Jan and Friends - All Burned

Story Info
He loved her but burned them all.
2.3k words
4.36
219.5k
156
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In December, 2018, Vandemonium1 submitted the "Sprung" series - a series of nine stories, each with a common beginning and different endings. As usual, his stories were well received.

His challenge to himself and others was to find original LW stories. Find new ways to discover a wife's cheating. Find new ways to burn her or reconcile with her. Find new consequences.

Despite exclusively submitting stroke stories, I love to read a good BTB story. I gravitate to the 20-25 all-star authors of this genre. .

Thanks Vandemonium1 for the challenge.

And, as always, thanks to oldnakeddad for his attention to detail and editing skills.

TSG

=========

It was just after four o'clock on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. I'd carried the first of two loads of weekly groceries from the back seat of my car into the kitchen and set them on the kitchen counter.

As I turned to go back for the second load, my wife walked to the entrance of the kitchen. She'd spent the morning paying our monthly bills while I was at the store.

Jan held up some papers and asked.

"Chris, there's a credit card purchase for five thousand seven hundred fifty dollars to Allied Security. Who is Allied Security, what did you buy, and why didn't you discuss the purchase with me, beforehand?"

As I hesitated for more than a moment, I took a glance at the coffee maker and noticed it was half full—Jan drank coffee from morning until bedtime. Before answering her, I poured two cups and added almond milk to Jan's. I carried the coffee to the kitchen table, placed the cups at two spots kitty corner to each other, pulled out a chair for Jan, and sat at the spot kitty corner from her.

Jan's gaze shifted between concern, anger, and curiosity as she sat and said.

"You know I don't like surprises when I do the bills. Can you explain this to me?"

"To answer your questions, Jan, Allied Security is a private investigation firm I hired to conduct an investigation. I didn't discuss it with you because you were part of the investigation."

==========

I'm Chris Harrington and I'm married to the love of my life. Jan and I met at a BBQ picnic held by mutual friends. Sparks flew, we dated, became exclusive, and married within thirty months. We've been married for three years and I've never regretted a single day...until now!

I work in the investment department of an insurance giant based in Hartford, CT. I started working for them immediately after college graduation and have been with them for six years. I currently oversee a bond desk while dealing with Asian markets.

Jan is an accountant and recently started a new job with a medium sized defense contractor, but she doesn't look or act like a stereotypical accountant. She has a "girl next door" appearance, she's pretty, has an athletic figure, black shoulder-length hair, perky breasts, and an ass and legs that make most men's mouth water. She also has a great personality and makes friends wherever we go.

Within a few months of joining her new firm, Jan's coworkers, Sally and husband Paul, Louise and husband Pete, and Marie and husband Mike, were part of our regular group of friends. Although Jan and I were the youngest, we were only four years younger than Pete (the oldest).

Marie and Mike, along with Sally and Paul, are planning to begin having babies in a year or so. It's doubtful Louise and Pete would go that route, though since they each admit they're too selfish.

===

We were still young, we worked hard, and played harder. Life was great...until it wasn't!

I honestly didn't know what tipped me off. I'd guessed it was a few small things that I barely noticed, but once the seed was planted, I became more and more observant.

Jan's home laptop, Facebook page, and cell phone were suddenly password protected—all within a few months. Phone conversations seemed to suddenly change as I walked into the room. She dressed somewhat nicer and sexier, especially for her Thursday "girls after work happy hour."

I noticed, as I folded the laundry, her date night thong and bra sets were being worn almost daily instead of her cute, colorful bikinis and white, lace bras. We argued more, and I was less happy.

Each new revelation made me nervous, but what worried me most was, our spectacular four to five times a week sex marathons had dropped to only twice a week!

We used to have sex (often) in the morning and had to skip breakfast as we hurried to work. Evening meals were ruined, at least once a month, as it burned in the oven while we fucked like rabbits in the living room.

Jan used to suck my cock and make a show of swallowing my cum. I'd eat her beautiful, bald snatch until she begged me to stop, and then we'd make out while she tasted her cum all over my face. I can't name the number of positions we used to fuck—same with making slow, gentle love. At least twice a week, Jan used to give me her super tight and very sensitive ass.

"Jan, are we doing okay?"

She assured me we were, but when I asked a second time, she became uncharacteristically angry and snapped.

"Everything is fine, Chris! Just leave me alone!"

Her snapping was happening often.

I bought her flowers, but they didn't make as much of an impression as they once had, although they were appreciated.

After three months into our new dynamic, we approached rock bottom. I was tired of being worried, and I was tired of being tired.

Allied Security did background checks for the investment department of the company I worked for, so I called them, set up an appointment, and initiated an investigation of my sweetheart. I gave them my credit card information, and they agreed not to run the card until the conclusion of the investigation.

Since I could account for most of Jan's time, I initially had her watched at lunch and on her Thursday "girl's night out."

It took two weeks to get the results and a weekend to make some arrangements.

On Monday morning, I reminded Jan that I'd be late that evening. After work, I met Jan's co-workers' husbands at a sports bar that was central to all of us. Since it was an early Monday evening, the place was dead.

After ordering a round and some general chit chat, I said.

"I need to share some news with you, and I suspect you'll all be devastated. It sure would be easier not to say anything, but if it was me...I'd want you to tell me."

I looked into the eyes of each guy and suspected each had a smidgen of a hunch.

"A few weeks ago, I hired a PI firm to investigate Jan. They broke the password on her phone and computer and then followed her private email and text message trails. They also recorded conversations from lunches that were mostly with your wives. The PI's also followed and recorded their Thursday nights out."

As I finished, Paul mumbled.

"Oh, fuck!"

Everyone's blood pressure was sky high.

"Jan is having lunch two days a week with one of the sales guys at their firm. His name is Jim Butler. He's married and has three kids ranging in age from eight to fourteen. Instead of going to happy hour, Jan has had romantic dinners with Butler during the last two weeks.

They haven't fucked, yet, but I have pictures of them masturbating each other. I also have audio recordings of their lunch and dinner dates. I also have audio recordings of her lunches with your wives, who are pressuring Jan to have sex with the asshole. I also have these."

I reached into my knapsack, which was sitting on the floor by my chair, pulled out a folder, opened it, and passed a set of four pictures to each man. Jan was kissing Butler in two of the pictures, jerking him off in the third, and he was finger fucking her in the fourth.

The guys glanced at the pictures, but I could tell they weren't particularly interested because they suspected I wasn't done.

The silence lasted close to a minute before Mike stated.

"There's more, right?"

After nodding, I reached back into the knapsack and pulled out three thick, office-style, yellow envelopes. When I laid them on the table, each friend could see their name on one of the envelopes.

I didn't know if I could feel hatred from my friends, but everyone was balancing on the edge.

"You can take your envelope, which contains the PI report, and leave to go through it in private. The report contains all the audio and visual proof you'll need. Or, I can give you an overview and tell you what I'm going to do.

No one moved or spoke, nor did they reach for their individual envelope, either.

"On Thursday nights, the girls don't go to happy hour! Instead, they go to the Blackley Motel over on the Berlin Turnpike in Wethersfield!"

I looked around the table and each guy was staring at the table top.

"They meet up with three guys from work—their names are in the report—who are all married, have at least two kids, and are in management. They share one room and trade partners from five until seven in the evening.

After multiple rounds of sex, sometimes with multiple penetrations, the girls take quick showers so they can be home by eight. The guys shower and go out for a couple of rounds of drinks before they go home."

After a short pause, I continued.

"Jim Butler is part of the group, along with a woman named Michelle Powers. Michelle is on pregnancy leave with her first child, and my wife is being groomed to take her place. Before Jim started seducing Jan, there were four men and three women at the Thursday night orgy."

Mike backhanded his beer glass, which flew off of the table and skidded across the floor. The bartender looked over with apprehension, but I'd warned him (earlier) that things might get heated. When I circled a finger, indicating another round, he nodded and filled four new glasses.

We waited for the beers without talking. The silence continued while we each took a couple of sips and gathered our thoughts.

"I'm divorcing Jan. I plan to have her served at work on Monday, a week from today. I will not stay married to a wannabe slut! Like you, we don't have children. My attorney counseled that we'd split our assets and liabilities down the middle."

There were no questions or comments.

"I'm suing Jan's employer. I'm also suing Jim Butler, along with the three other assholes. All will be served at work on Monday. Their wives will receive the PI report on Monday, too. My attorney doesn't think I'll get much from any of the assholes, but he expects as much as one million dollars from the company.

I'm also sending the information to Michelle Powers' husband and will suggest he has a paternity test done on the baby his wife is carrying.

I know it's short notice, but I took the liberty of arranging a group appointment with my lawyer—it's at noon, tomorrow. You can go or don't go, it's up to you, but if three of us use him, he'll discount us twenty percent. If we all use him, along with Mr. Powers, it's a twenty five percent discount."

===

I was sitting in the waiting room at my attorney's office fifteen minutes before our appointment time. Over the next few minutes, all three friends wandered in. I didn't think anyone was able to get much sleep because they looked no better than when I'd left them the previous night.

==========

It was just after four o'clock on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. I'd carried the first of two loads of weekly groceries from the back seat of my car into the kitchen and set them on the kitchen counter.

As I turned to go back for the second load, Jan walked to the entrance of the kitchen.

She'd spent the morning paying our monthly bills while I was at the store. She held up some papers and asked.

"Chris, there's a credit card purchase for five thousand seven hundred fifty dollars to Allied Security. Who is Allied Security, what did you buy, and why didn't you discuss the purchase with me, beforehand?"

As I hesitated for more than a moment, I took a glance at the coffee maker and noticed it was half full—Jan drank coffee from morning until bedtime. Before answering her, I poured two cups and added almond milk to Jan's cup. I carried the coffee to the kitchen table, placed the cups at two spots kitty corner to each other, pulled out a chair for Jan, and sat at the spot kitty corner from her.

Jan's gaze shifted between concern, anger, and curiosity as she sat and said.

"You know I don't like surprises when I do the bills. Can you explain this to me?"

"To answer your questions, Jan, Allied Security is a private investigation firm I hired to conduct an investigation. I didn't discuss it with you because you were part of the investigation."

I wasn't nervous. My best guess as to why? I was just numb!

Jan's expression was so very interesting. Her face turned crimson with anger but, just before she was going to screech, something in her brain clicked.

"I didn't...I didn't...I didn't fuck him."

"I know."

The tears were freely falling down her cheek.

"What are you going to do?"

Since the entire crew was going to be going down in flames the next day, I lied.

"I don't know. Let's talk tomorrow night at dinner, but in the meantime, please move into the guest room."

==========

Scorecard - Six months later:

Nine divorces.

Eleven children living without their father.

Five bitches burned.

Four assholes busted.

One bastard baby.

One company that lost five million dollars.

A rich, fucking lawyer who became even richer.