Jamie Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that I was feeling extremely protective about Jamie, even though in the current situation I felt there was little I could do to actually protect her. As a teacher you get used to feeling helpless in a lot of situations, but not ones with as much emotion as this.

Twice I had climbed off the lounge with the intention of going to Jamie's room and knocking on the door, to see if there was anything I could do to "help". Both times I had stopped myself.

I knew she was likely to confront Blake with what I had told her when he got back, and if anything, she probably needed some time to calm down before that confrontation. Me going over there would probably get her angry and frustrated again.

Apollo 13 ended so I made myself some sandwiches for dinner and settled down to watch Casino.

The next thing I knew the loud clicking of the VCR as it reached the end of the tape and started to rewind jolted me. I realised that I must have fallen asleep part of the way through the movie.

I had been enjoying Casino but the criticisms I had read of the film suggesting it was a bit of a remake of Scorcese's earlier film, Goodfellas, had certainly been ringing true for me. The main difference, it would seem, was the inclusion of the incredibly whiney Sharon Stone. I understood that was how the character was meant to be, but still, she was VERY annoying in the film.

I looked at the time. 10.30pm. I wondered how it had gotten THAT late. I stood up and stretched my body.

It was time for a walk, I decided.

My curiosity was getting the better of me and I wanted to just casually walk past the room rented by Jamie and Blake to see if there was anything going on. I knew that the chances were extremely low that there would be anything to be observed, but I wanted a look anyway.

I walked outside my room, down the steps and across the main compound of the resort. It was a massive area, with space to allow parking outside each of the rooms of the main buildings. Jamie and Blake's room was around the corner so it wasn't facing my room.

As I approached where I knew their room to be I could see a big black Holden Commodore out the front of their room. It certainly looked like the type of car that Blake would drive.

I walked as close as I could to the car. I could see the lights were on in their room but

I couldn't hear any noise coming from it. I just casually kept walking just in case somebody came out of the room while I was so close.

There wasn't much activity around the resort. Like most camps, everything settled down at around 10.30-11pm. Once in the shadows next to the building, I turned around and started to retrace my steps back towards my room.

In the distance I could see a couple walking towards me. Initially it looked like they might have been holding hands but as they passed under the floodlit area at the centre of the compound (the floodlight went out at midnight) I realised that I had either been wrong or they were no longer holding hands.

I recognised the gender of the female member of the couple by her distinctive stature. It was Tamara (aka Big Bertha). The identity of the other member of the pair only became evident as they were really close to me. It was Martin.

Now I was really curious to know whether or not they had been holding hands.

"Out for a little late night stroll I see, Martin?" I observed as soon as I was close enough to use a normal speaking voice.

"Well, y-yes." Martin replied seeming a bit flustered. I guess that I was the last person he expected to run into.

We all stopped when we were about two metres apart.

"And you must be Tamara?" I observed, turning my attention to the buxom beauty.

"How do you know my name?" she wondered, curiosity furrowing her brow. "I don't believe I have met you?"

"Oh, we have a common acquaintance." I replied. "Jamie."

She paused for another second. "Oh yes, Jamie, lovely girl. I haven't had the chance to talk to her for a couple of days. I hope she's alright?"

"I'm sure she's fine." I replied. I turned my attention to Martin, who still had a very flustered look on his face. "And what brings you too out tonight, Martin? Just enjoying the night air?"

"Ah yes, that's it," he replied, clearly happy that I had given him a reason for his nocturnal stroll. "Tamara and I ran into each other and decided that it was a good night to go for a little walk."

"I can imagine," I observed. I turned back to Tamara.

I hadn't had the opportunity to see her so up close so I took a second to enjoy the view. She had a very similar build to Jamie, but with long blonde hair on her head, quite a bit of height, and a shaved pubic area, there was no way you would get them confused with each other. Tamara also had a more "all over" tan on her body. She was amazingly sexy too, but in more of a "Nordic goddess" sort of way. Almost Amazonian.

"It's a good time to be out," I observed, "not as many bugs out as there would have been earlier in the evening."

"Funnily enough, they rarely annoy me," she casually pointed out.

I bet they don't, I thought to myself.

It was then I noticed that she had a small suck-mark on her neck. I wondered where she got that from.

"Anyway," said Martin "I think it's probably time we moved on. I'm just going to walk Tamara back to her room."

"Do you want me to join you walking her back, for extra security?" I suggested.

"No, no, It will be fine." Said Martin, shaking his head. "I reckon we're big enough to look after ourselves."

"Indeed," I noted. I turned back to Tamara. "Very nice meeting you properly."

"Likewise," she said. "We'll have to meet again someday."

"Sounds like a great idea." I said, "See you both later." And I resumed walking, starting to go around them.

As I passed on Martins side, out of Tamara's eyesight, I gave him a quick grin and a wink. He just rolled his eyes.

I walked back to the verandah of my room and turned to watch them disappear into the distance. There was no resumption of holding hands or anything like that so I wasn't sure what I had initially seen when they were approaching.

Nothing would surprise me at this stage though. Martin was certainly a sly one.

I looked over in the direction of Jamie's room and sighed. Angst took over my heart, but I just had to let it go tonight. There was nothing I could do and I certainly wasn't going to interrupt anything.

I would just have to be patient.

I walked back into my room and turned in for the night.

There were so many questions, but I would have to wait for the answers.

12