Jamie - The Journey Begins Ch. 33 - Lights Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben looked up. "Want to, my blood is boiling at the moment, no, yes ... want to, yes."

"You promised, Benjamin - no Southern justice." Hailey pointing at him, with a look that could bend steel, he said, "Ok! No!"

"Lucas says that he just wanted to put it behind him, plus he kicked Mason's ass pretty good a few times, so lesson learned. Then there was some huge fight between Jamie and Mason when Jamie was around 16-17. Lucas said Jamie whooped him good. After that, there has been this nervous truce between them."

"If he comes here and starts on my husband-" Ben's face flashed all red, not from embarrassment, but a good deal of anger. "I'm not the type to get angry, Hailey - this angry - but at the moment...

She cut him off. "If he does, Lucas and Aiden will beat his ass. Apparently, they've waited years for the... an opportunity to get some revenge for Jamie. Mason's too smart for that. He won't cause a scene." Ben raised his eyebrows in thought. "Hopefully, Ben, he's matured a little - your brother-in-law, that is."

Ben pulled a face like he'd just bit into sour fruit. "Brother-in-law - don't remind me."

..o0o..

Hailey and Ben both laughed as Lucas and I came back, breaking the tension. Jamie's eye was drawn to their partners who had been in deep conversation for far too long.

"Everything ok with you two? Should we be worried?"

"No Jamie, we're just talking about you, not to you."

Looking at Lucas, he sighed, "I'm a goner, aren't I, Luc?"

"Probably, but if he's been here this long, I think you're safe, buddy."

"Pay no mind to them. Anyways, I asked Lucas if he had a black belt somewhere, but sadly no, he stopped at brown belt. Jamie was too good at it. So was Katie. Said he just got Jamie or his brothers to fight his battles, didn't you, honeybun?" she teased, looking at Lucas who was looking all shy.

"That's so Lucas, right. But you mean my sister-in-law Katie?"

"That's the one. Apparently she, Jamie, and his friend Sean were very good at it."

"Hmm, I wonder if that's why he never mentioned it, because of Sean, or the whole Mason issue."

"Not sure. It's so just not the Jamie we all know, well before ... I guess it's just part of his background."

..o0o..

After a few hours of quiet laughter and deep conversations with the three best people in the world, my body was screaming for bed. "Hey Ben," I quietly interrupted.

"Yeah, honey? You ok?" Ben was giving me that look, like he was conducting a full body scan with his eyes, looking for issues.

"Think I need to go to bed." My body was hurting like fuck, the meds had worn off about an hour ago, I was trying to push through it, but fuck I was close to tears. "I'm sorry to be a pain in the ass. Could you show me where the meds are, please?" I stiffly got up. Fuck, it was like lightning wrapping around my body - lots of places were sore - they all yelled out in unison.

Hailey and Lucas stood up. "We're gonna go too. See you later in the week. You need to get some rest, ok?" Lucas' eyes were searching me also, - he spotted it, the pain that is. Quietly, he walked over to me "Don't be a hardhead, Jamie," his voice just above a whisper. "Let me help you." Gently grabbing my forearm and steadying me on my feet.

"Thanks," I replied breathlessly.

Out the corner of my eye I watched Hailey grab Ben's arm, whispering just loud enough for me to hear, "If you're worried, need a talk, call me, ok? Don't stress, ok? He's the same guy, right - just with an added serve of edginess?" She kissed Ben's cheek.

Like the ninety year-old version of me would do, I slowly walked out to the kitchen and left it to Ben to see them out. "Bye guys and thanks," I waved without turning around.

..o0o..

Thankfully, my husband grabbed the meds and handed them to me with some water as I sat on the end of the bed. I was wearing some sweatpants and a loose tee which Ben quickly, but so gently, helped me out of. He gently pulled me up for a moment, slipping my sweatpants down.

"Trunks or no?" he asked, with his fingers in the waistband.

"No please. I want you to cuddle up to me. I need to feel you." The drugs were kicking in. I was a mix of sad that I'd never told Ben and he was hurt by it, sore because of those dickheads, and horny because... my husband is so fucking hot.

"Sure!" And with that, I was standing there naked, a few bandaids here and there, and a light bandage protecting my right side, oh and yeah my cock that has its own mind - it wanted to play, hard as a rock I was. Damn - those drugs were good, like real good.

"Hmmm ... someone is a little worked up. How about you lie down and I'll get you all sorted. Him too," giving my cock a lick from midway to tip.

As we lay down, my mind was full of the day's events, but more -- yeah, I was in pain - but fuck, I was still horny as still.

"Ben," I asked quietly.

"Yeah?"

I could feel his heat. I was laying on my back, stiffly. He was side on, not quite touching me, but our breathing would sync and we'd touch for a second here and there.

"Love you. I'm sorry." My voice sounded washed out, even from my side of it. The 'sorry' sounded mournful almost.

Sounding a little surprised, he questioned, "Why are you sorry? You're amazing, jumping in to help friends, beating two guys in the process. I'm just glad you're not seriously hurt, Skip."

Looking sideways at his beautiful face, all I saw looking back at me was compassion and love. I'm so fucking lucky to have this guy. "Thanks. It's not that." I couldn't help the involuntary sigh. "It's that I never told you about the self-defense stuff. I'm sorry. I just put it to the back of my mind and forgot about it, really."

"And the Mason stuff too?" He sounded a little mad, but I didn't feel like it was directed at me.

Normally I'd feel tense even thinking about my dick of a brother, but this was stoned Jamie - I could give a fuck really. "Lucas told you, huh?" I was sure I felt for a moment the sick feeling that started in the pit of my stomach, but it passed pretty quickly... the drugs for sure. "I still hate ... nah, I can't say hate ... my brother. Mom and Dad would lose it at us if we said we hated one or the other," Ben just shook his head, I could see the thoughts running through his mind: yeah, Ben hated Mason, of that I'm sure. "I just dislike him a lot - I mean a fucking lot - like a hair's width less that hate. Just that, all that stuff as a kid, the thought of it makes me angry, no matter how much I tried to get over it. So, I just pushed it, all of it - even the martial arts stuff - to the back of my mind." I turned my head slightly, looking directly at Ben. He'd slid over closer to me. I could feel his warmth along my side, like a sexy heater radiator. "Ben I can't forgive him. I've tried to, but I just can't. I know it's weak of me." I paused for a second. I could feel some emotion, "I really want to laugh for some reason... hmm drugs. Ben, this shit is good!" I felt the stupid smile wrap my face. "I can't forgive Katie fully either, if I'm being honest."

Ben looked at me, placing his hand on my abdomen, just below my belly button. He knows I like it when he does that. What a sweetie!

"No Jamie, don't be pissed at Lucas. He told Hailey after Ann Marie let it slip, and Aiden confirmed it, too. Hailey got it out of Lucas - she put him in the sex cooler for three days."

My eyes widened at the thought. "Man ... three days no sex ... banned. Poor Lucas! Are they ok? Are you ok, Ben?"

"It's all good, Jamie, all good."

"Ben," my thoughts were getting slower, the drugs were taking over, "Drugs kicking in big time, but damn - still horny."

"Yeah, Skip? What's up? You hurting too much?"

"Nah - I just wanted to say, I love you so much." I could hear myself talking but I was not in control: the guys in my head pushing the buttons and levers - they had control. "I feel weird when I talk dirty, like I'm disrespecting you. I'm sorry, I know you like it and I'ma gonna try, ok." I could tell my words and thoughts were in a fog now. "No more secrets, ok." I nodded at my own comment, like it was affirming it, I was totally stoned.

A smile that warmed my heart wrapped around his face. "No secrets, ok. I got yah."

"There's one more." I was looking straight at him, I didn't even know what was going on now. Seriously, the guy in my head with the microphone, someone cut him off!

"More what?" He looked puzzled.

"Secrets." My voice sounded like I was about to say, "Duh.." yep, there it is. Ben half-smiled. I think more at the stupid sounds I was making more than anything else. "Lucas and I, we jerked each other off when we were younger, just once. Todd was all pissy for months when he found out, he wanted in too! Mind you, Stephanie had already told me how big he was, and stuff, he's packing some heat, Benny," I answered with a look of honesty on my face, sure I was about to cross my heart and stuff. "We'd compared our cocks after watching some of Aiden's porn, and noticed that they looked the same, like identical, even down to the weird little veins wrapping up the sides you know, my dick spider legs," nodding at Ben, he just smiled. "So, we wanted to see if they felt the same since they looked the same."

Ben tried not to laugh. "Damn - those drugs are good, Skip." Curiosity got the better of him. "So, did they feel the same?" Ben thought, 'Jamie's talking so cute like, it's taking me all my strength not to laugh at him.'

"On the outside, yeah, same - so weird, like... I stroked mine a few times then Lucas' then mine again. In my hand they felt so much the same, Lucas did the same, he said it too - it just felt different, someone else holding it, though. We didn't do anymore - it was just a curiosity thing. Please don't think bad of me or Luc, please Benny."

'Oh yeah, Jamie's out of it now. "Benny" only when he's smashed.' "It's ok Jamie. I wouldn't be surprised if you guys had done more. You're so close, It's ok - don't worry."

"Love you, Benny,"

"I don't want you to EVER do anything you don't like, ok, between us, in the bedroom?" He leaned in and kissed me, a gentle loving kiss. "I know you'll never disrespect me or hurt me, Jamie."

"I still wanna skull fu...". The words faded on my tongue.

"Yeah my prince charming, You will get to skull fuck me, but for now I'm going to get you off."

He took my hard cock in his mouth, suctioning it just the way he likes it. I swear I was almost floating.

"Jamie, I want your last memories of today to be happy ones."

I couldn't even answer. My breathing was level now, a few little moans of pleasure escaped my mouth. My arm lazily draped over his hip as he was holding me.

"Oh god - yes Benny!" and with that, I came. It all went black.

Ben lay there thinking. Jamie needed to rest, looking at his banged-up husband, so strong in so many ways, but so vulnerable too. 'I'll let him know that he told me about him and Lucas and be chilled -- it's nothing to stress over.' His mind was fixed on something else, totally focused. 'I'm going to protect him from any and all.'

..o0o..