Jamie Ch. 15-16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's all good now, I have nothing to complain about." I said, grinning.

She shook her head and chuckled.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"Mmmmmm," she groaned contentedly "Hunnnngryyyyyyy."

"For more love?" I asked expectantly, waggling my eyebrows at her.

"Fu-u-u-u-ck, no" she groaned. "You and your libido will be the death of me."

"Time for breakfast then." I suggested.

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Five minutes later, after a quick shower, I was walking over to the breakfast hall.

Jamie wanted to sleep a bit more so I was going to bring back enough food for both of us.

I checked the lounge area of my unit and there was no sign of Martin or Tamara. I guessed that they had let themselves out.

I slipped my thongs on and walked out the door. It was already a warm day and the sun was beating down on my face as I started to walk across the compound towards the breakfast hall.

The sun didn't bother me. If anything, this morning I had an extra spring in my step.

The happiness inside me felt absolutely amazing. It was going to be a great day.

I diverted on my trip to the breakfast hall into the front office of the resort.

"No sir," said the manager after I enquired in the office, "there have been no messages for you."

"No worries, thanks for that," and I started to turn to leave.

"If you will let me keep you for just a minute though, sir." The manager said, "there is something I would like to talk to you about briefly."

"Ok," I said, turning back to face him. "Is there a problem?"

"Well," started the manager, "we don't normally have problems like this, but I've had some complaints from the families occupying rooms twenty and twenty two."

"Oh really, what was the nature of their complaints?"

"They were noise complaints, sir. A lot of noises emanating from your room last night."

"Oh."

"Yes," he said, very unimpressed, "Oh."

"Well I'd just like to say that........"

"They said it sounded like, at a few points, that there were wild animals loose in your room, Sir," he interrupted, cutting me off.

"And what did you say to them?" I asked sheepishly.

"Well, they pointed out to me that it would seem a young lady has taken up residence in your room with you." His face was going a bit red. "Since they are families with young children they were concerned about repeat performances in the future."

"Well, in future......."

"They asked about the possibility of either you being moved to a different room or if that wasn't possible they would like to be moved to different rooms." He said, cutting me off again.

"Both families?"

"Yes, sir. Both families."

"Ah."

"I decided to reassure them that such noises would not reoccur again, and that they should enjoy the rest of their time at this resort."

"Fair enough."

"While this is a nudist resort, sir, it is also a family venue. I understand that young people such as yourself like to engage in..........carnal activities..........but I must ask that in future you do so quietly and more privately."

By this stage, inwardly, I was dying of laughter. I managed to keep the urge to burst out laughing in his face under control, only my slightly upturned lip may have been giving me away.

Realising that his little pre prepared talking to that he had been giving to me was over I made a hasty reply.

"Well, thank you for your trust in me, and it won't happen again." Was all I could say. I felt like saluting him.

"Thank you for your time, young sir, enjoy the rest of your stay".

I got out of there as quickly as I could.

Slowly shaking my head in disbelief, I walked away from the office. I couldn't believe what had just happened but it was clear that Jamie and I would have to be more discrete in regards to noise in the future. We'd survive.

I started to walk over towards the breakfast hall. As I walked towards the big building I noticed a familiar figure walking towards me.

It was Martin.

As he got closer I could see the huge grin across his face. I started smiling as well.

By the time we were in front of each other, we were in the middle of the carpark.

"Hey man." Said Martin.

Then, like a pair of high school boys who'd just lost their virginity, we did a big celebratory high-five.

We were both laughing by that stage.

"How awesome was last night?" Martin continued.

I shook my head as I continued to grin. "I can't describe how good it was."

"Got time for a quick catch-up? I want to know exactly what happened with you two last night and I bet you want to hear my story as well?"

"No worries, my friend. I can't take too long, though."

We sat down and chatted for a few minutes.

Martin explained to me that Jamie and I had fallen asleep on the floor of the living room fairly quickly, not too far into Bad Boys. I had fallen asleep with Jamie lying up against me, apparently. We were spooning which Tamara thought was very cute.

She hadn't realised how much of an "item" Jamie and I were.

At that point, Martin had turned the TV down a bit, saying he didn't want to disturb us.

He had suggested to Tamara that maybe it was time to leave but she had snuggled up to him instead, saying that she was quite comfortable.

Up until that point over the last few days, Martin told me, all they had done was a bit of kissing and caressing in private, much the same as what Jamie and I had been doing beforehand. The next thing Martin knew after turning down the TV, Tamara slid her head down to his lap and started sucking his cock.

"I knew how she felt about me, and my God, I certainly felt the same about her," Martin explained, "I just didn't expect things to start like that then and there, not that I'm complaining."

"How long were you two going for before Jamie and I woke up?"

"We didn't even notice that you had woken up, initially at least, and we certainly didn't see you two having sex either, we were just, kinda, caught up in our own things I guess."

"Did you at least notice when we left the room?" I asked.

"We noticed when we heard the shower turning on, I was able to guess what was happening then."

"Then what?"

"Tamara was comfortable fucking a few more times and then we heard you two making a LOT of noise in the bedroom so we figured it was time to quietly leave."

"Tamara wasn't upset or annoyed or anything?"

"No, no no. She was glad you two finally got together, she hadn't gotten much of a chance to talk to Jamie lately and she hadn't liked what she had heard about Blake." Martin exclaimed. "She was happy when she heard that Jamie had split up with that arsehole and was hoping you two would get it together."

"Sorry, I have to ask, what was Tamara like?"

"Oh, she was absolutely amazing. I've had my cock sucked a few times over the years and she was easily the best one. No nonsense with Tamara, she wanted me to have the best time and was happy to show me how to make her happy as well. Oh, and her tits, fucking great and very sensitive. I made her cum at least twice by just sucking and pinching her nipples."

"Nice" I observed. "How did you two go for protection?"

"Tamara is on the pill, luckily. Anyway, tell me what happened with you two."

I quickly explained the events of the night to Martin. I filled him in on some of the details of what happened with Blake going and Jamie deciding to stay, and explained our blossoming attraction to each other.

Martin was happy that his own lovemaking with Tamara hadn't ruined anything between myself and Jamie.

When we were both done talking about the previous night, he just stared at me with his big grin. "Well, I never imagined that this would happen at a place like this. I knew I would get to see some beautiful girls, but it never crossed my mind that I would end up in a relationship with one. Awesome stuff."

"Same here," I grinned back. "Especially, for me, being with somebody that I already knew."

"So, what now?" asked Martin. I've only got a few more days left here, I can only assume that it's the same for you since school starts back soon.

"I don't know," I sighed. "I don't think that Jamie has anywhere to really go from here so I guess I just have to play it by ear, as it were, and see what happens."

"Would you like her to leave the camp with you?

"It's very early days, Martin, but yeah, I will admit that I have felt a lot of lust towards her but I think it's a lot more than that. I don't know if she would want to come with me, though. She's very proud and doesn't like to feel that she is depending on the charity of others"

"It's going to be an interesting few days," he observed.

"Yeah," I said, and then I realised that I had no real idea of how long we had been gossiping for. "I'd better head back."

"Me too" Martin said.

"Where's Tamara?"

"She left my room a bit before I did, said she was going down for a quick swim. I was supposed to bring back something to eat"

"Same here, we'd better sort that out." I chuckled. "It's only been one night in a way, but we're not single anymore."

"Agreed," said Martin, "Early days, but I wouldn't have it any other way."

******************

Writers note

Sorry about the delay between these chapters and the previous ones. A lot going on in my life, in a positive way, and I should be back on track with my writing now. Thanks for your patience.

12