Jamie Ch. 09-10

Story Info
Jamie's ex-teacher discovers a secret about her boyfriend.
5k words
4.43
7.3k
2

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER NINE

We hadn't chatted much while climbing the mountain, and Jamie and I said absolutely nothing to each other as we climbed back down again. I was completely lost in thought in regards to what happened, and going by the look on Jamie's face, she was doing some thinking as well.

It didn't feel like an uncomfortable silence, but it did feel like an appropriate one.

We had reached the base of the mountain when the heavens suddenly opened up.

We ran back to the camp, as the rain was cold and torrential. Not a nice summer rain.

My room was first on the way back, so I asked her if she wanted to come in for a warm shower and then a dry off.

"Love to." She replied.

We got back to my room.

"You go first." She said, in regards to the shower.

I wasn't going to argue with her on this one. I knew that I could wash off and be in and out of the shower very quickly.

After the freezing near-torrential rain of the storm the warm water in the shower felt really good. The hike has left me very hot and sticky though so I decided to quickly lather up and wash myself properly. I grabbed the soap and it only took a few seconds to lather up well. At this point I heard the bathroom door slide open over the noise of the shower.

"I'll be out in a second, Jamie." I informed her.

"That's ok," she replied, sliding open the glass shower door, "Got space in there for two?"

As if I could say no. "Ah, sure", I replied stepping back further into the recess to give her space, turning to face the wall as well to give her some privacy. She stepped into the shower and closed the door.

She surprised me by pressing her naked body up against my back. I could feel her soft breasts pressing up against me. Her arms encircled me and she locked herself around me in a warm embrace, the water from the shower running down both of our bodies.

I felt her face press the area between my shoulder blades. It felt really nice.

It was hard to tell how long this embrace lasted for, but it must have been at least a minute, both of us standing there silently, the only sound coming from the water running from the shower and down the drain.

I turned around to face her.

It was strange. I knew that the "gentlemanly" think to do would have been to finish washing myself and get out of the shower as soon as I could, but I didn't want to do that. After the day we had together, I felt that the nature of our relationship had changed, and that to stand there naked, watching her shower naked in front of me, was more than acceptable, it had to be desired.

She spent a few seconds washing the last of the cold water off her naked body. She gently rubbed her breasts as she did so. She then stepped forward a few inches and put her face and head under the shower head, letting the warm water wash all the way down her naked body.

She was a truly stunning sight to behold, standing there naked, engulfed by the warm water that was dripping down her face, her lips, her breasts and from the abundant hair on her pussy.

She stepped back from the water again. She reached past me for the soap and started to lather up her own body. She started to rub her breasts again, pushing them together gently, lightly brushing her nipples.

I had long given up any self-control by this point. My cock was as hard as it had ever been, but I didn't try to conceal it, I just stood there, staring at this amazingly beautiful girl, this Venus, gently rubbing the soap suds down her body.

To me, there had always been something incredibly sexy about a girl washing herself in the shower. My cock was pointing directly at her, pre-cum visibly dripping from it, even in the shower.

She noticed, and smiled at me, fixing her eyes to mine.

"It's nice in here" she observed, possibly referring to the shower but I couldn't be certain.

Her soapy hands drifted further down her body, below her waist, down to her pussy.

I noticed that she seemed to be taking a while to wash that area, but as the soap slowly washed away I could also see that she was gently rubbing herself, her fingers sliding into her pussy.

I was completely dumbfounded by this point wondering if it was all a dream. It was too much for me, all I could do was reach for my own soapy cock and start stroking it.

Jamie smiled at me again and looked like she was about to say something. But the hot water ran out before she could speak.

The shift from steaming hot water to freezing water was instantaneous and nearly painful. Jamie squealed then quickly washed off the soap from her body, threw open the shower door and jumped out, grabbing her towel and disappearing from the bathroom.

I was pretty close behind her, also rubbing the remaining soap off my body and jumping out to grab a towel. I turned the water off.

I wrapped the towel around myself and paused for a second to think, my thoughts feeling like they were running faster than the speed of light.

I didn't know where that encounter had been going. I suspected that it had started off as Jamie feeling wistful about the day coming to an end when she had hugged me, but what had happened after that had me baffled, much like the encounter we had in the surf, and on the mountaintop.

I wanted to ask her to spend the night. To stay with me and not go back to Blake. To tell her that I wanted her to be my girl.

Even after the day we had together and the new level of intimacy we were clearly experiencing, however, I still felt that to confess my feelings towards her was the wrong way to go.

It had only been a day, anyway.

But, this might be my only opportunity, I reminded myself. We have experienced some intimacy and if I didn't say anything she might think that I wasn't interested in her.

I didn't know what to say or do, but I did know that I had to see what she was doing. I stepped out of the bathroom to find her.

To my surprise the front door was open and Jamie was standing in it, looking out into the rainy night.

She turned to face me, tears in her eyes. "I have to go."

"Wait a minute, please Jamie, I think we have to ......."

Again, with a sternness in her voice that I had never heard before. "I HAVE to go. Goodbye!"

She ran out into the rain. I could tell by the emotion that was charging her voice that I had to let her go. I walked up to the doorway. She was already out of sight.

I closed the door, went to my bed and laid down. I stared at the ceiling for a few minutes. I was absolutely shattered.

I shouldn't have let her run off but I had no way to stop her from leaving.

She must have had a pretty good idea of how I felt about her after the day we had.

And yet she left.

Somehow, even with my mind racing through a massive turmoil of thoughts and emotions, I managed to drift off to sleep quickly.

It had been a big day.

CHAPTER TEN

I didn't see Jamie or Blake at the start of the next day, not that I was actively seeking or avoiding them, I just knew that I didn't want to see them together if he had returned.

I went to breakfast at the normal time, and then in a change of routine, I got dressed for the first time in about a week and went for a drive into town. I just wanted to get away for a few hours to try to clear my thoughts.

I arrived in the town, parked and went for a walk.

I walked down the main street. I was still feeling very numb from the events of the previous day, but getting away from the camp, even temporarily, seemed like a good idea.

It felt weird to be back amongst the clothed community again. In a lot of ways it was harder to assess or judge people. The clothed always seem to be closed, in body and spirit, compared to the open freeness that I found amongst the people of the nudist community.

I walked into the local video shop and purchased copies of several films that had been just released in the last twelve months including The Usual Suspects, Casino, Braveheart, Apollo 13, Bad Boys and Clueless.

Clueless? What the hell did I get that for? I was no fan of Alicia Silverstone or anything that could be regarded as "chick flicks", but something motivated me to get it.

As for the rest of the films, some I had already seen but most I had not, my workload often preventing me from getting to the cinema's. Now was the time to do some catching up since I had heard really good things about most of them.

My next stop was the local adult bookshop. Since I was on the NSW side of the border, shops like this were permitted to operate, unlike Queensland where such shops were strictly forbidden, even in 1995.

I didn't always purchase items from shops like these but I found it interesting to check them out anyway. For much of my youth, pornographic magazines had been a way to get a quick sexual thrill, like it was for many teenage males. As I progressed into adulthood I discovered the delights of pornographic films.

This adult shop was one that was bold enough to stock adult film video's even though they were illegal in most of Australia. I looked through some with none really grabbing my attention until I noticed a film series called "Passages" starring Christy Canyon.

I had always loved women with big breasts and Christy Canyon I had always found to be particularly beautiful. She graced the cover of the first two Passages films that were sitting on the shelf and I was quick to grab them. Satisfied with what I found, I went to the checkout, purchased the video's, waited for them to be wrapped in the customary brown paper bags and I quickly left the shop.

I dropped the video's off in my car and wandered back down the main street. The day was warming up so I went into the local pub. I wasn't a big drinker but I used the opportunity to cool off in the aircon and have some lunch.

I wondered if this was where Blake had chosen to hang out with his mates when he had left Jamie alone back at the camp. (well, she wasn't *really* alone, of course) I had wanted to get my mind off him and similar topics but I started to wonder, once again, about what Jamie really saw in him.

I then realised that I could faintly hear Blake's voice in the distance. Was I daydreaming? Was I getting so worked up about Blake and Jamie that he had appeared in my thoughts?

But no, it was his voice. I moved from the bistro area where I had been seated having my lunch to the direction that I could hear the voice coming from. It was coming from the area of the poker machines. I quietly walked over to that area.

The poker machine room was one of the largest areas of the pub, with about fifty machines in the room. I was amazed that I had heard Blakes voice over the noise of the machines but in getting closer I could tell that he was talking very loudly. AND he sounded very drunk.

I walked up beside a poker machine and casually peered around the corner to have a look. Fortunately for me the pokie area was not very well lit, to dazzle the patrons of the club with the brightness of the machines. As I peered around the corner, I had expected to see Blake chatting with his mates. Instead, he was sitting at a table loudly talking to a girl sitting next to him.

They were holding hands.

After talking at the girl for a minute or two about some incoherent drunken topic, (it was clear at this stage that they were both pretty drunk) I saw Blake lean over to kiss the girl. It was a sloppy kiss, their mouths and their tongues entwining and it lasted for about a minute.

The girl seemed familiar.

I pulled back from the corner. Going by what I had just seen, it was fairly clear that Blake's group of "mates" consisted of this girl and that was probably it. He was cheating on Jamie? I had to find out more.

I went and sat back in the dining area of the pub, but the area I sat in had a view right into the poker machine area, so I could covertly watch what the pair were up to.

They sat there and talked for about half an hour, holding hands, hugging and kissing every few minutes. Blake also went to the bar a few times to purchase several rounds of beer for himself and the girl.

I had time to recall where I had seen the girl before as well. Her name was Angela Strauss. She had been a close friend of Jamie's at school, I recalled, and now it seemed that she was fooling around with Blake.

The pair kissed again, this time he had his hands all over her breasts. The kiss ended, the pair stood up and then they staggered (supporting each other as they were both quite drunk) towards the stairs leading up to the accommodation section of the hotel.

I gave them a minute up the stairs and then I followed cautiously. I was nearly at the top of the stairs when I had to duck my head down. They were standing next to an open door to one of the rental rooms, still kissing. Angela had her hand down Blake's now open fly on his pants and was clearly stroking his cock. Without breaking from their kiss, they staggered through the door and it slammed shut.

I didn't have to listen at the door to figure out what was going to happen next.

A hotel employee started up from the bottom of the stairs and stopped when he noticed me standing at the top of the stairs.

"Anything I can help you with, Sir?" she asked, breaking my concentration.

"Nope," I replied. "All good." And with that I ran down the stairs and left the building. I quickly ran back to my car, jumped in and raced off back towards the camp.

I had to decide what to do.

My car sped down the road back towards the camp. It took me about ten minutes to realise that I was going way over the speed limit for the area and that I had to slow down.

As the car slowed down the pace of my thoughts slowed down as well.

There was no denying what I had seen. Blake was definitely cheating on Jamie. I couldn't tell if this was just a fling or if he was going to dump Jamie or whatever.

What was for sure was that I had to decide if I was going to tell Jamie what I saw and if so, how I was going to tell Jamie.

It was clear that this was not going to go well for any of us. I knew that there was the possibility that Blake was planning on breaking up with Jamie, but since he was such a major jerk, I doubted it. Since I was certain the situation was not going to sort itself out in that way, it meant that I had no choice but to tell Jamie what I had seen.

If Blake was not going to do the right thing by her, I would.

This created another problem. If I was forced into a situation where I was going to be the bearer of bad news for a girl that I really cared for, there was the possibility that I could end up in a situation where Jamie hated me, or at the very least she would get angry with me.

I really wanted to avoid having any sort of falling out with her. After last night she had to be aware that I had very strong feelings for her and I didn't want it to seem that my motivation in telling her about what was really going on with Blake was so I could get her into bed (even though at the back of my mind I was also aware that anything was possible now) so I had to play everything straight with her. (or as straight as I could)

As I neared the camp, a course of action began to emerge in my mind. I knew that I would have to act quickly as I didn't know how long it was until Blake would return to the camp. It might only be a few hours.

I slowed down as I entered the driveway of the camp and it only took me a minute to park in my allocated parking space. I jumped out of my car and walked over to the "General store", a place which sold many basic items needed for people at the camp.

I purchased a large notepad and a couple of envelopes and went back to my room.

I had decided that my best option was to write Jamie a letter explaining what I had seen and she could make her own choice of what to do from there. It wasn't a particularly brave way to deal with it but I wanted to avoid seeing her get upset and I didn't want her to "shoot the messenger" and get angry with me either.

I kept the message as simple as possible, not wanting to burden her with a massive letter. I just explained that I had gone into town in the morning and at lunchtime I had seen Blake with Angela Strauss at the pub. I explained exactly what I had seen them doing, going from the kissing to the fondling to them going into a room together. I wrote a brief paragraph at the end explaining that it was clear what they were up to.

I wrote a brief sentence at the end.

"I hate to be the bearer of what is clearly bad news for you, but I wanted to be honest with you about what I have seen and I am not going to cover for Blake. If you need to talk to anybody about this you know that my door is always open to you."

I could have offered "support", but I didn't know what this could end up meaning and I also didn't want to get involved in any physical encounter with Blake, even though I knew that this was a distinct possibility if Jamie told him who her source was.

It was a chance I would have to take.

I folded up the note, put it in an envelope, took it to her apartment and slid it under the front door. It was all I could do. I just hoped that she was the first one to see it.

Half an hour later, she was standing in the middle of my living room, as furious as I had seen anyone in my life. I knew this was going to happen.

"WHAT THE FUCK," she demanded, holding up my letter in her clenched fist "IS THIS?"

"It's simply what I saw, Jamie!"

"YOU'RE LYING!!" she exclaimed, "YOU JUST WANT TO FUCK ME, AND THIS IS YOUR WAY OF GETTING TO ME!"

"No, this is the truth, Jamie. This is what I saw happening."

"YOU WENT INTO TOWN AND YOU JUST HAPPENED TO BUMP INTO HIM, YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT??"

"Jamie, you're just going to have to trust me on this, I wouldn't make this shit up."

She just glared at me. Her whole upper body and face had gone a bright crimson, she was breathing very rapidly and I was worried that she was going to hyperventilate and pass out.

The next thing I knew she was starting to hunch over and gag.

"F-F-F-FUCK IT!", she exclaimed, alternating between gags and sudden sobs, and then ran towards the bathroom with her hand over her mouth.

I heard the retching sounds coming from the bathroom. After a few minutes those sounds subsided to be replaced by a low sobbing, between sharp intakes of breath.

I think that deep down she knew I was telling the truth, I certainly hoped that was the case.

I heard the toilet flush and then the sound of water running. I could hear her swishing it in her mouth.

She emerged from the bathroom and headed for the front door. I moved to intercept her, but she raised her hand defensively and pointed her index finger at me.

"STAY, THE FUCK, AWAY FROM ME!!" she exclaimed. Then she was out the door and gone.

I didn't follow her. I sat down very heavily on my couch. I covered my face. That's it, I thought, not only have I blown any chance with her, I've absolutely smashed her emotionally, which was much worse.

I had really fucked this up.

After the absolute chaos of the first half of the day, I decided to lay low for the rest of it.

I sat down and watched Apollo 13. I hadn't seen the film before and I found it to be quite enjoyable. It was mainly technical stuff and action. Not really much in the way of lovey-dovey romance, which was good because the film suited my mood.

It was awesome for taking my mind of Jamie for a while.

When I had spent pretty much the entire previous day with her, enjoying some rather amorous adventures along the way, my thoughts about her had reached a kind of "critical mass" that threatened to overload my brain and potentially cloud my reason.

I guess love will do that to you.

I knew that was what was going on in my mind now, there was no point in denying it.

And it was definitely love, even though much of the previous day had been about lust.

12