Jamie - The Journey Begins Ch. 33 - Lights Out

Story Info
Life rolls on and Ben steps up.
13.3k words
4.67
2k
3

Part 33 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, I was just finishing in the bathroom... yelling out is how we groove in 'Spence land', haha.

"Ben, can you drive me to work, please? The guys from the dealership messaged me - my truck's not ready. They'll drop it off to me at work... pretty please?"

In the distance, I could hear coming toward me stern footsteps. Stern, maybe not, but walking with purpose, lol. What the hell am I saying? Obviously, you walk with purpose, else you'd be standing still or sitting, right? My mind was saying, 'No screaming'. Jamie, back on the page, please.

Ben was closer. He let out a quiet curse. "Ah shit! I left stuff on the floor again, didn't I? Oops... my bad."

"Jamie, seriously... after all these years, we still have cross-room conversations, Skip!" A look of resignation was all over his face. "You know 'others' are learning this habit! Please, can't you be normal? Come into the same room when you want to talk to me... please."

The habit that we all, us Spence siblings- Lucas too, inherited was 'damn walking into the room - if you wanted to ask someone something, just raise your voice a little and talk across the house'. it really freaked Ben out.

I didn't do it all that often now - I was making a real effort to stop. Just, it was fun sometimes to do it, you know, set him off, plus I love THAT look he gets at times - somewhere between 'OMG what have I done now? to 'I'ma gonna rip your clothes off you right now and throw you down.' It's so worth it.

"Sorry Tex, I just-."

"You just do it sometimes to wind me up right?"

I looked my most cute, including batting my eyes at him with a sexy smile. "No, beautiful man," I sighed, wrapping my arms around his waist. "Why would I ever tease you, hmm?" I kissed the tip of his nose gently, in between looking into his sexy-ass eyes.

"You know if you keep that up, you're gonna be late for work." Ben's hands slipped around and over my hips gently, yet firmly, gripping my ass while letting out a small moan. Well, we both moaned. "Come on you'd better get going," he continued, grabbing my hand as we walked toward the front door. I pulled up short of the doorway.

Ben turned around looking a little confused, surprised maybe, as I stepped in close to him. Our chests touched as I drank in his beautiful face, his eyes, the way the summer sun had given his eyelashes highlights almost. He smiled his signature half-sexy smile, with a bit of lower lip biting, the one that just makes me... "That's all I need."

Quickly my mouth covered his, the gentle prickle of his two-day growth scratching my lips, the sensitive skin around my mouth - yeah I was clean-shaven for work, but fuck me, it felt good, so good. His strong hands pulled me hard against him. I felt the subtle movement of his lips allowing my tongue to spear into his mouth with little resistance. 'Man, I love that new toothpaste we're using: it tastes yummy, mixed in with the warmth and flavor of his mouth', I thought as our tongues danced their familiar sexy dance. "I'm gonna-have-a-red-rash-after-this," I managed to gasp out between him plundering my mouth. It was such a turn-on, so worth it.

But seriously, Jamie, where the fuck is your mind today? I'm all over the place.

"Yeah! Oh fuck, yeah!" I managed to get out as our bodies pressed against each other. The fire and passion we have for each other is still as strong as the first time we made out. We were beyond being slow and gentle this morning: there was an urgency, a desperate desire today as we ground against each other. I could feel his hardness against my leg, I was having enough trouble staying focused today - his hard cock was just making me hungry, almost desperate.

Grabbing his hands, I pinned them above his head with one of mine. The other slid down his face, tracing his neck and Adam's apple as it moved up and down while we were kissing. Such a turn-on - feeling his body responding in so many ways, feeding the fire blazing between us.

I pressed firmly against his chest and pecs. He let out a small groan as I sought out his nipples through his tight-fitting tee. Finding my target, I gave it a gentle squeeze between my fingers, then rolled it between them.

"Oh Fuckkkk, Jamie you are the..." words escaped him.

I was plundering his mouth again with mine, I guess, like Burke and Wills at the Cooper Creek. 'Oh, for fuck's sake, Jamie! No Australian history lesson today'. His tongue speared in and around my mouth, wrapping itself around my own almost like a snake...

"Snake... I want your trouser snake." I managed to get out in between kissing.

Ben let out a deep almost guttural moan into my-our mouths, as he started to rub against my hard cock. My uniform wasn't at all good for keeping him hidden or restrained in any way. The sounds he was making, the murmuring, moaning, almost grunting, were penetrating my body from every direction, mouth, ears, chest. It was nearing sensory overload. I'm sure my heart is gonna burst clean out of my chest in a moment, but it will be so worth it.

"Fixed it before, I'll do it again," he panted while pulling his hands free. He rushed to the hem of my shirt, pulling at it like an attack dog pinning its prey. His hands slipped along my spine, gently feeling the muscle and vertebrae leading along my upper body, finally coming to rest in the nape of my neck, pulling me a little closer.

"Nnngh... you're so lean now that you've started running again and in the gym... so hot... so sexy. Don't take your shirt off around anyone - they'll eye fuck you."

"They can eye fuck me," I managed to eke out, "but-I-only have eyes for you and this all of it, yours." His hands were working me. It was almost burning my skin where he touched.

"Jamie, I can't help it - you're making me so hot. I can't get enough of you, your taste, that smell, that is just you, so you."

Without warning, his hand pressed against my shoulder blade while the other had hold of the hair at the back of my head, pulling it, but also pushing toward me at the same time somehow. 'Oh fuck!' His hands slipped down my body like water on a pane of glass, coming to rest at the waistband of my pants, he had them undone and was pulling me out before I realized what he was doing with his other hand which had a fistfull of my hair, holding me in place.

I was so caught up in the sensations of that delicious warm mouth of his, his body touching me, his hard cock grinding against mine, I almost didn't realize he pulled his mouth from mine. "Jamie, I-just-got-to." His eyes were full of passion and want, as he broke our kiss, sucking, nipping, and kissing his way down my chest.

"Oh fuck me!" I cried out, diverting to one nipple where he sucked it into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue -- hey, when did he pull my shirt that far? The faint trail of kisses and licks against the air was amazing. He went somewhere new, gently blowing on those spots before sucking one nipple into his mouth, followed by the other, then, wordlessly, back again.

"Ben, fuck - you're gonna make me cum before ..." a shock of pain ripped out of my nipple, as he bit - damn! - it stung for a second in a kinda good way. Returning to kissing and sucking it again, before heading over to the other one, it got the same treatment.

My hands were pretty much useless. All I could do was gently hold his head -- okay, one hand was slipping down his back, running up and down his spine, feeling the vertebrae, his muscles flexing and moving as he worked his way down me.

I was desperate to play with that sexy ass of his to the point where I was almost going insane with desire, but just couldn't, wouldn't, risk interrupting him, which now consisted of tracking along my stomach muscles then dipping his tongue in and out of my belly button.

When he'd had his fill of that, he gently nipped at my treasure trail with his teeth.

"I swear to god Ben, we are just getting better and better at this. I've never had such a good..." mind went blank.

Over the quiet moans emanating from us both, plus the rising chorus of "Fuck yeah's and oh fuck me's" we both were letting slip, I didn't even know my pants were now well below my knees - the man is magical.

"Oh BEN, yes!!" I let out, throwing my head back as he choked himself on my hard leaking cock. He's a master at deepthroating me. He'd even been coaching me over time. I was a great student - always ready to do more study. I've gotta say I'm pretty good at it now, but Ben was the fucking master.

Thank god we were alone in the entryway of the house: as long as that front door stayed closed, we were all good. I fell against the wall. I don't even remember coming out here: last I knew we're in the bathroom, hallway then ... yeah, I love losing time like this!!

"Fuckkk... Jamie! You taste so fucking good. I can't get enough." Letting my cock plop out of his mouth for a moment, he buried his face in my groin, breathing me in.

"Ben, that's so... not fair," I panted out.

"Don't care," his tongue wrapped around my balls and snaked one, then he was at the base of my cock tracing along the veins on the side till he got to the tip. "I'm not sure. Fuck I'm horny today. Let me be your dirty cocksucking slut." He looked up at me ... those eyes ... that look ... my knees gave way a little. "Make me choke on that fat cock."

OMG, it must be one of our birthdays or some special holiday... I totally love it when he goes all dirty on me. I wish I could - I'm just lame at it. I still get all 'but I love him,' yet it feels weird when I try to talk dirty. Like I'm just so shit at it, overthinking it, lol! Me overthinking stuff... never gonna do anything to hurt my guy.

What made it worse is the guys at work caught me one night shift outback trying to use some shitty porn as a tutorial. Fuck, they didn't let me forget it for MONTHS... MONTHS, I tell you.

I gave up. When I told Lucas what happened, he offered to help, coach me. Seriously I remember hearing him sometimes when he'd hooked up, he was very smooth and wow dirty. I'll admit - it a couple of times I was, 'Damn, whoa!'

Apparently, he's still got the potty mouth on him, according to Hailey, and she loves it. Yeah, she was there when he offered to coach me: she's all 'Oh yes you should, Jamie. He's so good at it,' while she shoots him one of those 'Talk dirty and I'm gonna fuck you right now' looks.

I almost felt like I needed to excuse myself from the room- the heat between them ... whoa! They are such a great match, we, Lucas and I, have been so lucky with our partners. I love Hailey to death. But really, the thought of Lucas saying that stuff to each other - it's just weird, and we've done some pretty weird stuff together, both when we were teenagers experimenting with girls, toys and each other.

Without warning, Ben snapped me back out of my own head, his tongue ran the length of my cock coming to rest at my balls, licking and sucking at them, "Hmm, you smell like body wash and ... you, Jamie ... that smell that is just you ... I could just live off this forever."

Damn, he's back down there, and it feels so damn good, almost disarming. "God you're driving me insane," it felt good - he felt good. It took me all my strength not to grab his beautiful face and plow my cock into that beautiful hot mouth of his and skull fuck him till I came down his throat.

Then it came to me just say that! "Fuck Ben," my mind was saying 'NO, NO ... don't you dare'; my sex was saying, screaming, 'YESSS' and chanting, 'Do it! Do it!'

"It's taking me all my strength not to grab your beautiful face, plow my cock into that hot, warm, tight, mouth of yours and skull fuck you till I choke you on my cum as it drips down your throat."

I looked down at him, as these words were pouring from my mouth. Hot and dirty in a strange voice that sounded smooth, firm, full of passion. His eyes flung open so wide, with his mouth full of me. It was like I'd just given him the... something, a gift, present? Pulling off me for a moment, he cleared his throat while still pistoning my cock with his hand, "Oh fuck Jamie, that was the sexiest dirty thing you've said to me. Love it."

"Oh-FUCK Ben! You're driving me crazy, let me-." I was lost for words again, he was sucking one of my balls into his mouth, gently wrapping his tongue around it then popping it out and starting on the other. All I could do was look down at the amazing sight before me: his summer bleached hair bobbing back and forth sucking me in, those almost sky-blue eyes looking up at me with a cheeky sparkle to them.

A high low-pitched siren started to ring, filling our quiet space. Both my cell and pager were going off. Oh, fuck me, no!! I'd been paged or something. Ben started to stop, pulling away, letting my left nut drop out of his mouth. The loss of warmth and contact made me shiver. "Please don't stop," I begged as he looked up at me. The device had served its purpose - I could feel the moment slipping away from us both. We both knew what it was... "Fucking tones! Sometimes I hate you so much."

He stood, crushing my lips with his with a little more force than I was ready for, making my head bang into the drywall. "I was so enjoying that too - being your little cock sucking slut. You are so going to skull fuck-" looking at me, I nodded 'yes'. "-me when you get off shift."

Running my hands through my hair with my pants still around my knees I reached to the hall stand and snatching up both evil devices that killed our moment.

I so wanted to throw them both at the wall for the rude interruption but guessed how that conversation would go with the director down from DC. "Oh, so Jamie, how did you manage to break both your cell and pager today?"

"Well you know, I was getting one of the best blow jobs of my life when y'all paged and called me before I could shoot my load down my husband's willing throat, not able to finish skull fucking him, so you know I was a little upset by the interruption."

"Oh of course Jamie, completely understand...."

Yeah, that's never gonna happen.

Message: Spence J respond to offices 11:30h meeting with Rgnl Drtr sending car at 11:00h.

"Ah fuck, I've gotta meet with the regional director at 11:30, but they're sending me a car it will be here in 5 minutes." I looked at Ben who was standing there with that look like someone just broken his favorite toy on his face.

"Fuck it," I dropped both hated devices on the hallstand, and reached out to Ben grabbing his arm.

"What Jamie?" Looking at me with a mix of desire and frustration in those beautiful eyes. Without a word, I pushed him back a few steps till his back came to rest against the wall.

"What are you doing?"

I just smiled, "You'll see. I've got five minutes. Start the clock." I grasped a handful of his shorts and pulled them down with one swift movement. His still hard cock sprang free from its prison, greeting me with its precious clear liquid dripping as I dropped to my knees.

Poking out my tongue, I licked the clear nectar that was slipping from him, salty and delicious at the same time. "Hmm, sorry Tex, this is gonna be a quick one, but I'll get you on the flip side."

"Ahhh do me ... do whatever you want ... I'm yours." I didn't even look up at him, taking as much of him in as I could without letting my body really adjust. My hand joined the party wrapping around his beautiful hard cock pistoning it in and out of my mouth, while I caught my breath. I dived back on it like my life depended on it, opening my throat enough to take him in. The soft skin of his pelvic area pushed against my nose, his scent filling my brain, touchdown.

It wasn't long before those little moans escaped his mouth letting me know that he was being carried away on a cloud of desire. His hips gently rocked forward, pushing deeper into me with every movement. "Oh God, Jamie, I'm gonna, but I want you to fuck me."

His body went rigid, I could feel his cock expand a little as he hit the climax. "Oh fuckkkk..."

"Yes... give me your cum, all of it. Choke me with your salty hot giz," I got out seconds before slamming him all the way back in. Shit, I saw stars for a moment as his hot cum flooded my mouth, charging down my throat. God, I loved the feeling when he came in me, mouth or ass -- yeah I was a lot more vers these days, although Ben preferred to bottom mainly.-

We both paused, panting, almost falling to the floor. The side of my face was against his thigh, I could feel his legs shaking, we were exhausted like we'd just ran a marathon.

"Oh fuck, Jamie, that was amazing! Just fucking amazing! And the talk! You are so going to fuck me when you get back."

As I stood up, still a little unsteady on my feet, my hands ran up his body as my mouth homed in on its mate, kissing him deeply, slowly still with some of his cum in my mouth. Okay, it's such a turn-on when you can taste yourself in the other's mouth. I fucking love it. His juices mixed in our mouths: Ben was tasting himself in my mouth and loved it. I know I do when he does it to me, it's just the most fucking sexy thing out, a bit dirty I guess but hands down fucking hot as!

"Warrppp!" a short blast of the siren outside broke our kiss.

"Your ride is here, my lover, husband, best friend". Ben smiled, "Ok, maybe Lucas has the best friend thing going , but can't be all thing to all people right, hmmm?"

I smiled taking in the look on his face, I just wanted to call in sick-dead-deported... whatever. "can't wait till you get off shift."

"I'm starting the clock. Be naked and ready for me when I get home, ok!?!"

He saluted me with a sexy smile. "You might want to pull your pants up before you go, Skip."

Looking down, I saw that my cock was still standing to attention., "Sorry buddy - you're gonna have to wait till we get off work." Guess it's back to high school days of tucking it up under my waistband behind my shirt. With a quick kiss, I was out the door "Bye, love you."

"Love you too, Skip."

"Ben!"

"Yes, Jamie."

"Has it been too long since we fucked last? Mind-wandering?" Giving me that knowing smile.

"Yeah on the craziest shit," I suddenly felt nervous - maybe even unsure, "I was so into what we were doing., I don't get why?"

"You know, it's because you're trying to hide how much you're enjoying it, right?"

His hand held my chin for a moment, his soft easy eyes looking straight into mine... my soul almost, he has this ability-skill to look at me and say so much without uttering a single word.

"You're not a kid anymore and Mason isn't teasing you, ok!"

Fuck, I forgot I told him about that. "Yeah, I know ... it's ... sorry." I felt a pang of regret in the pit of my stomach. Why did Mason still have that-this hold over me, and now to make it worse, it was hurting Ben, maybe.

"Don't! Don't be sorry, ok? It's part of what I love about you."

Confused as fuck now right, I questioned him. "My mind wandering makes you love me?"

"No ... well, yes." Ben rolled his eyes somewhat. "But more than ... you're so honest with me - you tell me your deepest thoughts, even the darker ones. It's so damn sexy - you have no idea."

I leaned in and kissed him again. "Love you, Tex. I promised after Sam, I'd never fuck up again and I mean it, you are my world. And if I don't go in a moment you're going to be keeping me, coz I'll be unemployed." I Kissed the tip of his nose.

Turning toward the front door, I stopped to grab the pack of mints I had in the hallstand drawer. "Can't expose Jeff to cum breath. I'll brush at work, but for now..." I threw a handful in my mouth, smiling and heading out the door, pants up too!

..o0o..

As I climbed into the work truck, Jeff's happy face greeted me. "Hey Jeff-o! Thanks for the lift man. How're you going?"