Jamie's Family Ch. 05

Story Info
Jamie and Kat have the night of a lifetime.
4.1k words
4.76
7.8k
19
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iWriter4U
iWriter4U
818 Followers

All characters in this story are at least eighteen years old.

Weeks had gone by and the only new thing I learned was that while Kat was involved in everything that took place that day, she didn't know of Jamie's innermost desire to marry her or get impregnated by me. I never brought it up again in fear that all the information that got tossed at me might have been delivered through an adrenaline-fueled free-for-all fuck fest. I let nature take its course, instead.

I wanted a talk with Jamie, though. Everything happened so fast, I wanted her to tell me her thoughts about everything that was happening and what she wanted to happen. I wanted to do it in an environment outside of the fuck-fast that transpired over the course of just a couple of days. I wanted to take her out to her favorite Italian place to talk it over, but the nature of the conversation prohibited that. Instead, we made the best of it. We made a grocery run and brought everything home to make lasagna together.

I struggled with how to begin so; I just went right into it.

"Baby, how do you feel about everything now that the dust has settled a bit?" I asked, focusing on meal prep instead of staring her down as I waited for an answer.

There was a significant delay in her response. I was happy she was taking the time to think about it. The delay made me wonder if she had really settled down to think about it.

"It's a lot to take in still, that's for sure. I'd been looking forward to this for a long time. I think Mom would be happy to know our family has only grown stronger."

I wasn't expecting that response from her.

"With Sharen moving in, everything I ever wanted is just about to be mine," she added.

"Just about?" I asked.

"You know, we share a weird kind of love. By we I mean you, me and Sharen. It's different with Kat."

She proceeded to tell me how convinced she was that her friend Kat was the one she intended to spend the rest of her life with. I asked her when she was going to tell her friend that.

"Daddy, I'm convinced I should have been born a boy. I am so nervous! Something inside tell me I should just propose but oh, my god!" she said in a panic.

I initially laughed but recalled how I felt before asking her mother to marry me.

"I know how you feel. Is that what you want to do, ask her to marry you?" I asked.

"Yes. It just makes sense to me!" she said happily.

"I know what you mean. Do you want me to help you figure that part out?"

She delayed answering again. Before she answered, she had come up behind me and wrapped her arms around me while I worked to finish dinner.

"I would ask you to do me that favor only if you allow me to do you a favor," she said softly.

Before she even finished speaking, her fingers were fumbling with the zipper of my shorts. She had become an expert at handling me. She was stroking me, and I was hard before I knew it. Before I was ready to be.

"Baby girl, let me finish dinner and we can fool around, okay?" I pleaded.

"This is just a taste, daddy. The real favor will be later," she said.

Guilt struck me again. Her angelic voice telling me that I'd have my dick in her later. Each time it happened, the guilt seemed to impact me less and less. It was still there, though. I let her turn me around after she had gotten on her knees. She got to work immediately. Her tongue worked its way from the base of my cock all the way to the tip before she took me in her mouth. It had been a couple days since we last fucked, so I knew I would finish quickly.

After several strokes, Sharen walked in.

"Remember!" she said, having taken only a single glance at us before continuing with whatever she went to the kitchen for, "Mommy doesn't like messes!"

At first, I was sure she was talking about dinner, but then remembered the way Kat had talked to me that day everything got revealed. I was going to tell Jamie to make sure her mouth caught everything before I remembered what she begged me for.

"Stop," I grunted at her. "Do we want to waste it?"

With my cock still in her mouth, she shook her head.

"Let me sit in the chair," I told her.

She released me from her mouth and waited by the chair for me to sit. Before I did, however, she got onto the table and opened her legs wide.

"This might be better, daddy. It might stay in me longer."

I agreed and entered her right away. Sharen stood behind me and rested her chin on my shoulder as she watched my dick slide gently in and out of my daughter. She told me how much Jamie reminded her of her sister and I couldn't have agreed more. Her smile, her coos and moans, the way she held her arms out for me... She had all the traits of her mother.

"I swear she made Jamie just for you," Sharen said. "I need to run back to my place and grab the last of my things and turn over the keys. I'll finish putting dinner together and throw it in the oven."

I simply nodded and leaned down to kiss Jamie. My hands massaged her tits. She placed her hands over mind and closed her eyes. The smile on her face told me nothing could bring her down. She was in her own world where nothing could hurt her.

"This is it, daddy. This is going to be the one. When you cum, push all the way inside me. It needs to be so deep," she whispered.

"I know," I whispered back.

She rose up slightly and pulled me down to her and held me tightly. I pushed in and out of her, my pace quickening with each stroke. It wasn't long before we both knew the moment we had waited for had arrived. Jamie knew what was about to happen.

"Remember, daddy, when you cum, squirt it deep inside me," she reminded me.

"It's coming," I grunted.

She held me tightly as the first rope splashed into her. My body jerked and another splash of cum drenched her insides. Another jerk and the final rope of cum lurched from my cock and rested inside my daughter. Both of us were breathing heavily. She refused to release me.

"I think this was the one, daddy. I think you did it," she whispered in my ear.

Something inside me believed her every word.

That night Jamie was lost in her own world. Sharen talked throughout dinner while my mind was with Kat. I made a plan and wanted to act on it as soon as possible. I decided I would contact Kat in the morning and push forward from there. Meanwhile, the rest of the evening was filled with cleanup and fun. Board games went into the early evening then bedroom games followed. Jamie joined us in bed that night and fell asleep between us. Sharen cuddled Jamie close until they both fell asleep.

The following morning, I called Kat and we arranged to meet that afternoon. Once in her presence, I didn't waste any time and jumped straight to the reason I was meeting her.

"Tell me, Kat, I know you and Jamie are close but I'm curious how deep it goes," I said.

"You know, I had a very sarcastic response to that question, but I know that's not what you're after. I don't know what she has told you about us. We've talked a lot about our feelings and we both agree we love each other. I don't think she understands just how much I'm into her, though."

It made me happy to know that my daughter's heart wasn't going to get broken.

"I'm glad to hear that. I've always considered you family and I hope, in time, that you become a more permanent part of it," I said without much thought into the words I chose.

She fiddled with her silverware; staring at me while I ate. I noticed it but wasn't as in touch with her as I was Jamie. I didn't know something else was on her mind until she blurted it out.

"When you say permanent, what did you mean?" she asked.

I knew that was just the start of a whole different conversation.

"I mean, you two move in together one day, that kind of thing," I said as I continued to eat.

She pursed her lips and fiddled with the utensils a little longer before moving to her next question.

"I can think of a more permanent way," she stated.

"Yeah? What's that?" I asked, thinking she might have been talking about marriage.

"What if you knocked me up?" she asked quietly.

I set my fork down and stared at her. I almost laughed at the situation but kept my cool.

"That's a lot to ask for, you know," I told her.

"I know, but it's something I've thought about for a while now and the thoughts of it grow in intensity the more I think about it."

"I can tell you now that I won't give you an answer for that today," I told her.

I knew right in that moment that I wouldn't mind doing it. We fucked often enough that it might be a wonder it hadn't happened already. I wanted to get with Sharen about it. She and I were not in a position to have and raise children anymore, but we've talked about it a couple times and knew it would be a fun adventure for Jamie. I thought she would be smitten with the idea of both the girls being pregnant at the same time.

We left the restaurant and found a place to park before we went home. In my younger years I might have been more capable of having sex in a car, but those days were behind me. Instead, we just backed into our usual spot, and she always wore something that made access easy. She would lift her skirt or drop her sweats just enough for me to get inside her. She was over the house often but sometimes she just had something she had to do and just like I was with Jamie and Sharen, I couldn't keep my hands off her. I always wanted to have her before we parted ways for the day. I made a show of cumming on her ass since I was almost certain it would be the last time I didn't cum inside her.

A quick peck on the lips and I was on my way home to talk to Sharen. I kept quiet until bed. We were streaming a show we were only mildly interested in since she usually liked to suck me off before we fell asleep.

"You smell like pussy," she accurately noted.

"Guess which one," I told her.

She playfully licked me and made a face of deep concentration after each lick. She finally came out with it.

"Well, I don't detect any cum in there so, I am going to guess Kat was the lucky one today," she accurately guessed.

"That would be correct. You'll never believe what she told me today, though."

A few deep insertions into her mouth later, she looked up at me.

"I mentioned something about being a more permanent part of the family. I was trying to get her thoughts on marrying Jamie when she blurted out how me knocking her up would make it more she permanent."

She took me out of her mouth instantly.

"What did you tell her!?" she asked with deep curiosity.

"Well, I'm down for it but I wanted to talk with you about it. I don't know if Jamie will feel slighted if I get Kat pregnant around the same time as her."

Sharen stroked me like a pro as she thought about it. My mind transplanted Kat into the bed where Sharen was, and it triggered my orgasm.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," I grunted at her.

She sped up and caught every drop of cum that launched into the air with her mouth and licked up the rest from her hand and my dick.

"Does it turn you on that much?" she asked with a broad smile on her face.

I nodded and we talked about it the rest of the evening. I asked her to help me devise a plan to make it happen since she told me that Jamie would be thrilled with the idea, and she was well versed in coming up with epic plans. She agreed and told me the only thing we had to do was get Kat and I together alone. If Jamie saw me cumming in her, she might get suspicious.

The first time it happened, Jamie was out with Sharen doing some shopping. Kat already told my daughter that she was going to be over that day to hang out so, if Jamie saw her already at the house when she got home, it would not be out of the ordinary. When Kat showed up, she walked in and started removing her clothes right away. She was never the shy one. When I wasn't at the door waiting for her, she stormed through the house searching for me.

She found me the master bathroom. I waited for her to arrive, and the water was already at the perfect temperature.

"I'm going to fuck you in here," I informed her, pointing to the shower.

A devilish smile formed on her face. I took her hand and led her in, and we started right away. I lifted her up and lowered her onto my cock. She was the energetic type which freed me from having to do much of the work. She also was the best I'd ever had when it came to a woman who knew how to move her body. She ground her hips against me like nobody ever had before. In the moment, I felt like she was into it much more considering there was a goal with that particular coupling. I was with her, though. The whole idea had me cumming sooner than we both wanted.

It seemed I wasn't done, though. I turned the shower off and carried her to the bed, still dripping wet. I remembered what Jamie had said about positions as well. Shooting inside Kat while she was vertical was probably not making things work for us. This second time would be better, despite that the larger of the two loads had already been spent.

After we were done, I told her the plan and she completely agreed. I still didn't mention that Jamie was after the same goal. We agreed that from that moment on, I would cum inside her at every encounter. I couldn't help thinking that with me trying to knock two women up, it might take longer to achieve success with both of them. Sharen would also suffer the effects of this journey. At least until I was successful on both fronts.

As it turned out, she didn't mind at all. She was excited for the future as it was planned out. We didn't have to wait too long, though. A few months went by before Sharen, and I could report to each other that our charges had been successfully impregnated. She then convinced Jamie to present her lover with the positive test while I did the same with Kat. Everything was going perfectly to plan. We decided to do the entire celebration at home to spare us all from any usual looks we might get from people passing or sitting nearby. It was a magical moment in the making. I prepared dinner, Sharen decorated the house, and Jamie floated around the house as happy as I'd ever seen her. Before long, there was a knock at the door.

Jamie flew through the house to welcome her friend and lover in. They hugged and kissed at the door until we had to physically pull them away from each other. Jamie's present from Kat was in a small bag with a mixture of pastel colored tissue paper. Kat's present from Jamie was in a small box on the table. I knew from years of experience that we were not going to be able to get through dinner without opening the gifts.

"I suppose we should open gifts before we eat, right?" I asked, looking at Sharen.

"Probably a good idea," she said.

I took the lead and snatched both gifts from the girls. They looked at each other before turning to me in utter confusion.

"What's going on?" Jamie asked.

"Well, there's a gift for each of you and we think you should both open them at the same time!" Sharen said with measured excitement.

Kat shrugged it off, but I knew Jamie better than that. She was happily suspicious. They both snatched their gifts and had them opened at the same time. Sharen had taken my hand in hers and was squeezing it hard in anticipation.

Despite her suspicions, Jamie was confused once she saw what was in the bag. Kat was also a little slow to pick up on what was happening.

"Well, what is it?" I asked as a prompt for one of them to understand what was happening.

"Well, I have what I gave her," Jamie started, "but she has..."

Hey eyes opened almost as wide as her mouth was.

"NO!" she announced loudly.

She turned to Kat and pointed at her, "Are you...?"

In an unusual turn of events, a single tear fell down Kat's cheek and she vigorously nodded. Jamie followed suite as did Sharen and I. Both the girls hugged each other aggressively and longer than I had seen anyone do. They whispered into each other's ears as they continued to claw at each other, trying to hold each other tighter.

I watched my daughter experience a level of happiness I had always wanted her to experience. Just when I thought the moment was calming down, Jamie put her hand out toward Sharen and jerked it back and forth, demanding something. I didn't know what she planned but was pleasantly surprised when Sharen put a small black box with a magenta ribbon on it in her hand.

Jamie stepped back and got on a single knee, opening the box on her way down. Kat looked uncharacteristically confused for a moment but soon realized what was happening. When she looked as if she was going to pass out, I lunged to her aid and held her.

"Easy, Kat," I said, holding her steady. "You can't pass out now. She has a question she would like to ask you."

Without further ado, Jamie began her speech.

"Kat," she started, trying not to choke up, "you've been my friend since I can remember. We've been in love for quite some time. My mom was the first to meet you and she loved you right away. My dad met you next and well, we all know how that turned out. Sharen loves you. Everyone loves you, but not in any measurable sense compared to me. My dad gave us both a gift and I would like to have your hand in mine as we raise our babies in the best family a couple girls like us could hope for."

Kat's eyes were wide in disbelief and filled with tears. She nodded quickly and joined her fiancé on her knees. Jamie placed the ring on her future wife's finger, and they hugged again.

I pulled Sharen by her arm away from the couple.

"Let's get dinner ready. I have a feeling we have a busy night ahead of us," I told her.

"I think you're right," she said with a wink.

Sure enough, dinner was difficult to get through. Both girls couldn't finish their dinner before it got cold. They talked throughout the meal and Kat spent a significant amount of that time staring at her new ring. When we were done, we all retired to the living room. Sharen brought a platter with four half-filled wine glasses. She gave everyone a glass, telling both the soon-to-be mothers to take it easy. She held her glass up and offered a toast.

"To old lives," she said as she looked adoringly at me. "To new families!" she announced looking at everyone. "To new unions," she said, winking at both Jamie and Kat. She paused dramatically, trying to swallow the knot in her throat. "To new life."

"To new life!" we all repeated.

Kat and Jamie both sipped from their glasses and set them down. Jamie stood up and stood in the center of the room next to Sharen.

"Dad," she said looking at me. She looked at Sharen and nearly broke down but composed herself. "Mom!" Her hands covered her face. Kat came to comfort her. Sharen's face was a mess. When she recovered, she continued what she wanted to say. "When we first developed this plan a long time ago, I never would have thought it would amount to this. I wouldn't have had it any other way. Sharen, Mom would be proud that you have guided me this far and I'm happy to call you Mom! With all the joy you both have brought me..."

She took Kat's hand in hers and composed herself a little more.

"...I'd like to be a part of your joy once more. Tonight, I would like us all to share the master bedroom. Unfortunately, after tonight, I would like to focus on Kat and I."

I wasn't expecting her to say that, but I knew it wasn't an unreasonable request.

"Not forever, but we have a lot to plan and I want the next nine months to be a time for us to bond and take it easy."

Sharen and I both pulled them in and told them we were there to support whatever decision they thought was best for them and their babies. Not long after everyone had fully recovered from the emotional events of the evening, Kat was ready to get the rest started. She stripped quickly and was the first of us to head toward the bedroom. Jamie soon joined her. Sharen and I watched both the young women walk down the hall nude toward our bedroom.

iWriter4U
iWriter4U
818 Followers
12