Mrs. Johnson, Mrs. Jonson

Story Info
Confusion at a resort changes lives.
10k words
4.31
61k
86
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers

Did you ever meet two people that were almost doppelgangers -- and even had essentially the same name -- but couldn't be more different. I did and have. They are Mrs. Kyra Johnson and Mrs. Kyla Jonson. I'm Rob Johnson; as this story starts, I was married to Kyra Johnson and we were both 28 years old. Kyla Jonson was Kyra's sister-in-law, married to her brother Aiden Jonson. Aiden was 30 years old, Kyla 27. Yes, that's right, when Kyra married me she changed her surname by one letter, and her sister-in-law's given name was one letter different than hers. I could tell many humorous and/or horrifying stories about the mix-ups that have occurred because of this, but one will suffice. My recitation's descriptions and feelings begin when we were the ages above, and then they evolved as will become clear as the story progresses.

***********

Kyra is 5 foot 9 inches tall, 131 pounds, C-cup breasts, with a slim athletic build and a bubble slightly oversized ass. Kyla is 5 foot 8 ¾ inches tall, 129 pounds, C-cup breasts, with a slim athletic build and a bubble slightly oversized ass. They both have shoulder length brunette hair, blue eyes, and pretty faces. Many people think that they are sisters, which is easy to understand if you just went by their looks. However, their personalities are remarkably different and if you talked to both of them for fifteen minutes the idea that they were in any way related by blood would seem laughable.

Kyra is sweet, kind, always thinking of others, and despite her intelligence (see graduated magna cum laude from a top twenty academic university) and athletic ability (she was a college lacrosse player) sometimes lacks self-confidence. Kyla is a self-centered egotistical bitch who sees her intelligence (she also graduated college magna cum laude from a top twenty academic university) and athletic ability (she was a college field hockey player) as making her superior to 99.999% of the human race, and never lacks self-confidence.

Reading this you would get the impression that I love Kyra and loathe Kyla. You would be right. In fact, I find it hard to believe that Kyra's brother Aiden ever married the cunt. While no one would dispute that by appearance alone that she's at least a 9.9 on a 10-point scale, considering her personality, which is a 2.0, in my opinion she drops to a 5 once you get to know her. Aiden does seem to love her, however; it's a mystery to me why. Being the kind person that she is Kyra primarily overlooks Kyla's faults and gets along with her as well as anyone, probably because they are on the same intellectual level.

Because I love Kyra, and like Aiden, for their sakes, and for peace in the Jonson family in general (including Kyra and Aiden's parents and two sisters) I try my best to be nice to Kyla, no matter how hard it is. However, Kyla is also perceptive, and I'm not normally subtle, so she senses that I despise her. I'm not sure that she despises me in return, but she makes no effort to conceal the fact that she considers herself superior to me in almost every way.

Although Aiden and I are roughly the same size -- he's 6 feet 1 inch tall, 190 pounds and I'm 6 feet 3 inches tall, 205 pounds -- I'm more muscular than he is. We don't really look alike but both do have blond hair and blue eyes. Aiden is intellectual, also having graduated college magna cum laude from a top twenty academic university. I'm clever but not intellectual. I went to a top twenty football university (academically about as far away as you can get from the intellectual schools that Kyra, Kyla, and Aiden went to) on a football scholarship. In college I weighed 215 and was a big hard-hitting starting strong safety on the 5th ranked team in the country my senior year. I primarily took mickey-mouse classes, my degree was in "Physical Fitness" (a major unheard of at the intellectual schools Kyra, Kyla, and Aiden attended), and I didn't even know what "magna cum laude" meant when I graduated.

Despite my lack of ingenuity and academics when in college I have a great job, primarily because I'm a natural-born salesman and get along with anyone who isn't pompous. I think it bugs Kyla that despite her intelligence a creatin football player like me makes significantly more money than she does.

One more fact before I relate my saga; Kyra really gets turned on by making sweet, gentle love, unless she drinks; then she seems to like fucking more than making love. We have an excellent sex life

***********

After Kyra and I had been married about five years, and Aiden and Kyla about four, we decided to vacation together (when I say "we" I mean the other three; they just told me to show up). Kyra and Kyla drove together to the Five Star resort that we would be staying at and arrived on a Thursday afternoon. Aiden and I were both travelling on business and didn't know for sure when we would arrive by plane, possibly Friday morning but if everything fell into place late Thursday night.

Kyra sent me a text with a smiley face saying that she was anxiously awaiting my arrival but since I wasn't able to leave my meetings until midnight Eastern Time, I didn't text her back. She had worked long hours preparing for the trip and I didn't want to wake her if she went to bed before midnight, which was likely.

When I got to the resort about 2:30 a. m. Eastern Time, Friday morning, I identified myself and asked for a room key. To be sure that there would be no mix-ups -- as often happened with the Johnson and Jonson families -- I demanded that the receptionist show me her computer screen. It said "Robert & Kyra Johnson -- Room 415" so I happily took a key card for that room. The receptionist was reluctant to tell me what room the Jonsons were in until I got her to check how the reservations were made and since both rooms were reserved on my credit card at the same time the receptionist told me "Room 531."

I was whistling to myself as I took the stairs two at a time (I take the stairs whenever possible) up to the fourth floor, anxious to see Kyra. As silently as possible I entered 415. It was as black as any hotel room I'd ever seen in my life -- it probably had light-tight shades. I could hear Kyra breathing softly. With the light coming in from the hallway I could see Kyra in bed fortunately facing away from me so she would not be disturbed by the hallway light, and her distinctive red leather "wheelie" suitcase on a suitcase rack.

Our hotel room was actually a suite so the bathroom was significantly removed from the bed meaning that I was able to shower without waking Kyra. I really liked the soap and shampoo in the large marble shower stall; the resort was known for its amenities and the soap and shampoo were about the nicest smelling I had ever used, fragrant but not overpowering.

I put a clean pair of boxers on, which is all I usually sleep in, and got under the covers and snuggled up to Kyra's backside. I noticed three things right away, the first two related. She was naked, and she smelled somewhat like wine. The two are related because Kyra almost always wears a sheer nightgown to bed, except if she's had more than a couple of glasses of wine when she is much more randy, so the nakedness and wine odor went together like mac and cheese. The third thing that I noticed was the smell of her hair, indicating that when she showered rather than using her normal shampoo, she had used the same one that I had.

As I snuggled up to Kyra's spectacular ass despite my fatigue from my work day and travel my cock started to come to life. When I rubbed my hand over her pussy after a few seconds it definitely elicited a moan of pleasure from Kyra. I thought "I doubt that she'll be pissed at me, especially since wine normally makes her both mellow and randy," so my brain and cock agreed that I should "go for it!"

I removed my boxers with one hand while continuing to stroke her pussy with the other. Then I decided that rather than moving her around I would penetrate her while spooning. As best that I could recall we hadn't had sex in that position in a long time, and considering my fatigue and her drinking it was a perfect time for it.

Once I was sure that Kyra was awake and cooing, I started inserting my by now steel hard cock into her honey channel. It had been so long since we had spooning sex that I had forgotten how tight she was in that position. I was slow, but consistent, in penetrating her, provoking louder and louder moans of pleasure from both of us. Once I was fully buried, she started banging back at me. I grabbed her hair with one hand and a tit with the other and started seriously sawing back and forth. It was as delicious as any fuck I could remember, and we came simultaneously -- something that doesn't always happen despite our sexual sympatico -- and it was intense. We came so hard that it was like my most intense tackle on the football field.

When the main event was over, we were hit by a half dozen first rate aftershocks, some in sync, some not. After the apparently last aftershock Kyra turned toward me, kissed me on my neck, and I quickly fell asleep with a tit in my hand as soon as I heard her rhythmic breathing indicating that she had fallen back to sleep.

After a totally delightful slumber I felt activity at my crotch. At first, I thought that I was dreaming but eventually I opened my eyes and though I couldn't see much it appeared that it was first light outside and a brunette head of hair was very active at my midsection. I chuckled to myself that Kyra must really have more to drink than normal the previous night because it is exceedingly rare for her to wake me up with a blowjob -- or give blowjobs in general.

It turned out not to be a blowjob; once I was again rock-hard Kyra mounted me and started simultaneously rotating, bouncing, and moving her pc muscles like a peristaltic pump. I saw her hair flying back and forth and the outline of her perfect tits. I latched onto the marvels on her chest squeezing enough to give us both pleasure while not interfering with her movements. Her pussy felt tighter than it ever had, certainly due to her peristaltic action on my cock. I was in heaven.

I came like a battleship cutting through waves at top speed and she screamed and spasmed like she had stuck her finger in a light socket before she collapsed on my chest, her nipples close to mine. After another set of enjoyable aftershocks, I passed out more than fell asleep, woken only slightly when she disengaged my cock from her pussy.

When I became fully awake, I looked at the bedside clock -- 8:03 a. m. Some of the drapes were now open so beautiful prismatic sunlight flowing through a window bathed the main area of the suite. I heard the bathroom door open and a naked goddess entered the bedroom area, drying part of her body off with a towel, obviously having just showered.

"Good morning sex goddess" I chirped.

Then the towel fell away.

Then my stomach moved up to my throat when the retort "What a nice thing to hear early in the morning." The reason that my stomach lurched into my throat was because the voice was that of Kyla, not Kyra.

"What the fuck?" I exhaled, without even realizing that I said it.

"I didn't realize it was you during the first fuck, I thought that Aiden had just gotten in early," she chuckled, "but when I started sucking your cock for the second fuck, I realized that it had to be you. Aiden's cock is not that long and girthy, and his arm and shoulder muscles don't rival yours either."

"You...uh...shit...you...knew that it wasn't, was...uh me when you rode me...uh...cowgirl," I stammered.

"Yeah. I really wanted to stop, but the first fuck was so good and your cock felt so nice I figured that since you had already fucked me once, what harm could another one do," she laughed, still standing there naked.

I swung my body out from under the covers with my feet on the carpet, noticing my red dick coated with bodily secretions. I buried my head in my hands. "Oh fuck NO -- this can't be happening," I groaned a half dozen times in succession. I finally looked up at Kyla who was still not making any effort to put clothes on and said "How did this happen. I saw on the computer screen Robert & Kyra Johnson, Room 415!"

"I'm sure that you did," Kyla chortled. "It was probably Kyra's and my mistake. When we got here the rooms weren't ready yet so we went to the bar -- boy do they have smooth wine here. So smooth that going down it felt like syrup, not alcohol. I guess we were tipsier than we thought and must have misheard what the receptionist said, confusing Kyra with Kyla and Johnson with Jonson. Anyway, I ended up in 415; Kyra is probably in 531 if I remember the second room number correctly."

"Oh Christ, Kyra will kill me," I moaned, "she hates cheaters as much as I do."

Still naked Kyla sat next to me on the bed and put one hand on my shoulder and the other on my thigh. "Hey, big boy, don't be so down on yourself. You didn't cheat -- it was just an honest mistake. Just mark it up as one of life's little curveballs and forget about it. Just treat it like a pleasant interlude -- you did enjoy yourself, didn't you?" she rhetorically asked.

While I might have been a cheater, I wasn't a liar so I just nodded my head in agreement since my two fucks with her were definitely in the top ten of my life. Then a cold chill came over me. "What are we going to do; Aiden wouldn't understand either," I moaned.

"No problem," she giggled -- I had never heard sophisticated Kyla giggle before. "I got a text from Aiden about seven o'clock this morning that he won't be here until about noon. After you shower you get dressed, leave this main building of the resort through the back stairs, walk out to the highway, get a cab, go to breakfast someplace a few miles away, and when you would have gotten here if you took the first flight this morning then come to the resort. As you eat breakfast you can text Kyra telling her that you should be here by 11 a. m. and show up then."

What she said made sense. "Neither Kyra nor Aiden will ever know -- it'll be our little secret," Kyla smiled. She squeezed one of my testicles and then said "Now up and in the shower; I'll help."

Despite my protests, Kyla ended up in the shower with me. I was able to refrain from fucking her again despite how awesome her body was -- maybe even slightly better than Kyra's -- but she did wash off my cock and testicles and I couldn't stop her because she had a tight grip on my balls when she was washing me off and I got the message that if I pulled away I could have some real pain inflicted upon me.

After the shower I quickly dressed, repacked my suitcase, and almost was out the door when I noticed the red leather wheelie still on the suitcase rack. "What is Kyra's suitcase doing in here -- when I saw it last night it convinced me even more that this was the right room."

That elicited a guffaw from Kyla. "Kyra was bragging so much about how she loved hers that I got one just like it. We decided that we would tell everyone at the resort that we were sisters, so we even bought the same outfit together when shopping last weekend."

Just before I exited, I turned to Kyla and said "You swear that you'll never tell anyone?"

"Look, bozo, it's as much to my disadvantage as it is to yours if Kyra and Aiden find out. No, I won't be telling anyone. Now get to the back stairs, they're to your left."

I didn't have a better plan than Kyla's so I did exactly what she recommended. I thought I had done a good job of suppressing my guilt when I saw Kyra about 11:10 and gave her the most passionate kiss I could muster, much to her giggling enjoyment. "Someone wants to get lucky tonight," she tittered.

Aiden arrived about an hour after I did. The four of us participated in a number of resort activities, while also taking it easy since this was a much-needed vacation. However, I now had another reason not to enjoy Kyla's company. Every time that she smiled a devilish smile at me I thought about fucking her last night, and a wave of guilt, then sexual gratification, which triggered another bout of guilt, washed over me.

We finally made it through the day and when Kyra and I went to bed she was hot to trot; and so was I. I ate her pussy through one rip-roaring orgasm for her, and was about to give her another oral one, when she stopped me. "I really want to fuck cowgirl tonight," she moaned. She scurried down to my crotch, sucked my cock once but seeing that it was already at full mast, quickly impaled herself on me.

While it was a wonderful fuck despite my best efforts my mind started comparing it to Kyla's cowgirl imitation, where she rotated, moved up and down, and visited peristaltic pump action on my cock at the same time. Even grabbing and sucking on Kyra's tits couldn't prevent my mind from going there. Then an even more disturbing thing happened; when Kyra started squirming in orgasm I remembered Kyla's ride and blasted what may have been the largest load of my life into Kyra's pussy. She screamed and fell almost limp onto me. It was only a minute before she was asleep, my cock still inside her.

I didn't fall asleep quickly. I really beat myself up because I was thinking of Kyla while ejaculating into Kyra. Eventually, though, my cock deflated and oozed out of Kyra causing her to flinch but not wake up. I gently roller her off me, massaged her tits until I got my mind clear, and then fell into a troubled sleep.

The next three days at the resort I concentrated as intensely as I did in a football game, and even though the concentration wore me out I was able to have a good time and several more good fucks (actually love-making sessions) with Kyra, this time without having Kyla overtake my thoughts. It was a funny distraction when the girls wore exactly the same outfit one day and everyone we encountered stared at them, most with smiles on their faces.

After we had been home a week, I was finally able to relax and make myself believe that I had dodged a bullet. I promised myself that I would be an even better husband to Kyra, the best I could possibly be.

*************

There were a few anxious moments over the next few weeks, such as when we hosted a pool party and Kyla was in a mini-bikini and not acting as pompous as she normally did, but I was able to skate through them. Then approximately nine weeks after the incident in Room 415 Kyla called me at the office. Without much elaboration or chit-chat she got right to the point. "I need to see you tomorrow for lunch Rob. Where should we meet?"

That made me nervous; just the two of us never had had lunch before. I gulped and checked my calendar. "I really can't tomorrow, Kyla; can we talk over the phone."

"No, we need to meet in person, Rob; how about Wednesday?"

"Uh, OK; that will work," I replied after reviewing my schedule. "How about Angelo's -- roughly half way between our offices -- at noon. I'll make reservations," I said with a lump in my throat.

"I'll see you then and there," she replied, then hung up without even a good-bye.

Over the next two days I couldn't imagine what Kyla wanted to see me about. I didn't think that it was possible that she would want another roll in the hay, but I couldn't imagine what else it could be. I was finally able to suppress my angst enough that I didn't consciously think about the meeting -- until about 11:10 a. m. on Wednesday.

When I met Kyla at Angelo's she gave me a perfunctory hug, but at least didn't scowl. I ordered a beer -- she ordered club soda -- we both ordered the special, and then without further ado she got to the reason for our meeting.

"Before I tell you the reason for our summit," she started out -- I didn't realize that this was as important as a "summit" -- "I need to give you some background. While Aiden and I didn't tell anyone, I went off birth control four months ago and Aiden and I have been trying for a kid since then. We did everything imaginable during my fertile time but it hadn't taken by the time that we went to the resort. At the resort I was not -- I repeat NOT -- in my fertile time. However, to my surprise I missed my next period. I was thrilled and went to my OB/GYN. She told me that I was pregnant and traced the time -- as accurate as those things could be -- back to the resort."

imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers