Jamie Ch. 15-16

Story Info
Jamie and Michael's passion continues the morning after.
5.4k words
4.55
4.7k
1

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Early morning rays of light were filtering across the bedroom when I woke up. My mind started to go through the events of the night before. If Jamie had not been there, next to me, with an arm draped over my chest, I might have believed that I had dreamt the events of the previous night.

I was careful not to stir. Her body was half covered by a sheet, with her bare bottom and leg sticking out. I just quietly enjoyed the sight of her nearly naked body. It was especially a delight to behold now that it seemed that I had achieved what I wanted and Jamie was my girl.

I was absolutely clueless about how to start the day. Did I wake her up? Did I wait for her to wake up herself? Did I just climb out of bed and check that Martin and Tamara were ok? I decided to just lie there and enjoy the warmth of Jamie's soft body against mine.

After a few more minutes, Jamie stirred and opened her eyes. She looked up at me. I stared back with a bit of uncertainty.

"Hi?" I ventured.

"Hi" she replied as she craned her neck up so her smiling mouth could touch mine.

We kissed. Not the frantic, lustful kiss from the previous night, this was romantic. This kiss was soft and gentle, both of our mouths opening and our tongues gently caressing. I rolled over onto my side and gently took her in my arms as we kissed, holding her close to me.

After a few minutes of kissing, our lips parted so we could take a decent breath.

She turned over so she was lying on her stomach, the sheet was off her and rays of light from the sun were lighting up her bare bottom.

"So," she said, looking at me "You remember that morning when I came over and it was raining, the day that shithead had gone into town?"

"How could I forget, Jamie? The day that you sat on my lap, naked, with my cock nearly inside you."

She grinned. "I was being a bitch that day, wasn't I, teasing you like that?"

"I wouldn't say you were being a bitch, but you did know what you were doing, didn't you? You knew how much I wanted to fuck you?"

"Of course I knew." She said. "I don't think I've ever seen a man with an erection so big, seriously."

"It took all of my willpower to stop me from pushing my cock into you at that point."

"You know what?" she said, then she looked down for a moment briefly and then looked back up into my eyes, "I really wouldn't have minded if you HAD done that."

"SERIOUSLY Jamie? C'mon......"

"No, really," she said. "I was at a real low point that day, I was getting really sick of Blake and you were being so nice to me. You were really turning me on."

"You were tempted as well?"

"Absolutely. The main thing that stopped me from fucking you that day was I was worried you would think I was a slut."

"What do you think would have happened if we had sex that day?" I asked.

"Oh, I would have dumped shithead the next time I saw him, I was really getting sick of his crap. I think we would have ended up like this sooner which might have saved me some heartache."

"Ended up like what?" I cheekily asked.

"Like this," she said, reaching her face up to mine again so we could kiss. Her mouth tasted so good.

"It would have been interesting to say the least." She said breathlessly after pulling back from my face again.

"True."

"Anyway," she continued. "You remember how we talked for ages after that, while it rained, and you told me about how much you wanted a girlfriend and you had been searching for one?"

"Yes,"

"Care to give me an update on your search for a girlfriend?"

"Well, now that you mention it there is this girl I know......"

"Oh really, known her for long?"

"A few years."

"And it's taken you this long to hook up with her?"

"Yeah, funny isn't it?"

"I dunno about that, describe her to me."

I gulped.

"Well, she's a bit younger than me."

"Oh really, do go on."

"She's gentle and warm."

"Yawn, boring. What else?"

"She's got a bit of a dirty mouth, like me."

"You don't say?"

Jamie started to shift in the bed. She sat up on her knees, then stood up on the bed.

I stared up at her, towering over me, naked. It reminded me of the first day we had met up with each other here, at the pool, her naked body above mine.

"She has an amazing body."

"In what way?"

Jamie stepped up on the bed until she was standing directly over my head, one foot on either side of me. She gently bent her knees and lowered herself down so her pussy was nearly at my eye level only a few inches away from my face. Her hands grabbed the headboard so she could keep her balance.

"Well, um" I stumbled, lost for words.

"One last question, what does she taste like?"

And with that Jamie arched her back and pushed her pussy to my mouth. Squatting now, with no need for support from the headboard, she reached down and held her pussy open for me. I gave her a kiss on the pussy, and then started licking away.

"Mmmmm" Jamie groaned softly and then chuckled. "Good boy, don't talk with your mouth full."

I shoved my tongue in as far as it would go.

As I was enjoying eating her pussy, my mind flashed back to the previous week, when she has first squatted down in front of me at the pool. On that day her pussy had nearly been as close to me as it was now, but it might as well have been a thousand miles away. Now here I was, with her offering that same pussy to me, letting me lick through its folds and tongue her clit. It was amazing.

After a few minutes of my tongue bath on her pussy, she groaned again and I realised that she must be getting close to orgasm. I knew that most girls could not resist oral pleasures like this.

She reached down and ran her hands through my hair. My hands were stuck on the other side of her body. I reached up and clasped her ass cheeks, pushing her so my mouth was even further buried in her pussy.

There was moisture everywhere, she was so wet.

Jamie quietly came, her body and pussy pulsating as the waves of her orgasm overcame her. She reached down and held my face to her pussy as she did.

After another minute or so, Jamie started to pull her pussy back from me. She lifted her legs back over my head and shoulders and then nestled down back onto the bed, her face over mine.

"You were going to tell me what she tasted like?"

"See for yourself" I said as I gently took her head and lowered her face down to mine. My face was covered in her juices and we kissed.

I loved the fact that Jamie had no qualms about tasting her own pussy juices.

"Mmmmm. Nice," she declared when the kiss was over. "You will have to introduce me to this girl"

I laughed and we kissed again.

When we finished kissing, Jamie settled back on her pillow.

She lay there, catching her breath. Giving into temptation, I leant my head over and started sucking on her breast. Her tits were amazing, I had no chance of resisting them.

She reached over and grasped my cock. I had been erect since I had woken up, the only thing that had changed was the hardness. I had gone from rock hard to as hard as possible without having a heart attack.

Jamie gently jerked my cock a couple of times. It would not take much to get me to cum at this stage.

She slowly sat up again and her nipple slipped from my mouth.

"Awwwww" I said in mock disappointment.

She spread her legs over my body again, except this time she was facing the other way. She lowered her pussy to my mouth while her mouth headed down towards my cock.

We locked together in a '69.

I held her pussy lips open myself while I buried my tongue in her, the tip heading down towards her erect clit.

Her mouth gently enveloped my erect cock. Her moist tongue and saliva creating the greatest sensation around my manhood. I knew that it wouldn't take me too long to cum, either.

We lay there like that for a few minutes. Our bodies wrapped in the warm sexual embrace, our mouths pleasuring each other intensely. I felt her start to lick the sides of my cock, while one hand gently jerked the base of my cock and caressed my balls.

Using one hand to hold her pussy open, I moistened the index finger on my other hand in her pussy, then slid it into her asshole. Her whole body jerked when I did so.

"You ok?" I asked.

She took her mouth off my cock briefly. "Yeah, you just kinda caught me off guard."

We resumed our oral stimulation of each other.

Jamie and I came at the same time. I felt her legs tighten around my head and her pussy tightened around my tongue as she came. I felt the tightening sensation in my own groin and my cock spurted a huge load of semen into her mouth, straight down her warm and willing throat.

She waited until my last jerk of orgasm had shot the last bit of semen into her mouth, then she rolled off my body, gasping and we both lay there for a minute or so, recovering.

"WOW." I gasped.

"Am I going to have to wait for your erection to die down before there is enough blood back in your brain to get intelligent conversation out of you?" She joked.

I looked at her and smiled. We lay there for a few minutes, enjoying the afterglow of our passionate sex.

Then I sat up, grabbed her and rolled her over onto her stomach.

"Now what?" She giggled.

"Just want to try something and now is a good time" I said as I spread her legs and lay down on her, my cock between her ass cheeks.

I lay there, pressing my still erect cock between her cheeks, the combination of her saliva and the semen remaining on my cock providing a nice lubricant as I rubbed up against her.

"You wanna fuck me in the ass again?"

"Later, sure, let's try this first."

"What?" she asked.

I sat up on my knees. My cock was still erect and very sensitive from having cum only two minutes ago. But I wanted to try this.

I reached down and took her by the hips and lifted her so she was on all fours. I placed the tip of my cock at her opening and rubbed it gently against her pussy, creating friction between its head and her pubic hair and further lubricating with her pussy juice and my semen.

"Again already? Are you sure?" she asked.

"Trust me", I said, "Just let me know if it hurts"

"Ok"

I started to push my cock into her again. I could tell by the way her pussy had contracted around my cock when she came that her pussy was the type that often contracted naturally after sex.

I had also heard that sex at this time for both the male and female, when the sex organs were very oversensitive from orgasm, could be amazing. I also knew that so early in the morning that my cock would be hard enough to achieve this. As long as it didn't hurt her it should work.

She groaned as I slowly slid into her an inch at a time. The tightness was truly amazing. Penetration was possible but I still wasn't sure if sex would be.

"You ok" I asked.

"Yeah, just go slow with it please?"

"Ok."

I pushed in until I was balls deep, in as far as I could go. It was a beautiful sight, looking down at her parted pussy lips as they stretched to accommodate me.

"Still ok?"

"Uh-huh" she softly replied.

I gently started to pull back, withdrawing my cock from her soft, warm depths. It felt great. When I was nearly out, I started to slowly push forward again. It was fucking, just very slow. I had no problem with it and she didn't either. It felt good, just fucking at our own pace.

We fucked like this, slowly, gently, for a good ten minutes. In the mirrors of the built in wardrobe next to the bed I could see her nipples sliding against the sheets of the bed as I fucked her, being constantly stimulated.

"Ok, go a little bit faster now" she suggested.

It was clear to me that her pussy had relaxed enough to accommodate a more strenuous fuck.

I started to speed up and in no time we had worked up to a more normal sort of fuck, her ass thumping against my cock and balls, the slapping noise of her ass cheeks filling the room and probably the whole unit.

Jamie started to cry out in pleasure, her fingers alternating between rubbing her clit and caressing the underside of my balls.

What had started out as a slow and sensuous lovemaking session had transformed into a much faster, primal and intense fucking session. My cock was pounding in and out of her pussy. Every time I thrust forward she would push her ass back towards me, generating a huge slap when our bodies met.

I could feel the pressure building in my balls, my cock began to tingle. I just had to hold on a bit longer.....

Jamie suddenly arched her back and cried out, her fingers working overtime on her clit, shifting from my balls. After two more motions in and out, I joined her in orgasmic ecstasy as my cock sprayed its semen into her. The sensation was amazing as I continued to thrust, each thrust filling her with more of my hot cum.

Slowly we started to drift down from the high, heavy breathing turned into slower and softer panting. I stopped thrusting with my cock all the way inside her, still hard but slowly starting to soften. Jamie dropped her head down.

I reached down to caress her body, reaching my hands around to massage her abdomen and thighs.

I gently pulled my cock out of her, trailing semen across the bed sheets as I did so. As I leant back, Jamie, exhausted, gently fell forward onto the bed. I lay down next to her on my stomach as well, putting an arm across her shoulders.

She turned her head to face me. She was grinning.

"Wow", she exclaimed.

"I know right."

"Was that having sex straight after orgasm? I read about that sort of fucking in Cleo magazine," she said, "That's why I was ok with it, don't tell me that you read about it in Cleo as well?"

"Nah," I chuckled, "I read about it in a much more esteemed magazine known as Penthouse."

"Boys and their porn, eh?"

"Well......"

"What porn do you have here?" she asked "I bet you have some."

"A couple of magazines, a few videos."

"I wondered why you paid the extra to have a video player in your room?"

"Well, that's not the only reason why I paid for it."

"Sure, sure" she said as she turned over and lay flat on her back.

I always loved the way a girls breasts looked when they do lie flat on their back. The breasts themselves would kind of flatten out and yet still maintain their sexy proportions.

I kept lying on my stomach, but I reached my hand over to massage the breast closest to me.

Jamie reached up and grabbed a pillow to prop up under her head, observing my caress.

"You're unstoppable".

I just smiled, my wandering hand moving down across her abdomen, briefly fingering her naval on the way before proceeding further south, finding the boundary of her pussy hair. I split my fingers apart and gently ploughed them into her pubes.

Knowing what I was up to, Jamie spread her legs to give me access. My two outermost fingers reached either side of her labia, while my two inner fingers found the folds of her labia. I gently started to massage her pussy with my hand, one finger, then two, dipping into her very moist vagina. We lay there like that for a few minutes, with Jamie groaning softly as I caressed her.

I pulled back my hand and sat up on my knees, with my now rock hard cock bobbing between my legs.

"Oh my God," Jamie exclaimed, her eyes focusing on my hard prick. "Again?"

Without saying a word I shifted my body up in the bed, bringing my knees to the same level as her abdomen. I shifted over towards her, throwing one leg over her abdomen and then I kneeled again, her waist between my legs, my cock pointing towards her tits.

Smiling, she reached over with her hand and grabbed the bottle of lube on the bedside table, squeezing some into her hands. She reached over my legs and started to massage my cock with the oil. I started to shift up higher until my cock was directly between my tits.

"Well, would you like to fuck my tits?" she said with a cheeky grin.

"Fuck yeah!"

She took her hands off my cock and started to lather her cleavage with the oil. Then she lifted up her tits and started to use them to massage my cock. The sensation was indescribable, her tits were so warm and soft. I started to push my cock backwards and forwards between her tits, fucking them.

Jamie held her tits together as I fucked them. Eventually I was moving so far forward as I fucked her tits that she started to catch the tip of my cock in her mouth as I thrust it forward. I slid even further up her body so my cock was just thrusting over and over again in her mouth. I held onto the headboard of the bed as I fucked her head.

Jamie was amazing, she could take pretty much my entire length into her mouth and down her throat without choking. I knew that it wasn't going to be long until I came again.

All of a sudden, Jamie waved her hands at me to stop. I slowly drew my cock out of her mouth.

"Fuck me in my pussy again, please, I want to feel you cum inside me again."

I couldn't say no.

After a bit of shifting around on the bed she had the pillow under her hips so my cock would be aligned with her pussy as I fucked her.

"Ready?" I asked.

She nodded.

I slid forward, holding my hard cock. I didn't penetrate fully straight away. I started sliding my cock between her pussy lips, feeling the softness of her labia and then the wiry texture of her pussy hair as the head of my cock passed upwards and the underside of my cock passed over her labia. I moved my cock backwards and forwards like this several time. Then I used my cock to penetrate her labia, but not going all the way in.

This time I found her hard, excited, clit and started rubbing my erection against it. Jamie's head fell back against the pillow as she writhed in pleasure. It felt awesome for both of us.

After several strokes like that she looked up at me.

"All the way in, now, please?" she begged. "Cum inside me!"

I adjusted my angle slightly and pushed, my cock going all the way into her, as far as it would go. I held it in her like that for a few seconds. Then I started the thrust backwards and forwards, gently at first.

"Oh fuck, that feels good!" She exclaimed.

I started to thrust harder and faster. I leant forward as I did so, reaching forward to put my weight into my arms as I fucked her. This meant that since she was propped up by the pillow, I could now reach her tits will minimal effort so I leant even further forward and started sucking.

At the same time, Jamie was pushing her hips up to meet my thrusts. I could hear the bed starting to creak as we both fucked as hard as we could.

It was too much. After another minute my cock started to spurt in her pussy. At the same time she started to cum again, her pussy contracting over and over around my cock.

"Yessss." Jamie hissed as she came.

A minute later, and I was lying next to her. I think my cock had had about as much as it could take for now. I knew there was barely any cum left in me at the moment.

As we lay next to each other, panting again, I lifted my hands up to examine my palms. They were sore.

I could see deep red marks inside both of my palms, where my fingers had dug into them as I had put all my weight on my hands as I fucked Jamie.

She looked over and saw.

"Oh my God, are you alright!?"

I saw her looking over and chuckled. "Yeah, minor war wounds, no skin broken and no blood."

"Be more careful next time please!"

I grinned at her.

"I'm just happy that there will be a next time."

"You twit!" she giggled, playfully slapping me on the shoulder.

As we lay there, Jamie turned on her side and arched her eyebrow in a quizzical fashion.

"What"? I asked with a big smile on my face.

"We just did it three times in half an hour, have you been that desperate to fuck me?"

"Well," I responses, "You are one heck of a girl"

"I must have seemed like a gigantic tease over the last week" she observed. "I'm sorry."

12