Jamie Ch. 05-06

Story Info
Jamie starts to get closer to her former teacher.
4.1k words
4.5
8.2k
8

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER FIVE

I rushed back to my room. I wasn't particularly proud of what I had to do, but I really needed to do it. Pre-cum had been dripping out of my cock when it touched her pussy. I was ready to explode.

I laid back on my bed, spread lube over my cock, closed my eyes and thought about Jamie as I jerked off. The reality of her large, soft breasts, her moist, wetly glistening pussy, her warm smile. The fantasy of rubbing my cock between her breasts, over her lips, her gently sucking me into her mouth, the thought of my hard cock parting those pussy lips and gently gliding in until it couldn't go any further, shoving my finger in and out of her little asshole, while my cock pounded in and out of her wet pussy........

It was a long session of self pleasure, and I came three times in rapid succession as I thought about the reality of Jamie standing in front of me in the nude, and fantasised about what I would like to do with her. I finally felt some relief after my third orgasm.

Normally I watched porn films or looked at girly magazines when I masturbated, but no such stimulation was needed today.

I had a quick shower and then laid on my bed to collect my thoughts.

I couldn't believe the way I felt about Jamie. Lust was easy enough to understand. Any man, when looking at a young and beautiful girl like her, was bound to get some sort of sexual urges. But for me, it was definitely beyond that. I had the growing realisation that I cared for her.

It's not unusual for teachers to form caring bonds with students, in a lot of ways it's an unavoidable part of the job and as long as it doesn't turn into a physical relationship or too much of an emotional attachment, its fine.

Even though my relationship with Jamie was no longer a teacher/student one, it was still something that had started off as a relationship with the proper "professional detachment". When I closed my eyes now and thought of her standing over me at the pool yesterday, naked, all thoughts of professional detachment went out the window.

There were other beautiful girls at the camp, and certainly quite a few that I was sexually attracted to, but I had to admit it to myself, there was something about the taboo nature of the relationship I was thinking about with Jamie that was also turning me on.

I had to decide what to do. I thought about my options.

I could leave the camp, just go home and forget that this holiday had ever happened. This felt like a safe option for me. Even though Jamie was over 18 and no longer my student, there were still ethical issues in having a relationship with her. I knew that there would be some who would judge both of us very harshly, regardless. One of my biggest concerns in that area was Blake, but why should I let an idiot like Blake Smith ruin my holiday.

Another option I had was that I could remain at the camp and just ignore Jamie and Blake completely. This option displeased me greatly. I didn't want to upset Jamie any further and I suspected that this course of action could be quite distressing for her.

The option I decided upon, not that it was really much of a planned option, was just to go about my day to day activities for now like I had before I encountered Jamie and just hope that nothing went wrong. If I encountered Jamie alone, I could talk to her. If I encountered Jamie with Blake, I would just have to play it really carefully

The main problem was that ultimately, I had no frame of reference or experience to draw on in regards to this. I doubted that there were many who did.

I couldn't set any realistic goals in regards to making her my girl as well. I knew deep down that this was more like a fantasy. The age gap between myself and Jamie was hardly insurmountable, but with Blake on the scene and my own self doubt, I knew with some certainty that a relationship with Jamie was just about impossible.

There was still nothing wrong with having a fantasy, I realised.

Realising that I was still sleepy, even though it was early morning, I turned over and closed my eyes. I dreamed very pleasant dreams.

The next few days passed relatively uneventfully. Christmas Day came and went. When you are a young single by yourself with no family around at a holiday camp the celebration of Christmas is a bit of a strange affair. A lot of large family groups organised BBQ's and stood around drinking at their get-togethers.

I spent most of the day out hiking at a small mountain area just outside the camp. Since I was in a public area, I wore a pair of faded shorts and hiking boots. I climbed to the top of a small mountain known locally as Joh's Folly. The view of the surrounding area was fantastic. It would have been nice to have somebody there to enjoy the view with me.

As Christmas Day progressed the weather started to change. What had been a bright and sunny morning quickly shifted into a cloudy and cool afternoon. I had to hurry back to the camp as I saw rain clouds approaching in the distance.

When I got back to my room, I was surprised to find a small envelope that had been slid under the wire door. I opened it. There was a note and another thicker piece of paper behind it. I took out the note and read it.

"Hi Mr Ross.

I doubt you will be opening any Christmas cards here today, (I only got one from Blake), so I hope this little Christmas note will suffice. I wish you a very Merry Christmas and in spite of everything I am really happy that I got to see you here and I hope that we will get to have another chat soon. I've included something else which is the only thing that I could give you as a present today. You don't have to reciprocate anything, just knowing you are here is enough to make me happy.

Best Wishes

Jamie.

xo"

Intrigued, I slid the thicker piece of paper out of the envelope. I could tell by the texture and the type of paper that it was a photo. When I turned it around I could tell it was one of those old-style polaroid instant photo's.

I had little time to dwell on this fact as I noticed that the photo was Jamie in the nude! She was standing there, in a house, her hands behind her back, smiling at the camera. The way she held her hands behind her back had the effect of sticking out her chest, emphasising the size and beauty of her breasts. Even though it was just a nude photo I had the feeling that it was probably part of a set. My imagination fumbled with the idea of what the other photos in the set looked like.

I also noticed that something was written faintly under the image. It said "our first time together" xoxo

I understood now. This photo was probably from a collection possessed by Blake. It must have been the only photo of herself that Jamie had available.

But why had she given it to me? She must have understood how she looked in the photo. Did she care about the impact the photo would have on me? Probably not.

Did she know about what I would want to want to do after looking at the photo? Did she know that at the least I would probably jerk off to the photo, and that it would really make me want to fuck her? Somehow, I don't think that she was too worried about that either.

I smiled. "Thank you, Jamie." I said to myself, and I walked with the photo into my bedroom so I could enjoy it more thoroughly.

After an exhausting afternoon of self-pleasure I took a long, relaxing shower. I had enjoyed plenty of girly magazines and pornographic videos in the past, but nothing had the impact on me quite like the photo of Jamie.

After the shower, I settled down for a simple dinner of sandwiches. I didn't feel particularly sociable enough to join the rest of the campers for their Christmas BBQ.

I was just about to settle down for a quiet evening of TV after dinner when I started to hear some distant voices singing. I went to my wire door and peered out of the darkness at the front of my bungalow.

I could see that the central campfire, located in the middle of the camp, was well ablaze. Gathered around seemed to be most of the camp, several hundred people, cheerfully singing Christmas carols. I grinned to myself, deciding that I actually did feel a bit sociable after all. I opened the wire door and walked out and headed across the compound.

As I got closer I could tell that a lot of campers had really been enjoying Christmas day, with many slurred voices and forgotten words filling the Christmas Carols. I didn't mind. The day had been hot to start with but now it was a cool night, so the fire was quite inviting. The rain clouds had not reached the camp, so at least it was dry.

I stood with the other campers. I didn't sing, I was too self conscious. I just enjoyed their company.

After about five minutes, I felt an arm slide into mine from the side and a soft, warm hand gripped my own. I looked over, half expecting to see Martin engaging in his typical goofing off.

Instead, it was Jamie, with a bright smile and eyes aglow with the dancing light of the fire.

"Hi." she said, her smile beaming at me.

She was standing slightly behind me, with half of her body obscured by mine from the fire. I felt her nipple poking into the back of my arm. The only thing that saved me from an instant embarrassingly public erection was my extended session of enjoyment with her photo that afternoon.

"How are you?" I asked.

"Good, really good." her smile continued to beam. She seemed pretty relaxed.

"Where's Blake?"

"Hmph," she snorted. "He's passed out on the couch back in our room, he can't hold his beers as well as he would like to think he does."

"Well, that's just tooooo bad." I observed, smiling at her.

She giggled, and jokingly said "Don't be rude."

We stood there for a few more minutes, the firelight flashing over our naked bodies.

She took a step back, slowly pulling back my hand.

"Let's go for a little walk?" she suggested.

"Where to?"

"Just down to the beach, just for a few minutes," she smiled. "I don't have a curfew but if he woke up and I wasn't there.......well, it wouldn't be good."

"Ok" I said, and I turned around, we linked hands again, and walked down towards the beach.

She waited until we had the privacy of the pathway down to the beach until she spoke again.

"Well?" she said, enquiringly.

"Well what?" I asked. My brain was still staggered by the events of the day and was a bit slow.

"What did you think of your........your Christmas present?"

"Oh," I realised what she was talking about. "It was beautiful." was the only vaguely acceptable answer that my frazzled brain could figure out quickly.

"Hmmmm." she responded. "And did you ...........enjoy it?" she continued, squeezing my hand as she said 'enjoy' for emphasis.

That was too much for my brain to cope with and my disjointed response of "Well,.......I guess....you could say......it......"

She laughed. "I'm kidding, don't answer that!"

I didn't have time to say anything else. We had arrived at the edge of the beach and in the moonlight it looked like it was completely empty.

She stopped walking, turned around, and hugged me. I tentatively put my hands around her, realising quickly that this was a comforting hug rather than anything else.

I relaxed into the hug. Enjoying the warmth and softness of her body, discarding thoughts of how "wrong" this was. Not that it was really that wrong anyway.

We stood there embracing for what felt like ten minutes but in reality it was probably only two or three minutes.

Eventually she broke the embrace, took my hand again and walked us over to a sand dune, overlooking the beach and the reflection of the bright moon on the water. We sat down. The waves were crashing on the beach loudly, ruining the chance for any conversation, but I don't think she was interested in talking anyway.

After about ten minutes she turned to me with wistful eyes reflecting in the moonlight, saying "I've got to go back."

We stood up, brushed the sand off ourselves and walked back to the path to go back to the camp.

We reached the start of the path and she stopped, turning to face me again.

She smiled and cupped my cheek with her hand.

"It's been really nice. Thank you." she observed. Then she took my hand and we walked back to camp.

It had been the nicest Christmas I'd had for a long time.

CHAPTER SIX

Two days later. It was early and it was raining. I heard the water pattering onto my tin roof, making it difficult for me to enjoy a sleep in. Time to get up.

Before I had a chance to move, there was a knocking on my door. This was pretty new. I had never had a visitor so early in the morning before. I climbed out of bed and walked out to the doorway. Through the frosted glass in the door frame I could see it was a female. I opened the door and to my surprise, it was Jamie.

She was completely soaked, her wet hair matted against her neck. She was clutching her arms around her bare chest, she was clearly cold.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Come on sir, I'm freezing out here, can't I come in?"

"What about Blake....." I started.

"Don't worry about HIM." she said, opening the screen door and letting herself in, gently pushing past me into the living area of the room.

"Jamie, this is very risky, what if Blake finds out you're here?"

"He won't," she informed me curtly, continuing to stand there with her arms across her chest. "Do you have a towel I could borrow?"

"Oh, sorry, I'll just get you one." Concern about Blake finding out that Jamie was here made me completely forget my manners. I went to the bathroom, grabbed the first towel I could find and brought it back to her.

"Here," I said, offering it to her. "You can dry yourself off in the bathroom if you want."

"Nah, that's alright Sir, I don't think I've got anything left to hide." she observed as she started to rub the towel over her body.

I always liked the fact that in the end, Jamie was very down to earth and practical. I suspect that she always had to be. It was known at her school that she had a very tough family upbringing, and this led to her being a very straightforward person, direct to the point of lacking tact at times. Some staff and many students had not liked this about her, but Jamie's world had been too tough to always worry about the social conventions of courtesy.

"Alrighty then." I said and not wanting to stand next to her as she dried herself off, I had the great idea of sitting down on the lounge in front of her.

As I sat there and watched Jamie dry herself off, rubbing the towel over her body, I realised that I had made a bit of a mistake. Now it felt like she was performing, unconsciously for her, a sexy show for me. She dried under her breasts, lifting them up to get the towel under them, then she dropped each breast down in turn when she was done.

She quickly towelled around her navel, and then dried her pussy.

Up until this point my "urges" had been under complete control, but now I could feel my cock harden, lying very heavily on my lap. It happened very quickly and if this continued for much longer it would be standing erect in the air, ready for action. I was sure that if I looked down I would have seen pre-cum dripping from the head.

There was nothing I could do.

"Anyway," Jamie continued, "Believe it or not, Blake can be a bit of a dickhead at times."

"Really?" I chuckled, "Tell me about it"

"He's not going to be with me today, tonight, and probably for some of tomorrow." she said as she flicked the towel her shoulders and rubbed the water off her back.

This made her breasts jiggle even more.

"What's he up to?" I asked.

"He decided that today, he's going into town to meet up with some old school mates who have arrived there, and he's going to spend the rest of the day, and tonight, drinking with them."

"Why didn't he take you with him?"

"It's a boy's thing," she scoffed. "No girls allowed."

She finished with her back and started to dry her legs and feet, bending over in front of me so I could see her breasts hanging down.

"Leaving you all by yourself?"

"Yep," she said, flicking the towel off her back. "All done".

She took the towel and tied it up around the upper part of the body and came and sat down next to me. The towel was big enough to cover her nude body completely. My erection started to subside.

"What annoys me is that Blake has had this planned for quite some time and didn't tell me," she said, the frustration rising in her voice. "He doesn't respect me."

I decided to start to lead her away from that topic of conversation.

"So, what are your plans for the day then?" I asked.

She smiled "I was going to ask you the same thing."

"Oh". I didn't know what to say to that.

"I would love to spend the day with a guy who is not obsessed with *just* sex," She boldly declared. "I think we would enjoy each other's company."

There was a distinct twinkle in in her eyes as she said this and my mind was racing. What did she say? Not obsessed with *just* sex? What the hell was that supposed to mean??

She laughed at the dumbfounded expression that came across my face, as she did so, the side of the towel started to slip down, revealing one of her breasts.

"Come on sir, lets hang out together today?" she giggled.

"Alright then, what would you like to do?"

"I'm not sure, what would you normally do on a day like today?"

Jerk off thinking about the girl sitting next to me? Nup. Don't think she'd like to watch that.

"I'm not sure either, we'll have to think about it."

She twisted her body to look out the front window, and saw the rain beating against it. The other side of the towel fell open and both of her breasts were now exposed to me. My erection quickly grew.

"Well, looks like outdoor activities are out of the question for the moment," she grinned at me as she turned back. "Know any good indoor activities?"

My mouth dropped open.

Jamie jumped out of her towel and onto me. She straddled my waist above my cock. It settled in the crack of her ass, as erect as it could be. I didn't know what was going on.

She clapped her hand over my eyes and laughed "Get your mind off of sex, it isn't happening!"

As if to unconsciously contradict herself, she shifted her body up and then down, leaving my cock nestled between her pussy and her asshole. I could feel the warmth from her pussy, as the head of my cock nudged against her labia with her pubic hair tickling around my cock. If she was to slide down my waist, even slightly, I certainly would have penetrated her fully.

She pulled herself off me and continued to laugh.

"Jamie.....I.....?"

"Be honest with me, please, you look at me and you think about sex, right, I can tell you know."

"Jamie, it's just that..."

"It's ok, I understand how men and their bodies work, I'm not offended" The laughter had faded now. She was still smiling but she was being serious. "I just want to clear the air and let you know that you don't scare me by reacting the way you do. I've noticed a few guys here reacting to me in a similar way."

I couldn't believe it. She was an amazing girl. I had the feeling that I was seeing the "real" Jamie here. I suspected that she could not talk like this to Blake.

Her acknowledgement that she knew she turned me on did help me, and my sexual excitement finally started to calm down.

With the sexual tension cleared, I finally felt able to relax.

We continued to sit naked on the lounge and chat for about an hour or so about a wide range of topics, why Jamie had left school, why I had left the school, etc. She slid down on the lounge at one point and put her legs over my lap. She parted her legs slightly, giving me a great view of her pink pussy lips as she talked to me. I just enjoyed the view, not caring if it was deliberate on her part or not.

It was becoming clearer to me just how much Jamie had grown up since I had seen her last. She was always more mature than most of the other girls her age at school but I could see now that she was ready to take on the world as an adult. Even though I could take no real credit for her maturity, I still felt a sort of pride in regards to her.

12