Jamie Ch. 01-02

Story Info
A teacher encounters a former student at a nudist camp.
2.7k words
4.29
19.9k
32

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JAMIE- A Fantasy

This story is pure fantasy. The only thing that is real is myself and Jamie. None of these events ever happened. But it's nice to dream...

CHAPTER ONE

I had been making a regular pilgrimage to the Golden Sands Naturist Park (publicly, just known as Golden Sands) for several years now. The park had been quietly established near the Great Sandy National Park, north of Brisbane in the late 1970's. Queensland was a very conservative place back in those days, so the park had to be managed in a very low key manner, limited to small advertisements in Sun and Health magazine. By the time I discovered the park in the 1990's, the political climate in the state had changed, allowing increased levels of advertising which brought in more guests from further afield than just Queensland.

The park has a wide range of facilities. Accommodation ranged from large cabins all the way down to tents. There was a large central swimming pool (which I preferred to use) and a short walking track to an isolated part of Great Sandy Beach. (Which was preferred by many of the camps visitors.) A large dining hall was the biggest structure in the camp.

For me, it was a great place to getaway. In 1995 I was twenty-six years old, and had been working as a teacher for three years. I had moved to Queensland from Northern NSW two years ago and while my new school was fine, there were times when I did miss my old school of Grafton Shores.

I was a relatively recent convert to nudism, enjoying the open and good natured people who flocked to camps like this one. Growing up I had quite a few inhibitions about nudity but as I entered my adult years I became more content with my body. I still had a bit of weight from my teens to lose but that would just take time.

I have to admit, I did enjoy the women at the camp. In a purely platonic fashion, of course. The wide range of sexy shapes and sizes had opened my eyes to the fantastic nature of female beauty. I had quickly mastered the art of not getting a massive erection the second I saw a beautiful girl, which was very important. Erections still happened randomly, of course, but as long as it wasn't being waved at a teenage girl it was accepted.

It was also a good place to get away from students. Having holidayed at various locations up and down the east coast of Australia I had quickly discovered that students, past and present, were to be found everywhere. Generally, the encounters were no problems, but sometimes, particularly with immature male students with a chip on their shoulder, the encounters had the potential to turn violent.

It was two days into the summer holiday. Christmas was a few more days away and the hot sun was blazing down on the camp.

I was enjoying myself, relaxing in the pool. I liked to lean with my back to the side of the pool, feeling the coolness of the water on the lower part of my body and the suns warm rays on the upper part.

Little did I know that these were the last few seconds of what I consider to be my "old life". Everything was about to change.

A voice interrupted my relaxation in the pool. It was a girl's voice, bright with a hint of laughter.

"What are YOU doing here, Mr Ross?"

I looked up and was nearly staring straight into the sun. I could make out the figure of a naked young woman standing above me, wearing nothing but a pair of thongs.

She noticed me straining my eyes in the glare, so she shifted her head to block the sun, casting a shadow over my face. Now I could see her much more clearly.

Tanned legs, shaven, leading up to a pussy that was not shaven, but the pubic hair was light, I could clearly see the pussy lips sticking out. (shaved pubic hair was rare at places like this, even during the 90's)

A slight bikini bottom tan line around the waist and groin (it was the start of the season). I'd always had a thing for tan lines, something about the boundary between what other people saw and what I got to enjoy as a nudist. Just my thing, I guess.

My journey up the smooth body continued. A pierced belly-button, (becoming more common in the 90's) then up to the chest.

I was shocked. For such a young sounding voice the breasts were really large, hanging down as the girl leant over me. She had very broad, puffy nipples. Another set of tan lines from a bikini top extended across them. If the girl hadn't been leaning over I would not have been able to see her face at all due to the size of her breasts. They were a truly beautiful pair of breasts as well. I had always enjoyed large ones, and these were stunningly large, while still maintaining a nice proportion to the rest of her body.

Finally, I reached the face. Short brown hair in a bobbed style that went well down beneath the ears framed a broad smile and big brown eyes. A face that would be better described as very cute rather than beautiful.

I didn't immediately recognise her, but that didn't matter.

I had developed one of the biggest erections I had ever experienced in my life.

I twisted my body around so I was facing her the right way, my back to the sun and my erection hidden from her by the water and edge of the pool.

She squatted down to talk to me, her pussy only centimetres away from my face, her labia parting as she did so. Even with an unshaven pussy her lips were very prominent, briefly reminding me of the 80's pornstar, Keisha, who had very pronounced labia lips as well. The soft and natural aroma of her pussy drifted over me. She clearly hadn't been in the pool yet.

"Come on sir, it hasn't been that long?" There was still that hint of laughter in her voice.

"I'm sorry," I said, my mind racing for time to figure out what was going on. "It just that the sun was really bright." I immediately regretted the stupidity of that statement. Clearly the blood was rushing from my brain to somewhere else. I must have sounded like a moron.

"Sir." I thought. She called me "Sir." AND "Mr Ross." The realisation started, an ominous sinking sensation. The probability of *how* I knew this girl hit me like a truck.

"I'll give you one clue." she said.

My mind was finally catching up to her though.

At the same moment, she said "Grafton Shores High!" I said "Jamie West!"

"HA!" she said, quickly standing up, taking a step back and, after kicking her thongs aside rendering herself completely naked, she jumped over me into the pool. I followed her body as it flew through the air. It was like she was in slow motion. That smooth skin, that hairy pussy, the way her breasts bounced as she jumped, that smiling face. I saw her ass for the first time for a brief second as she flew past and splashed into the water.

I blinked as she disappeared under the water. I couldn't believe it. My mind was quickly doing some frantic sums. How long since I had taught at that school? What year group had she been in? Fortunately I still had enough blood running through my brain to figure out that she must be at least nineteen years old, probably twenty.

Regardless of the fact that she wasn't underage, I didn't know where this was going.

But I felt I could be in a *lot* of trouble.

CHAPTER TWO

Jamie must have turned around while she was underwater, she surfaced facing me. She propelled herself to the surface, doing a little jump as she did so. Her face broke the surface of the pool and then her breasts bounced out of the water. They were glistening in the sun with water streaming down them and dripping off her nipples, back into the pool. If I thought my erection was out of control before I was just about ready to cum now.

She stood there in the pool. Naked. The water only covered her up to the bare skin just beneath her breasts. She looked at the erect shape of my penis that was barely concealed by the water. "What's got you so excited?" she laughed. "Too much blood racing down there and not enough to the brain, no wonder you didn't recognise me."

"Jamie, I....I...." I started to stammer.

"Forget it." she laughed, playfully splashing some water in my direction.

I grinned back at her, knowing that she was right. She was an adult now and she wasn't stupid.

"What are you doing here, sir?" she asked with a smirk.

"Call me Michael."

"So you're not in teacher mode now?"

"Definitely not."

"Good." she said, the smile and laughter disappearing from her voice from the first time since she had appeared, "I've had enough with school and with bossy teachers in the past, I always thought you were different. Besides, I'm here on holiday."

"Sorry if I've shocked you by being here." I said quietly.

"Ditto." she said in an even softer voice.

We had a quiet moment, just staring at each other. She clearly knew the effect the sight of her naked body was having on me but wasn't too worried about it. Being a male I didn't really stop to think that seeing me naked could be having a similar effect on her. I just assumed that her nipples were visibly hardening because of the water.

"It's been a while." she observed.

She gently arched her back, her breasts pointing up to the sky as she lifted her legs and started to float on her back. Lying there in the water, her body floating on the surface for the whole world to see, she looked amazing.

Before I had a chance to do or say anything else, another voice from behind me. A young male voice, approaching, calling out "LOOK OUT!"

A young male body flew over the top of my head and crashed into the pool right next to Jamie. The splash hit me right in the face and forced Jamie to stop floating on her back and stand up in the pool instead.

As I cleared the salty water out of my eyes, I looked to see who it was.

A male shape appeared out of the water next to Jamie. I recognised this face straight away.

Blake Smith.

Blake was an absolute dickhead as far as I was concerned. He was one of those types who had never made any effort in regards to his academic work, he was only worried about kicking a football around down at the school oval. The amount of lesson time I had wasted trying to get him into line during class was staggering. I just hoped that he had done some growing up since the last time I had seen him.

He blinked the water out of his eyes, looked at me with surprise and nodded. "Mr Ross"

"Blake." I nodded back.

Jamie didn't look impressed with him.

Blake reached over and pulled her over to him, forcing her into his lap.

"I thought you were sleeping in?" she asked him.

"Nah, I was too awake," he looked at me. "Of all the people for you to find here Jamie....?"

"Be nice to him," Jamie said softly "He was a good teacher."

"Yeah right. Wasn't good for me!"

"I didn't realise that you two were a couple" I observed, trying to get a little small talk going.

"Are teachers supposed to even come to places like this?" demanded Blake "Seems a bit pervy for a teacher to be here."

"It's a public venue, Blake," I tried to explain calmly "I have just as much a right to be here as anybody else."

"Dirty old teacher, here to look at the little girls?" Blake continued, ignoring me.

"STOP IT!", Jamie hissed.

Blake turned to her. "Oh, and what are you going to do about it? I knew you were a teacher's pet at school, but this guy is a jerk."

"We'd better go," said Jamie in a normal speaking tone. She pushed herself out of Blake's lap and started to drag him towards the other side of the pool where the steps were. "Nice to see you sir."

And they were gone.

I just stared after them, shocked. What was Jamie doing with that jerk? But it wasn't the first time I had seen a girl who should know better hanging out with an absolute moron.

Now I was really worried that there was going to be trouble.

After Jamie and Blake left, I waited until my erection had subsided and then climbed out of the pool. After drying myself off I went back to my room. I laid down on my bed and my mind drifted back to Grafton Shores High School.

I had worked there as a temporary teacher for eighteen months. It was long enough to build a good relationship between myself and the staff and students at the school.

Jamie had been in Year 11. She was a polite student in my history class. She didn't excel in the subject but she was always interested in what was being studied and was very conversational with me, which set her apart from a lot of the other students in the class.

I had moved on from Grafton Shores at the end of that year, but I had never forgotten Jamie or how friendly she was.

Now, lying there, I started to think about Jamie, naked in front of me at the pool. It was a sensual overload. Her beautiful breasts, seeing the lips of her pussy gently part as she squatted down in front of me. Smelling the musky scent of her pussy, seeing her jumping over me into the water. The sight of the water dripping down from her breasts when she emerged from the water.

I imagined I could see Jamie standing at the foot of my bed, still dripping from the pool, smiling at me, the diffuse light in my room accentuating her sexy tan lines.

Silently, she climbed onto the foot of my bed. I had another great view of her breasts hanging down from her body, glistening with the pool water on them. She started to crawl up the bed towards me. I felt her breasts as they brushed past my toes, her nipples sliding along my legs as she crawled up towards me. She stopped when her breasts were level with my hard cock. She looked into my eyes, kneeling with her legs either side of mine. I could feel the hair of her pussy rubbing on my foot as she leant down and started to rub her breasts over my cock.

It felt so good, the moisture on her breasts served as lubricant as she rubbed them over my cock. I could see and feel that her nipples were very hard. She gently clasped her breasts together over my cock, starting to rub them up and down over me. The stimulation was amazing and I knew that it wasn't going to be long before I came. Sensing this, Jamie started to slide her body further up mine, her breasts dragging across my stomach and up towards my chest. As she slid up my body, I felt my cock rub through her soft pubic hair, her labia gently parting again as she slid her pussy over my manhood. She slid up my body until her face was level with mine. Then she slid a little further, my cock came to rest between the cheeks of her ass and her breasts were level with my face. She gently lowered her left nipple and I took it in my mouth and began to suck on it.

That was it. I came with a force I don't think I had ever felt before. It was like coming out of a wonderful dream. Jamie wasn't there, I had jerked off while thinking about her.

It took a while for the orgasm to subside. I just lay there. I was happy in the thoughts that I had seen her so stunningly nude in front of me, but then I had the angst. She was with Blake. He was a total jerk.

I wanted her for myself.