Jamie's Desires

Story Info
A college girl unleashes her fantasy of forced sex.
6k words
4.43
49k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just before I started college, after a long and interesting progression of events that led most people who knew me to conclude that I'd never go to college and would likely spend the rest of my life as some backwoods biker, I somehow met got my shit together.

I'd met a very nice and surprisingly sexy looking girl and soon after began only my 2nd actual relationship that lasted more than a few dates. It was clear from the beginning that we were not a "perfect match." Still, there were elements to the relationship that bonded us together, on an off-and-on sort of basis that lasted for several years.

She was a very pretty girl and, despite a very conservative outward appearance, I could see a slightly deviant, sexual glint in her eyes. Our first few sexual encounters were pretty basic and vanilla. As we became more comfortable with each other they became more passionate but still basically "normal" stuff.

About a year into our relationship, she decided to go off to a junior college, in a beautiful, secluded, mountainous portion of our state. At the time I was making a living as a professional motorcycle racer (grand-national flat track). I was making a living, but just barely. I was fast and had won a few national level races. But, I was really too big to make a formidable run at a national championship. Most of the really fast guys were about 5'7" and maybe 140 - 150 lbs. Weight is important in high-level racing and size is very important on a fast motorcycle (wind resistance and stuff like that). I, on the other hand, was over 6'3" and over 200lbs - not an ideal combination. Still, I was a nationally ranked pro and usually ran near the top of the field. I overcame my size by aggressive riding and bravado. But I never managed to crack the top 20 at the end of season rankings.

So, on the year she decided to move up north we were transitioning between the outdoor series to the indoor series. I had a few weeks off and my sponsors said I should take a vacation while I could. Racing at a national level is very stressful and an absolute full-time job - you're totally focused 24 hours of the day and you don't get weekends off.

A few days after she left I decided to take a drive up north to visit her. Yeah, I was mostly horny and knew a few days of relatively uninhibited sex awaited me. But the area also offered great trout fishing and there was a ski-area nearby, so I wanted to check the whole thing out. After my arrival, I discovered that she's had moved in with her sister, on one of her families ranches. The house was small and not very conducive to anything beyond mild and quiet sex (we were in the next bedroom of a small, old house with very thin walls) - still, we managed to relieve some of the pent-up sexual tension.

The next day I wanted to check out the local river and streams. She came along. It was a nice sunny day and we eventually wound up in a secluded spot, down by the river. It didn't take long before we were making out, passionately. I got most of her clothes off and wound up sitting on a rock while she sucked my cock with a ferocity and intensity that was new for her! I let her get me right to the point of cumming, then stopped her, wanting to move that intensity into actual screwing!

After a few minutes I had her completely naked, with her knees on a small patch of sand, leaning over the same rock I'd been sitting on while she blew me earlier. When she got wound up she could be very loud (moaning, crying, whining) and would often semi-quietly scream out things like "fuck me" and "give it to me" and her favorite was a loud cry followed by "harder, harder, harder - ohh, ummmoo..." - you get the picture. I was fucking the shit out of her, with weeks of pent up sexual energy needing to be released and I was telling her all the ways I was going to fuck her and how hard!

Nobody was around and the sound of the small but fast moving river would drown out our noisy emotions - besides, we were almost a 1/2 mile away from the nearest dirt road so I figured we were totally alone. But, it seemed that we weren't. I fucked her until she had a screamingly intense orgasm and followed that with one of my own! It was warm day and we were loud and full of pent up passion.

After we finished we both sat back on the sand, leaning against the rock and soaked up the sun - we were both still completely naked. Jamie was about 5'4" with a slim build, small little tits, and an ass that was a little too big for her narrow little waist. Still, the slightly big ass not-withstanding, she looked good naked and her pussy was trimmed very closely. After about 15 or 20 minutes she started playing with my cock. Of course, it instantly got hard and after a couple minutes she started giving me head. She started out slow, sucking as much of my big dick into her mouth as she could, getting me harder and harder. Then, she started picking up momentum. She was a very good and nasty cocksucker! As I mentioned earlier, she usually dressed and acted very conservative (in public) and I always marveled at how this pretty, straight-laced girl could transform into such a dirty girl - but she did!

I soon realized that she wasn't sucking my dick to get me hard and ready for another fuck session - she was going to make me cum in her mouth and she always swallowed! So, I just sat back against the rock, telling her what a good cocksucker she was, how good it felt and telling her how hard I was going to fuck her ass - later. Dirty talk always got her wound up. She was sucking and moaning and would stop sucking long enough to tell me she was going to suck the cum out of my cock and how badly she wanted me to cum in her mouth - she was a nasty girl!

I lasted for at least 10 minutes. We'd screwed the night before and we'd just screwed outside less than 30 minutes prior, so I had pretty good control over things. But, she wasn't making it easy. She was noisy and dirty and was sucking my dick as deep into her little mouth as she could possibly take it. Then she'd pause, look up at me, tell me to shoot my cum in her mouth, and then go back and suck me harder and harder. When I came, I came hard and loud and I had a handful of her hair with both hands, pulling her down onto my cock and fucking her mouth while telling her "swallow it, swallow it all you nasty little slut - suck me off" - stuff like that. I could feel it clear down to my toes when I came - and I moaned and swore loudly.

When she was done we both collapsed back against the rock and heaved as we tried to catch our breath. Even though she'd swallowed as I pumped my cum into her mouth, she still had cum around her lips and on her chin and some of it had run out of her mouth and onto her little breasts! She was quite as site in the afternoon sun. Just as we were regaining our breath and composure, I heard a noise.

Then I heard it again. I turned and looked up the river - there were 3 guys walking straight down the hill, right toward us. They were laughing and poking at each other - looking straight at us. Oh fuck! I elbowed Jamie and she immediately started looking for something to cover herself up with - except our clothes were scattered about 10 feet away. They walked right up on us, laughed, and made a comment about being able to hear us fucking clear up on the mountain.

They were leering at her naked body and made a few lewd comments about her. I knew what they had in mind and they knew what they had in mind but they didn't know me. I stood up and without a word I hit the closest one hard, right on the point of his jaw, and he went down like he'd been shot! Then I squared off at the other two (remember, I'm still naked and probably still had half a hard-on) and started in saying "what the fuck is the matter with you guys, walking up on us like that". I really chewed them out, then I bent down picked up a rock about the size of a softball and told them "grab your friend and get the fuck out of here (looking right at the biggest one) or you all are going to wind up in the fucking hospital." Then I stepped toward him and lifted the rock just enough that if I had to I was going to fuck him up with that rock.

Their mood immediately changed. Their buddy was on the ground swearing at me. They started apologizing and saying they were just kidding as they gathered up their buddy and headed back up the hill. I got Jamie together and dressed and we immediately headed for my van. I didn't want to give them time to re-group or vandalize my rig. Never saw them again.

After a couple more days up in the mountains I decided it was time I do something with my life. So, I went home, sold most of my stuff, packed up my van and moved up to where Jamie was and enrolled in junior college. I really had no idea what I was going to do and certainly didn't expect to actually graduate, but it was time for me to get a better plan together.

I remained a pretty wild, hard-ass biker but I met up with a guy at school and we both had the same interests - we somehow graduated, transferred to a university, and ultimately wound up with multiple degrees in wildlife biology and aquatic biology. A more unlikely outcome you'd have a hard time imagining.

Anyway, shortly after we wound up at the University - yeah, I was still with Jamie, still on an off and on sort of basis - she'd been taking psychology classes - mostly human sexuality. We lived together, part-time, and she was coming home with some pretty strange, but interesting ideas. The professors were having a little trouble adjusting to me - a big hard-assed biker sitting in a cellular biology class just didn't seem to compute - but they got used to me after a while.

So, a lot happened between the river scene and our first year at university. There are a lot of great stories, some of them worthy of print, but I'm skipping ahead to a couple of very interesting events. The first one was early in our second year at the University - equal to our junior year, since we'd transferred with two years already under out belt.

Jamie had continued with her psychology major and had essentially evolved into a sexuality specialist ( she later got a masters specializing in aberrant (deviant) sexuality, but ultimately wound up teaching 3rd and 4th graders in grade school - let that image soak into your mind...). One Friday night we were at my house and had each had a couple drinks and a little pot (it was/is a famous area for growing the stuff - still wasn't actually legal, but it was very available and strong.). All of a sudden she tells me that she has a fantasy and wants to tell me about it.

I thought, well, this ought to be interesting, so I poured us each a little more Jack and sat back, wondering what she might have to say. What she had to say was that she had a "rape fantasy" - I honestly had no idea what the hell she was talking about. But, she explained it in great detail and elaborated even more on the parts that turned her on the most and how she would want it to happen. At first I didn't know what to make of it, but after a while it all seemed pretty interesting and sounded like a hell of a lot of fun!

While I pondered the whole image she'd laid out, she excused herself and left the room - I thought she was going to the bathroom. I have to admit, I had a hard cock already. I wasn't sure if she really wanted to act on it or if she was just talking to get me wound up a little - which never took much anyway.

It always took her forever to get ready to go anywhere - something that always drove me crazy. So, about a half hour later, just about the time I was getting a little annoyed and wondering what the fuck she was doing, she came walking out. She was wearing an old button-front shirt and a little push-up bra (always a combination that turned my crank) she had on a very short skirt and little "fuck-me pumps" for shoes. She looked innocent but sexy at the same time.

She told me that she wanted to have her fantasy. And set the scene by saying that we'd just come back to my house after our first date, she wanted me to make out with her and when I'd start putting my hands on her too much she would tell me to stop - but I wasn't supposed to stop, I was supposed to get more and more forceful while she'd resist. I was kinda stunned. I didn't know how to "pretend" I wasn't 17 years old, I was a grown man. Honestly, the thought of the whole thing kind of made me laugh.

But, I could see that I'd hurt her feelings and probably embarrassed her, so I sat her down, gave her a drink and we each took one more puff and I sat back on the couch, looked at her and said "well, tell me about yourself..." and did my best to act like I'd just brought her home after our first date. She immediately went into this character, like a young girl, slight southern accent, and told me a short but convincing story of her very strict upbringing.

The whole idea, seeing her sitting there in a tight fitting shirt, short skirt, listening to her spin this yarn while I started thinking about tearing her clothes off - well, it quickly started to seem like a very interesting idea. I let her go on for awhile. She told me about her strict parents carefully scrutinized her dates (in high school) and that a couple times guys had "made her do things" after a football game or some other school function. She was pretty convincing and she described two events.

The first involved a guy that she liked, but she knew her parents wouldn't like. She told me how she'd sat with him at a couple football games, then he'd given her a ride home, after the game. The first time ended in just some friendly kissing. The second time she allowed him to make-out with her and even feel her out a little more than she was comfortable with. The third time, they stopped on the way home and he pulled down a dirt road that lead to an irrigation canal. She said she was nervous but she was tired of being so restricted. They started making out. Almost immediately he began feeling her out, got her blouse undone and her bra pushed up so he could feel her bare tits! It wasn't the first time that she'd done that, but it lasted longer than just a quick feel. She told me it scared her but that she got so horny she just let him do it.

Soon, he started rubbing her pussy - her pants were still on - but he was very persistent. She tried to squirm away a few times, but didn't really try that hard. Then, suddenly, almost before she realized it, he had the top button on her pants undone and he jammed his hand down her pants. She wasn't ready for that and she told me she protested and told him to stop, but her wouldn't. He got a finger inside her pussy and began banging her franticly! He'd pinned her against the seat and wasn't letting her up. Finally, she got him to stop and made him take her home. On the way home, as she tried to put herself back together, she discovered that he'd broken her zipper. She was mad and told him so. She managed to sneak into the house. The important part was: She told me that she was so mad at him right after he'd done it, but when she got home, in bed, she couldn't stop thinking about it and she wound up fingering herself until orgasm.

The other time, was almost the same scenario, after another game. That time was in the parking lot. They sat and talked and made out off and on. Soon, they were the only car left in the parking lot. This guy had his own pickup and it sat up high. She told me that she let him get her shirt open and feel her out and he immediately tried to get his hand in her pants, but she was able to stop him. Then, when they went back to making out he suddenly grabbed her hand, pulled it down, and put it on top of his cock (pants still on). She'd felt one before, but only briefly. She knew she should rub it, so she did. Then when they went back to making out, he started moving around and she thought he was just getting comfortable.

Instead, he undid his zipper and before she knew it, he had his pants down to his knees and his bare cock was sticking up, swollen and hard. She started at it and gasped! They weren't kissing anymore, she was just staring, scared. Before she knew what was happening he had his hand behind her head and shoved her down, toward his hard cock. Her face hit his groin and he pushed her against it, hard. She said she was struggling, trying to breath, but wasn't sure if she actually said anything. Then he grabbed her hair, lifted her head just a little, and she gasped for air! Next thing she knew he was pushing her head back down telling her "suck it, suck it" over and over.

As he pushed her head toward his cock, without really realizing it, she told me she just opened her mouth and suddenly it was in her mouth so deep that she started choking. He pulled her hair, lifted her head just a little, so she wasn't chocking so much and said again "suck it!" He said it in a harsh, demanding, whisper and she told me she just started sucking while he pulled her hair and controlled her movement. He kept telling her "don't stop" and "suck it" and since she really didn't have much choice she and her mind was spinning, she decided to just suck it as hard as she could. Almost immediately he started shooting cum in her mouth. She gagged at first, then worried about it getting all over her, so she just started swallowing as fast as she could.

When he was done, she was mad at him, but he just laughed at her and then shocked her when he said "you did a good job, you're a good girl". She said "those were his exact words - "Good Girl." She didn't know what to say then, so she demanded that he take her home, and he did. When she got home, and safely in her room, her mind was reeling. She was mad and humiliated, but she told me she was still kind of shaking and turned on. She laid in bed that night, remembering everything, fingering her pussy and she told me she came 2 or 3 times, one right after another.

At that point, I kind of put it all together. Those were her most memorable sexual experiences. They stressed her, and scared her and she felt guilty. But it wasn't her fault; they made her do those things. We all remember our first big sexual experiences and I figured those were hers and in later years, when she started fantasizing, that's what she focused on and now she wanted to relive that feeling, more intensely, without really being in a dangerous environment. Even to a dumb cowboy, it made sense.

I let her go on for 10 minutes or so, I could see that she was really getting into telling this story, then I scooted next to her, and started kissing her. She played the part perfectly. She kissed me back tentatively and softly, when I'd start kissing her a little too forcefully she'd push me back and say things like "well, now, I think you should just slow down a little bit - or - I'm not that kind of girl - or - this is only our first date and I should be going". All in this sexy little prim accent. It drove me wild!

So, I took the lead and as I kissed her I worked her up against the end of the couch, which happened to be in a corner of the house, up against a wall, where there was no easy way out for her. Then I kissed her forcefully, sticking my tongue deep in her mouth and at the same time I started feeling her tit, roughly, but still over the top of her shirt! She complained and protested and tried to push me away, she was very convincing and I had to kind of check myself occasionally just to make sure she was still playing the role.

But, she was, I knew her movements and emotions when she got turned on and I could tell this was what she wanted. I just sort of fell into the part, allowing myself permission to pull her clothes off and take what I wanted from her. After I got her cornered, and leaned heavily on her, she started pushing me away, saying things like "no, don't do that" and "you should take me home right now" with this pouty little voice. Instead, I leaned in on her harder and trapped her in the corner - the next time she reached up and tried to push me off, I grabbed her shirt just above the top button, and pulled at it, hard! I tore the shirt open all the way down and buttons flew everywhere!

12