Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jamie is still an asshole

After acknowledging that he’s grown up, the event with Sam proves that Jamie still primarily thinks with his dick! What an absolute prick! How in the world did he let himself get so close to Sam and so caught up that he kissed him. The entire time he was thinking and talking about Ben and he still let it happen. And it wasn’t that his feelings were so strong for Sam - this was the guy that he pouted about three months ago during his flight to LA, but within a few hours was trying to fuck Josh, groping him publicly (which literally everyone he knows then sees on film) and then the next day goes on to fuck Josh! Jamie then learned Sam and Ty had hooked up and didn’t really even address it. And finally proceeded to fall in love (and fuck all over TX and Europe) with Ben. And then swear his faithfulness to Ben! Jamie clearly didn’t love Sam or even respect him a little. Sure, he had extreme lust for him and wanted to be “balls deep” as he so eloquently put it. But all it took was a small effort on Sam’s part and Jamie was kissing him again. Ok, Jamie stopped it but the damage and betrayal (and old habits) towards Ben have been done. He has broken Ben’s heart (even if Ben forgives him). Not a big surprise really - but Jamie is sure a major fuck-up! And wanting to stay friends with Sam is a bad idea - having that constant threat waiting to ignite is stupid. If Jamie wants to be faithful to Ben, he needs to stop thinking with his dick and put Ben first above his horniness. It’s pitiful really.

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago

I think Sam is in the wrong here and Jamie is not. As a friend Jamie wanted to be supportive. I think this had to happen to finalize it was over. Good chapter although I am concerned about Simon and what he may do

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHutchison12@Hutchison12
Enjoy romantic, but not soppy stories, where love finally wins over the mind, because the heart is 10yards down the road waiting with “that look,” "You love, who you love, don't fight it, go with it"