Jamie Ch. 03-04

Story Info
A teacher meets a former student at a nudist camp.
2.3k words
4.33
10.2k
8

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER THREE

I didn't see Jamie or Blake for the rest of the day, not that I was really looking for them. I just quietly enjoyed myself swimming and even took a walk over to the beach for the sunset view.

The next time I saw Jamie was in the morning, at the breakfast hall. She entered the room when I was taking my cereal back to the table and we smiled at each other as we passed. She got her food and sat at a table away from me. Probably a good move at this stage even though Blake was nowhere to be seen.

I just sat there, eating my breakfast, occasionally stealing a little glance her direction every now and then, admiring her beauty, until Martin arrived.

"Morning." said Martin as he plonked himself down next to me.

"Good morning to you, sir." I replied.

Martin was one of the few people at the camp who I could truly consider to be a "friend". We'd checked in at the same time when we arrived and struck up a conversation as the desk clerk sorted out our rooms and keys. It was his first time at a camp like this, although I suspected that his motives for being here were not really "pure", so to speak. I couldn't blame him. I suspected that there were quite a few single guys, and girls, who were at the camp with the intention of at least checking out the opposite sex, and maybe hoping that things would develop from there. A lot of the older and more conservative nudists did not like this sort of thing, but the camp needed the business.

Talking to Martin, it didn't take me long to realise that even though he was a few years older than me, he didn't really have much experience in regards to girls. I was in relatively good shape physically, but he was short and stocky, with a very hairy body and thick glasses. I think that Martin saw this as an opportunity to meet some nice girls, which he had done, but he had some illusions about how "easy" the girls would be which had led to some disappointments for him.

"Any plans for the day?" he asked.

"Not sure yet, maybe some birdwatching."

"Birdwatching? You?" He was taken aback. "Well, that's a first."

"What do you think of the girl at 11'o'clock, short brown hair?" I asked.

"Bertha?" he replied, "You're joking!"

I nearly choked on my cereal. Martin was referring to "Big Bertha" who was sitting right next to Jamie. The two seemed to be having a casual conversation. "Big Bertha" had been quietly nicknamed by some of the men in the camp because she had the biggest pair of tits on her chest that any of us had ever seen. She was amazing. A thirty or so year old woman with gigantic breasts that still managed to maintain some form without the support of a bra. The rest of her build was fairly thick as could be expected but she still looked really good. She also kept her pussy clean shaven, which also attracted a lot of attention.

She was also a demon when it came to volleyball and basketball. At least that's what the small crowd of men who often gathered to watch her play claimed.

"OK then, the one next to her at 11.30 if you have to be so pedantic." I corrected.

Martin squinted through his glasses at her, nearly enough to be obvious.

"Cute, really cute," he observed, "but really young. Why do you have your eyes on her?"

"She's an ex." I admitted.

Martins eyes widened behind his glasses. "An EX?"

"No no no. Nothing like that. She's an ex-student" I quickly explained.

"Oh that's alright then," Martin chuckled. "You're just sitting here staring at a naked former student, nothing wrong with that at all!"

"Bah, shut up then," I said, gently sticking an elbow in his ribs. "Forget I said anything."

We both stared at her discreetly for a few more seconds, then we looked away.

"So, what's the story then?" Martin asked quietly

"She's here on a holiday like everybody else."

"And why aren't you sitting with her having a chat then, too embarrassed?"

"No, she has a boyfriend with her" I sighed. "He's another former student and a dickhead, we don't get along."

"Too bad," observed Martin, "You want some quiet time with her then?"

"Oh, I dunno if it's anything like that, it's great to see her and she is really beautiful, but....."

".....But you want to save her from the dickhead boyfriend?"

"Yeah, I guess that's it."

"Well, you're not the first one to consider having a conversation like that with a beautiful girl, but trust me, it never goes well." Martin cheerfully observed.

"You've had experience?"

"Yes, they never appreciate it, trust me. Although AFTER they have split up with the dickhead, then they wonder why people didn't tell them they were going out with one."

"Really?"

"Really. That's been my limited experience at least."

"So, you're just saying that I should forget about her?"

He looked at her over the rim of his glasses. "No..no. I'm not saying that at all. What I am saying is that patience is probably best advised here."

I shifted and looked him in the eyes. I could tell that he knew what he was talking about.

"You're probably right."

CHAPTER FOUR

I chatted to Martin for a little bit longer. Our conversation eventually shifted to more mundane topics like the weather and our plans for the day. I kept an eye on Jamie, thinking that when she left the hall I might follow her out for a quick chat to clear the air.

She eventually got up to leave, by herself, with Bertha remaining at the table. As she walked past my table towards the exit, I made eye contact with her. She directed her eyes to the exit and I nodded slightly. I quickly finished my conversation with Martin and was out the door in seconds.

There was a small frond of soft palm leaves hanging from a tree close to the door. As I walked past it, a hand reached out and pulled me into the frond.

I found myself standing next to Jamie.

There was little space in the palm frond area so we were pressed fairly close together. My arm brushed her breasts and my erection was instantaneous. In the hall, being in a communal environment and chatting with Martin had been enough to keep my sexual desires temporarily at bay, but now, in such close proximity to her, I didn't stand a chance of keeping myself under control.

"Look sir, I just wanted to......" she started.

Before she had time to say anymore my erection touched her leg. We both jumped back from each other slightly. As I shifted back my heel caught on a rock behind me and I started to fall backwards. Jamie was quick though and she grabbed me and pulled me back up, into her arms. She had no choice but to pull me very close to regain both of our balances, otherwise we would have both tumbled out of the frond.

By the time we straightened up properly, she was standing on the small rock I had nearly fallen over and her breasts were pressed hard against my chest. I could feel her nipples sticking into me. As for my erection, somehow that had ended up tucked between her legs, the top of my hard shaft rubbing against her pussy hair.

We just stared incredulously into each others eyes for a few seconds. She certainly had a look of shock, but I could not tell if there was horror mixed into that expression as well. God only knows what stupid expression I probably had on my face.

I could feel a lot of moisture where my cock was rubbing up against her pussy. My erection had not subsided at all during our near-collapse and I suspected that it was pre-cum dripping from my cock that was causing the moist sensation. I didn't dare consider the other possibility of what else could be causing the sensation.

The few seconds of silence was really starting to become uncomfortable. Where the hell was this going?

Time to try to break the silence somehow.

"You really didn't think this rendezvous location through, did you?" I joked, a slight smile at the corner of my lips.

Her expression softened, I could see a change in her eyes. A new emotion. Enjoyment? Of what?

"I guess you could say that, what do we do now?"

"I you get up on the tips of your toes and pull back, it should save us some more embarrassment." I suggested quietly.

"Good idea." she whispered back.

She stood on the tips of her toes and pulled her body back. It was at that point that I realised how hard my erection was. As she lifted up, my cock sprung up and as she pulled back, it was dragged through the middle of her pussy lips, which I could now tell were very moist.

The sensation was indescribable. All I could feel was heat and moisture. It took all of my self control not to push myself up into her.

A second later and we were "disconnected".

And where were we now? I decided to let her speak rather than try to make another pithy remark.

She closed her eyes, I could see tears welling up. She was embarrassed.

"I'm sorry!" she quietly wept.

"For what?" I asked, instantly wishing I hadn't.

"For everything, for that just then, for Blake, for being here, for wrecking your holiday." she continued to sob.

She clearly needed a hug, just a kind embrace. I wasn't going to risk that sort of thing here though.

"Look," I said, putting my hand on her shoulder in what I hoped was a reassuring way

"It's ok, you haven't done anything wrong, it's alright."

"But...." She choked quietly and was unable to speak through the tears.

"Look Jamie, this has just been a series of events beyond anybody's control, don't blame yourself."

A feeling of guilt passed through me, which was enough to settle my lust and my erection started to subside.

"It's going to be alright," I continued, "Don't get worked up about this."

Jamie looked at me with her red, teary eyes. This was clearly tough on her. She reached up and put her arms around my shoulders, pulling herself to me. She clearly needed a hug, but this time she turned the lower half of her body to a side-on angle, to avoid any more "entanglements". Clever girl.

She silently sobbed into my shoulder for about a minute and then pulled back. I didn't have tissues to offer her, of course, so I tried to gently rub away some of the tears from under her eyes as best I could.

She sniffled and then "I just don't want to ruin your holiday."

"How's Blake coping with my presence here? Is he going to cause trouble for you?"

"No" she said, finally starting to regain her composure "But I'm worried that he will try to cause trouble for you."

"I can deal with it, as long as he doesn't want to cause trouble for you."

"I really doubt he'll do that," she observed, her normal composure starting to return,

"He's got a bit of a one track mind and he won't be getting any of that if he gives me trouble."

I inwardly winced at the thought of Blake being intimate with Jamie. There was a question I had to ask, and it wasn't a good one.

"Jamie, why him?" I asked "There were so many other boys at school I thought you would have liked more compared to him?"

She looked down. She smiled, more to herself than to me. "Sir, you don't know him the way I do, he can be very sweet and charming when he wants to."

I fought the urge to roll my eyes. I had heard this sort of thing before.

"Well, I think that the best thing to do at this stage would be for us to avoid each other as much as possible, especially when Blake is around."

"Alright." she said quietly, keeping her head down. "I'll leave you alone."

I could hear the rejected tone in her voice.

"Don't get me wrong Jamie, I'm happy to talk to you, I've always enjoyed your company, we'll just have to be careful with our future......encounters......that's all."

"Are you sure?" a cautious tone in her voice.

"Yes Jamie, in fact the only thing you can do to ruin my holiday now is to completely ignore me, I'd love to talk to you when we have the opportunity."

She looked back up at me again. Her eyes were still a bit red but she gave me a very warm smile.

"Thanks, Michael." It was the first time she had called me by my first name.

She got up on her tiptoes and gave me a kiss on the cheek. A very quick peck. "I'll talk to you later then."

She beamed a lovely smile at me, and then slid past me out of the frond. I gave her about 20 seconds before I emerged from the palms myself.

I watched her go. I hadn't seen much of her from behind and her pert little butt-cheeks jiggled enticingly as she walked away.

I sighed as I watched her disappear into the distance. That brief encounter had reinforced the fact in my mind that I knew what I wanted. In many ways it was wrong, but I could no longer deny it.

It still felt more like lust rather than love, but I knew that I wanted Jamie to be my girl.