Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So good

Get sad every time a chapter ends. I should have been so lucky back then to have such a smorgasbord of great picks. Enjoying this story so much. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Please tell me you're going to finish this story!!!

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks sorry for the delay

Hi Anom,

Am so sorry for the gap in posting. I know what its like when you read something, get right into it and then it doesn't get finished off. I Remember a story I'm still hooked on No regrets by Nem0 god if that guy could finish it off, anyways.

Work and life got in the way, but have finished a few chapters so here we go. Thanks for your patience and sticking with me and Jamie. Have an awesome day, thanks again H12

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

This was the first real adult conversation I can recall between Jamie and Lucas. The talk of Sean, and how Jamie is feeling about Ben and why is a true moment of intimate communication between these two. It was long overdue that Lucas apologized for sending the photos back for everyone to see. Still though what could he have possibly thought would happen by that. Nothing positive for sure. He is a 30 year old man - there is no excuse for that childish behavior. To not realize the hurt he would cause Jamie and Sam is unthinkable! But at least Lucas finally owned up to his stupidity and apologized. And speaking of Ben - just how quickly does Jamie fall in love? Is a bit hard to read of his deep love for Sean but then realize that he fell hard for Sam and Josh and Ben (and even Tracey) in just a few short days or weeks. It’s all a bit hard to take seriously. Like the Boy who cried Wolf!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHutchison12@Hutchison12
Enjoy romantic, but not soppy stories, where love finally wins over the mind, because the heart is 10yards down the road waiting with “that look,” "You love, who you love, don't fight it, go with it"