Jamie on the Bus

Story Info
Sexy CD on bus is groped, fucked and left.
2.2k words
4.71
12.3k
26
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week ago I was on the bus on my way home from work and watched one of the most amazing displays of public sex I've ever seen. It's not however the first time I've seen it on this bus route.

But this time was a lot different and right up my alley!

This beautiful young blond girl gets on the bus wearing a white slip dress and black four inch open toe heels. She stood by the back door holding on as we rode when two men decided to play with her.

One groping her ass and legs while the other played with her pussy and thighs. She's tries to act like she doesn't want it but after ten minutes of these guys fingering her ass and pussy she gave in. She bent over and let one guy in the back door while she took the other guys cock in her mouth.

While I have seen this before what was different this time, she was a he. And she gave them exactly what they wanted.

They both creamed all over her and left her on her knees with cum all over her face.

I jerked off to this so many times as I envied her that night. I wished I was her getting all that cock. And the fact she is a he and they still fucked her was the biggest turn on.

I have an extensive female wardrobe that nobody except people from Reddit and Instagram have seen. I've been told many times how passable I am. I get messages all the time from admirers how they love my curvy hot thick little body and I'm so beautiful. I like that website because there are a lot of girls exactly like me on there.

I'm five feet three inches and weigh about 125-130. I have long brown hair highlighted with blond that goes down to the small of my back. I have green eyes and androgynous features passable as a guy or girl. My lips are full and pouty, my chin softly rounded, soft high cheek bones and when I smile a I have small dimples.

I've been told at work I should model as female, or work at a cabaret as a waitress.

That's all well and good but I've never been in public as a female so all these suggestions fell on deaf ears until last night. I decided after last night I will be the lady I'm supposed to be.

So last night I dressed hot, sexy and ready for anything. I'm wearing a pleated white tennis skirt with side slits at the top of both thighs. I have a small black button up cardigan over a white lace see through halter top. Even with a flat chest this halter top pulls my chest together giving the illusion of cleavage.

I finish of the outfit with four inch white patent pointed toe barely there heels. The sexy strap around my ankles, my toenails painted all cherry red. My makeup and hair done I ordered an Uber.

My palms are sweaty, I'm shaking a little as I walk down my back stairs to the alley quite aware how I felt walking in heels and a skirt outside of my apartment. I open the door at the bottom and step out into the quiet night. The air caresses my legs and goes up my skirt. It was exquisite and so sensational. Walking up the alley to the street hearing my heels clicking on the pavement is a turn on as well. All of my senses are on high alert and I'm so horny I could've just had an orgasm right there on the corner of the alley and street.

The Uber was on time thank God!

The driver was quiet all the way to 69th street transportation center in west Philly but he kept looking at me nervously.

At last we reached the transportation center and I climb out of the Uber and walk over to my bus route home.

There are a several people waiting and I stand near the curb to make myself visible. The wait isn't too long as the bus just sits waiting for it's departing time. At last the doors open and I climb on walking as sultry as I can without looking like a slut and take the position by the back door standing there facing the door.

Once the shaking bus began I had no idea of what to expect as I stood there holding onto the pole in front of me.

Even at this hour of the night (1:30am) the bus filled quickly after a few minutes up West Chester pike. Now we're packed in like sardines and I have people on every side of me. It's so hot!

I felt a hand on my ass and that thrill gave me an indication that I'm on the right bus. It wasn't an accidental touch as the hand groped a handful of my ass.

Being the sweet good girl I want to be I swat at the hand groping me and it stops for a moment. Then it starts again, the hand going between my thighs and groping up towards my little clitty and I swat that hand again.

Then another hand is on my leg just above my knee. The hand slowly slides down my soft leg and feels my calf all the way to my ankle. I'm starting to get wet. He feels my leg all the way back up and now I have two hands I'm fighting off.

These faceless men are now in front and behind me both very touchy feely. The man behind me has my ass while the man in front is now standing and pushing his groin against my belly. I can feel his erection.

I try in vain to keep the hands from lifting my chiffon tennis skirt but they are very persistent.

The man in front of me has a firm hold on my crotch, rubbing my little clitty.

"What a sexy little boy." He says quietly in my ear.

I just look away.

The man behind has a handful of my ass and I'm really fighting his hands off and losing. His hands are on my ass, my thighs and I'm really wet now.

He's trying to move my white lace panties and I'm blocking him in a fake attempt to act innocent but oh I want this so bad.

The man in front lifts my skirt enough to fondle me softly. I push his hands away and he smiles knowingly. This only gave the guy behind me time to move my panties to the side and really grope my ass.

I tried pushing him away too, softly squealing with a fake attempt again at acting as though I don't want this.

The man in front of me leans in and kisses my bare neck while the man now has a finger at my boy pussy.

"Please don't." I whisper pathetically.

A split second later his finger was inside me and I moan in delight and pain.

And that only made things better as the man in front of me unzipped his khakis and puts my hand at his crotch. I act shocked and try pulling my hand away but I let him put my hand on his meat.

The man behind me really has his finger up inside me now and my body is reacting as I push my ass back on it.

I try and stop myself from being so willing. I want this yet acting like I don't seems to really turn them on. I'm really putting up a fight with all these hands touching me and I'm losing wonderfully!!

He's really grinding his finger now as it goes deeper and deeper inside me.

Oh how I wish it a cock!

The man in front rubbing my clitty and the guy who's finger is up my bussy has me helpless and it's all I can do to not scream in delight.

He's really fingering my ass when the man in front of me pulls me down and forward by the shoulder so his cock is in my face.

"Suck it baby."

I turn my head away from the big piece of meat in my face but he kept pushing it against my face. I turn my head left, right and down but his cock found my partially open lips and he slipped the head of his cock in and I loved it!

I slowly sucked the head because I had no choice and the man behind me began rapidly finger fucking my ass with more vigor. He was going in and out so fast I was dripping wet between my legs.

I let the mans cock slip out of my mouth and we played the game again until he forced his meat back between my lips. I whimper as though I don't want this and he begins fucking my mouth nice and slow, all the way in and down my throat and all the back to the tip of his cockhead. I try pushing him away but this only encourages him and he picks up the pace.

Soon another cock is in my face to my left and another to the right.

I honestly figured it would be one man maybe two at the most which so far has been thrilling but now it's starting to look like a gang bang.

Oh my.

The man with his cock in my mouth pulls out and another slips his in where that was. Meanwhile behind me things have taken a delightful turn.

The mans was eating my boy pussy and my body was twisting and pushing against the tongue that was inside me. I was grinding and moaning. This was amazing as I stroked two nice cocks with each hand, sucked on a nice eight inch cock while I was being eaten into submission.

He spread my ass cheeks and dove his tongue inside me causing me to squeal as quietly as possible. I just kept having my mouth fucked as the three men in front took turns sticking their meat in there. I can't say how long this went on but my lips were getting numb from all the sliding in and out over them from these beautiful cocks.

And then it really began. The man behind me lifted me so I'm standing again, straightens my skirt out and leads me to the back of the bus. Several men follow.

I allow him to position me where and how he wants me. One knee on the back seat facing the first man that sat down with a hard on. He pushed my face forward and I was once again sucking a big piece of meat.

I felt something fat and soft, hard and pulsing at my bushy entrance and then it was inside me with one painful push.

This was the only time I really cried out. "Ooooohhhhhooowwww." And the man let it sit there as I think they all just realized I'm a virgin.

"Easy hun, first time could be a little painful." Someone says to me.

Another says, "wow we got a virgin."

"What a way to get your cherry popped." Another replied.

They all laughed.

The cock in my mouth seemed to expand, his body tenses up and he moans a little louder as I taste his warm cum dripping out of his cock. In a fake attempt to not swallow I try pulling away but he holds me fast and I have no choice but to gulp it down.

The cock in my boy pussy has slowly began to work my ass and I was loving it as another man put his cock in my mouth. There's two more men now waiting for blowjobs stroking their meat watching.

The guy fucking me has spread my ass and the pain is starting to subside especially when he goes really deep hitting some spot inside me causing me to squirt more of my juices into my panties which now are soaking. My cum slides down between my legs now.

Another man that I never even touched shot his thick milky white jizz on the side of my face and walked away.

That set the cock in my mouth off and he too came but his was like water from a firehose! This man has been holding it and his slightly salty load filled my mouth. Some escapes the side of my mouth but I managed to swallow way more.

It was all starting to climax as one by one they blew their loads either on me or in me.

The man still working at gaping my ass is about to explode and my whole body is working with him now. We reach a nice rhythm as his big cock unloads filling my ass and feeling so amazing that I did have another orgasm.

He pulls out and I'm waiting to see if there's more or we're done here. It seemed as though we're done here and I sit down feeling the cum drip out of me. I straighten my panties, my bra and skirt and try and act normal. I think I'll ride the bus tomorrow night too!