James's Descent Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep. But... even out there, I wouldn't be happy. And I am."

"Not much for showing it. No offense intended."

"Nah, I know I don't show much. Strong composure. But... I've always been happy. To be here, to do things here... And somewhere else I'd have to just keep it in, be some weirdo that masturbates to weird porn and never opens up because I can't fucking trust anyone."

"Yes, welcome to my world."

"Fucking hell, that's gotta suck. No offense, but I don't ever wanna see it."

"If things go how I plan... we're never gonna."

It was difficult at times to see her "happy" expression, but Phoebe did have those moments of showing her inner shine. And she was happy. Not just a product of this world in a way to fit into it... this was an option given to them all, an allowance. She could be as prude and un-sexual as one wishes and other than longing for the idea of doing that person.... No one would hate her.

Spirits became more animated when the second scene would start... and the woman in blue had tits the size of softballs, sagging just enough to give them realism over the silicone balloons one might see in others.

"Now that's a damn good pair."

"Wait until the shirt is off."

And it would come off to show those mammaries worthy of suffocating in their cleavage. Phoebe tried to mimic that exact shape, making her bionic tits expand out until her fap-mate looked at both to offer a thumbs-up. By now, they'd started casually masturbating to the action, but it was a slow and passive thing... just enjoying playing with their dicks.

That entire scene was a treat for the futa, all the instances of seeing that woman, either being fucked by the masked man or masturbating on the sideline as her previous partner got a dick in his ass. She started to fondle one of her breasts, inviting James to squeeze the other for some tangible assistance to his excitement.

When the final scene arrived, a silent understanding came to drive themselves to orgasm. Phoebe let her cock elongate until it could reach her mouth, beginning to suck herself dry. Always a treat. But it was a treat for the man as well. And he gave one in return.

James would show that his higher-quality replacement cock, in its prehensile ability... would let him do something that the woman had to do manually. He could rest his arms behind his head, sliding his ass a bit lower to make that hole accessible, and command that cock to bend forward, reaching for his rectum, pushing inside by its own ability, and starting to thrust in and out. Phoebe was incredibly envious.

"Maybe I should declare that your version could do that as well."

"Heck, I'd love it. But... we can probably build bionics again and I'll see about asking to have that function. We mostly went by a blueprint, maybe we can tweak it."

A change most welcome to both men and dicked women. The man found such a process surprisingly pleasing. Once you get used to the whole dick-in-your-ass part, this is quite nice. Relaxing, even... to just lean back and fuck himself until cum erupted in that hole, requiring such minimal cleanup. And James, in his moderate benevolence and relatively-existing wisdom... decided that Phoebe's dick should be able to do that, to lead to both of them self-penetrating side by side. The girl could squish her tits with both hands, her partner giving up his technique on how to make women feel so good just by fondling their tits. Palms wide open, hard nipple right at the center, press down, and start making circles. Making the nipple rub against that less soft area of the breast felt fantastic.

They'd orgasm just as the final scene was wrapping up, the one where all the people came together to pin down that masked man, the guys taking turns fucking his ass, the women pleasing each other or playing with his cock. Cum flew inside their holes with relief, those cocks pumping until there was nothing more to give, sliding out to have a line of white slowly dribble out. A smoke was most welcome after that release.

Helen would interrupt them right after the fact, the spitting image of her mother and equally enthusiastic about being naked around the house. James produced another chair for her to lie right beside them... and deciding that some people deserved to see that masterpiece, would have the screen start showing a much less sexual movie. The entire ten-hour combination of all three movies in Lord of the Rings. It did not lose its value from being watched naked.

Snacks would be provided, then drinks, then actual food. These women were not idiots, any questions being minimal. Things were explained or implied here and there, but they got the gist of it being a fantasy... also, they had seen movies before. And they had to agree... pretty cool story. The day would just slip past them and tomorrow it looked like both of the residents had to catch up on work.

James had the almost universal experience of his girlfriend coming to see where the hell he was. But after telling her about the showing, it felt almost unfair for her to not see something as well. He couldn't watch the same thing AGAIN... and their sleep schedule would suffer if they did. But he had another classic for her of a masked man blowing up several buildings.

They couldn't wait to have movies again.

*

"We are gathered here today because two people wanted to bother you with the redundant declaration that they're going to be together forever." Okay, that was not his best joke and he got an eye roll for it. "But it's certainly a good enough reason for a break."

They wanted to do this sooner, but a wedding does not feel good without a party and there was a determination that James not cater to it exclusively. The entire community was here, and even if others were tempted to come, the outsider had a mention that this should be about the community rather than the two lovebirds. It was time for Anna and Nathan to get married.

The Home was much bigger than their old one, much longer and a tad wider. It was wood, not stone... not yet... with the sheets made from pelts rather than cloth and the altar and statues were both sculpted wood. But it would get better. The Great Hall awaited them with food and drink to be enjoyed afterward.

Those to be married were naked, but the rest were not. James thought this of an effective way to fight that whole tradition of trying to make a wedding as grandiose as possible like some sort of status symbol. No, this was a time to be honest, open, to stumble out of bed without a chance to even wash your face... to have your lover see you the way they're gonna see you every day from now until forever. Nobody will have permanent make-up, styled hair, or the most flowing dress locked on them.

Anna was a mess... as she literally came out of bed and to this, barely a token amount of sorting herself out. Her hair was trying to reach for the sky with some strands, unkept and just... everywhere... and so was Nathan's shoulder-length locks. They felt like children as they held hands before the people sitting on those mats, just a few meters before James at that lectern.

"Now, since this is your... first time... I'll tell you what marriage will mean. This will not give you any new rights, nor any new benefits... EVER. You can have children before this and you did, and obviously engage in the process of making children, live together... all that. You can turn around and go still being together informally. We won't blame you. What this is... is a COMMITMENT. This is a promise. Not just to each other, not just to me, but to your community. It makes your relationship our business. It means that here and now you agree that if you two fuck up in keeping together we'll try and help with that."

Many thought a relationship was their own business. And it was. Until you made it a more permanent situation. Anna thought that was fair. This is her telling everyone else that she will keep with her son and that they have the right to intervene to keep things going. Her eyes drifted to the side for just a second, to see who she was making that promise to. No, she was not making it to Nathan... they knew it. Not to James... he knew it as well. To them.

"Other than that... nothing changes. You're still your own person. No one is greater or smaller. We just expect to see you two supporting each other, being together, a pillar of the community that we can rely on. It means that you two will always return to each other and if you don't, we reserve the right to drag you back together. Yes, I'm repeating myself because this is not a suggestion. This is going to be law. If I see Nathan start getting lovey-dovey with someone else we're gonna drag him back to throw him on your doorstep, maybe even tie him up to let you give that punishment." A pause for the man to feel awkward. "That goes the same if Mother has some ideas of getting much younger men because now she feels like she can do better."

That shared embarrassment made their eyes meet. Silently, they said that it was not gonna happen. Still some sex on the side, but only one bed to sleep in. And James was not sugarcoating it. Nothing more, but a promise. A very important promise. A redundant one because they already knew... it was just about telling everyone else. Making it their business.

"Now, for the moment of truth. No jokes. Nathan, do you promise to be with your mother until the very end, entertain no notion of romancing other girls, and be with her every day when she wakes up looking like this while you think her the most beautiful woman in the world?"

He promised no jokes and promptly broke that promise, but none were laughing. That was indeed a serious, incredible promise. Anna felt flattered, because she was a mess and the look she got back seemed to approve of the other words. A yes... would mean that he did think of her as such. She felt butterflies all over again.

"I do."

The woman had tears in her eyes.

"And Anna... mother... do you promise to give this particular son more love than the others, be his nightly body pillow, and be ready every day to be the rest after his hard work?"

How highly specific, but the man was just showing what the job would be. And she was going to do much more. Change his sheets, cook his dinner, lend the remote, and let him have the TV for the day. Plenty to share, but they would share them.

"I do."

Somehow, this still felt grand. Their eyes met. A communal understanding came that this was unnecessary. They could just do all those things without this. But it felt nice... to have this moment. A moment they can't take back.

"Then, by the power invested in me by this community, we declare you husband and wife. Your very own micro-community where there will be a head of family and a caretaker. Decide among yourselves which is which."

That was new. But he made a point. A family was just another community. And he wasn't knocking gay marriage out the window, just showing those roles were needed in any family.

"You may proceed to do whatever you wanted to do. Usually, there was a kiss but I think that's just decorum. Though, don't hold back on my account."

No, it felt quite right. She'd surge forward to seek out those lips, engaging in a long kiss as their arms came to hold one another. Nathan could not hold back from grasping her exposed breast... he had it in arm's reach for all this time. It was a miracle he didn't get a boner until now. They could all see that, and how his dick rose, the mother's hand coming between them to give it a soft rub. This felt satisfying to the others as well. It was indeed their business and should see that such moments keep happening. Other guests... as important as they might be... had no place here. Would they help to keep them together?

They parted after a full minute, but the look on the mother's face promised something to do with employing that boner. No one might blame them if they started screwing each other right here. But there was just one thing to hold that back.

"While I would certainly enjoy standing here, leaning on this thing to have you two fuck before us... we've got one more wedding to do today. And the next ones are Anna's business, unless she's the one getting married, obviously."

With the introduction of this notion, many might want to get married or re-married under their rules. But if they all crowded on this day they might spend hours just saying the words. Only one more wedding, one that many more people would want to come to and shower gifts in some attempt to gain favor, but this might be a nice detriment of that particular perversion of such a ceremony. No one outside the community has business being here. Another rule might be stated that they also do every part of the process themselves.

James stepped from behind the lectern to show how he had nothing on, trading places with Anna as the caretaker moved in her more official spot. She just got married and had to do work... but maybe that should just be fact. The woman did not feel in any way lessened for having her tits hanging over the wooden stand. Nathan walked a bit to the side to give them space and a very excited and also naked girl hopped to her feet to practically skip over.

Yep, those two were also getting married. Pam stood before the man with that wavy hair, his week-old beard, his visible gut, and unflattering shape. A moment for most to realize he didn't look any damn different because he just NEVER did any sort of washing in the morning. But still, she knew that all the looks did not matter because he had it all great inside. And those hands...

The girl was just a bit more messy, but he'd seen her like this plenty of times. She agreed with the notion of showing up like this. No makeup, no fancy dress. He's gonna see her like this every morning of every day they wake up together. And that was exactly what she wanted. Pam thought she was pretty right now... pretty for him. And even for the man, what was inside mattered. Her energy, her drive, her incredible excitement and passion. Those tits could get better, though, but he still loved her.

Anna decided not to skip the preamble. It felt necessary... a build-up, a time for them to change their mind and look into each other's eyes with tears possibly coming out. She'd be proud to see just the faintest buildup of moisture in the man's eye.

"We have gathered here today to unite these two in marriage. To declare them together forever by all the effort we can exert upon the world. To not only acknowledge their love, but work to keep it alight. For their marriage will be our responsibility."

James did feel a bit nervous. But, as he said... this was just declaring it for them. Nothing new for the two of them. Most around them knew it for a while. The bigger part was remembering... that this was happening. He swore to himself that he'd stay away from marriage, knowing all the perils of it. No, this time... they would do away with that. No more gaining things through divorce. He might not even allow divorce.

"From this day on, I will expect to always see you two together... at least at the end of the day. To work through any problems, any ill feelings and come back to each other. Or we're going to be very upset with you two."

Maybe some lightening of the atmosphere was in order, to not make it too grand. Anna could crack jokes too. And it could be fun to tease the two.

"So... James. Do you promise to be nice to your sister, comfort her when she needs it, and do nothing with another boy or girl that you won't do with her?"

He thought that Anna should rethink her phrasing. That might mean that he promises to viciously murder Pam if he does that to anyone else. But he'd raise that concern later. The teasing that sounded like he was making the two of them get along was almost ignored. But...

"I do."

"Almost expected you to joke about it." The girl said that with a grin.

"You know I'm serious when it matters."

"I know..." She sobbed. Tears ran down her eyes. "I know..."

The mother was smiling wide. It pleased her so much to see her happy... and him happy. All of them. You can be happy from others' joy.

"Pami... do you promise to always be there for your brother, to give him joy and love, to be the one to remind him of how clever he is... or isn't?"

She was not laughing... but crying. The girl also remembered just how long they worked for this. Pam could have given up on him, and just went for something easier. But it would not be the same... and she would NEVER do in any way better. Not because he's the outsider... but because he's... him. James. She resisted the temptation to swear in another way.

"I do!"

Warm feelings were going through many in the crowd. Most almost forgot that James was their god. No, he was just another guy that they had to make sure his wife was staying with him.

"Then by the power of this community, I declare you husband and wife. May you love each other very much and give us as little trouble as possible. I think you should kiss."

They didn't. James just drew her closer until they were wrapped in a tight hug. Eyes closed, smile wide, he just held her until all that energy could go out of her, as her hands came behind to grip on him with desperation. She'd still get a peck on the cheek that mattered more. It was like telling her that he could wait for her to get better. There would be plenty of kisses later.

Applause came right after, Anna stepped away from the lectern to be joined by Nathan again. It felt... important. A bit of mutual congratulations before the others might have the chance, most of it being warm hugs to Pami who was still losing her mind. She'd get a lot of hugs on the way to the great hall, but she needed a bit to cool down. The hall saw just a bit of decoration, mostly a lot of flowers, but the most appealing part was the plates of food, the casks of drink, and the promise of what fun was to be had at it. The newlyweds did not dress, just getting some footwear on the way. It felt much more honest.

Far too many praises for James's liking, but he might tolerate it today. And a bit too much pampering. With the first harvest, they could arrange this without his ability... and it was a good thing to have this harvest, some people were getting tired of the old foods... whatever they could harvest from the wild. It was a warm summer day, and the man figured that his birthday might not be too far off... it might even be today. They took their seat at the far table, one that was almost "center stage" with the immediate family... the entire original colony... having seats here. A sigh of relief came as the man got in his chair with Pam to his right and Anna to his left.

"One more milestone. Bet you have requests for it lining up already."

"In a few days, yes. But just a few. Others seem to be thinking if they really are together for good. A rather nice way to put it."

"We're next."

Phoebe and her daughter were seated just a ways opposite them and to his right. She was already pouring a glass of the only alcohol managed so far... wild berry gin. Part of this harvest would go to some alcohol, but they should see bigger production soon.

"Really? You two sure about this?"

"James, I know it doesn't look like it since I kinda left Ben for her... but, let me just say that yeah, we're fucking sure. You didn't stick around to see what fun we have. Oh, and... You ever want to have some good, sexy fun... come by."

"Hey, what's wrong with me?" Pam had finally regained her voice.

"Nothing. You're welcome too. Just saying we might go a bit harder."

"Eh. I guess I'm a bit too tired to be as playful as we were."

"We're getting old, but I think you've still got it good."

"I'm not old, I'm 29!"

"Erg... wait, when was your birthday?"

A shy smile. She'd been keeping count. Pami was used to doing this without a calendar.

123456...9