At My Wife's Suggestion Ch. 01

Story Info
My wife shocks me with a suggestion and confession.
5.2k words
4.74
87.3k
166
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found my wife in the hallway one night. I stopped when I saw her wondering what the hell was going on. She was peeking into our daughters room. That wasn't what caught my attention. Her robe was open and I could see one hand playing with her obviously hot pussy.

She saw me and motioned for me to be quiet, but to join her. Curiosity got the better of me so I did. She nodded at the cracked open door, telling me wordlessly to take a look.

I did and my jaw dropped at the sight inside that room. Our daughter was laying on top of her blankets buck naked. That wasn't the only thing though. She had her legs spread wide and was plunging a vibrating toy into herself. She was doing this while looking at a magazine in the other hand.

I was shocked by the title of the magazine. "True incest stories". I raised an eyebrow at my wife and she leaned up to whisper in my ear.

"Keep watching. I've seen this before and it's about to get really interesting."

My daughter dropped the book and her now free hand went to her tits playing with the hard nipples there. The other hand sped up, driving the buzzing toy deep into her pussy hard and fast. That's when she started to talk.

"That's it. That's perfect Daddy. Right there. Keep fucking your baby girl. You're gonna make her cum."

My eyes were wide as I looked down at my wife's smiling face. She nodded and whispered, "Your little girl is fantasizing about Daddy fucking her."

"Holy shit!" I had to look back and I got to watch my daughter make herself cum with that toy. "That's it Daddy! Fill me up with your hot cum!"

Her body thrashed on the bed and right then my wife grabbed my hand and dragged me back to our room. Her robe came off before we even got to the bed that night. "Come here Daddy. Come use your little girl."

I tossed my pajamas aside and met her. She was sitting on bed and smiling at me. My wife reached out and grabbed by rock hard shaft, stuffing it into her hot mouth.

My wife isn't usually the deep throat type. That night though she was inspired, taking my thick 9 inches all the way down. She was breathing hard as she let it escape her lips for a moment. "That's it Daddy! Fuck your little girls mouth!" Then her lips wrapped around me again, and she sucked me deep.

She stopped before collecting a mouth full of my cum though. She got up on her hands and knees and smiled back at me.

"Come on Daddy! Fuck me! Make me cum!"

I grabbed her hips and slammed into her hard. In minutes my wife was coming all over my cock. I couldn't resist myself and blew my load deep inside her, setting her off again.

When we finished she laid down and cuddled up next to me. "So tell me Mike. Have you ever thought about it?"

"Thought about what dear?"

"Thought about maybe fulfilling your daughters fantasy?"

I stared at her in amazement. "You're kidding me aren't you?"

"Not at all. I think every Dad thinks about it at one time or another." She smiled softly. "I know my Dad did."

"The Reverend? Now I know you're kidding me."

"Nope. He caught me taking a swim down at the river one day. I was in a t-shirt and panties and they were plastered to my body and see through."

"So what did he say?"

"It's not what he said. He sat down on a rock to watch me swim. And when I got out his cock was hard."

I looked down at her body smiling. "I can understand that. I remember you at 18. You looked almost........"

"Exactly like Abby does. I know." My cock twitched again then and she caught it. "Anything you want to tell me?"

I shook my head. "I haven't ever thought about it dear. But to be honest now you've got me wondering."

"I thought so. Did you know your daughter is really self conscious about her body?"

"You've got to be kidding me."

My wife shook her head. "She developed early and got teased for it. Abby has D cups Mike. She's bigger than most of the girls that were in her class. She's going to college in the fall. I don't really want her to be embarrassed when she does."

"So what do you suggest?"

"I'm going to take her shopping tomorrow. We're going to get new clothes and a new bathing suit for her. I need you to be supportive when she wears them. I'm going to push her boundaries a bit with these clothes."

"So tell her she looks great in them. Got it."

"Don't just tell her. Mean it. That's the point here."

"So what happens if she really does want

fulfill her fantasy?"

My wife smiled. "To be honest she might. I always wanted to do my Dad but it never happened." She gave me an evil grin. "I drove that man crazy after I saw him get hard watching me."

I shook my head. We went to sleep then, although my wife beat me to it. I was laying there in the dark thinking about how I'd react given the chance with my daughter. Eventually I rolled over and drifted off myself.

I got home the next day and sure enough my wife and daughter were missing. I was drinking a beer when they came home loaded down with bags.

"It looks like you bought the damn mall out." My wife laughed but my daughter looked concerned. My wife grabbed a beer herself and sat down next to me on the couch.

"Ok Abby. It's time for a fashion show." She turned to me with a sly smile. "Start it off with that new bathing suit I got you. The one you can only wear around the house."

My daughter shrugged and went upstairs to change. "You're gonna love this suit Mike."

My little girl came back downstairs clearly uncomfortable. I could see why right away. She had on the smallest bikini I'd ever seen. It barely covered her huge tits.

I was honest when I said, "Abby, you look amazing!" My wife grinned and nodded her head.

"You don't think it's too small?"

"Not at all. You'd stop traffic in that suit, believe me."

Her Mom had her turn in a slow circle and I saw it was a thong. Her tight little 18 year old ass was completely exposed and looked wonderful. Abby still wasn't sure when she faced me again. "Do you really like it Dad?"

"I absolutely love it. I want to see you wearing that all this summer, ok?"

She nodded shyly and then walked over to me and hugged me. I got a great view of her cavernous cleavage as she whispered, "Thanks Dad."

She headed back up to change and my wife ran her hand across my lap. "Someone's nice and hard."

"She really does look great. I'll be more than happy to help you work on her self esteem."

After showing me all revealing clothes her Mom had bought for her my daughter seemed a bit perkier. She even stayed up with me that night to watch a movie when her Mom went to bed. Abby ended up cuddled up with me under a blanket as we watched the old movie in the dark living room. I heard her breathing change and looked down to see my daughter was asleep leaning up against me.

I had my arm around her and smiled down at the sight. She shifted slightly then and my attention quickly shifted.

She had a new shirt on with no bra. That had been her Mom's instructions. When she moved she revealed one of those full firm tits all the way down to the nipple.

I couldn't tear my eyes away from the sight. Her pink nipple was hard and my hand was just inches from it right then.

I looked for a long time before I acted. I moved my arm slightly, brushing my fingertips lightly against that enticing bud. Abby didn't move or open her eyes. The movie was coming to an end, so I finally decided to take a chance.

My fingers closed over that magnificent breast, feeling it's weight. My daughter didn't move and her breathing never changed as I gently explored that mound. I managed to stop just as the movie ended and gently shook her awake.

"Time for bed baby girl." She nodded and stood up, bending over to hug me again. I got a great view of both of those tits as she did.

"Goodnight Daddy." I waited until her door closed and then went to bed myself. I woke up the wife who smiled. Her hand found my hard cock and she immediately asked, "So what happened?"

I told her and to my amazement she smiled. "I told you." She pulled the blankets back and licked her lips. "Would Daddy like a blowjob from his baby girl?"

I moaned and guided her head to my cock. She gave me her best that evening stopping just as I was getting close. She jacked my cock with one hand and looked up at me. "Cum for me Daddy. Shoot that load in your baby girls mouth!"

She slid me back in and I did, all the while imaging it was Abby swallowing my cock. I filled her mouth and she swallowed happily, taking ever drop I could give her.

"Baby girl, you're the best cocksucker I've ever had."

"Thank you Daddy." I heard a soft sound then and turned toward our door. I could see someone walking away from it, trying not to make a sound.

My wife saw it too and smiled. "Your little girl is curious. This should be really interesting."

I was actually thinking about that when my wife told me, "I'm working late this week. So you two are going to have some alone time."

It all started the next afternoon when I got home. Abby had on her robe which was odd. I asked about it and she said, "I'm wearing my lingerie Dad. The Victoria's secret stuff. It's a little revealing. I'm just trying to get used to it."

I nodded. "I get it. I'll bet you look incredible in it though."

She smiled. "Can I ask you a personal question Daddy?"

"Sure kiddo. You know you can ask me anything. What is it?"

"Why does Mom call you Daddy when you two are in the bedroom?"

I took a deep breath right then. "It's called roleplay Abby. Have you heard of that?"

When she shook her head I explained. "Basically your Mom likes to pretend when we're in bed together."

"She pretends you're her Dad?" When I nodded she smiled. "Damn Daddy that's kinky."

We had a quick dinner and sat down as usual to watch TV. My daughter snuggled in next to me under my blanket again for that. The shows were boring really and after a while I noticed my daughter staring up at me.

I turned my head and smiled. "What? What's on your mind baby girl?"

She grinned. "That's what you called Mom last night."

I nodded. "So what's up Abby? Is that better?"

"I kinda like baby girl." She looked at me with a dead serious expression. "I've got a hypothetical question for you."

"Shoot."

"What would happen if say hypothetically I wanted to do what Mom does?"

"You mean with someone else?"

"Let's say with you. Hypothetically of course."

"Ok. First of all, it's against the law. So there's that."

She nodded. "But then you've got the whole two people attracted to each other that just happen to be related."

"Now see? That's good. Go on."

"So looking at it that way I suppose why not?"

She looked excited. "Remember Abby. This is all hypothetical, right?"

"Of course." Her face fell until I said, "So what about you? How would you make it happen? Hypothetically of course."

"Let's see. I'd probably arrange for them to be alone somehow. And of course the girl would have to be barely dressed."

"That's a must of course." I paused then asked, "By the way, what are you wearing under that robe?"

Abby laughed. "I'd qualify Daddy." She reached up and pulled the robe off of one shoulder showing me a completely sheer black bra strap. I could see through it easily and my imagination ran wild then. If the rest of it was exactly the same she wasn't kidding.

I smiled. "I'd say you're probably right. Is the rest of it see through too?"

"Every last inch." She smiled and asked, "So what about the Daddy?"

"I'd say he'd be covered up, just like me. Of course once he saw his daughter was wearing next to nothing I think he'd do two things."

"What's that?"

"First of all he'd reach under his blanket and unzip his pants just in case." My daughter's eyes went wide as she saw my hand move under the blanket and clearly heard my zipper slide down.

"What then Daddy?" Her eyes were wide and she was breathing heavily. I smiled. "At that point I'd probably have him tell his daughter to take off her robe."

"Even though he knows she's almost naked underneath it?"

"Especially because of that." I looked at her waiting to see if she was going to take the bait. She waited a few moments and then stood up. Her voice was a whisper as she said, "Watch me Daddy. Please watch me."

I watched her delicate fingers tug at the tie that held her robe shut. When it fell open she took a deep breath, closed her eyes and dropped her robe to the floor.

I could see every inch of her body through the completely sheer underwear she was wearing. Those big tits were amazing and her nipples were hard little rocks right then. My eyes ran down her body to her narrow waist and farther, taking in a clean shaven pussy.

"My God baby, you look fantastic." I held up the corner of my blanket and told her, "Come snuggle with Daddy."

That mostly naked body pressed against mine and my arm went around her shoulders pulling her tight. I brushed my fingers across the exposed tops of her tits and she shivered.

I ran my hand back over her shoulders gently, letting it slide down to the hooks holding her bra in place. She gasped as she felt them come undone one by one. The fabric fell free and I slowly removed it from her shoulders.

Abby was staring into my eyes as my hands explored those magnificent tits for the first time. I filled my hands with them marveling at their weight. When my fingers went to work playing with her hard nipples she closed her eyes and moved slightly.

I felt her soft hand come in contact with my thigh that evening. She rubbed it gently before moving her hand higher. Eventually my little girl found exactly what she was looking for.

Her inquisitive fingers found my zipper and she realized I really had unzipped it. She gasped softly again, searching my face for permission.

I leaned over and whispered softly, "Go ahead baby girl. Something tells me you've wanted to for a while now."

She nodded gently and those soft fingers slid in to my open pants, brushing against my cock before they wrapped around it.

"Oh Daddy!"

"Pull it out baby girl. Go ahead."

She did, feeling it's length as she freed my cock from it's confines. "You've got a nice one Daddy." Her hand was stroking me gently, the blanket on my lap moving with her motion. Abby looked at me again then.

"Can I see it Daddy? I want to look at it."

"Only if you're completely naked baby girl."

She let go of me and reached down to pull her panties off. They weren't hiding much anyway, but when she tossed them aside I smiled.

She got up on her hands and knees and reached for the blanket. The only thing affording me any modesty at all was pulled aside slowly. My baby girls eyes were fixed on my lap as the grand reveal took place.

"Daddy it's beautiful! It's big and thick. I can see why Mommy is always smiling."

I laughed. "You're exactly right baby girl. But Mom's not here, so what do you want to do with it?"

As she stroked my cock my hands 6 ran across her full tits again before sliding around to her back. I ran my hand slowly across the exposed skin before finding her ass and cupping those cheeks. Abby was fascinated by the sight of her hand finally filled with Daddy's hard shaft My fingers slipped lower and I found a soaking wet pussy all ready for my eager fingers.

She gasped and then moaned softly. As my fingers plunged in and out of her my daughter looked up and said, "I know what I want Daddy. I want what Mommy gets. I want that big hard cock in my mouth."

I watched as she lowered her head, my fingers sliding in and out of that hot pussy of hers. "Tell me to do it Daddy. Tell me what you want."

That one was easy. "Go ahead baby girl. Suck Daddy's cock. Make him cum."

She slipped me into that incredible mouth right along her tongue. Her lips surrounded the head of my shaft and I watched as my daughter sucked my cock for the first time.

She took my length slowly, capturing me inch by inch. She worked her way down as far as she could, then slid back up her full lips caressing my shaft.

She was good and I was loving both the feeling of her lips on my cock and that hot pussy grasping my fingers. That's when my phone rang. It was the wife, so I picked it up.

"Hello dear. What's up?"

"I just called to see if you'd had any luck yet."

"As a matter of fact I have." I rested my hand on my daughter's head as she bobbed up and down my cock.

"Damn! Already?"

"Mmmmm hmmm."

"Let be talk to her."

"She can't right now dear. She's having a snack and her mouth is full."

I felt my daughter's lips tighten around my cock as she tried to smile with her mouth stuffed full. The wife got it though.

"She's sucking your cock? Damn! That didn't take long."

She told me when she'd be home and I hung up. Abby was getting me close.

"I'm almost there baby girl. Ready for a mouthful of Daddy's hot cum?"

She nodded slightly, her lips sliding up and down my shaft. A few minutes later I gave her exactly what she wanted. I shot my load into her hot wet mouth and watched as she caught it all before swallowing it down.

She kept going too and that surprised me. I was rock hard again before she let my cock escape from her mouth.

"Can we do one more thing Daddy?"

I checked the clock: we were running out of time. "I don't think we'll have time baby girl. What are you thinking?"

"I want it in me Daddy. Your fingers are great but I want to feel you filling me up."

I didn't have the time, but I couldn't let my baby girl down. "Only for a minute. And only so you can feel it. Ok?"

She nodded excitedly. I stood up and walked around behind her. She was on her hands and knees still and that was perfect.

I placed my cock right at the opening of that hot pussy of hers. "Ready baby girl?"

"More than you know. Do it Daddy. Let be feel your big cock."

I slid into her slowly making her moan I'm pleasure. I took it slow and finally buried my shaft in my daughter.

"There you go baby girl. You've got it all."

Her ass moved slightly and I heard her voice as she asked, "Just for a few minutes Daddy? Fuck your baby girl for a few minutes? Please?"

I did, savoring that pussy as she pumped her hips back against me. I saw the lights of her Mom's car and pulled out.

"Your Mom's home!"

She grabbed her clothes and ran upstairs while I covered up quickly with the blanket. My wife came in smiling and raised an eyebrow when she saw me alone.

I raised my finger and pointed upstairs. She nodded and came over to sit down next to me.

"So what happened?" My wife was more excited about it than my daughter had been.

"She got naked and sucked me off. Then she wanted to fuck, but we didn't really have time to finish things up."

My wife reached under the blanket and found my sticky cock. She smiled and tossed back the blanket, leaning over and going down on me right there in the living room. She sucked my cock clean and sat up, fire in her eyes.

"God she tastes good." My wife smiled. "I may just have to see how she feels about women."

That was a shocker. "You haven't done that since college. And you always turn me down when I suggest it."

"I have yet to find one of my friends I want to do that with. Abby is another story though." My wife smiled at me. "I've got an idea. Let's get you two all taken care of first." She stood up. "I'm going to get a shower. Have her in our room in 10 minutes."

I headed up to Abby's room and peeked in. "Your Mom wants you in our room."

She looked briefly panicked. "What for?"

"Don't know. She just said to bring you with me."

Abby got up and pulled a robe on over her naked body. My cock twitched at the sight, remembering how she felt wrapped around my shaft. She saw the bulge and patted it gently. "Down boy. Let's go see what Mom wants."

We walked in to find my wife relaxing on the bed in a robe of her own. I sat down and so did Abby, looking at her Mom expectantly.

12