Jamie - The Journey Begins Ch. 17 - Let the Rollercoaster Begin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Jamie," he repeated over and over in a muffled tone.

"Ben, I want to taste you. Oh my god, I need to."

Ben pulled off me and quickly worked his way back up me, our mouths crashing together again. "Bedroom," he breathed, taking me by the hand. I quickly toed off my chucks and stepped out of my jeans. The walk to his bedroom was only a few paces. As we walked in, he slipped his shoes and pants off in seconds. We fell onto the bed, grabbing at each other like a feeding frenzy.

His beautiful lean body was stretched out beside me. Our cocks were rubbing against each other, becoming better acquainted. Reaching down I took his hot cock in my hand. It felt silky but hard, alive and inviting. "I need this, Ben." I worked my way south. His scent was overpowering, intoxicating. He was pretty much the same length as me, maybe a little smaller, but thick like a... almost a soda can. It was amazing.

I managed to get him into my mouth - it was what I needed for continued life. My senses tingled as I felt him fill my mouth. Slowly I worked him in, finally taking it all down. He'd been reduced to mumbled cries of, "Oh god! Oh yeah!"

I'd never been the best at deep throating, but I really wanted this. I needed this. "Jamie-James, you're going to make me cum if you keep that up," Ben cried out. "Oh fuck, Jamie!" He stopped and looked me deep in the eyes. "Fuck me, please."

He reached out and found some lube and a condom, passing me the lube first. "It's been a while since I bottomed, okay, so lube me up plenty." His eyes were full of desire.

Lifting his legs back and upward. I saw his taint. It was like the rest of him - beautiful. I lubed up one finger and slipped it into him slowly. He tensed initially, then granted me access. Leaning down I took his cock back into my mouth and worked on him, twisting my head and tongue around his meat pole, slipping a second lubed finger in, this time finding his prostate and gently rubbing it. He arched his back and I almost choked on his cock as it rammed down my throat. I pulled off him with a cough.

"Oh god, Jamie. I'm sorry." Ben looked horrified.

I managed to cough out, "All good," demonstrating that by diving back onto his cock like it was my only source of oxygen. I slipped some lube out preparing another finger, while working his cock with my mouth. Slipping the third one in, he tensed again and a slow "hiss" left his mouth. He started to nod emphatically after a few seconds of adjustment. I started to finger fuck him, alternating between twisting around, plunging into him.

I pulled off his cock, my mouth all swollen, hanging open. I was completely aroused, looking for a condom. Ben moved a little, keeping my fingers still working him in place. He went to pass it to me unopened. "Open it, Ben, please." He carefully opened one corner. With my spare hand, I grabbed it and rocked back onto my heels, slipping my fingers out of him. I rolled the condom down my hard leaking cock.

"Oh damn, Jamie, I need you in me," he cried, rolling his head to the side and groaning.

Slipping my hand under his ass cheek, I rolled him onto his right side, straddling his left leg. He pulled his knee up, exposing himself to me. I pushed forward against his opening, one hand guiding myself in, the other stroking his side, after a few tense moments I was buried in him, slowly pistoning in and out of him. I rolled him back onto his back, leaning forward and started to kiss him, the angle was hurting my chest a bit too much. "Ride me, Ben."

Ben didn't need to be asked twice, he flipped me over and was straddled on top of me in a swift movement. He had the look of pleasure as he slid down me, his warmth, and tightness enveloping me.

"Oh God, Jamie!" He threw his head back.

I reached down and started to stroke him in time with his movements on me. It was awesome.

"Jamie, I'm gonna cum! Make me cum, Jamie."

I tightened my grip on his cock. It responded with a few twitches. "Oh yessss." Ben was mumbling now. Rocking back and forward on me, I could feel the pressure build in my own body, I wasn't going to last long either.

"Ben - me too - I'm going to cum!" his body clamped down on me. I was starting to fall off the edge. Ben let out a cry of pleasure.

"Oh god!!" He looked straight into my eyes - almost into my soul - as he came. Ropes of cum landed across my chest and my cheek, just missing my eye and mouth.

I gripped his hips, and rammed up into him, harder and harder, exploding onto the condom, buried deep within him.

Finally, we collapsed. Ben and I kissed, slowly working down from our orgasms. I could feel myself started to soften. "Ben, I need to, looking down towards my crotch, you know..."

Reaching around and holding onto the condom, Ben lifted off me. I immediately missed his body on mine. "Come on - let's shower," he smiled.

The following morning, Ben dropped me off at Aiden and Amanda's place.

"Okay, let's do this, Jamie." He leaned in, kissing me deeply. We broke apart after a while. I looked at him, reaching behind his head and pulling him back to me when he broke off again.

"Damn it! Look, this isn't good bye, right?" Ben pleaded. "We can skype, call, Facebook stalk each other."

I nodded. "Will you think about coming out to Australia later in the year, Ben? Please?"

"Sure, I'd love too. Let's plan it." His pager went off.

"I know that sound. You've gotta go, right?" I said with resignation.

"Yep," he replied, both worried about the pager and leaving. "Call me when you get to NYC, okay?"

"Sure," I replied as I climbed out of the truck and waved bye. He pulled forward a few feet and stopped fast, jumping out.

I ran to the truck, crashing into him almost, sweeping him up in an embrace that stopped time for me-us. It hurt like fuck. My chest was not going to forgive me anytime soon, but I - we - needed this no matter what. We kissed each other with everything we possessed.

His pager went off again. He broke the embrace. "Sorry... I gotta..."

"I know." We pushed our foreheads against each other, looking like love-struck kids into one another's eyes almost. He backed away, offering a small wave as he turned and jumped into the cab of the truck and drove off.

I stood there as he left, my mind full of mixed emotions. "I'm not done with you Benjamin Rush, not by a long shot."

12