Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
They’re hooked

I think it is a good thing that Sam and Ty are buds. Jamie is off of the market for now. So glad this chapter came along. Started to miss you. Just love this series. Thank you. Ready for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Very nice. Getting braver there with the sex, and it's hot. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Repeating itself

The airport scene was a close mimic of Jamie saying goodbye to Sam. The pace with which Jamie falls in and out of love/lust makes it hard to take any of it as genuine. But I hope he’s learned from his last mistakes and makes something work with Ben?? And apparently there is no such thing as bro code with this group. Sam and Ty’s hook up couldn’t have been but a short time after the infamous pictures sharing. Guess neither of them felt much loyalty to Jamie at that point. Plus why did Dave have to call Jamie to gauge his reaction - that should have come from Ty - or Sam (although at that point Sam really owed Jamie nothing)! Again, clearly these are not true friends who care about each other and treat each other as adults. It’s amazing that all of these people behave so immaturely when they are all grown men in their thirties!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHutchison12@Hutchison12
80 Followers
Enjoy romantic, but not soppy stories, where love finally wins over the mind, because the heart is 10yards down the road waiting with “that look,” "You love, who you love, don't fight it, go with it"