Jamie the Masochistic Cuckoldress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the clamps off the meat of her breasts, took the chain and wrapped it fully around her neck once. Then pulled one tit up till she was on her toes, making sure she could see it. I placed it about a half inch back from her nipple, she had large areola's. Taking her other nipple I did the same.

"See now you don't need to worry about support. Oh yes don't remove any of it till you get home, and that plug and vibe stay in you all night till the batteries die. Be careful driving, oh an no cumming."

I kissed her fully on the lips, and slapped her ass. Then went inside closed and locked the door, closing the shades. Leaving her naked, on the deck, holding some of her clothes.

She confided in me later, that it was one of the most humiliating and exciting things anyone had done to her. It made her feel completely used, as she still had my cum on parts of her face and chest, let alone her legs and inside of her.

That night I got a text from her around 7 pm, she'd left my place around 3pm. The vibrator had just died, it'd been driving her nuts. She could barely sit between the plug in her ass and the vibe, she'd wanted to masturbate several times. But was trying to obey my commands, but she'd found herself rubbing herself on random furniture as she'd been trying to do some things around the house, since she couldn't sit down.

A day later I got a txt from her, that her husband was back from his trip. She had bruises all over her tits, and her asshole and cunt were both sore. She'd loved every minute of it, and some ladies at work mentioned she seemed to glow. He hadn't noticed anything, neither the bruises / hickies, or her shaved cunt. We ended up discussing if she was pregnant, if she was I'd do my best to take care of her/child. Who knows what would end up with her husband. If she was, she was tempted to either say it was his. Or to tell him the truth, he'd probably leave, leaving the kids as well. She was like we could always move in together, I'd be a submissive slut you could leash up and have her sleep by my feet. Even if she was pregnant. But she wasn't pregnant, she eventually accepted he's just an idiot whom she has two kids with. Who may or may not ever meet some of her needs.

We also had several conversations about the video's and pics, I've offered to delete both the video's and texts several times.

This is a text I got from her.

"My husband loves to watch porn, he's always saying that he recognizes me in the different amateur pornos. But with sir keeping the video, I trust you. I know anything is possible, hackers etc. Or if anyone else will see it. But the thrill of not knowing, of maybe someone hacking and getting it, and putting it on Pornhub. And having thousands of people watching me get fucked and used. Of them taking their cocks out and masturbating to me."

"You never know the girls may be masturbating as well"

I'd also mentioned the idea, that in ten or twenty years I'd post the video online somewhere. No one would recognize her younger self by then. Lets just say that got her juices really going.

• She'd mentioned she'd had several fantasies of secretly sneaking out at night for a supposed girls night or work. When she'd really be whoring herself out, being used taking money sometimes. In some of her fantasies she'd just take the money and give it to charity, meanwhile in others. She imagines being used very roughly, needing the money and the john's giving her a dollar and walking out.

• The john would take her to a microtell which rented the room by the hour, he'd tie her up, gag her and fuck her. Leaving her chained to the bed, with posts in public areas to go use her at the local college, and a few of the adult stores. With a note to just leave her after she's been used, and ignore her otherwise as it was her fantasy, with a note written by her. In some of these fantasies a bunch of girls who can be much crueler then guys would find her and use her as their personal slave. Getting fisted, or tormented,

o Being found two days later, after the husband got an anonymous tip to go pick up his wife. Impregnated by this point, with a very large vibes in both holes, and blindfolded. He'd walk in, maybe fuck her. Then leave a note for the next person to release her, and a note for her, telling her he was leaving her.