Jamie's Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That set her off. She gasped and pushed and started struggling like she really meant it. We'd talked about this just enough before we started that I had a pretty good idea what she wanted - but she'd also insisted on what she called a "safe word" which was to be my cue to stop, or slow down, I'd gone too far. Her safe word was "Red". I continued to tear at her shirt and she called me names and struggled like hell, but never said "Red" so I kept going!

In no time I had her shirt shredded. I grabbed her little nothing of a bra, pulled the straps down off her shoulders and then yanked the whole thing down, so it was down almost to her stomach, with the bra straps around her forearms - fuck it made her look hot! She had fire in her eyes and was struggling to beat hell. I climbed on top of her and sucked a titty into my mouth while I pinched and pulled on her other nipple, heavily! I had her trapped and there was nowhere for her to go. I lived way out, far away from anybody, like I had ever since I'd gotten out of high school. So she could scream and throw a fit and nobody could hear her.

I was totally into it by this time. When she screamed again I laughed and said "scream all you want bitch, nobody can hear you." That lit her off even more. She tried hard to push me off and I just scooted up further on top of her - laying my weight heavily on her, and stuck my tongue deep into her throat while I continued to maul her little tits! I pinched one of them, harder, just to see what she'd do. She screamed, tried to slap me but I caught her hand, and I let her get up - again, just to see what she'd do from there.

She ran into the kitchen and demanded that I take her home right now or she was going to call he police. Of course, I laughed at her and told her there was no phone and that if she wanted to leave, go ahead, walk home, it's only about 20 miles to town, and it's cold outside. That sort of stopped her, I could see her trying to figure what to do next. So she again demanded that I take her home, immediately. Instead, I walked over, pushed her against the wall, pinched her nipple again and opened the door.

I told her "go ahead, walk home - I'm sure a couple of local loggers or some other good ol' boys will come by sooner or later - they'd be more than happy to pick you up, but I doubt they'll take you right home, not until they've had their fun with you - so go ahead, get out, walk, bitch!" Her demeanor changed, she was totally into this and changed her character from being on the fight to trying to be nice, telling me please take her home and she won't tell anybody - stuff like that. She went at it for a few minutes and I let her enjoy playing the scene, sipping on my Jack, looking at how hot she looked, shirt torn off, her bra still wrapped around her waist, her titties fully exposed and the left nipple bright red from my pinching it.

She started pleading again and I decided that was my cue to take control of this little game. So, I told her I'd take her home, tomorrow, when I was done with her. But she was going to have to do everything I told her to do - EVERYTHING - or I'd make her walk! Of course, she didn't like that idea and she started pleading for me to just take her home. In response, I turned her around, so she was facing away from me, pushed her up against the wall and with my weight leaning on her. I lifted up her short skirt, I ran my hand under her panties, around her ass (I'd get to that later) and buried my finger in her pussy - it was so wet that it slid in past both my knuckles with no resistance at all!

I banged her pussy hard for maybe 30 seconds, then I spun her around and pushed her up against the kitchen counter and pushed her down, so she was bent over at the waist. Before she even settled I stuck both hands under her little short skirt, grabbed her panties and jerked them down as far as I could, while she shrieked and swore at me and tried to squirm away! With my left hand I pushed her down so she was almost flat against the counter. I held her like that and jammed three fingers into her pussy and pounded them in and out of her cunt about a half dozen times, fast and hard!

Every time I pushed them in she'd go "ooouuufff" and take it! In no time she was so wet that I could stick all four fingers into her pussy. By then, I was so worked up I could barely control myself. She alternated between struggling and swearing and making nasty little noises. By then, I was pretty well beyond the point of no return. So I pulled my jeans down, pushed her down hard, so she was bent at the waist and almost laying flat over the counter. In one swift motion I pushed my cock against her wet pussy and buried it all the way inside her! Those tall "fuck me" pumps she was wearing made her just tall enough that I could fuck her like that.

I started pounding her from behind while she cried "no, no, don't you fuck me like that - stop - don't you do it - ahhhhh stop stop." But I never heard her say "Red" so I just kept pounding her, telling her what a nasty little slut she was and that I was going to do anything I wanted to her. She was so hot and worked up by then all she could do was say "no, don't you fuck me like that" over and over. It only took her about 2 minutes to erupt in an incredible, screaming, crying orgasm while I filled her pussy with cum. At that point in my life, that was the most powerful orgasm I'd ever had. I know it was for her too. I could barely stand when I pulled out of her!

I decided to just stay with the captive girl story the rest of the night. After we'd both rested up a bit - I think she thought we were done with her little game. Instead, I grabbed her by the hair, pushed her off the couch, roughly positioned her between my legs, and pulled her around so she was kneeling right in front of me, while I sat on the couch. I can still remember pulling her hair and making her look me in the eye - she had this terrible look of defiance in her eyes - and I told her "suck me off slut". Before she could even respond I pushed her head down so it was smashed against my cock and told her again "suck me off." I lifted her head up a little by pulling her hair, reached down with my left hand, grabbed my dick and pointed it up, and pushed her face right down on top of it.

She opened up and started sucking like she was crazed! I held her hair tight and fucked her mouth while I asked "are you going to do what I tell you to do?' Then I shoved my dick as deep into her mouth as she could take it and asked her again "are you going to do what I tell you to do?" As I pushed her head back down, with her mouth full of my cock she started going "uhh huu, uhh huuu, uuhh hhuu". I didn't even bother giving her the opportunity to finger herself or make herself cum, I just fucked her mouth until I shot the first shot deep into her throat. She was surprised by it, she choked and gagged, and I pushed her head all the way down and told her "you better swallow it all" and "swallow it" over and over while she sucked me dry!

By that point, after I'd regained my senses, I had every intention of tying her up and fucking her ass. But I was just too spent. I'd had two very powerful orgasms and she looked like a woman who'd just had the hell fucked out of her, which she had! We both fell asleep and didn't move until mid-morning the next day.

That was the beginning of a long run of us playing her little "rape fantasy" game. She absolutely loved it. It was pretty much all she wanted to do from that point on. She'd make up little scenarios and I'd play along and we'd both fuck until we were exhausted. One day, on the way back from fishing, I found an old abandoned house. It was a mess, broken glass and stuff laying all over. A couple days later I went back, cleaned up the glass and hung a couple of dark sheets over the windows. I left the place a mess. I sunk a few eye-bolts into the walls, here and there - places where I could tie her with a rope. For a few bucks, I bought an old queen sized mattress from a 2nd hand store and put it in there.

The next chance I had I took her out there, she knew we were playing our little game. I blind-folded her, cuffed her hands behind her back and marched her into this nasty wreck of a house. Once we were inside, then I pulled the blind fold off. It was incredible watching her look around, recognizing where she was (which was essentially a dungeon with ropes, a couple chains and shackles hanging off the wall.) Her eyes got big and in a frantic voice started saying "No you don't" and "Take me home" and "you'd better get me out of this disgusting place" - "Don't you touch me!"

So, I pushed her against the wall, tore her shirt open and with her hands cuffed behind her back she could do nothing as I grabbed her jaw, made her open her mouth, buried my tongue in her throat, and began mauling her titties while I pulled her bra down. Then, with her hands still behind her back I undid her pants, pulled her zipper down, and jerked her pants down to her thighs. I had a great time man handling her and listening to her swear and tell me to stop while I banged her dripping wet cunt. Then I turned her around, undid one of the cuffs, and quickly spun her back around and slapped it back on her wrist.

With her now facing me, I pushed her back against the wall, kissed her hard, and then pushed her down on the bed. She protested and fought like hell, but I soon had her pants off her. Then I got her up on her knees, I lubed up my cock with some olive oil I'd strategically left in the house, and without any foreplay I held her down and pushed my cock up against her asshole and pushed it in all the way. I always had to let her adjust, let her relax her ass with my big cock buried in it. Then fucked her in the ass while she screamed and swore at me. She came so fast and hard it shocked me. I kept pounding her ass and right after she came the second time I swore, shoved my dick in her as deep as it would go, held her tight so she couldn't move and pumped her ass full of cum!

We had a lot of fun with that game. Like I said, except on rare occasions, after that first time, she always wanted me to get rough with her and "force her" to do the nastiest things I could think of. Our sex life was great, but the rest of our relationship was strained. I won't bore you with details, but for several more years our relationship was pretty much sex. We did things together, as a couple, fairly often, but we really weren't living together, and after we had a day out as a couple, it always ended with crazy, dirty sex!

I've got another story or two about Jamie, the next one is pretty good and much shorter. I'll chronicle that in Jamie II. Hope you guys like it - she was part of a very pivotal part of my life and what I've been telling you really happened. Thanks for reading...

12