Jamie Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She explained to me that she had gotten together with Blake a couple of years before she left High School and how he was a factor in her decision to leave before she completed her studies. Her foster parents had not supported the decision and this led to her deciding to move out of home. I was interested to find out though that she had not moved in with Blake. She felt that she had to try to be independent and the best way to demonstrate this was by getting a job and her own place to rent.

She didn't like it but I had to go into "teacher mode" again and explain to her that by not completing high school she was definitely limiting her opportunities. She didn't get angry about it and I could tell that ultimately, she knew I was right.

We talked about more mundane things then, memories of the school and the town and the people there. Jamie then looked over my shoulder and out the window.

I followed her gaze and saw sunlight breaking through the curtains.

"Wow, I thought it was going to rain all day." I observed.

Jamie sprang of the lounge and turned around and grabbed my hand, pulling me off the lounge as well.

"Time to go for a walk," she said.

"Where do you want to go first?"

"Anywhere, let's just get outside."

"Ok."

As we reached the door I stopped her by putting my hand on her shoulder. I don't know why I said the next thing, it seemed to be the right thing to do.

"Jamie," I said stopping her. She turned to look me in the eyes. "Jamie, I just want you to know that I would never hurt you. I want what's best for you, you deserve it"

She smiled. Not one of her laughing smiles, but a warm one. She stood on her tip toes and planted a soft kiss on my cheek. Very brief, but very hot.

"I know that." She said. "That's why I came here this morning. I trust you."

"Excellent," I said reaching past her for the front door and opening it. "Let's have a great day then."

I let her go through the door first, then I followed her and locked it behind me.

I stood next to her, both of us facing the beach. I gently picked up her arm and linked it with mine so we were arm in arm.

"Let's go".

12