Jamie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I had her clean except for the dried patches of cum, I stood looking at her and licked my lips. I knelt beside her for a close-up of her tits, and dragged my eyes down to her flat belly and to her sweet cunt. Now I was face first with the panties exposed from the slit where he'd forced them. I reached out and lightly tugged on the silk. I swear I never even grazed her pussy lips taking them out! The panties began to unfold and slide out of her slit. I went slow and watched her face while I took them out -- hoping this further violation would not wake her. Then they sprang free of the tight little lips she has and I was holding them while staring right at her cunt. It was red and puffy looking -- no doubt from the recent semi-fucking she'd taken -- and I raised the panties to my nose. The aroma which stunned me earlier from a distance now completely overwhelmed me as it permeated my nose and mouth and brain. I inhaled her essence and felt it mingle with the after -- aroma of the sperm I'd swallowed and sensed the power of the mixture of their 2 bodies.

I stood and realized my cock was rock hard again. I tugged open my pants and dropped my boxers -- watching her face for any sign that she was waking up. Seeing none I continued and now had the panties to my nose and was licking out the crotch with my cock free. My hand went to my cock and I imitated Robbie for the last time that night: I started stroking over Jamie's prone naked body. Keeping the panties to my nose and mouth I worked my hand over the hard thick flesh of my cock. For a moment she stirred and I froze in fear. Then she stopped and fell back to a quiet snore. Now her mouth was hanging open and my fist became a blur just as his had. By this time it only took about 5 strokes and I was jetting on her face. I leaned in and made sure 1 or 2 caught her open lips, but like her boyfriend I did a pretty good job of painting her face even if I did have less left than him for her neck, tits and hair. Still it was my second load in the last 15 minutes and I felt like the force of my orgasm was ripping my backbone through my cock. Amazing.

I ran and got my camera. I took about 100 snaps of her in the next ten minutes. Close-ups of every part of her body, and especially of the ropes of cum on her face and lips and eyelids and tits. Jamie continued to snore lightly. My cum was beginning to dry and run on her when I thought of one last bit of fun. I didn't want her sleeping there all night naked cause she would freeze to death. Now that I had cum on her and had her pictures I was ready for the last step.

I found her purse on the floor beside the couch and looked inside for her cell phone. Then I laid it on the couch right next to her ear. I reached out and smeared a little more cum from her face on her lips. Then I retreated behind the curtain again. I stood and watched for a moment, trying to figure out how she would react to all this -- meaning to what she would think occurred. Then I pulled out my cell phone and dialed her number. The phone beside her ear went off like a bomb with some rap song and my sleeping sweetie winced and kind of shook all over. But then nothing. She continued sleeping with a pained expression on her face as the phone continued to play the song. By the 6th ring or so the voice mail kicked in and the ringing stopped. I hung up and redialed. Again the bomb caused her to look pained but didn't wake her up. A third try had the same effect. I was wondering if this would work at all. But the 4th attempt did the trick. Jamie kind of jerked up on the couch with open but glassy eyes. As she did some wet cum began rolling off her chin and fell on her chest right between her small tits. Her hands went up as if in self protection -- and I thought with all the missiles shot at her tonight this was a little too late. Then she shook -- cum dripping from her face - and regained some composure.

When she did I could see her looking at the cum on her hands -- they went to her face and came away even more spermy. Then her hands went over her body -- and I saw a look of terror as her fingers went to her cunt to check. Coming away sperm free from her slit she looked relieved for a moment but then started checking out the dried patches on her belly and tits. It was starting to occur to her that her boyfriend had come all over her and split. Her eyes darted around the room. Seeing nothing she began to get up. The first try didn't do it and she fell back -- legs split wide open and her lovely cunt exposed for the last time that night. Next time she made it and spotted her pink panties on the floor where she'd dropped them -- she bent (lovely ass!) and picked them up and sniffed just as I had done and as Robbie had before me. I couldn't tell if she knew they'd been up her cunt recently -- but she seemed satisfied enough to have panties to slide on over her legs. Next she found the tee shirt he'd stripped off her at the beginning of the adventure and finally found her mini skirt.

Now fully clothed she was scooping my cum from her face the way I'd done with his. I heard her giggle and saw a finger snake in her mouth. She sucked on it and let it slide out clean. Right then I came for the 3rd time that night -- my baby Jamie was swallowing my cum thinking she had her boyfriend's sperm in her mouth. It was the most intensely erotic feeling of my life. Then she ran into the downstairs half bath and I could hear the faucet working and then the toilet. She came out looking a lot cleaner, gone were the cum streaks on her forehead and chin, and she'd even taken the time to re-apply some lipstick. I could see her looking at the cum stained pillows on the couch -- and then turn them over to hide the wet stains. She looked around to see if there was any other damaging evidence and found none. Now she plopped back on the couch and let out a woozy breath of air. She sat there humming and then began to smile. She was thinking of him -- and how she was happy he did her like that. I could see it in her eyes. And then her gaze fell to the phone I'd used to wake her. She picked it up and started fooling with the buttons. I think she wanted to see if he had called since he came all over her. When she scrolled the missed call list she seemed disappointed and said -- "Shit, just Dad!" That's when I realized what was about to happen.

Jamie hit the dial button. I fumbled for the phone to turn it off. But I was too late. My ring tone is itself like a bomb going off. When it did in the quiet basement I saw Jamie's eyes dart to the curtain. "Daddy?" she said nervously.

12