Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Hutchison12Hutchison12over 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Hi all, just wanted to say a huge thank you to those that have sent in feedback, voted but most of all everyone that is reading and hopefully enjoying the story.

I want to apologize for the long break in 2019-2020, I too love it when a story that I've been reading keeps ongoing until the end, I promise that I won't stop till Jamie's story is done. Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas, I hope 2021 is kinder to all.

thanks so much, Hutchison12.

LuntisLuntisover 3 years ago
Jamie

Hi Hutchinson12,

I have now read the whole story about Jamie and Ben. Such a nice novel. You just couldn't let go you have to read the next chapter etc.

It is nice to read a gay love story with love, sex, complications, family, friends. I am soon 70 and have read a lot of gay stories in my life. But most of them have been of coming out, the problems to be gay etc. Here I am involved in a story that to be gay is no big deal.

The five stars above is not for the last chapter it is for the whole story!

Anyway, thank you so much for the story and I hope that I get some notifications if you put up a new chapter in Jamie's and Ben's life.

Take care and all the best from a Swedish gay guy,

Erik

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you so much Erik, very kind of you.

I’m glad you like the direction that the story comes from, their sexuality isn’t the Center of the story. Well that’s what I’ve tried to do, but it’s a big part of them, Jamie and Ben. Thanks again and have an awesome week. See you at CH 29

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago

I loved the chapter and the surprises. Hutchinson12, you keep surprising me with the story. Thank you. On to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHutchison12@Hutchison12
Enjoy romantic, but not soppy stories, where love finally wins over the mind, because the heart is 10yards down the road waiting with “that look,” "You love, who you love, don't fight it, go with it"