Jamie's Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iWriter4U
iWriter4U
814 Followers

"That's a nice sight," she told me.

"It is," I replied and began to disrobe. "...and to think you basically planned all this."

Sharen responded as she began taking off her own clothes, "Yeah, you owe me big time."

She came up close to me and wrapped her hand around my cock and stroked it, "If you don't fuck me with this thing soon, I'm going to think one of the young ones over there stole you away from me!"

She pulled me to the bedroom by my dick. When we arrived, Kat and Jamie were on the bed already on their sides in a slow and loving sixty-nine. We watched them while Sharen gently stoked me. Their heads moved slowly, and I knew it was all passion between them.

"Let's not fuck tonight," I said softly. "I want to be as passionate with you as the girls are being with each other."

Sharen turned to kiss me and walked me to the bed.

The four of us were on the bed for hours. We shared ourselves with everyone on the bed, though Kat and Jamie were hardly apart the entire evening. At the end of the evening, Sharen was on her back staring up at me. I was slowly pushing my cock in and out of her while I stared into her eyes. Kat and Jamie were next to us. Jamie was behind Kat with her arms wrapped around her as they both watched. My pace was slowly increasing, and a thought was building in my mind. Sharen was lost in the moment but when I looked over at Jamie, she had a strange look on her face.

I locked eyes with my daughter. Her eyes sparkled at me in a way I knew all too well. I would swear to this day that she nodded to me. An idea I knew was stirring in my mind became an instant obsession. I moved in an out of her with renewed enthusiasm. When I was about to shoot my load, I pushed into Sharen deep and released everything I had. Her eyes flew open, and a smile appeared on her face.

It was like we all knew.

iWriter4U
iWriter4U
814 Followers
12