look was full of adoration.

"I wondered when you might ask. Here or your room?"

"Good enough here."

The man stood to let her pull those jeans down. No hiding this. The girl thought he was the biggest she had seen... but that was wrong as Phoebe had just a bit more length. Those buttons she designed on the trooper armor were pressed to make the front fall off, revealing the uniform, and the uniform could be pulled open to show a pair of tits that made the man's eyes open wider. Yep, that was a decently round, full, and heavy bust. He imagined the girl sculpting topless, feeling herself to make a copy of them.

Fiona was full of a hunger that many girls could not satisfy. On her knees before the man, she'd take hold of that cock that created her, mildly worshipful of the member. The girl would treat it as good as she could give. James fell back on the chair, legs wide open to allow her access, his girl going to work with a passion beyond what her mother had.

First was rubbing her face with that cock, letting that soft cheek excite it, almost like a promise. Her grip was just right, her movements promising a treatment like no other. Eyes looked either to her object of focus or to the man's own. Fiona did not swallow it from the start, licking it, kissing it, teasing it to achieve full hardness. Her free hand drew his on her head, silently letting the man grip it as hard as he wanted to. James thought that whoever was going to get this girl would be VERY happy. By the time his cock saw the inside of her mouth, he could swear this was already better than what most women offered in quality of blowjobs.

The girl was a little slut... and a skilled one. When the dick was inside her, the tongue would wrestle that instrument against her cheeks, teasing it in ways that he could not imagine. It was aggressive... which was where his ex failed, but Fi seemed to hang on every little twitch to feel what he thought about it... adjusting before he might even consciously react. She was GOOD.

James could not even summon any words of praise. He did not need to... she could see it, she could feel it... a pride was bursting in her from the expressions her father was making. Yes, she was impressing him, and the man approved in such a strong way of her. More... give him more.

Fiona had a knack for this... and experience. It was nothing too complicated... learn the body, learn to listen to the man, how to use your tongue and lips right... and it was the sum of knowledge. But she also had a passion for it... and that helped her learn faster. The sex mod did add that new skill and she did indeed have the passion for it. It all started because James joked that she might be a whore. The option was given, and in lack of better ones, he took it. The girl started to offer her services to guests... who were still held back by their own beliefs. She had another tool for conversion... if they'd convert, no need to pay. Some might try to trick her into that, but Fi was too clever for them.

Time to give more. She switched to the other hand, the left now stroking him and the right... poked at the man's ass... first as a silent request for permission to proceed. No need for words. She'd understand with just a feel. Middle and ring finger would slip into him, causing her father to slide forward and offer easier access. The girl needed just one probe to find that spot to make him react in a pleased manner... The hand on her head was gripping hard enough to pull her hair. Good... she wanted that. Her pussy got wet from it. Just a show of passion... she'd work harder.

Through a combination of sucking, stroking, licking, and ass-fingering, the man was played like an instrument. Fiona even knew to see when he was getting closer, holding that moment back to prolong the experience, driving him even crazier... eager to finish, building that pleasure. Push it further and further until there is no more that can be added... and then he had her permission to cum. The girl was not toying with him... no, she only wanted to give him the best. Toying with him would mean holding this back more than needed, but Fi was only making his level of pleasure go further than others could take it. James felt like he could focus on nothing but that. He held onto that hair, pressed against his seat, the legs held wide apart as the girl poked at weak spots with an encyclopedic knowledge.

Orgasm would arrive exactly when she would allow it, groans leaving him as warm cum erupted from the man's cock. Two jets went into her mouth, the girl swallowing the life-giving matter with no hesitation, a delight like no other to taste him, but her hands still worked him over, stroking just enough to entice more, poking that button in his ass to prolong this. She drew back, mouth open, tongue stuck out as much as she could, letting those ropes of white fly in or on her... Eight shots of sperm would be drawn out, Fiona closing her mouth to lick her lips and swallow. James felt like this should be some spiritual experience. THAT was a good blowjob. He had no words, he had no thoughts. His hand was shaking a bit. The girl smiled proudly.

The man needed a few minutes to recover before looking down on that cum-stained face that smiled at him with the same eyes as his. Yep, he understood the appeal of father-daughter porn. And what a slut he had for a daughter. His grip lessened to turn into a pat on her head.

"Okay, that... was damn good."

She giggled at his words. It made it all feel well.

"Someone's been practicing."

"Just need to know how to work it. And yep... practiced on everyone here."

In another show of how thirsty this girl was, the hand that retreated from his ass came with some brown matter. She slurped it off her fingers like it was candy... a sight that could raise that mast once more. The clean hand was run over her face, collecting that cum so she could lick it off. Yep, James had an absolute whore for a daughter. Fiona stood to regain her previous position on his lap... her breasts still exposed and silently inviting him to take hold of one. No hesitation as the man let one hand grasp one of those breasts, the other on her back. That look in her eye made him feel accomplished. It was like he could do no wrong in her eyes.

"You're going to make a boy very happy. Or girl. I bet you can eat pussy just as well."

"Better at dealing with dicks. Easier."

"Yeah, everything is down there."

If James did not know better he'd think this girl was falling for him. She had the same look that Pam had. Though she was less tongue-tied. A difficult question came.

"Daddy... why can't you stay? Mom says you can visit, just... not stay."

"I could give you a dozen excuses and I bet you'd tear through them. Let me just say that I'd rather you not know why. But I will tell you. In seven years."

She was tempted to dig deeper. The outsider said to question things, to not let lies take root. He was clearly hiding something from her, possibly something that her mother knew. But that was not an order, nor a lie. It was a polite request for her to wait.

"Okay, I'll keep you to that."

"Good girl. I hate hiding stuff too, but... let me just say it makes things more fun, if it still makes them complicated and such. Secrets make things complicated."

"Why it's best all is in the open. I know. I've been listening. Granny had plenty of gatherings to tell us what the outsider says about the world."

"Granny, huh?" Technically, yes... Anna was her grandmother. "Did they tell you that I'm also her son? That me and Pam grew up together?"

"Yes. That it was an unpleasant world out there. You couldn't do this until you came here. Why I want you to be here... so we can have fun together. Always."

"Working on it. Look into my eyes. Can you see how hard I am working on it?"

She saw it almost from the first moment. That determination in his eyes that told one to get the fuck out of the way. Fiona was at the end of that work, and she felt like that was a show of his love... of how hard he was going at it for her. And for others.

"I do. Seven years? Must be a lot of work."

"Gonna be over in a flash. But, on some other subjects... anyone drawing your fancy?"

"Mmmmh... no. Ben and Phoebe are sweet for each other. Makes me wish I had a brother or sister." Beat. "Grown up, I mean. We have Belle, but she's still getting up there."

"Maybe you'll hit it off with her. Or someone else will come along."

There was a moment of hesitation. The man noticed and knew... if her thoughts were running at the same speed as his, this was not her thinking about it, this was her afraid it might not go well.

"Okay, you're being afraid to tell me something. Come on... you can tell it, not gonna be mad."

"Well, I... kinda would like it to be you."

That surprised him. No joke in there, not even the idea of it just being a whim.

"I think that would be unfair to your mother. We can have fun, but... I'm with her. You know, relationship-wise." He had nothing to say on the other angle. After all, he would encourage this.

"But... I haven't heard the Outsider say anything about not being able to be with more people. Can't you just... be with both?"

Harems were a dream of many men. James had indeed not even given it a thought. He did not consider this situation a harem. That should be about love and giving affection. His initial thought was that it was an illusion... and that spreading yourself around was not possible. Someone would always be first and the others might be left in the dust. Harems were for people who wanted options and no competition. But he could not present this new idea to her as the word of the outsider. Maybe have Anna do that later.

"Hm... well, true... it does not. Maybe we need to make an addition. I'll talk to Mother. But... want to know what I think?"

A small nod to let him continue.

"I think you have an almost natural crush on me... which I don't blame you for having. We can certainly try and see how it feels, but I'd rather we not hurt you. I feel like the end result is that one of you will feel second place. And I don't want that."

She was not offended by facts. Those were solid ideas to internalize and add to the big picture.

"We can... still try a bit."

"Relentless, aren't you? Okay, but I am still voicing my disapproval of the idea. I want you to get ready for what might come. And I should tell your mother. I think it's her call. Not mine."

"You belong to her... and she needs to give you away." A nod. "But, if she says no... we can still play, right?"

Said while his hand was kneading that oversized breast eagerly. The girl was glued to him, almost in a romantic way. She wanted more.

"We can certainly do plenty without going there. No need to jump into a relationship to get sex, that one's for... more. Other things that are not necessarily sex."

"Yes... I know... and I want those."

She thought about it long and hard. James felt like he was dealing with a female copy of himself. The way every time people brought up something to him he'd thought about it months ago and their words were already internalized.

"Hey, no matter what, you're still my girl. I just don't want you to feel left behind. You got me for plenty else. Bet you want to put that pussy to good use with me."

"Saving it for you. Did it only in the ass with the others."

"Kinky little girl." He came forward to kiss her on the forehead. "You're going to make a boy really happy. Yes, I know what you want to say. Mind telling me where Pam is so I can go tell her about this?"

"You going to sleep with her tonight? Make me some more siblings?"

"Yes. We'll see if you're invited."

That produced a small smile of eagerness. The tablets that every colonist had could show something akin to his map. Where everyone was, the structure of things, alerts... and they could send messages. Pam was over in the workshop, so the man would let his girl go back to her research and popped a smoke to do that slow walk. He could cut through the gene-tailoring room... which was empty at the moment since all that stuff was either found in vaults or made with a very difficult tech. One stride through the warehouse, where rows of storage held everything the colony had that required no temperature control or did not have a better use stored elsewhere... like in the depot, hospital, or such.

He was proud of his girl, but this took him by surprise.

*

It was hard to focus. Pam sat at the fabrication bench, guiding the half-automated tools to the job. These pain sticks were supposed to be the final upgrade to their almost primitive melee weapons. Non-lethal, delivering pain to enemies to make them fall down and either be good for capturing... or finishing off. It even affected machines, as those would have their electronics scrambled. Fiona brought the design over yesterday.

The workshop was a long room with as much width as you could manage without installing supports... at least, none in the middle of the room. The ceiling was held up through steel supports that made the room look like it had a roof. Easier to make that hold when it was pressing against each other. On the west side of the room were the bigger workbenches, the smithy, the machining table, the tailoring tables, and the fabrication benches... with a matterweaver to be added once they research that. No longer were they using the smaller stuff, but much bigger ones that could let them work faster. A similar thing was in the kitchen, where two big stoves that gave all that one needed for cooking dominated the room. On the east side of the room were the smaller, normal benches... for stonecutting, sculpting, fuel refining, and soon for other benches like robotics, high-tech machining, and writing if they ran out of stuff to do. It was an efficient place that maximized the work done without abusing people.

Pam could only imagine what her girl and James were getting up to. That girl had become eager for sex. In fact, all of the new generation were a bit more... into sex than them. She used to be the most kinky of them all and now her daughter was doing better. Maybe that was the way the world was supposed to work... children being better than their parents. Her head turned to see the man entering through the door that led to the warehouse.

"Done already? Or is your second idea about me?"

"Well, the second idea was about petting some cats for comfort and seeing if I could do something with the piano. You can be there. But, uh... okay, this one is difficult."

"You know you can tell me anything."

She paused the work and turned the armchair around. Comfortable cloth made for a pleasant place to work. Pam could lean back and relax. The man would come to turn the other armchair around... the one in front of the second fabrication bench. They had two of this one and tailoring because they were going to see a lot of use. Her hand reached over to hold his.

"So, Fiona kinda just proposed a relationship. Yes, I know. Yes, I also know. Look, I gave it a lot of thought already."

Pam was struck with something she had not even entertained until now. Jealousy. Her own daughter after her man. Wait... that did not mean he was leaving her. Stay calm, he probably had a solution or something. First came the obvious question.

"Uh, what did you tell her?"

"That I'd think about it and ask you. After all, going behind someone's back is a dick move."

A warm smile. Yeah, this was not going to go how it might in other places.

"I really love you." The girl said that as a sum of everything she'd want to say.

"Very much the same, cute little Pami. Now, I don't think she's actually into me like you are... but I think the girl has a crush on her daddy... which is cute. IF you give permission... and that's only an if. Your call, respected to the end. I'm not one of those women to go do things anyway if their lover tells them no. Maybe we could let her consume that and then move on to someone else. Try and not make it hurt, but let her show some affection."