James's Descent Ch. 10 - Epilogue

Story Info
Eternity Ahead.
9.5k words
4.4
1.4k
2

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 10/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Year 3207 AA.

Even if her car was intact, this counted as a crash. This was not where Maddie wanted to end up. One minute she was cruising the celestial roadways and now she was... here. Not bad a place, maybe. Eli might have more to say about it. She saw distant cities, faint flying shapes.... And looking up treated her to the sight of an artificial orbital ring. Yep, this was not where the mage wanted to go. Probably some technocrat nightmare, with their corrections agents ready to cruise in and start imposing their fantasy-suppressing ways. Better ready up.

She was in the middle of nowhere, with green grass around her on a remarkably flat field, the car of indistinct make parked at the end of tire marks. The black-coated brunette stepped out of her car to walk to her trunk, judging what degree of hardware she should apply.... And it was best to go with HARDEST. Already she was prepping the RANGER suit when something appeared beside her, instincts making her ready a gun in the direction of the burgundy-clad man.

"Well, I know it's not technocrats."

"Madeline." The man said, decisively.

"And you know about me. That's usually bad."

"Not this time. Relax. Though, I might have a lot to say to make you not relaxed. This is a safe and pleasant place. Out of your world of fuckery."

It was indeed a world of fuckery. She was a decent judge of character... by necessity. The Etherite had to do a lot to survive this long. Slowly, the gun was lowered.

"So how DO you know me, then? And where am I?"

"First one is long, second is that you're on New Astoria. Space empire. Utopia, by people's standards... and not the kind that have some dark secret."

"Exactly the kind of thing those with dark secrets would say." She smirked. "And why can't you so quickly surmise how you know me? I mean, if this is another world, kinda hard to do that." Beat. "Guess I answered my own question."

"Well, the short summation is that I made you and played you out in a game that emulates your world. Which may or may not mean that now that I have divine fucking powers you got turned into a real fucking person."

The woman stared at him as if that was a very unpleasant joke. But he was not lying.

"Well... fuck. Great, now I have to go and have an existential crisis later. A character in a game? I am hoping you're shitting me, but you're not."

"Well, that's my perspective. Just to be sure, this car here is actually your transformer familiar Jesus, named as such for a joke. You've started in Starke, then other cities until you settled in LA and built the Eternity Study, time around you also built your magnificent mansion out in the umbra where you enact many sexual debaucheries that you have told none of but Eli."

Once again, she stared in both astonishment and existential crisis.

"I know Eli didn't fucking tell anyone and few can even remember THAT place..." A sigh. "Wait, if you... played me... you... also did that stuff?"

"Now, to elaborate, I did not control every last detail of your life, so you probably had many times when I had, as you might say, no control or knowledge, so you might still have some secrets on me. But, yep... a lot of them. Remember the one who made a lamp a god?"

That drew a chuckle. Yeah, that thing was... distinctive. And weird. Okay, many of her drawn visitors were weird. This would take a long explanation, but Madeline would slowly start to accept this. It was not as bad as one might think. She was still her own person and it sounded like this guy didn't direct her actions right now.

James was flabbergasted at getting THIS PERSON as a guest. That means that pretty much everyone was real. He has got to find Eothas. Ever since he started the guest program, he got stranger and stranger people, some from worlds that he had never seen, but most remarkably human. Or humanoid. Was god taking inspiration from their fantasies?

It would be a long conversation, moved to a big apartment that would be her own in this place. Usually, guests would receive a decent place, but this one deserved better. It was incredibly intimate to be able to talk to someone who knew you like this. The two ended up on a couch on the wide balcony, sharing fine astorian beer and talking about stuff from all the times in her life.

"Remember Vylina?" James drew a new subject.

"Oh, damn, she was... great. A huge fucking pervert, but a right one. We had quite the time. Long relationship. I guess she went away because you no longer did that thing."

"Well, the other guy didn't. Still, yeap... it was great."

"Mmmmhhh... the things we did in the shit room, or with her mom. I miss her a bit. None came close, not even the maid."

"Oh, little miss piss lover."

"She certainly was. Damn, that girl liked to piss everywhere. I swear the auto-cleaning had to deal with her more than anyone else."

"And we've met weirder."

It was odd... to meet someone to know you so intimately, to share everything so eagerly. James had summarized things for himself, but Maddie seemed to be known from top to bottom by him. Ever so often she could get a question back.

"How'd you manage a place like this? Seems like human nature doesn't allow it. Heck, if I brought one of mine here, they'd try to instantly fuck it over."

"Well, first step is to identify those people, don't be blind to their existence and horribly murder them. Or execute, I guess."

"Some might say that a utopia does not kill people."

"And what, have everyone magically get along together? We'd either have to fuck with people's minds to not make them people or let one lone fucker ruin it. Nope, utopia starts when you get rid of the bad people. Well, it's a start, but they always come back one way or another... either from your people or outside. No tolerance."

"Some might call that a supremacist state."

"Supremacist in what? Being decent people? I don't even want to debate that point. The fucker who declares that we're evil unless we take in evil people and let them rule over us until those evil people do unto us what we didn't do unto them deserves to be kneecapped."

"Well, I'm not that fucker."

Her coat was set aside, only the plaid shirt on her. Same with him. They were so startlingly similar. Different, but there was almost the same soul between them. Maddie had paused far too often looking at the man. He had passion, he had a grand sense of right... he was smart... and a giant fucking pervert... nothing else mattered, really. As long as it was not painful to look at him, he was good-looking. But now she paused a bit longer, staring, contemplating... thinking of something else. Then she didn't think.

As the man turned to meet her gaze, that face surged forward to draw a kiss, one that was met and reciprocated.... This act, as strange as the relationship between its partners was, felt incredible. Who else to know you so well and not just approve, but engage with all the hobbies of your life... okay, not all of them... James did not care for cars... but he was into all her weird kinks, in the exact right way... a rarity so precious that she was tempted to push this further.

Clothes were clawed at, revealing both his body and hers. Maddie had a pair of voluptuous breasts, big and soft, yet still manageable. His hand grasped at one immediately, drawing out pleasure and muffled moans. James did not realize how long he went on without any sort of... romantic company. This act was almost desperate. He was so used to the loneliness that the release at this moment was ecstatic. Full nudity would come to them both, showing the man's average body and her more impressive one... and that added detail. A cock to outdo his, but it would not see use in the first act, the woman inviting him to fuck her first, a pussy to be found just beneath that ballsack and plunged into with need. Their mouths barely parted as the outsider drilled her in a frenzy, carelessly ejaculating inside her with barely a concern.

His turn was next, and James would not pussy out of letting her get some fun. Maybe he did not get much ass action, but he got it. With a cunt full of cum, Maddie would draw back to push him back and claim that ass, not in a mean way as their kiss still prolonged, tongues fighting even in the brief moments when their mouths separated a bit. He'd get a load in there as well, blowing another on his stomach, just as the futa had done so earlier from her first orgasm. One was not enough with them. But two could let them part and look at each other with wild, naughty eyes... it was time to get even more dirty. These two were into more than this stuff.

Maddie would be the first to receive the next flavor, spreading on the floor to let the man's cock erupt with a different material, the jet of pee soaring through the air before falling on her tits, her cock, her face... and in her mouth, the woman rubbing it all over as she either drank of it with hunger or savored that taste while the jet was no longer giving her more. His turn next to be pissed on, and she'd let her pussy do that, standing above the man to spread it and let gold fly, covering him from cock to forehead, pausing much longer above his face to give him a hearty drink, though it might be a better idea to crouch down. She barely gave any warning before the third flavor was invoked, beginning to just... shit on him as she kept her front jet going, turds sliding out of her ass, creamy, soft, and surprisingly delicious crap. To these two, the usual rules of reality did not apply. James was a fucking god and Maddie had modified her body long ago to not just produce more of the stuff... but to freely consume it. In minutes, the outsider would have spread that material all over him, becoming a brown mess even if a good third of her shit was consumed, hands eagerly catching it to bring to his mouth. Her turn next. He gave as good as he got, the man standing braced against the railing of this balcony, distant people able to see this scene with clarity, shitting on the woman as she alternated between swallowing everything or rubbing that crap on her body. Both would look like they took a swim in a pig pen after this... and they were not done. Round three, fuck.

Everything was both more slippery and sticky with them covered in crap, their mouths meeting again would exchange the taste of crap they have received earlier, eager tongues shoved in the other's mouth to shovel out the stuff they just put in there, tasting and swallowing the mixture of both their crap and saliva, another pair of orgasms to achieve while crap served as lube. After this, they'd engage in a more playful game... cock in ass, one would release pee in the other until they could hold no more, stepping back to kneel and have their partner push out that piss back at them, mixed with a good portion of their feces. More playful, but still utterly hot. Maddie came just from the expulsion of that piss. A couple of hours would pass.

At the end, the two were tired, but not exhausted... retreating to that couch with cum, piss, and shit from both having stained them in an unholy color, the layers upon layers dried and starting to crust, something that tempted a bath, but they were first tempted to have a long smoke.

"FUCK.... That was.... GOOD." Maddie said that as if she was having another orgasm.

"I've gotta agree. Man, fucking someone who's into everything to your intensity is..."

"Fucking fantastic." Pause. "Uh... was the kiss too much?"

"Actually... no. I... okay, this is hella awkward."

"Nah, I get it. We fit well, how about we skip that and just keep having passionate sex?"

"Deal. You're gonna like this place. Everyone's into casual sex with this stuff." Beat. "Okay, most of everyone, like 95% of the population."

"That's the kinda stuff you START with! Wait, how casual we talking?"

"We could go down to a bar and fuck there, probably score some partners as well. Or to a park.... Or just on a street, shuttle... anywhere."

"Yeah, I'm gonna fucking love this place. Eli HAS to see this place." Beat. "Did you make her too?" Second beat. "Of course you did, that's why she's also a sex maniac."

"Maddie, you're not a sex maniac, you are a sex enthusiast. You like sex, but you can go without... and focus on the big stuff."

"Yeah. okay, that's gonna be weird. Telling her how we're... created."

"I honestly don't know how to draw her precisely. Still relatively new to the god thing."

"Eh, there's time. So, bath... or can we walk around the place covered in shit? Maybe get covered in more?"

"I'd say you can, but it's seen as bad taste. Plus, not comfy. Bath. Get a fresh layer wherever we go. Oh, they have implants to let them consume it as well."

"Sweeeeet FUCK. Okay, you might be a fucking pervert and made this place into a degenerate heaven, but we fucking need one." Deep breath. "You know... I miss all those guys I tried with. Nothing lasted. I don't want this to go that way."

"So, we're together? Well, I make no grand promises, but we can try it for a while. Maybe we'll get bored with each other after a bit... you'll find someone here to interest you more. Me, I just... shit... I've been alone too long."

"No girls? Really? Here? Or guys?"

"Eh... everyone thinks of me too highly. Kinda want someone to not praise me and you're fitting that now. Any other woman here would worship me."

"Yeah, that can get tiring. Well, here's hoping we don't get bored." Beer mug raised to toast him, drank even as there was a bit of contamination in. "Also, surprised this place isn't more sexual if they're into that. I expected nude statues, dick-shaped fountains, chairs with dildos on them, or something." Beat. "Sex enthusiasts, not maniacs."

"Correct. Not even Redlight goes that bad, but they go around with everything exposed and there's a bit more sexual imagery around."

"Okay, whatever that is, we're going after this. Still, no go on walking around like this?"

"You can if you want to."

But he was right... unpleasant to do so. And it dampened any new sensations. A frisky bath would lead to them being ready to get dirty again. James would get her a place on the sex planet, though he felt a bit of shame remembering a detail.

Visitors don't stay forever.

*

In the sprawling Ecumenopolis of Solaria, something unusual happened. In the small space between two buildings, kilometers above the planet's surface, beside one of the great walkways, a figure materialized in that space. A small figure, bearing black hair and a cute exterior, a girl who called herself Hikari. This was one of her "vacations" when the one known as Satan by other people would go out in this form to tempt people... and then damn them.

She looked at the view with inquisitive eyes, taking in the details of the world. She hasn't been here before. Not at all. New victims... perhaps.

"This isn't New York."

Her words were ironic. The destination was intentionally vague to roll the dice and end up in some new world in the infinite tapestry of the multiverse. She asked for a sprawling metropolis... she got a bigger one. The city stretched all over the planet. A cute laugh came as she observed the residents, took in the details of their clothes to fit in, her apparel changing to blend in. A blue jumpsuit, similar to many styles she saw from her hiding spot. Then it was time to go... hunt.

It would be a disappointing hunt. Or not. Depends how you look at it. Yes, people... engaged, but they were doing it with a good heart, pleasant intentions, no ill will, none of the degenerates wishing to do it just to overpower something small, abuse something that can't fight back... she didn't even feel like they were trying to humiliate her when she got pissed on. Curious. Maybe it had something to do with religion. Where's the nearest religious center? Another flaw in her disguise as everyone here had these smartphones that told them where to go... she had to read someone's mind who was prompted to search for that. Noted down in memory, she'd begin the walk... quite a big city, she was walking on suspended bridges, steel constructs stretching between kilometer-tall buildings. Hikari would have to take an elevator up, then keep walking some more... until one of the buildings stuck out like a sore thumb.

All the shops, the residential entrances, and the venues meshed perfectly, but this thing was just a big, blocky building made out of actual marble, put here as if someone shoved a medieval church into the side of a skyscraper. Huge marble doors would swing open for Lucifer to go into the house of prayer, an act that many considered to be impossible, but she could go into such places with no problem. She HATED them because most people here were brainwashed fools, but she could go in. Her purpose was to seek out one of their priests and ask about the religion, see why people here were so sex-positive. It was... nice... she might like it here. Even if there were no people to punish, it was nice to see a religion that didn't shy away from sex. Most of them called it a dirty act. But that was the plan... forbid something so people could do horrible things for it... or with it.

Satan walked into the grand building with slow steps, her outfit still soaked from the piss of others, a detail she liked. But the man standing at the end of the kneel sheets was no priest.

"Your disguise needs work. Outfits here absorb liquid."

"Oop. My mistake. But how can I get soaked like that?"

"You don't."

James turned to see a figure that sparked no memory. A sassy, lost child that seemed to have wandered here on her own. He was aware of every visitor he drew in, either seeing them personally or allowing the authorities to welcome them. He didn't invite her.

"Do you mind saying how you got here?"

"Well, I walked." She smiled innocently.

"Okay, I assume you still don't realize who you're talking to. Name's James. I'm the god of this world. And I didn't bring you here, so either you came yourself... or in some other way."

Their GOD? Even better. She knelt, because these fuckers always like someone kneeling before them... puts them at ease, and makes them so easy to manipulate.

"There shall be no kneeling in my presence unless it's for practical reasons like cocksucking. Stand straight."

Everything stopped. Inside this being a process began as she analyzed this action for what it meant. EVERY god was a pretentious, power-mad dictator, even if they let sex be free in their realm. The last place to do so had free use as a norm and their god considered people disposable. No, how is this... who is this...

NO. YES. HOW. FOR HOW LONG. THREE THOUSAND YEARS. That's not just a record, but it broke every possible pattern ever. James did not see Lucifer's true emotion of incredible awe. They analyzed this world in detail... an ACTUAL utopia... filled with sex... it looked like... he had not succumbed. HOW. HOW. HOW. She had to stay here and study him.

"You may call me Hikari. But I have many names. I think the one you know best is... Lucifer."

Pause. James blinked in astonishment. Then stopped this train of thought.

"Okay, Nope... I am NOT taking that at face value again. I'd like to see some proof."

Lucy reached to the side for a window into a particular domain to open, where a particular mustachioed leader was walking with a slumped back in an endless wasteland, his military uniform torn to shreds that barely indicated what it used to be.

"Behold Stalin, the man responsible for more death and suffering than many others could have managed. His punishment is to wander this land endlessly, finding no comfort, no safety, no warmth, no sustenance, nothing but the dust he has rendered."

James stared at the view with a bit of astonishment. Okay, this was... something. He didn't quite know how to react. Was this a problem? Was this... something else?