Jamison's Sperm Bank Donation Pt. 07

Story Info
White nurse lets her new friends run a train.
6k words
4.09
10.1k
11

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrHuge
DrHuge
321 Followers

Jeanne saw a familiar face with the door in front of her opened. Ty greeted her with a grin. "You came!" he said and wrapped her in his arms for a hug. She pressed against him, feeling his solid body as the black man engulfed her tiny white body in an embrace.

"Of course," she replied with a grin.

He took her by the hand and led her into the room. She stopped suddenly as she saw the group in front of her.

She looked up at Ty, who had a guilty expression on his face.

"Since our girlfriends didn't come this time, some of the guys invited a few extra people," he said.

She counted. In addition to Ty, there were eight other guys seated in the various chairs and couches around the living room. All of them were black, and all were staring at her, hungry looks in their eyes.

Nine guys, she thought. She did some quick math in her head. That's about seven feet of black cock.

She felt a shudder of excitement, mixed with dread, run through her body. Then she thought about it some more. Pussy, ass and mouth, she thought. Each of them are going to want a shot at all three. That's 27 loads, and ... she did some quick calculating ... I'll be taking more than 20 feet of black dick tonight.

And that was assuming no one came back for seconds.

She let go of Ty's hand and stepped forward. Making eye contact with each guy as she walked into the room.

They'll all want seconds, she thought.

Wearing a sly smile, she said "Gentlemen" and sat down in the middle of the group.

***

Since Jamison and Marcus had each visited her at her job, as nurse for the local sperm bank, and turned her on to the joys of black cock, Jeanne had quickly become something of an expert. In addition to spending most of her free time satisfying both men at home, she'd also had a steady stream of new donors, who wanted to take advantage of the full service treatment she offered in collecting their donations. She spent a good portion of each day caressing and pulling on black cocks, teasing them to orgasm. They still drove her wild, even after seeing so many of them. She was fascinated by their size and noticed all the differences--this one was thicker, while that one was longer. Different smells, textures. Some were circumcised, while others weren't.

Ty had been one of her regular customers. He was one of Jamison's friends and had been present when Jamison took her to watch pay per view fights with some buddies and their girlfriends. Jeanne had been treated coldly by the other girlfriends, who considered her nothing more than a white slut who shouldn't be messing with black guys. She ended up giving Jamison sexual favors right there in front of everyone, while the girls stared with fiery hatred and their men watched with barely concealed lust.

A few days later, Ty paid his first visit to her job. She made sure to ask him about his girlfriend each time he showed up to donate, making sure he had an image of the girl who had given her such a hard time clearly in his mind while she worked on him with her soft, white hands and willing mouth, looking up at him adoringly and he came explosively.

On his most recent visit, Jeanne dropped to her knees and began unbuttoning his jeans. As she pulled him free of his boxers, he stammered out an invitation.

"So ..." he said. "If you're not doing anything tonight, we're all getting together to watch some fights again."

With one hand cupping his balls, she looked up at him. A frown crossed her face. "I don't know," she said. "I don't think I'd be welcome."

"Oh no," he quickly answered. "The girlfriends are staying at home. This is just a guy's night."

"A guy's night," she said.

Ty nodded.

"But you want me there?"

Ty looked stuck for an answer. He looked away, embarrassed.

She squeezed his balls while sliding the other hand slowly up his stiffening cock.

"So, you all want me there, instead of your girlfriends?" she asked.

"Well ..." he said, still not sure how to answer.

She slid her hand back down his shaft. "Why do you think I'd be better to have around?"

He didn't answer, and she leaned in close, until he felt her breath, hot on the tip of his cock. It hovered a fraction of an inch from her lips.

"Am I going to be the little white sex doll you all pass around?" she asked, and it was too much for him. He always seemed overly excited to be with her and had trouble lasting long. His cock began spurting wildly, sending jets of cum across her lips and cheeks.

She had a sample cup ready to go, and he filled it easily. She then dropped her open mouth down on his cock to swallow down the rest. When he was finished, she said simply, "I'll see if I can make it," and left the room to clean up.

***

She sat on one of the chairs facing the TV, nine black guys surrounding her. On the screen, the announcers were still previewing the fights to come. Jeanne felt her heart pounding in her chest.

You can still just get up and leave. She thought. She'd be nervous--in addition to wildly excited--when she thought it was just going to be five guys. She was fairly certain she could stay in control of the situation with five, although it would have been a lot. Nine guys just seemed like far too many. Things would get out of control eventually. They would wear her out.

That scared her, but it also made her feel tingly inside at the prospect. All those men. She thought. All those black men, and their black cocks. Going into little me.

She thought of all the terms for what would be happening if she stayed. Running a train. Gangbang. "Am I going to be the little white sex doll you all pass around?"

"So, who's fighting tonight?" she asked.

She saw disappointment flash across a few of the guys' faces, but they answered her and discussed the MMA card they were about to watch.

The fighters for the first bout stepped into the cage. She was happy to see it was a white guy against a black guy. As the ring announcer began introductions, she put an innocent look on her face and asked the room, "Are we going to bet on this fight?"

"Who do you pick?" asked one of the guys.

"Well, I guess I should pick the white boy," she said.

"What are we betting."

"Well," she said, "when Jamison and I bet last time, it was for oral."

The room went silent, so she continued. "If the white guy wins, I get it from you. If the black guy wins, you get it from me."

"Who gets it?" asked one of the other guys in the room.

"Well, anyone who bets, of course," she said, still looking innocent and flirty.

Nine men all said, "I'm in," almost in unison.

The energy in the room had already been high, just from the anticipation of what might be coming. Now, with it on the table in the open, it went up to an even higher level. The air seemed to crackle.

The match began on the TV, and the fighters didn't seem to have anywhere near the same energy as the 10 people watching in the living room. They were hesitant, feinting and circling throughout the first round. As the second round began, Jeanne undid the top button on her shirt and began to absently rub the patch of white skin that it made visible. She shifted in her seat, feeling her skirt ride up her leg, exposing a large patch of thigh. Everyone else in the room noticed, and the fight, already reaching the boring stage, no longer occupied much of their attention.

As the final round began, she undid another button. Her cleavage was now visible and she absently ran a finger into it.

The dud of a fight finally ended, and the judges declared the white boy the winner by split decision. Jeanne threw both hands in the air. "Victory!" she said. "Line up, boys. Whose going to be first?"

"Are you serious?" asked one guy.

"A bet's a bet," she said. She reclined back in her chair, offering her hips to the room.

Everyone hesitated for a beat, and then there was a rush to her. Ty won the race and slid to his knees between her legs. He ran his hands up her thighs, pushing up her skirt, and put his hand on her panties, rubbing tentatively. Jeanne began to slowly move her hips in rhythm with his rubbing.

"Go ahead, baby," she said softly. "Take them off."

Ty slid her panties down her legs, exposing her neatly trimmed white pussy. The rest of the guys leaned and craned their heads to get a look.

A murmur of comments went through the group.

"Oh yeah!"

"Get it, Ty"

"Save some for me"

She was glad they were a vocal group. It made things seem even dirtier.

Ty rubbed his palm against her pussy. She purred, "mmmm," encouraging him. He inserted a long black finger and she gasped. The group murmured its approval again.

Then he leaned forward and his face was on her, licking wildly. She wrapped her bare white legs around his torso and put both hands gently on the back of his head, feeling the stubble of his closely shaved hair.

After a few minutes, she felt waves of pleasure coursing through her and knew an orgasm would be coming before long. She moaned and moved her hips faster.

Ty got her close, but eventually, he pulled his head up and backed away. The next man slid into his place. He was clearly much more skilled at this craft than Ty and found her clitoris with his tongue. The first orgasm hit her and she groaned and shouted. The group watching got loud as well, celebrating their success. He kept her orgasming for a couple minutes, then, as she felt it coming down, he slowed his rhythm. Regretfully, she unwrapped her legs from him as he pulled up away from her, releasing him to leave.

The next man again got her close, and the fourth put her into orgasm a second time. This one hit harder than the first and she thrashed her head back and forth. She was still orgasming as guy five knelt between her legs. He began licking and she felt him slide his hand under her and insert a finger into her ass. That took her to a new level.

"Neighbors are gonna wonder what's going on," said one of the guys watching.

"I think they neighbors know," said another, and they all laughed.

Meanwhile, on the TV, the second fight had begun. A black fighter caught his white opponent with a left hook to the body. The white guy crumpled to the ground, and the fight was over.

"Hey!" one of the guys shouted. "Black guy just beat a white boy! We win the bet."

Jeanne, still riding the crest of an orgasm--she'd lost count of how many--made eye contact with him.

"Well, come on over, then," she said.

He eagerly undid his pants and stepped out of them, closing the distance in two quick strides. He then pushed down his boxers and his black cock dangled in front of her face.

"Well, hello," she said, reaching up to grasp it, her tiny white hand contrasting with the smooth, dark skin.

Between her legs, another guy continued eating her out.

She led the cock to her lips and kissed the tip. She slid her hand down and cupped his balls, which were large and heavy in her hand. She gave them a light squeeze as she slid the dick in between her lips.

Again, the group of men murmured their approval of the scene in front of them.

She sucked the first guy's cock as the last few men finished paying off the first bet. With what was going on at the other end of her body, they seemed less interested in the task than the first few men in the train had been and cut things shorter much earlier. As the last man was finishing up down there, she felt the first of what she was sure would be many cocks pulse in her mouth and begin filling her throat with hot, salty cum. She sucked down the first load with a few eager swallows, then pulled back and let him spurt on her face. It hit her in the forehead and began running down her nose. He spurted again as she pulled on him, leaving a line of cum down her nose and dripping into her mouth. She leaned forward and licked and sucked his cock clean. He stepped away, and she pulled her self up to her knees.

She found herself surrounded by a forest of black cocks as the other eight men formed a circle around her. She felt hands pawing her chest, and her shirt was pulled off of her. Jeanne could feel herself losing control of the room, and hands pawed at her bra, eventually freeing her breasts. She reached up with both hands, gripping a black cock in each. Then she leaned forward and opened her mouth, welcoming the black cock standing in front of her.

She sucked briefly, then pivoted and took the next man in her mouth, gripping two more black cocks. She worked herself around in a rotation, giving each man a quick suck and quick tug, so no one felt left out. Then she bobbed this way and that, in random directions, taking a new cock in her mouth and giving it a few quick sucks. After a few minutes of that, she took one man's cock in her hand and slowly licked him up and down. She held his cock against his body, giving her an angle to take his balls in her mouth, sucking each one. Then she licked him all the way up to the tip of his cock. She looked up at him with big doe eyes and slowly slid his cock into her mouth, her lips going all the way down to the base. She sucked him once, twice, three times, then slowly slid her lips back up until he popped out of her mouth.

Then she turned and did the same thing to the next guy, and the next.

The grabbing and pawing at her slowed as each man waited his turn, and she felt herself control the room again.

When she finished making the circle and reached the man she'd started with, she looked up at him, big eyed and flirtatiously. From her knees, she asked, "Now, are you going to cum in my mouth?"

"You know it," he said, eagerly.

"And on my white face?" she asked, with a pout. She could feel the first man's cum drying on her forehead and nose.

"Oh hell yeah," he said.

"Yeah?" she asked breathlessly.

He again enthusiastically agreed and she plunged him into her mouth, sucking hard. It was clear she'd been holding back the first time she had each of them in her mouth, and now she was sucking with a purpose. She felt his balls bounce against her chin as she took him all the way in. It wasn't long before he came, hard. She took as much as she could and then let him finish on her face.

She went to the next guy.

"Are you going to cum for me, sweetie?" she asked. "Fill my white mouth and cover my face with cum from this big, black cock?"

Each of them got the same treatment and by the time she finished the circle, the first few men were hard again. Now she felt hands on her tits and guys took handfuls of her hair as they thrust into her mouth. They'd all taken their turn, and now it seemed to be every man for himself. Fear rose in her as she felt hands holding her face steady as cocks rammed into her mouth. She had definitely lost control of the room at this point and just tried to keep up, sucking whatever was put into her mouth and trying not to gag.

She turned through the circle, a wild look in her eye, like a trapped animal. She let the guys have their way with her mouth, again and again. While she sucked one guy, she jerked other guys. And there were also men stroking themselves, finishing on her face. She quickly wore a mask of cum from nine black cocks. One of her eyelids was glued shut from a cum shot that seemed to have been aimed to do just that. Guys came in her hair. Someone tried to cum in her ear. A guy appeared to try to shoot a load up her nose, which again panicked her, since it would be impossible to breathe if her nostrils were blocked. It was chaos, and she felt herself getting wetter and wetter even as she fought to keep panic at bay..

The guys were yelling all kinds of things. She wasn't able to concentrate on most of them. At one point, with a dick deep in her mouth, she felt a guy's hands close around her throat and heard someone yell, "Choke the bitch." The grip tightened and her eyes grew wide with terror, but she was able to breathe through it.

Finally, all of them men had cum as much as they were going to for the time being. She blinked her one eye that was still open and felt liquid running all over her face. Her stomach felt full and bloated from all the cum she'd swallowed. Someone snapped a picture of her cum-covered face with his phone. She heard murmurs as they surveyed what they had done to her.

"Can I get a towel or something?" she asked.

Someone handed her something and she went to wipe her face, but another guy called out, "No! Don't use that!"

She looked at what she held--a pair of men's boxers.

"Those are mine," he said, reaching out to take them from her. "I don't want them to get all gross and nasty."

It's okay to do it to my face, she thought. But not to your boxers.

Someone handed her her own panties, and she used them to wipe her face as best as she could.

She looked around the room. Black guys reclined in chairs all around her, their flaccid cocks flopping between their legs, still impressively large.

"Y'all done?" she asked. "Had enough?"

"God damn," said someone. "She's ready for more."

"Give me a minute, baby," said another. "And I'll show you enough."

She stood in front of them, naked, her tits pointing out in front of her, displayed for everyone. Her tight white ass also on display for the men sitting behind her.

"Someone better be ready," she said, then sat down on the floor and slowly leaned backward until she was lying down on the carpet. "because this train is ready to leave the station."

As she would have predicted, Ty was the first to respond. He stood above her and she leaned on her elbows to look up at him.

"Ty, sweetheart," she said. "You've cum in my hands and my mouth so many times over the weeks."

He nodded.

"I'm sure you've thought about your huge black cock cumming in my tight, white pussy, haven't you?"

He nodded again. She could see his cock getting hard and standing up as she spoke.

"Are you ready? Are you going to put that black cock inside me and finally have that white pussy."

Instead of nodding, he just dropped down on top of her, thrusting his hips. His cock found its home quickly and slid up and inside her, filling her up. Her eyes got wide and she gasped, "Oh, Ty. .... That's it. Give it all to me."

She'd always thought of Ty as being sweet, but a shy and tentative around her. She always felt in control with him, and she enjoyed teasing him--bringing up his girlfriend as she brought him to orgasm with her hands and mouth. Now that they were actually having sex, things had changed. She'd planned on faking an orgasm with him, to give him encouragement and make him feel good about his performance ... but that wasn't going to be necessary. He was so big, and his movement and rhythm with her was so powerful, she could feel the orgasm coming, like a boulder rolling down a hill.

He was the first guy--she was going to orgasm with him, and then there were still eight more to go. Her breath moved in and out faster, and she clutched at his ass with her hands, digging in her fingernails as he slid it back and forth, plunging in and out of her over and over.

The orgasm was close. She was on the verge and could feel the wave about to hit her. She moaned, "Oh God!" ... and suddenly, he was gone.

Ty pulled out of her, his cock leaving her pussy with a popping sound.

"No," she cried, staring up at him desperately. She grabbed at his ass again, trying to push him back down onto her, but he remained where he was, the tip of his cock just shy of her pussy.

Ty smirked, looking down at her. "You want it?" he asked.

"Yes," she gasped. "Yes."

"Beg me," he said.

She didn't hesitate.

"Please, Ty," she said. "Please put your cock back into me. Please please please, give me that black cock and make me cum. Please Ty. I'll do whatever you want. I'll be your little slut. I'll ..."

She howled out a moan as he suddenly thrust forward, up and into her.

The orgasm hit almost immediately, and she heard herself exploding with sound. She wasn't sure what exactly she said, what she promised, what she said she wanted. She heard the rest of the room shouting encouragement.

DrHuge
DrHuge
321 Followers
12