Jamie the Masochistic Cuckoldress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hrmmpfff

I took my electric razor, working my way across. As I went, I turned the bullet vibrator up. With all of the attention, she was humping the air. After her forest was trimmed to barely a grassland. I took a hot cloth and wiped her now bare cunt off, rubbing it all over. Then I applied shaving gel, rubbed it in. And took a bic woman's razor and shaved off all of the stubble off her mound. She kept humping the air trying to get off on it, so I pressed my thumb against her anus. Whenever she humped too much she'd impale herself some more onto my thumb pressing against her anus. Pulling her lips wide, and in every direction I got every hair removed from her crotch to her asshole. Her eyes were wide, grunting here and there.. As I held her open and shaved around her clit. I spent a few minutes getting her clit as hard as possible, as she shook on the bed.

"No cumming slut"

I was able to get ahold of her hard clit, pulling it taunt almost lifting her whole body shook as I held it, and then ran the razor around her nub.

"Calm down slut."

I pulled on the chain for her clamps, pulling them roughly. Looking her deepy in the eyes as she did her best to try and save her tits from the pain. I pulled it off of her hair tie, letting the chain fall on her stomach. Then I let her put her legs down, and wiped her down again. It had worn her out, as she wasn't the most flexible and it was almost 15 minutes trying to hold her head up. While frequently loosing and pulling on her own tits.

"You may feel yourself, but no cumming."

I turned the vibrator to max, and removed the clamps.

She writhed on the bed, enjoying the new feelings her cunt was giving her. It was super smooth to the touch.

I took out my camera, and took a few closeup pictures. She noticed, and smiled for the camera, opening her cunt up to show her juices dripping. Took a few with her sticking her tongue out, and humping my hand.

Putting the camera down, I raised and spread her thighs. Kneeling down I slipped a finger gently inside, feeling around. Finding her G-spot, and rubbing it gently. She slowly moaned and squirmed on the bed. I used my tongue running it slowly from my fingers up over her clit, back and forth.. Till she was groaning, and twisting her cunt trying to get me back to her clit. Then I put her whole crotch in my mouth clit down, as much as I could. Gently sucking, her thighs clamped down. I pushed them open, spanking each inner thigh, while not letting go of her crotch with my mouth. I then pressed into her as I closed my teeth letting the hard teeth run over her sensitive clit and lips. She was gripping the bed, gasping... I worked my way back up, tonguing her clit, sucking it hard, she tried lifting her crotch to me. That's when I got her clit between my teeth and proceeded to roughly.

I could tell she was cumming hard, I did it again...

"please give me a second..." she was breathing really hard..

I pressed both thumbs against her sphincter, slightly stretching her open. She arched her back from the new sensation, then I attacked her clit again... She had a gentle musky scent, tasty. As she arched the second time I grabbed the chain and pulled it. Stretching her nipples, diverting her attention again, and then she came hard, gasping... She couldn't get her breath.

I was rock hard, I pulled my shorts down quicky, and plowed my full length into her. It stretched her a bit, she wasn't used to someone as thick as me, or as long. And then back out, I did this twice, she came both times... I then kissed her deeply, and proceeded to pound her in and out. She kept screaming as I pounded into her, as she came each time. I then slid all the way in, holding her there.

Oh goddd......Oh goddd...

I could feel her muscles inside working on and realizing how stretched she was. She came a few more times, just me holding her tight. Not letting her get away, I could feel her cervix right at the tip of my cock. I kept kissing her and worked my way down her neck, her ears, which made her squirm, but unable to get away from me. I would nibble at her tits, as she slowly got used to me being in her. I several times sucked very hard on her breasts and nipples. I slowly worked myself up to biting her breasts and nipples, I left more then a few hickies all over her breasts. Especially on the sensitive underside.

I pulled all the way out, giving myself a moment. She went a bit panicked, and wanted my cock, and I started pounding her again. I kept at it for the next fifteen minutes, she'd tried several times to use her hands to get me to slow down/ distract me. I pulled both hands above her head, and held them their with one hand. Using my other hand I pinched, and teased her body, as she squirmed under me. Till I put a load deep in her slutty cunt.

She wasn't on the pill and I wasn't using a condom.

As I laid next to her, taking a few minute break. I'd been sweating for a bit, and it was a fun workout... :D

"Oh fuck, my cunt is sore and red."

She slowly played with my cum slowly seeping from her cunt. I grabbed the camcorder and recorded her up close again. I grabbed the bullet vibrator, getting it lubed from my cum seeping out of her, I then pressed it deep inside of her. Putting her hands on her tits, which she roughly groped.. She groaned as I turned it up to high, and it buzzed inside of her cunt.

I turned her around on the bed, putting her head over the edge of the bed. And her cunt facing directly at the camera. I pulled her head up so her face was looking at the camera.

"You are now going to deep throat my cock. Or at least attempt to, most can't. Why don't you tell the camera what your going to do?"

"I'm going to deepthroat sir's cock as best as I can. His cock is bigger and thicker than my husbands."

"And why are you telling this to anyone who may watch this?"

"I am a cheating masochistic slut who needs to be used, my husband wouldn't so sir is. And I will do my best to take his cock."

"Okay slut, get to work."

Taking my cock which was still wet granted not hard from her cunt, and dropping my tip into her mouth. I slid the rest in. I'm a grower, so the first few minutes she cleaned off my cock. And started massaging it, it wasn't too bad I'm sure for her. Then I started to grow, I grabbed both of her tits and started working on them. She started to grab my thighs as my cock pressed against her uvula.

"Hands behind your back, so your laying on them"

She quickly placed them behind her back, I slid out, and slowly back in till she choked on it. I did this several times, slowly letting it get to the back of her throat, and she choked on it each time.

"Listen slut, I'm not into hearing you choke on my cock. If I was into hearing you choke I'd get a ten inch dildo and duct tape it to your mouth. We are going to practice this for a little bit. As my cock gets to the back of your throat you swallow. This is called throat fucking not choke fucking."

I grab her head so she can't turn and slide in, and I get more then half of my cock in. She chokes a little but is able to get it in her throat. I hold it there her chest rising, in defiance I grab her tits slap them. I was thrusting counting to five each time than letting her catch her breath. Then ten, then fifteen and all the way down her throat as far as my cock would reach. It cut off her breathing each time, cum and mucus was in her throat, I just rubbed it all over her face. Then grabbing a Hitachi she'd been using earlier. I gave her a breath got down her throat, and pressed it hard against her clit. She tried to squirm away as it was so sensitive, but I held it their as I pressed two fingers deep into her cunt squeezing it hard against her. I heard her scream on my cock as she orgasmed again.

Flipping her over and turning her face towards the camera, I slid my cock deep into her cunt. And began plowing into her standing up, as she grabbed the sheets of the bed.

"Oh what are we going to do with you. You weren't supposed to cum at all, and how many times have you cum so far?"

I slapped her ass cheeks several times.

"I'm expecting an answer, slut"

"I.... I think... I came twelve smaller times maybe more, and four big ones."

"And what are we going to do with you slut? What do you deserve?"

"Take my ass, take anything you want. I remember what we talked about, I want you to do it. Punish me."

"Your ass was on my list anyway, but it's better that you've offered it to me on your own. For everyone to see."

I pulled my cock out and slid it along her taint and anus. Rubbing the cum and her juices into her ass. I laid my cock from her anus along her ass, so she could feel it laying against her.

"So you want this big cock, in your ass? So maybe your husband will see you take a bigger cock up your ass?"

Closing her eyes, and then looking straight into the camera, "Please sir stretch my ass out, fill it with cum. Use me, I'm giving you my ass and body to do whatever you want to."

She'd told me before she'd done anal several times but it was rare. Pushing her ass cheeks apart, I ran my cock over her shit hole. Rubbing her cum onto her anus, then I spit on her shit hole. Laying my cock at it, I pressed in. She grunted, as I pressed her hole stretched but not big enough.

"relax, and if you need to try and shit"

Grabbing a pillow she shoved her face into it, I pressed hard. She screamed, and grunted hard into the pillow biting it. The head of my cock had just gotten in barely a half inch into her stretched big enough. I gave her a minute or two, to get used to it.

"Please please pull it out, I may need to safeword... I want to give it to you..."

"What was it that we talked about? And that you wanted me to do to you if you had issues taking me in your ass?"

"Sir, I get off on the pain, and we both know it. And we talked about how I wanted to be punished, and forced to take your cock in my ass. At first I'd said I wanted it raw, but you insisted on lube. And then I said if it came to that you should just force it into my ass. Taking it, by force, and it wouldn't matter if I cried, it's what I wanted and needed."

"Now Jamie, what do you want me to do? Safeword always applies, I am not taking that away. But you've asked me to do something that you've also told me to do even if you say no."

I slide my cock head partly out, and then back in maybe a 1/4 of my head, she grunts.

"Sir, Please force me to take it."

I think for a second and realize she needs a distraction, I grab the hitachi which was off, but nearby. She grunts as she feels me move. Pressing it against her clit, and leaning on her trapping it between us. She seemed confused, as I kissed her, and turned it on high. Her back arched as she felt both my cock vibrate in her ass as she struggled to get away from my cock in her ass, and her defenseless clit was attacked directly by the high vibrations. She was wiggling all over, arching up and down almost in an attempt to get away from the vibrator. I kissed her hard, not letting her get a breath. I held her arms against her sides, as she arched back down she impaled herself further onto my cock in her ass. After the third arch, her body shook and I felt her squirt onto my pelvis. Screaming into my mouth as I tongued her, and her eyes wide she looked deep into my eyes. I released her from our kiss.

"Oooooooohhhh Godddd." As she struggled for a breath of air.

She had arched and then forced herself all the way down onto my cock. Taking the last of it as I felt her ass cheeks pressing against my legs. Her struggles slowed, as the vibe had moved off her clit, and she realized she was fully impaled by my cock.

"I'm not sure if we should consider that cumming from being fucked in the ass or not. But I'm sure you will again."

I gave her another minute to get adjusted to my girth, and length. Then slowly pulled out till my tip was inside, then slowly back in. I took my time going very slow, then when I'd get all the way in I'd hold her there. She'd jerk, and wiggle"

"It seems you really get off on being packed full don't you?"

"Yes sir" I could sense, she was getting close.

I slipped my right hand in between us, and slowly worked them into her cunt. Rubbing two of my fingers on her inner wall I could feel my cock on the other side.

"Isn't that interesting, wondering if I could just keep my cock inside of your ass, and masturbate like this."

As I said it, I felt her cunt and ass squeeze hard. I brought her hands up to her own tits.

"show me how you want them to be treated."

She moaned as she squirmed against my fingers, and cock. Roughly twisting and pulling on them. I pressed another finger inside of her. And slowly pulled out with my cock, till it was at her entrance with the head still in.

"Chew on your nipples." She tried to get both into her mouth and couldn't, but was able to get one. I grabbed the other with my teeth. And then started to pound her ass, she arched her back again. With part of her tit still in her mouth stretching it. I kept biting on her other tit, I'm sure leaving bite marks. I felt her squirt her tit came free seeing the deep bite marks she'd made, and then I lost it, and came deep into her ass.

Slowly I slid out of her ass, I grab a medium egg squareplug the only anal plug I had, it was a little thicker then I am but it's really squishy. I put lube on it. Then I take the squarplug and push it against her ass, With fingers in each, I slowly probe her insides rubbing her from both sides at the same time. Next thing, she was humping back, clawing at her own body.

"Oh god, ..."

"hmm, just imagine if I could get a fist into each hole." She knows the size of my large hands, their the size of a small cantaloupe each. Her whole body wiggled at the thought.

I took my two thumbs and stretched her open more, I spent about five minutes stretching and playing with her asshole trying to get her a little wider. I then slide the bullet vibe back in her, turning it on high. Pressing on it from inside her asshole, she made all sorts of groans, grunts, and noises. She was getting close to cuming again, I made sure the egg plug was lubed and slowly pressed it into her. It got past her sphincter, and I slowly worked it deeper. Till it pressed against the bullet vibe inside her cunt. She squirmed on the bed, as it pressed deep inside of her. I rubbed her clit, not letting go of the plug and keeping pressure on it.

"Oh gaadhhhhhdd"

She tilted her pelvis, giving the bullet a little more space. I rubbed her clit, tugging on it a little. She came hard, as kept pushing and stretching her with the plug. She squeeked and came the whole time I was pressing till she was shaking her head, unable to stop. She squirted a little against my hand, her breathing calmed and her head went down. I grabbed her by the back of her hair, pulled her up.

"Well it looks like we have a slut who cums from having a cock in their ass. Is that true?"

"uh yes sir."

I took my wet hand and wiped it on her face, forehead down. So she could feel it on her face.

"Get those hands behind your back"

I pulled her over to a chair I keep sitting in the corner, sitting down. I put her over my knee, setting one leg so her crotch is supported by my one knee. I can faintly feel the vibrations from the vibe, as she groans from the additional pressure of her pelvis and body being held up by my legs.

Letting go of her hair, I put one hand on her ass, and the other I put under her neck. Holding her, and positioning her with it. Keeping my large hand against her throat, and balanced.

I slowly rub her ass, and nudge her plug, and vibe. Turning the vibe down low, she grunted. I could feel the frustration in her, giving her throat a gentle squeeze.

I proceed to give her twenty light quick spanks, to get her attention. After the first ten I stop for a few seconds and spend a moment to pull on the plug, or move it a little. I pulled her head up by her throat held her there forcing her back into an arch, with her weight against my hand making it harder for her to breath, almost choking. Then I proceed with the next ten, as she squirmed and her hands behind her back wiggled.

"So Jamie, you feel guilty and need to be punished, part of the reason you're here is to punish yourself and to give yourself reason to be punished."

Both in having me punish her for things she think's she's failed at and then also by being a married woman cheating on her husband. I'm pretty sure we both knew he'd love being cucked inwardly, but publicly he'd divorce her in an instant. They were high school sweethearts, while she'd only been with one or two other people aside from him. So the whole thing was very taboo in her mind, and the shame sent her to many orgasms thinking about it in the past I'm sure.

I pulled her off the bed, and brought her to an empty wall in my bedroom. Grabbing the nipple clamps along the way.

"This is a simple punishment, you keep your nose where I tell you to."

Grasping her nipples and pulling up, till she was on the balls of her feet. Twisting them, I then clamped both of her nipples behind the areola's as far as I could get them.. she groaned.. She started to go down, till I pulled on the chain, pulling her back up. Leading her around in a little circle by the chain, I led her to the wall. Showing her a penny, I placed it against the wall, taking her head I pressed her nose against it.

"Don't let the penny fall" I'd kept the chain just above her nose. She had to push fairly hard to keep the chain which was pushing down from making her drop the penny. I walked around her, like I'd said she's a soccer mom, amateur milf next door type. So she wasn't in any shape to keep this up for long. She'd been a cheerleader apparently like twenty years ago. But that didn't help the strain on her legs.

I grabbed the camcorder and recorded her close, looking at her straining legs. I panned it up and down her body. Capturing her from the sides as well. She glanced at the camera, I caught her smiling. Her legs were starting to fail her, it didn't take long. Putting the camera back on the stand and directing it at her.

I pressed my nude body against her back, pressing against the plug still deep in her, and then took my left hand and grazed her body, making her squirm a little from my touch. I rubbed her clit and cunt, then easily pried her apparently dripping hole open, sliding two fingers in. I lifted up, essentially holding a good amount of her weight by her cunt. Making it slightly easier for her legs, she gasped as my thumb and fingers inside her. Held her tight, and rubbed gently from both inside and out. I could feel the bullet vibe and the plug, and the fullness was driving her nuts alone. Let alone the vibrations being transferred between her holes.

I grabbed her by her hair, pulling it off the penny, dropping both the chain and the penny.

"So let's see I've cum at least three times, I might go again today, I'm not sure. But you've cum a few dozen times. And I've decided to leave a present in both of your holes. I'm sure your nice and horny again aren't you."

"Yes sir."

I grabbed her clothes and her boots, except her panties and bra, I kept them. Using the nipple clamp chain as a leash I led her downstairs, out the door to the back deck. I have a covered deck, with trees blocking it from all the neighbors. Her eyes went wide, as I stepped out the door.

"Come on slut and grab your purse off the table, nobody will see you. Or know that anything is wrong unless you make noises."

I could hear the neighbor next door with his kids playing around, and so could she. I pulled on the chain and she followed me out, naked.

"I've had a lot of fun, but I've got a few things I need to take care of, kids will be off the bus in and hour. And I'm keeping your underwear, oh and I did want to fix something."