Jan and Tom's Road Trip Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rolling off of her, Jan laid back against my body.

"One of the best lunches we've had on this trip."

Sam smiled, "It's probably the only one today. I left the food out."

We laughed and Jan and I kissed. Sam laid watching us with a small smile on her face.

"You guys are too much. You are just so much fun to be around."

With that she crawled over to us. I think she was a little jealous and pulled Jan away from me. She laid next to her and lightly stroked her hair.

"If turn about is fair play, I think it's Tom's turn tonight."

Jan smiled, "Ooohh, that's sounds promising. What do you think,Tom?"

I smirked, "I'm not sure. It depends what you've got planned."

"Leave that to us."

With that we got dressed and went out to find our food. The sandwiches had flies on them so we decided on granola bars. I geared up and headed back down river. Finding my spot I waited a bit for the shadows to move and casted into still water. A strike on the first cast told me this was going to be a good afternoon.

As the sun started down below the peaks, I headed back to camp. The ladies were already done fishing and Jan even hooked one. I guess it was hard for her to land and it broke her tippet. She seemed happy anyway.

The fire was going strong and Sam had chicken and veggies, wrapped in foil, sitting in the coals.

We had an excellent meal, cleaned the camp and made plans for the next day. We could fish in the morning but had to be back at camp by 11:00 a.m. Jan wasn't sure she wanted to fish anymore but I wanted a little more time. Sam said that they could pack up while I fished.

We sat around drinking for most of the evening. The conversation turned to sex for a while and Jan talked about our trip and the people we met.

Jan looked over to Sam and asked, "Should we get started soon?"

Sam nodded her head and smiled.

"So you have a plan for tonight?"

Both women smiled and said that they planned a little activity.

What could I say but "ok".

Jan smiled and got up, walked to me and whispered in my ear that it would be all right. Feeling better, I got up out of the chair.

Sam spoke next. "Take off your clothes and set them in your chair."

Intrigued, I slowly stripped down to my boxers. Jan walked up and whispered in my ear that all my clothes needed to be stripped off. Throwing my boxers in the chair, I stood naked by the fire. My hands were covering my groin and I rocked nervously.

Jan took my hand and walked me to a tree that was near our tent.

"Tom, I need you to hug the tree. Put your hands around it please."

I obeyed quickly. My groin pressed against the bark. I wondered if I might get a tick in an unfortunate area. Sam then walked over with some rope and tied my hands.

Once secure, Sam walked by my naked ass and smacked me with an open hand. I jumped and yelled out of surprise. It didn't hurt all that bad but I was startled. I heard Jan and Sam giggling behind me.

Sam said, "Stay here, we will be back."

They entered the tent not 5 feet from me and I heard Sam command Jan to undress her. From the sound, It did not take long because then Sam commanded Jan to strip.

Things got quiet. Then I heard the unmistakable sound of sex. Jan sounded so sexy, cooing every few moments. I heard Sam say, "Eat my pussy baby. Stick your tongue in as far as you can."

Sam's moaning told me that Jan was doing it correctly. The sound of bodies rubbing and tongues licking, turned me on. I was hard as a rock but had to shift my torso so my cock could be parallel to the tree.

I heard Jan say, "Should we see about Tom?"

A few moments later they emerged from the tent. Still naked, I strained to see them.

Jan walked up and rubbed my ass and whispered in my ear.

"Are you read for us?"

Sam and Jan untied my hands, took me by the arms and led me into the tent. They laid me down and Jan started rubbing my balls and stomach. Her soothing touch relaxed me. She bathed my cock and balls with her tongue. Sam then moved close to my head and started kissing my lips. Gently at first but then became more aggressive.

Jan started aggressively sucking my cock and Sam was caressing my face, probing my mouth with her tongue. I heard Sam ask, "Do you think he's ready?"

With that, I felt Jan's fingers start probing my ass. She worked one finger in and wiggled it around. Then I felt a second enter me. I looked at Sam and she smiled.

I felt Jan pull her fingers out and Sam turned her head and said, "Now he's ready."

Sam looked back at me, "I'm going to have you suck my pussy, while Jan fucks you. We shaved my pussy this afternoon so you can do a good job."

With that, she shifted over me and got into a 69 position. Her pussy was on my mouth but she didn't lean forward. She and Jan lifted my legs up so Sam could hold them. I licked around her shaved pussy lips, occasionally stopping to flick her clit. She moaned and pushed her pussy down harder.

I heard Jan say, "Tom, I've lubed up the diido and have the small part in my pussy. I going to fuck you now. Try to relax. That's what those guys told me in the hotel, remember?"

I felt the cold tip against my ass and then she pushed slowly. I tried to relax but my first instinct was to tighten up. The dildo met resistance until she worked the head inside. My muscles tightened and it felt uncomfortable. She paused for a second and let me adjust. Then continued in slowly. I could feel the wide section passing the rim of my ass and relief after it was in.

Jan began fucking me with longer strokes. Sam wiggled on my face demanding I continue to please her. Then she grabbed my cock and started stroking. Having all three sensations sent me in to sensory overload. I moaned under Sam's labia but continued on.

Jan was really into it now. She said, "Yeah baby. I'm watching your asshole pucker around my cock. How does it feel? I bet you like it don't you? I took a bigger cock in my ass while having another one in my pussy. I remember you staring. You liked it didn't you."

I could only moan, which sent Jan into overdrive. She plowed into my ass with fast, deep strokes. Sam's stroke quickened and I was ready to cum. My balls contracted and I groaned loudly, blowing my sperm up between the girls.

Sam said, "Rub your clit Jan. Rub it with every stroke."

She continued plowing my ass when I heard her start to whimper and moan. As she came, she took a few long deep strokes then held it deep in my ass. Sam moved off of me and let my legs down. I looked and there was Jan, cock in her hand, feeding it into my ass. She looked entirely focused. She was loving it.

She looked at me, smiled, then rolled off to the side. She crawled up and kissed me.

"How was it?"

I thought for a second then said, "Good honey. It felt so good. You were really fucking me with long strokes. It filled me up."

Jan smiled and looked at Sam and said, "Thanks."

We decided to stay together for the night.

Sam and I fucked for a long time while Jan watched and masturbated. At one point she was directing the action. She told me to finger Sam's ass and pick her legs up over my shoulders. She told Sam to pull her own nipples while she was riding me. It was very hot and Jan was totally into it.

Right before sleep, Jan and Sam laid in a 69 and ate each others pussy. Jan wanted to be on top this time and continually talked to Jan throughout. At one point she told Sam to put fingers in her ass. I was really enjoying the new, vocal Jan.

I woke first, looked over and saw Jan asleep with her back to Sam and her arm draped over. She looked totally relaxed and calm. I slid over close to her and turned my back. I felt her reach out and hold me with her arm. Moments later I felt Sam's hand on my side too. We laid quietly for the better part of an hour.

As we got moving for the day, we all felt kind of sad. We really grew close to Sam and were going to miss her.

We packed up our gear and headed down river to the lodge. We put our gear in our car and then went inside to settle our bill. I chatted with Doug while Jan and Sam talked in the lobby. Doug pointed out that I could leave an extra tip above what was agreed on. I gave her a big tip and told Doug she was an excellent guide.

As I exited the building, I found Jan and Sam holding each other.

"We are all set. I think we should get going."

Jan kissed Sam then walked towards the car. Sam approached me and gave me a hug.

She said, "Thank you for everything. Jan and I exchanged numbers so we can keep in touch. I hope to see you both again."

I smiled then walked to the car. As we pulled out Jan looked laid back and relaxed.

"Well, I like fishing."

I laughed.

12