Jamie's Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Dad takes his sister-in-law and his daughter's friend.
3.6k words
4.7
24.7k
34

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iWriter4U
iWriter4U
818 Followers

All characters in this story are at least eighteen years old.

I could not believe she said that a moment before guiding my cock into her mouth. I felt the wetness of her mouth around my dick while simultaneously thinking of the same tongue digging into the pussy of my own daughter. Strangely, I felt my cock harden even more at the thought of the latter. I convinced myself that it was the taboo nature of the whole thing, the forbidden lust that made that happen, not my own depraved soul.

In the middle of that amazing blowjob, I began to explore the concept.

"What if I didn't object to your proposal?" I asked.

She pulled my dick out of her mouth and held it with her hand, "You mean if, by absence of a firm 'No', I slipped my tongue into Jamie's pussy?"

I rolled my eyes at her bold comment and answered, "Yes."

"Then I would do exactly that. I'd open her legs and dive right in," she said as she put her mouth back over my cock.

She sucked my dick for only a few moments until she stood up and began to unbutton her jeans.

"What are you doing?!" I asked in a panic.

"I'm going to sit on your dick. Don't act like you're trying not to be discovered. She already knows you're fucking me, so we may as well take advantage of that."

I couldn't argue with her logic. Jamie already knew her Aunt and I were fucking, so what else did I have to hide? I mean, besides the act itself. But that was exactly what I wanted to avoid. I knew she was in her room fucking Kat, but I didn't need either one of them or both of them to come out and see Sharen riding my cock on the couch.

My luck didn't last long. Just as I thought that, Jamie and Kat emerged from her room and, while they didn't say anything, I noticed them. Jamie was in a plain white t-shirt and her panties, and Kat was in just her panties and nothing else. That was the first time I regarded either of them in a sexual way. I always had an appreciation for Kat, but Jamie just looked beautiful in that moment.

The thought that everything that was happening was the result of a plan invaded my mind again. I would have thought that with Jamie knowing her aunt and I were fucking in that portion of the house, she would have waited to come out until much later. Coming out dressed as they were helped solidify that idea, but I also recall thinking that with me and her aunt going at it in the public area of the house, they both felt comfortable coming out and exposing themselves to us that way.

All during these thoughts, Sharen had mounted me and lowered herself on my cock and was riding me slowly. Meanwhile, the whole time I was staring at my daughter and her topless friend.

"We have an audience," I whispered to Sharen.

She turned and looked, without her hips missing a beat. She stared in their direction as she continued to ride my cock.

"You're thinking of my daughter's pussy, aren't you?" I whispered to her.

"Yes," she said, "I want to taste her pussy."

"Why don't you take her to her room and fulfill your fantasy?"

She turned her head and looked at me as if she was confused. She kept riding my cock as I could see the wheels turning in her head.

Should I hop off and take Jamie by the hand to her room? or What is he up to? I imagined her thinking.

"I'm not up to no good here. You take Jamie back there and do what you want to do, and I'll enjoy her friend," I whispered.

She stopped riding my cock and looked me directly in the eye. She didn't say a word, but her stare asked the question I knew she needed an answer to.

Are you sure you're okay with this? I imagined her asking.

"I'm most interested in Jamie's quality of life and happiness. My next concern is your own. I want you to be happy and I want Jamie to be happy, and I think this is something you both want. Though, I have no validation that Jamie wants this, except my gut feeling. As if you two had spoken about this before," I said, ensuring she knew that was more of a question than a comment.

"We have spoken about it before, and she made moves towards me, but I told her I would not do that without your permission," she admitted. "The first time, she cried because she wanted me that bad, but she was underage, and I didn't have your permission. Now, both problems have been solved. So, you're saying I can have her?" She asked, ensuring I meant what I said.

"Yes. Her friend is over there with her tits out and I want to suck on those nipples probably as much as she has imagined my dick inside her. So, yes, bring Jamie to her room and have your way with her because I want to do the same with her friend."

I lifted Sharen off my cock so she would be able to make the first move in that awkward situation. If she didn't, I wasn't going to, and it would just continue to be weird. Gladly, she did as I hoped and engaged Jamie. She walked over to her. I watched her ass as she moved towards Jamie and Kat. I loved having my cock buried between those cheeks.

"Would you like to come with me, Jamie?" Sharen asked, holding her hand out for her to take.

Jamie took her hand as she kissed Kat on the mouth. I watched as Sharen and Jamie moved out of sight. I shifted my eyes back to Kat who was still standing in the hall opening. She turned her eyes towards me as I moved my hand to my still-hard cock, and she watched me stroke it. Her hand moved to her panty covered pussy and she rubbed it as her eyes followed the hand on my cock. I used my other hand to motion her to come to me and she did without hesitation.

I didn't know what kind of experience that girl had so I was prepared to be rather elementary about the whole thing with her, but she was an expert from the start. She moved closer and knelt before me as soon as she arrived. She removed her panties as she knelt, and her hand immediately wrapped around my cock when she was done. She gently stroked me up and down.

I noticed her occasional glances.

"Would you like a tongue or cock in your pussy?" I asked, "Because I'm pretty sure you want one or the other sooner than later."

"Would it be weird if I called you Daddy?" she asked, still holding my cock in her hand and not answering my question.

Considering everything that had gone on that day, that would not have been the weirdest thing.

"Is that what you want, little girl?" I asked, playing her game.

"Yes, daddy."

"Go sit on that couch and spread your legs. I'll get your little pussy nice and wet before I put my cock in you," I told her, pointing at the love seat.

"Yes, sir."

I watched her move over there while I stroked my cock. The whole thing was blowing my mind and my balls were about to explode. She lay down, opened her legs and locked eyes with me as she began to rub her clit. I watched for a moment, but then wanted to have my mouth on her pussy so, I got up and went to her.

"Do you like to have your little pussy eaten?" I asked.

"Yes. My sister does it quite well," she stated without a second thought.

I've known Kat for quite a while, and I knew she didn't have a sister. She was talking about Jamie.

"Jamie does a good job, huh?" I asked, playing along.

She nodded, "Yes, daddy. She likes to put her finger in my hole, too."

"Like this?" I said, as I gently slid my finger in her pussy.

She gasped and nodded. I fucked her slowly with my finger, watching her writhe around on the couch. It was an interesting turn of events. I couldn't get it out of my head that some part of everything that was transpiring was planned. At least some of it was, I was sure. Jamie and Kat played sisters, Kat called me 'daddy,' and I had no doubt Jamie was in there calling Sharen 'mommy.' I decided to test that theory.

"That's pretty naughty of you two, licking each other's pussy. What would Mommy think?" I said in my best dad voice.

Without skipping a beat, she said "Well, I think Mommy would like it considering she's with my sister now."

That's what I thought. The situation was getting more and more involved by the minute. I decided to keep up the game. I was having a little fun with it and since my life was irreversibly changed by that point, I figured I might just learn a thing or two, even if it was a new kink.

"I'll have to punish Mommy later," I said, leaning in to tongue her clit.

"Are you going to fuck Mommy and show her who's boss?" she asked between breaths.

"I'm going to have to. She didn't learn her lesson from before when you walked in, did she?" I asked, then going back in.

"No, Daddy."

"Maybe I'll have to sit you both down here and make her eat your pussies while I teach her a lesson," I said surprising myself with that train of thought. It wasn't something I would have thought I would say two hours ago.

I went back to her pussy and got her plenty ready.

"Do you want Daddy's cock inside you now?" I asked.

She nodded, looking at me with eyes of a siren who's obtained her prey.

I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her closer to me and positioned my cock at her hole. I pushed in slowly until I was buried all the way in and didn't wait before I started pumping it in and out of her. While the role play was a little unusual, I found fucking Kat was something I'd been needing. I was lost in the moment when Kat brought me back to reality.

"Don't shoot your stuff in me, daddy. Jamie says that's how babies are made, and I don't think I want one."

"No, dear, you don't want one right now and neither do I. Where would you like me to cum?"

She thought for a moment.

"Mommy doesn't like messes, so maybe you should put it in my mouth, and I could swallow it?" she asked.

Her question made me wonder how long they had been fucking each other behind my back. I wasn't mad about it, but she seemed well learned in that role... or well taught. I wonder if Sharen and Kat had been together.

"Mommy doesn't like messes, huh?" I asked, hoping to get some insight into what she meant.

"No, Mommy said messes have to be cleaned up by the one who made the mess, and I don't think you want to clean up that mess," she accurately pointed out, rubbing her clit as I continued fucking her.

I slowed my pace a little to try and figure out where things were going.

"Cleaning up messes is easy when you have a towel, though," I said, thinking I knew where she was taking the conversation.

"No, Mommy says you have to use your tongue," she responded.

"Did you make a mess on Mommy's face?" I asked, not knowing what answer I would get back.

"No, she made a mess on mine and cleaned it up for me."

Again, she answered my question without a second thought, giving me the idea that she had been very well trained in the role she was playing. It seemed Sharen hadn't been completely open with me about her adventures. While she probably didn't lie when she said she never had sex with Jamie, she omitted the obvious fact that she and Kat had been active together. I imagined her and Kat fucking while Jamie watched. The idea turned me on a little and my hastened pace of fucking Kat made it obvious.

"Daddy likes knowing Mommy cleans me up after?" she asked, hinting that she needed to know my thoughts on that.

"Mommy is nice to make sure her darlings are cleaned up," I said, increasing my pace again. With all the new information, my brain was in overload, and I couldn't resist cumming any longer.

"I'm about to make a mess, baby," I said, attempting to keep the role play active.

Kat immediately got on her knees in front of me and opened her mouth. Her hand was still busy on her clit as I began jerking my cock.

"Here it comes! AAAAAaaaaahhhhhh!" I moaned as rope after rope of cum shot into her waiting mouth. Just as that happened, her legs began to shake.

"I'm shaking, daddy!" she said, still playing the role.

"It's okay, baby. It feels good, doesn't it?"

"Yessssssss," she said as her orgasm crested.

My cum was still in her mouth as she braced against the couch, riding her orgasm down. When it was over, she swallowed everything in her mouth and lay back, breathing hard. I sat down on the couch next to where she was sitting and patted the spot next to mine. She said she wanted to go clean up a little before sitting, so she went, and I took a moment to process everything.

I thought it had all been benign role play and was fine with it as long as there was no sexual contact between me and Jamie. I felt, though, that if there was an actual plan in play here, that there was more to come.

I was curious about what was going on in Jamie's room. I thought about it for a moment before I decided to see for myself if I could hear what was going on. I got up and walked back to her room disregarding the fact that I still had no clothes on. I knew I wouldn't see anything because the way her door was mounted and the layout of her room, peeking in I would only see a wall. Then I wondered how Sharen saw that Jamie and Kat were fucking if that were the case.

I walked up to her door, and it was slightly open, but someone had put a mirror just inside the door in such a way that whatever is happening on the bed could be seen if you were looking into the room from a partially opened door. That meant that either Jamie or Kat did it hoping someone would see what they were doing, or Sharen already knew what they were doing and her informing me of such a thing was the start of their plan. That mirror placement was also part of the script.

I was being played like a fiddle there, but I wasn't even remotely upset about it. As I was contemplating their detailed plan, I was also watching Jamie and Sharen in a sixty-nine. They were on their sides and Jamie's back was to me as seen in the mirror. She did have a nice ass. I could see Sharen's head buried between her legs.

The door to the bathroom opened and Kat walked out. She looked at me and I put my finger to my mouth telling her to keep quiet, then I motioned for her to come to me. I pointed into her room and stood back so she could see what I saw. She was intently observing the lesbian scene in front of her when I remembered we were both still naked. My dick hardened as an idea formed in my head. I walked up closer to her and reached around her side and began fondling her tit.

She turned her head slightly, acknowledging my action and nodded slightly before going back to look. I stroked my cock as I played with her, getting it hard again. They hadn't changed positions, but Kat had her eyes locked on the scene. I crouched down slightly, put my hand on Kat's hip and positioned my cock between her legs. She recognized immediately what I wanted and bent slightly as the waist so I could enter her from behind.

I rubbed my cock up and down her pussy making sure we were both ready. When I was satisfied both we were, I pushed into her and heard her exhale sharply. I reached around and put my hand over her mouth and pulled so that she was in more of a standing position.

"You need to be quiet, so Mommy doesn't catch us," I said, resuming the role I had before. I removed my hand from her mouth, and she turned her head to speak.

"Yes, Daddy. She might punish you if she finds out you put your thing in me," she whispered before bending back down.

I put my hands on both her hips and fucked her slowly but with long, deep strokes. I watched them again in the mirror as they changed positions. I tried to make out what they were saying.

"I wonder what Daddy is doing with my sister?" Jamie said as she got off the bed. She reached into her side table drawer and pulled out a strap-on and was putting it on.

"Probably what you're about to do to me, love," Sharen responded as she got on her hands and knees on the bed.

Sharen was facing the adjacent wall so I could see her side and would soon watch as Jamie inserted her rubber cock into her aunt. She climbed up on the bed and positioned herself behind Sharen and rubbed the cock along her pussy just as I had done to Kat. Without delay, she pushed the cock into her aunt and they both moaned. Jamie had her hands on Sharen's hips as she began fucking her.

I found myself in imagery overload and felt like I was going to cum. I stopped, instead, and waited for the feeling to die. I stopped looking into the room to help calm down. After a few moments, I resumed slowly fucking Kat. It was that moment I looked back into the mirror and saw Jamie looking right at Kat. It hadn't dawned on me until then that while we could see inside, they could see if anyone was peeking in.

Kat blew Jamie a kiss and Jamie picked up the pace. I did as well, figuring I couldn't hold out all night but also equally impressed with myself for being able to cum again so quickly. After a minute of pumping in and out of Kat, I tapped her on her butt indicating that I was going to cum. She leaned back up.

"Cum on my ass, I want to feel it run down my leg," she said.

I guessed we were done with the role play, so I did exactly as she wanted. I pulled out and rested the head of my cock between her cheeks, near the top and rubbed until I shot my load. As I did, I made sure to keep it on one cheek so it would all run down.

We continued watching the scene on the bed for a while before I walked to the bathroom to get cleaned up, myself. After I was done, Kat wasn't standing at the door. I was curious if they were still busy in there, but when I walked up to the door, it was closed, and I didn't see any lights on. I shrugged and moved to the living room where they were all sitting on the couches and were still devoid of any clothing. It was a little uneasy seeing Jamie there in the nude, but there I was standing the same way. I wasn't noticed immediately since they were in mid-conversation, but eventually, Sharen noticed me and welcomed me into the group.

"Well, look who rejoined us!" she announced to everyone.

Jamie and Kat immediately turned to look at me. I looked first at Jamie and noticed a little blush in her face, but she didn't seem overtly shy about anything. She was either hiding it well, or she has always had certain kinks about her that she only recently was able to explore.

"Hi, Daddy!" she said with a wave.

"Hi, Jamie," I said, scanning everyone.

Sharen got up and came over to me.

"I guess we need to sit down and talk about things, am I right?" she said, looking me directly in the eye.

"I think I have a lot of this figured out, but I am interested in learning more about how I went from normal yesterday to being in this precise situation right now," I said, ensuring my tone was, at worst, neutral.

Kat moved over to sit next to Jamie and Sharen led me to the other couch.

"The night is young, and we do have a lot to talk about," Sharen said. "Why don't I got get us some drinks and snacks, and when I get back, I'll start?"

She left the room, and I couldn't help but wonder where the story actually began.

iWriter4U
iWriter4U
818 Followers