James's Descent Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Today, actually... best birthday ever."

He was taken aback for a second... and relieved that the girl did not hold him to remembering it when he had never found it out. Time for a half embrace and kiss on her cheek.

"Well, happy birthday, dear wife. Guess we should make it a big day. Definitely needs an orgy. I promised you one and still haven't done one."

"I think that might indeed be a good idea. AFTER we get some treats in us."

They had a wide choice of things to try, both meaty and not, made by all their cooks together who would now have the chance to enjoy their products and praise. Anna was among their number and this was one of the times when she put more focus. She was looking forward to trying a particular recipe that James himself offered. Not everything needed could be obtained... they couldn't do powdered garlic yet, nor baking powder... but the rest was of local make... or traded with the other settlements. She swore that they were far more lenient when they heard the occasion. The woman reached over to get some of those baked wings, soon to bite into it and give a low moan of delight. There was an almost ludicrous amount of fries... James might not eat that much, but it was the only side other than coleslaw.

"Mmmmhh... these are GOOD!" Pami had no attempt at decency as she ate.

"Careful you don't get grease on your tits."

"You can lick it off later." She teased her husband. It still felt good to think of him like that.

Every once in a while, someone would stop by to offer the praise, though some recommended other things. Music was mostly absent. Though James was not a fan of dancing... did not mean the rest would not be into it. Once he'd satisfy that initial desire, he might see about bringing some songs. They could all bring forth any song they remember, but it might make for a better show with some instruments. Those weren't a priority yet.

"Finally I'm not an illegitimate child." Fiona joked on the matter.

"You were never illegitimate. And who taught you that word? The only difference is that before we couldn't be sure that you'd have both parents around."

"One of the guests called me that. Didn't really bother me."

"We should probably start forgetting most of what they said. Not everything. They weren't wrong about everything."

"Any regrets? Bet you're now thinking of what you could have done otherwise."

"Excuse me, I'm not regretting this one damned bit. I do have some regrets, but they're unrelated. Unless you guys want me to talk about THE subject."

A slight groan. He'd stopped ranting, but the temptation came ever so often. That was the warning of where this would go. But there was always someone to listen to that.

"What? Come on, you know I'll listen." He could always rely on Pam for that.

"Just... been here a while already and having a lot of second thoughts. I'm telling them to fuck off but they're still coming. Just thinking that the time that I was in... maybe it would pass. Maybe I just had to wait a few more years and it would all get better. Things would run their course, people would fight back, I might see a new, golden time."

"Or it could get WORSE." Roxy was not an optimist.

"True. I noticed it was getting harder to get change. We had too many things stacked against us. Too big forces. Maybe I could have waited and just see it go to hell. But they're just second thoughts. The what-ifs. Why give a care about that when I'm already seeing better?"

"Plus, we'd have been still in the colony. Not that I'm complaining... it was damn nice at the end. But I'm feeling like we can do more here." Phoebe did have a tinge of it.

"Hope is valuable. And equally dangerous when it runs out. If my world keeps going as it does, I'd warn those in charge that once they leave the people with no hope... well, that's when shit hits the fan. But, this should be a happier day. And I think I got something to start us off."

He'd polished off three of those wings and more fries that two of the others put together. The naked man stood to move away from the table, to find a good spot fit for a "stage". They might need a stage here. As he moved to sit in mid-air, a chair appeared beneath him, his hands came to grasp an electric guitar that appeared just as he moved to the right spots.

James thought this might be both a fitting song for the wedding and one for... all of them. A low start, one to make voices go silent, attention drawn to him as his voice came out much better.

"Whatever comes our way

Whatever paths we follow

I will share your pain

Your laughter and your sorrow"

Pami did not feel like this was a personal dedication, but she still felt that it was for her. And for everyone. Not one quite for dancing or quiet listening.... But one to inflate spirits. He was working that guitar as it suddenly roared in energy before going quiet again for his words.

"The river running wild and free

The winds of fortune gently flow

There is a wonder in the weave

So many forks upon these roads"

His guitar let out an energetic riff, his hands going to the exact spots to produce those sounds, even if the man had no idea how to work one. Someday soon, they might ask for this rule to go away... give real musicians a better chance and value. But for now, they could enjoy this.

"For a burden that is shared

Is much easier to bear

We will not fall to despair this darkest day

Whatever comes our way

Whatever paths we follow

I will share your pain

Your laughter and your sorrow

And should we prove ourselves

Lose ourselves

Nothing's gonna send us astray

Whatever comes our way

I will be there

Whatever comes our way

I will be there to share your pain"

A good song for a wedding, because they should be saying that. It felt like a vow they should all make. Their path was for him to determine, even as the man wanted them to find their own. They'd hang on the outsider's words, to make sure they make no mistake... that they do not waste this, that they not disrespect the effort he made for them. Even now, after several months, the man showed no sign of letting the power get to his head. It was inspiring how he was so unyielding. The one thing they could rely on.

Warm smiles were summoned by his song. It was as if he'd reminded them that this was not just their special day. It was just another stepping stone for the community. They kept thinking that this new civilization they had deserved its own song... and the debate on which it should be would go on and on and on. But many would find songs to fit it.

As he rose to the applause, the seat was offered for another to try their hand... bringing more instruments if they wanted. Some had actual musical skill and requested other tools. Not the best, but a more easy saxophone instrumental would come to help the atmosphere relax.

After an hour, spirits would start to get warmer... then hotter. Alcohol had started to flow through them, the newlyweds were engaging in more and more intimate touches, others had undressed a bit or more, having some sort of fun of the sexy variety... a handjob under the table, eager breast squeezes, offering a different sort of drink to a partner. James considered it was time for that orgy, though he didn't much decide it himself.

To say that it was a blur would put it mildly. It began with the couples engaging with each other... the outsider on his seat as Pami lowered herself on his cock, that asshole eagerly opening to accept him. Anna and Nathan would engage in more hearty fucking, the woman laying back on the table to be given much more forceful thrusts. Across the hall, other couples would engage, the eager futa pair of Phoebe and Helen getting on some mutual masturbation while exchanging particularly sloppy kisses... and other established or hopeful couples soon joining the idea. It did qualify as an orgy as there were at least six people, though the action was spread around the room, focused in groups ranging from a pair to ten at once.

After one round with their lover, couples swapped and James gave Anna another go, in that moment remembering him as a son rather than their god, right beside them the two siblings engaging in energetic fucking, just a few hints of rivalry in it, but mostly a happy bonding. They barely saw how the rest of the room got more heated, how Ben was being filled at both ends by two men older than him, how the dicked women were gathering together to form a long chain of butt-fucking, how Fiona was being surprisingly tender with a particular boy...

It was a symphony of flesh, the sounds of wet shlicking coming from all around, moans being released liberally, and other kinks engaged eagerly. Among those noises were the whispering sounds of pee being released on people, in people... and obviously, by other people. The heavier matter would follow soon, staining those involved in the crap of people they could barely remember in a few minutes, but they certainly enjoyed that first moment of bonding through the act. While it would be hard to remember exact events, they would know somewhere inside them that everyone there shared something intimate.

James would remember only fragments, momentous occasions to mark the two hours of fucking, hours that he declared at some point that they should all be able to fuck until the end, one's cumshot not putting them on cooldown, but rather spurring another to come soon. Some abused that more than others. He remembered at one point fucking Phillip in the ass while he was simultaneously fucking Terrence, forming what is colloquially known as a "fuck train", and from that inspiration they had more people joining, another man coming to claim his ass, then the dicked women coming in, then another and another until the girls were left on the sidelines. That was when he offered them temporary ownership of cock to join in, leading to one long fuck train ending in one lucky... or unlucky... person taking the brunt of that combined force in ass or pussy. Some were driven to orgasm just from that cumulative force and the outsider himself spewed twelve ropes in two separate orgasms from being on the receiving end. He remembered that at one point he was at the very end with Pam at the other, giving that first push that would gain power like an avalanche until it crashed into his wife.

Sometime after that, they engaged in something exclusively about piss, the faintest idea being that it was a recommendation to wash off the drying crap off them while keeping it interesting. It did not achieve much, but it led to him tasting and having the piss of just about everyone there on him and equally all of them having a bit. Not quite a piss party... they should have one of those later. Possibly with a small experiment to add more to it.

After the fact, everyone was so tired that most just went to sleep right there, the couples of the day included. The room would stink of sex for days, some claiming that it never really went away, they just got used to it. But it was a wedding that the outsider considered better than any he ever heard of... and they were fine to have that one be the BEST. In a few more days, another couple would step up to be married, a little celebration done to commemorate it with more sex to seal it. Fucking other people on your wedding day seemed surprisingly right... it was the community's first test to see if any of them fly away at the first sign of something better.

They would not see anything even approaching a divorce for decades.

*

James should have considered a chair for this. Already his legs were complaining as he stood at that lectern, with absolutely everyone in the community before him, the Home stuffed with all 50 people of this place, set down on those fluffy sheets. It was a cold and rainy day, the kind to make them hate the walk over to this place, but the man was giving them a bit of easy drying.

"So, Anna comes to me a few days ago and says that my people.... That's you... want to hear it from the outsider's mouth what are our values. Because the way of True Family was not exactly codified for places bigger than the base. And here you guys come to listen to me ramble. Don't you have anything better to do?"

"Shut up and get to the rambling!" Phoebe was the one to tease him. The girl was seated right next to her daughter. A bit of support was offered for the lightly pregnant Helen.

"Fine, fine. But this is gonna be quite the ramble. I didn't prepare a speech, but I did think long and hard on what should be our values. So you guys get to hear the uncut, extended version with all my motivations. If any of you think you have something better to do than listen to me talk for two hours, well... I won't feel bad. Heck, any excuse to not stand here and have you guys fawning over me."

No takers. He got a smile from Anna who sat right beside her very immediate family, all looking on to him and already knowing it might be good. Long, unfiltered, possibly filled with a joke here and there... but it was important to her. What was she supposed to preach?

"So..." James started with the ideas ordered in his head. Four years of customer support gave him a diction worthy of a public speaker. "I will list our values in what I believe to be their order of importance. The first, rule zero... so to speak... is that you determine your own damn values. Every one of you wants something which may contradict what someone else wants, and nobody has the fucking right to declare what you should want. You're people, not machines. What I'm listing is what True Family suggests you have in your life, but you have the right to just go and do your own way. You have the right to fuck around and find out. Don't take me at my word, go see why I tell you this."

A smile went around the room, but the caretaker marked that down mentally. Freedom and individuality. True family offers them first the option to exercise their free will.

"Defiance... challenges. Pam once called me the God of Defiance... and she kept doing that in a teasing manner. You know, I'm fine with taking that title because I think the world needs more defiance. I've seen far too much go on the implicit belief that people are just gonna march in an orderly line because you tell them to. Fuck no, they won't. But that's on the previous point. Challenges are important in life. Both for you to challenge others and to face challenges worthy of you. How many have degenerated as they went unchallenged, no... because they refuse all challenges and simply declare they should win. Governments, people, ideas... everything must be challenged. Me included. But I most often have my ideas straight so do come with well-thought reasons for the challenge. Don't worry... if you've got a good reason, you've seen me acknowledge someone else as right."

Some were here only to see him, others wanted to get his measure, but most did want to know what he was about. And so far, it made an internal sense. Most of them saw the generations that lived in better times and... unchallenged, they went to become conceited. It would be a difficult tenet to follow, but they swore to do it.

"I can honestly tell you a thousand things about why things need challenges, but if we did, we'd be here all day. Stand against things that need their mettle tested, investigate all ideas to refine them... and don't shy away from personal battles. Why do you think I don't just give you guys everything you want? You'd become conceited idiots within weeks. But... there you go. Defiance is sacred. Write that down. And despite what some overlords might want you to think, it can be productive. We're all people, even the great rulers of nations. You're all aware of how easily people die... nothing is invincible. It takes just one fall down the stairs for a president to lose. Even I can slip in the shower, crack my head, and die a most embarrassing death. That is why adherent shower mats are very important."

The joke hit true with most, but a few simply closed their eyes and suppressed a smile. Most did not want to imagine that. No, they did not want to think of when he had to go away.

"People. I would say that the third value to hold onto is TRUTH. Now, don't take that and make some horrible government over it. Truth is not what people declare, it's what IS. And even then, scrutinize it to make sure. But why are we so open with this sexuality, with the incest, the casual nudity, and knowledge of others' bathroom breaks? Because it is a form of honesty. We don't live lies. You are what you are, and accepting that all of you are horny perverts eager to fuck in often strange ways, people who don't all look like supermodels nor some inhuman beings that don't ever go potty or something... No, here... we value truth. And the other truth is that I wanted you to engage in casual sex both for the idea of easy sex and because I'm a horny bastard, but here I go actually going somewhere with it."

A smile from Anna. Yes, he was that... and it did feel like they put stock in what was true. She did not lie to her children or her people. And despite what others might say, it made life... rather simple. Yes, there was none of that joy you might get from the lie, from feeling better and such... but there was never even a fear of them falling apart. Truth just WAS...

"Secrets certainly make life complicated. They bring drama and perhaps they can make things interesting. And I'm not saying to make no fiction or such. If I find you guys burning books just because they're not the exact truth, I'm gonna get mad. But never stand for something that presents itself as true and it is not. Question everything to the end."

He needed a glass of water... so he made one. This was a truth... he did have powers, but the man tried to not come off as some infallible being.

"A wise man once said that all warfare is based on deception. We can apply the logical inverse on that and say that all deception is based on warfare. At least that's my view. You lie only to someone you are in conflict with, someone who is your enemy. The next time you think about lying to someone... know that this means you are declaring them your enemy. Maybe they deserve it, I'm not saying to turn into pacifists... but know what it means. And, obviously... don't just tell your enemies everything they need to know to decimate you. Lies are for enemies, but for your family have only truth."

Most would have found that a tall demand before... as lies existed in every aspect of life. Everyone was in conflict and therefore everyone would lie to each other. Now... it has become much more feasible... and most realized that they have said no lie ever since they came here. Not because he made them, but simply because there was no need.

"I should have put this a bit closer... but community is what you need to remember. Your community is what will help you do all those other points. It is important both to seek friends and to let others into your group... as long as you see it being a positive interaction. So often in that old world, I found myself alone and incapable of doing any of the rest... simply because I was alone and others had armies. Because alone, you are an easy target and anyone who seeks to tear you apart wants to prey on you individually. Come together and resist the temptation to just break into a billion tiny groups. Whatever values you might seek... specialness, pursuing a passion, and so on... it is important to always have people back you." A smirk. "But remember this is a ladder. Your community must work for you just as much as you work for it... so if it does not, if it ends up in a point of expecting reward for no pay... don't be afraid to exercise some defiance. It is better that there be no group rather than a weak one."

That was the extent of what he considered to be the big "rules" of this ideology.

123456...9