All Comments on 'Jamie on the Bus'

by JamieLuvsU2

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All those men and all those cocks I want to join you maybe we could be a twosome you take two cocks I take the others. I come dressed in a traty pvc micro mini skirt fish net tights, pvc top high neck with boob cups filled with my latex falsies finished of with a pair of five inch stilleto heeled patent thigh boots. We board together and soon have men groping us I let them lift my skirt as I am forced to bend down to take a eight inch cock in my mouth and my well lubed arse is penertrated by what feels like a huge cock. He slowly fucks my arse as I suck and lick the cock in my mouth to a big spurting cum I swallow as fast as I can but some escapes trickling down my chin. Another cock takes its place and again I am sucking as I get face fucked the cock up my arse is pounding into me till I am moaning and writhing in excitement then I come sperm jetting from my cock as I am filled with his cum. The cock on my mouth slips out and I get a face full of sperm, the cock in my arse pulls out and another takes it place I am being used as a sex doll and loving it. Thye leave after thye have all fuck us and we are left a mess my arse oozing cum you come to me we kiss and cuddle then you fuck me and I fuck you before we go home. I get inside and stand legs wide feeling a stream of spunk running down my legs my mouth full of the taste of sperm I wash my face wipe my arse but it still comes out. The next night you cannot come out so I go on my own it is queit then I meet Tom a nice tall guy, I fondle his crotch as we kiss and carress his cock I take out all ten inches of hard hot cock he grabs me spins me round and I am impaled screaming on his cock. He fucks me hard till I cum in an uncontroled orgasm he fucks me more till he comes pumping his sperm insiode me. I take him home were I strip to my bra suspenders and stockings my cock waving as I walk across the room to the bed. He grabs it slowly carressing it as I slide on top of him I mount his hard cock his pserm inside me makes it slide in easliy and as he wanks me I ride his cock till I cum again moaning and gasping my cock jetting sperm all over his chest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Basic story line enlightened with a touch of hopes and dreams and an abundance of man meat.

There are times you seem to have lost count of how many are where and what you are accommodating. The best was two clocks in each hand . . .

Proof read, listen to your own words and imagine what you wanted to say.

Bring along more bus rides, as mentionned, and maybe take a bit of control. May as well get what you want as opposed to just what comes (pun?) along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it. More please. I gave it 5 stars. What a great quick read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When I was a teenager, I used to travel by train to work in the morning. The train was usually packed with people, and more than once some men took advantage of me by touching me and one of them even made me cum.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I live in Delaware County Pa, take septa often, and you've got me wondering which bus route this is. I've got it down to 3. 😎

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous