Jamison's Sperm Bank Donation Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it, bitch," Ty said through clenched teeth. "Take it."

She was still at the height of a full-throated orgasm when she felt him buck and begin to release, cumming explosively inside her. She groaned and thrashed beneath him, and then he collapsed on top of her. She reached to cradle his head and try to come down slowly from her own orgasm, when he rolled to one side and another man replaced him between her legs, thrusting forward, up and into her. She began screaming and moaning again.

She wasn't sure how long he fucked her, before he released inside her as well. She could feel the cum from two men squirting out of her pussy as he continued to thrust. Then he was gone and the third guy took his place. He was heavy, with a large belly, and she could feel his weight on top of her, squeezing the wind out of her lungs. She gasped for breath as he pulled back, then felt him thrust forward again, crushing her ribs. She began to feel dizzy and worried she might pass out, as she continued to try to time her breathing and prepare to take his weight again each time.

The next man stepped in and put his hands behind her neck, pulling her up toward him. She continued to orgasm, feeling the waves hit her over and over. He then pulled up to a kneeling position, bringing her with him, his cock never leaving her pussy. He stood, holding her off the ground, her legs wrapped around him. Gravity pulled her body down farther onto his cock, feeling like it was going to split her open. He thrust up against her, then carried her across the room.

"Your little white fuck doll," she thought, as he pressed her back against the wall and began pounding away at her.

The next man stepped in as she was against the wall, then pulled her down on top of him. She rode his cock, bouncing up and down. She felt hands grabbing at her breasts and ass.

Later, she found herself with her back on the floor again. She'd lost count of the number of men and orgasms. From a distance, she heard the door open and new voices.

More guys are arriving, she thought.

Sure enough, she saw two pairs of legs, wearing blue jeans, not naked like all nine men in the room. They stood on either side of her, and she felt herself pulled up into a kneeling position. She unzipped one man and then the other, and the men turned her around. One man mounted her, doggy style, while the other stood in front of her, thrusting his cock in her mouth. She felt her legs leave the ground and was horizontal to the floor as one man fucked her pussy while the other fucked her face. After awhile, they spun her around and worked on the opposite end.

When they finished, she dropped to the floor again and lay on her back. She gasped for breath, hair hanging down in her face. She could feel cum running down her legs.

She looked around the room. Every man looked spent again.

She made eye contact with Ty. Then she slowly rolled to her stomach, her ass in the air, facing him. She looked over her shoulder and watched him eagerly step forward. It was time for the second half of the train.

As he approached, she pulled herself up to her hands and knees, pushing her ass higher in the air and closer to him. She could feel him behind him, and he leaned forward onto her body, his big cock pressing against the crack of her ass.

She thought he was cute when he was shy and timid at her office, but he was a different person tonight, when he was actually fucking her. He was aggressive and rough. She had to admit it was hot to be dominated by him that way, and her body was tingling as she waited for him to take her from behind.

She could feel his weight on her back as he leaned forward. He moved his arms around her, and she thought he was going to grab her tits. She began to talk dirty to him.

"I want you to stick your ..."

Instead of cupping her breasts with his hands, he used them to sweep her arms out from under her. She fell flat on her stomach on the floor. Her breath went out of her with a grunt, and she was cut off mid sentence. He pressed his hand on her head, pushing it down into the carpet. She turned her face to one side. His other hand was between her shoulder blades, also pressing her down.

With a hard thrust of his hips, Ty put the entire length of his cock up and into her ass. She screamed, "Oh, my God!" in surprise and pain as it forced its way in,

"That's right," he said through clenched teeth. "Gonna make you scream."

"God damn," he said loudly. "That shit is TIGHT."

The room erupted with comments. She heard someone tell him to "tear that shit up" and another person yelled, "Try it again at the end of the night. She won't be tight anymore."

He thrust his hips again and again, hard, jamming his cock into her ass as far as it would go. She felt his balls bouncing against her as she fought to keep from screaming with each thrust. Despite the pain, she thought it was insanely hot to be taken this way. There was a tinge of concern in the back of her mind--she'd been counting on Ty to come to her defense if things got out of hand--to keep her from getting hurt. But if he was treating her this way, then her one hope of a safety net was gone.

As if he could read her thoughts, Ty slapped her ass with one hand. She purred, "Mmmm" and pushed it back against him as he continued to thrust away. He spanked her again and said, "Get up, bitch."

She tried to push herself up to her hands and knees again. He didn't stop thrusting with his entire weight, which made it tough to do so. As he continued to slap her ass with one hand, he leaned forward with the other and took a handful of her hair, pulling her head back and up. She craned her back and scrambled with her hands to support herself as he bent her back toward him.

He continued to pull back, and quickly, her hands no longer touched the floor, as she bent backward. She could feel her tits bouncing wildly as they were displayed to the room. From the reaction of the men, they certainly appreciated the view.

Someone ran forward and buried his face between her tits, motorboating. Another guy pushed him aside. "I've got a better idea," he said and pushed her tits together around his own rock hard cock. He began thrusting, tit fucking her, while Ty fucked her ass. She could feel the orgasm building. So was the fear. Clearly, the men weren't planning to take turns this time around.

The man in front of her finished on her tits, and, a minute or so later, Ty came deep in her ass. He was quickly replaced by the next guy in the train, but things were quickly devolving into a free for all. While cum dripped down her chest and the second guy entered her ass, another guy slid underneath her. She settled down onto his cock, which quickly slid up inside her sopping wet pussy.

"DP!" someone yelled, and she felt two big black cocks inside her, pumping in and out. As it always did with Jamison and Marcos, the double penetration took her to another level of orgasm. She began groaning and thrashing while sandwiched between the two big black men, and someone in the room shouted, "Fill all her holes!"

Just like that, another man stood in front of her and she opened her mouth to take in his cock. She began to suck, but he grabbed a handful of her hair--the man fucking from behind already had a handful--and began fucking her face.

The rest of the men encircled her, and she took a cock in each hand, pleasuring five men at a time.

The guys kept cumming and getting replaced by another eager guy with a big black cock for her to service. While she was busy performing for the crowd, she heard knocks at the door several times, as more guys showed up, probably after being texted by their friends about the freaky white girl who couldn't get enough.

She was certainly getting enough right now, with black cocks sticking everywhere they'd fit in her. One of the newcomers entered, still wearing sunglasses, sat in an easy chair, facing her. She crawled toward him, unbuckled his pants and freed his member, which was one of the biggest in the room. She looked up at him, approvingly, then went to work, licking up and down and sucking. He leaned his head back in the chair and nodded approvingly. She felt lust flash through her as she thought about how hot it must be for him, to sit there, wearing shades, while a white girl gives him head. Another black guy mounted her from behind as she sucked away, determined to make him lose his cool.

She slid up his body, bringing the black cock currently stuck in her ass along in tow. She then lowered herself down into his lap, feeling his cock slide up inside her pussy. She dangled her tits in his face as she rode him hard.

Finally, the newcomer flipped up his sunglasses and looked at her approvingly.

"Damn, girl," he said and buried his face in her cleavage. She plucked his shades off the top of his head and put them on.

As she felt him getting close, she slid back down his body. Then man pounding her ass adjusted to stay inside her. While wearing his sunglasses, she began slowly sucking the new guy's cock again. He blasted a load in her mouth, which she swallowed down. She then pulled back, allowing him to finish with spurt after spurt across her face, and his sunglasses. The room roared its approval and went back to taking her five at a time.

There was another knock at the door, and, while she was too busy to notice, a pair of faces she was familiar with entered. Jamison and Marcos had been at the apartment they shared with Jeanne when they got a text from one of the guys telling them, "Get over here now. Things are off the hook."

Jamison looked around the room in shock. Naked black guys were sprawled everywhere, their flaccid cocks flopping to one side as they watched the frantic activity on the other side of the room.

A pile of black bodies seemed to be stacked up as they crowded around.

"Started out as a train," one of the worn-out guys said to him, "but it's gone off the track. Now it's a pile up."

Marcos laughed as Jamison looked on in shock. He couldn't get a good glimpse of the girl. She was completely covered by black bodies. Every once in awhile, someone would shift and they'd get a quick flash of white skin.

"Never seen anything like it," the worn out guy said. "White girl is taking it all. She can't get enough black cock."

At that point, the guy behind the girl shouted, "'Bout to cum all up inside that ass," and the group cheered. They began to chant, "Go, go, go" as he thrust harder. The girl shouted, "Yes. Give me that cum." One of the guys getting tugged by her threw his head back and shouted as well.

"Two at once," she cooed. "I'm a lucky girl."

"Sounds like some spots are opening up," the guy in the chair said. "Get in there before she's worn out."

Marcos stepped forward quickly. Jamison was a few steps behind him but nearly ran into him as Marcos stopped in his tracks. Jamison peered around him and saw Jeanne, naked and covered in sweat, cum and every other possible fluid. Her hair was a tangled mess, after getting grabbed and pulled by more than a dozen guys. There were red hand marks on her ass and tits from slaps and rough grabs.

"Somebody new to the party?" Jeanne said, looking at them. "Welcome. Let's see what you have to give me."

Then she recognized them.

"Oh!" she said, blushing slightly as she looked at their shocked faces. "Hi, guys."

To the group, she announced, "Jamison was my first black cock," she said. "He's the one that got me addicted. And Marcos helped turn me out."

"Jeanne," Jamison started to say, but she cut him off.

"Come on, guys," she said. "Let's show them how it's done. You two can finish me off."

"Don't need to tell me twice," said Marcos, stepping out of his pants and pulling off his shirt.

Jamison looked at her, on the floor, utterly ravaged, her pussy and ass gaping after getting hammered by man after man, black cock after black cock, over and over. She appeared to be on the verge of passing out from hours of orgasms and manhandling.

She looked up at him and gave him a smirk.

"Come on, baby," she said. "Finish what you started."

Jamison unbuttoned his pants as the room cheered.

12