Jan and Tom's Road Trip Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then slid down all the way on my cock. A guttural moan passed her lips as she took it all. I watched her eyes as they rolled back in her head and feared she might pass out. We sat still as I waited for her to start moving. Slowly she started to rock on my cock. Her eyes stared into mine and then she leaned forward and kissed me.

She whispered into my ear, "Fuck my ass Tom. I'm ready now. Fuck me hard."

I gripped her hips and thrusted up into her ass. She grunted and pushed back against me. I continued to thrust my hips up into her as she moaned quietly. I picked up my pace and pushed as harder and harder. She bounced on my body and moaned louder and louder.

"Are you going to cum for me?"

Jenny moaned, "Yes, Yes. I'm going to cum."

I reached down and fingered her clit as she bounced. That pushed her over the edge and she started jerking and moaning loudly. I kept up my thrusting until she fell forward on to my chest. I could hear her panting in my ear.

"You ok?"

"Mmm, yes. I loved that."

I allowed my cock to fall from her ass but kept hugging her. Her head was resting on my shoulder as her breathing steadied. I turned and kissed her lips gently. She rolled off me and crawled up into Martin's arms. Jan did the same with me.

We laid next to each other for a while longer until Jan suggested we return to our room. As we left, we made plans to meet for breakfast.

"We'll see you in the morning. We had a good time. Goodnight you guys."

As we left the room, I looked back and saw them laying in each others arms.


12