Jan Finds New Thrills

Story Info
Loving Wife finds new thrills at the hotel.
5.3k words
3.57
15.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! My name is Jan. I am 32, shoulder length black hair, green eyes, 5'4", and have 34D breasts. I keep in shape for my husband Jim. He is 40, and quite loaded with money. We have been married for 10 years. Our marriage is good but not exciting. His work is primary in his life. We live in Atlanta, but I am from Minneapolis. I fly back to see my mother every couple of months for 2 or 3 days.

I board the airplane back to Atlanta, (always in 1st Class), looking forward to a quiet flight. A well-dressed gentleman sits down in the seat next to me. He appears to be in his mid 50's. We both order a glass of wine and smile at each other.

The passenger says, "Hi. My name is Brad. It isn't often that I have such a beautiful young woman to share a glass of wine with. Let's toast to a fast and smooth flight to Atlanta."

I answer back, "My name is Jan. I'll toast to that and maybe a couple of other toasts as well."

We softly touch our glasses together and feel comfortable enough to talk all through our flight. He speaks of his wife and family and his business. Brad flies a couple of times a month to Atlanta, usually on Tuesdays. I tell him about being raised in Minneapolis and my mother who still lives there.

As we touch down in Atlanta, he mentions getting his bag and a cab to the Hyatt hotel.

Without thinking, I say, "It feels like I have known you a long time already. If you will also grab my bag, I will get my car from the Valet and take you to the Hyatt. I will be parked out front in a white Cadillac Escalade."

Brad answers, "What a sweet thing to do. Let me have your baggage tag and I will meet you as soon as possible."

As I pull my Cadillac up in front, I see Brad coming out. He so tall and handsome with his salt and pepper hair. I pop the back so that he can load the luggage.

As he climbs in Brad says, "This so nice of you. It's something that a real friend would do. You mentioned that your husband would be coming home later today. Would you have time for me to buy a friend a drink in return for this?"

As we pull into the Hyatt I pull up to the Valet, letting him know that I wouldn't be long. Brad and I walk into the Hyatt like we belong together. He checks in and asks them to take his bag up to his room.

My hand rests on his arm as we walk into the lounge. Brad introduces me to the bartender, calling him Tony. Brad introduces me, "Tony, this a good friend of mine, Jan. I hope that she will be coming here regularly with me."

Tony answers with, "Hi Jan. Very pleased to meet such a beautiful young lady. Your first drink will be on the house. What would you like to drink?"

"Hi Tony. It's nice to meet you. I would like a Margarita please, " I answer.

Brad and I sit at a table with our conversation still flowing. Brad says, " On the plane you said that your husband will be coming home this evening. I wish we could share dinner but maybe the next time I come to Atlanta. That will be next Tuesday or Wednesday. If I can have your phone number, I will text you and maybe we can meet. I would really enjoy spending more time with you. This hotel has a neat swimming pool and hot tub that I enjoy and also a nice restaurant."

I'm wondering if this is the right thing to do as I give Brad my number, but I guess it is okay as he is just a friend. We spend an hour talking about our lives. He walks with me to my Cadillac as the Valet brings it up to the door.

Brad gives me a soft hug and a kiss on the cheek as he says, "I sure hope that we can see each other next week, Jan. You are a special person."

I drive on home and have a nice dinner prepared for Jim as he comes home. I ask him about his trip, and we have a nice discussion about it.

Jim says, "It looks like I will have this overnight trip every Tuesday for the next few weeks. I guess we will have to just accept it as it is necessary for our future. I'm sure that everything will settle down eventually.

As we get ready for bed, Jim mentions having sex. I readily agree and soon our passions are high. As I am giving him a blowjob, Brad enters my mind. I wonder how Brad would like my blowjobs. I think, "Wow! Brad is only my friend. I would never cheat on Jim." I smile as Jim gets hard and he starts fucking me. Jim is a good lover with a nice cock and always makes sure that I cum first. Suddenly my mind says that Brad is fucking me, and my climax explodes and rolls throughout my body! I wrap myself around Jim and hold on tight, gasping for air.

Jim exclaims, "Wow! That was great! What a climax we both had together!"

I had not even realized that Jim had a climax. My mind and body were only on Brad fucking me. What an experience. I drift off to sleep with Brad on my mind.

On Sunday I'm looking at my phone when a message comes in from Brad that says, "I will be coming into Atlanta on the same flight as last week. Would you have time for a drink with an old friend?" Excitedly, I answer him back saying, "I will do better than that. I will meet you at the airport when your flight comes in. I will be parked in front. It will be nice to enjoy your company again."

I know that I should mention Brad to Jim but as he is just a friend, I reason with myself not to. I give all my attention to Jim Monday evening and give him a sweet kiss goodbye on Tuesday morning. As he leaves my mind turns to meeting my new friend.

As I bathe and get dressed, I feel like a teenager going out on a date. Remembering what Brad said last week, I remember to bring my new white bikini.

My excitement builds as I pull up in front of the airport. As Brad steps out of the building, I almost run around the car, and we share a nice firm hug. It seems like we have been friends for a long time. He is so tall and handsome. We get into the Cadi and drive to the Hyatt.

Inside, Brad drops his bag at the desk, and we go to the lounge. We are greeted by Tony saying, "Hi Jan and Brad! So great to see you two again. Margarita, Jan?"

I nod and smile as we sit down. I put my hand over Brad's hand as I say, "I will take you up on the dinner offer today. Jim will be out of town until tomorrow. Hope you can put up with this friend for a couple of hours."

Brad smiles and puts his other hand over my hand. "Jan, nothing can please me more than to spend a few hours with you. You are a very special friend." Our drinks are refilled as we tell each other more about our lives. It is so pleasant to be so relaxed.

After a couple of hours Brad says, "I always like to take a relaxing swim in the pool here. Would you like for me to buy you some swimwear?"

I smile saying, "You mentioned swimming last week so I thought I would bring my swimsuit. It is a beautiful day for it. I suppose that I can change in your room?"

Brad takes me up to his room, keeping his arm lightly around my waist. It is a suite with a large California king size bed, jacuzzi, lots of mirrors, and a beautiful view.

"Wow! This is the way to live nicely. I love it!", I exclaim. I take my bikini and head to the bathroom with its' lighted mirrors and walk-in shower. My husband Jim crosses my mind for a moment as I strip my clothes off. I admire my body for a few minutes before I slowly put on my white bikini that fits my curves so well. My 34d breasts are overflowing my top and my small bikini bottom makes me pleased that I keep my pussy neatly trimmed. One last look at myself and I walk out into the main room.

What I see is more than a friend. A tall, handsome man stands there like a god. Salt and pepper hair covers his well-built chest which narrows down to a smaller waist which is covered by a small, older style swimsuit. It is tight enough to see a nice size bulge in front. His bronze body shows his love for the sun and the outdoors.

Brads' eyes open wide as he sees me. He walks to me and holds me at arm's length. His eyes are telling me of what he thinks. He wraps his arms around me saying, "You are absolutely beautiful Jan. Everything about you is perfect. Turn around and see what I see."

I turn around in Brad's arms and face the mirrors. I see a beautiful woman in the arms of a very handsome man. Brad pulls me back further into his arms, his hands resting low on my stomach. He lowers his head to give me a kiss on the top of my head. I begin to relax deeper into his arms.

As I feel the bulge in Brad's swimsuit begin to grow, he says, "Jan, we best leave for the pool now if we are going." We grab some fluffy towels and walk hand in hand down to the pool.

We enter the pool and begin to swim toward the deeper end. After just a few laps we stay in the deep end treading water. We splash each other and I end up inside Brad's arms again with my back to him. He squeezes me tightly as I pretend to fight. His hands slip up to cover my breasts and I catch my breath. He quickly let's go of me and we separate.

We move over to the beautiful hot tub with its' hidden coves and waterfall. I move into one of the coves near the waterfall and sit thinking about how far I am willing to let my feelings go. We relax with our eyes closed, listening to the waterfall, and making small talk.

After relaxing for several minutes, Brad gets up and takes my hands. He pulls me under the waterfall and wraps his arms around me again from behind. He kisses me on the neck as his hands slide up to cover my breasts. My hands automatically cover his and hold his hands tightly against my breasts. His hips press against my ass, allowing me to feel his growing cock. My eyes close as my feelings are fluttering in every direction. I feel Brad's hard cock in my ass crack as his hips start moving. My body turns of its accord to where I face him, bringing my lips up to his. As our kiss deepens, our lips open, and our tongues begin dancing. My heart is fluttering with these new feelings. I should be feeling guilty about cheating on my husband Jim, but at this point he is far away. Brad slips his hands under my bikini top with his thumbs teasing my nipples. I am quivering with excitement as my body responds to my special friend.

Brad leans back and says, "If we stay under this waterfall we are going to drown. Let's go back to the room."

We towel off and walk back to the room hand in hand, As we close the door we move together again. Our kisses become wet, deep, and insistent. My hands press into Brad's back pulling him in tight. His hands cup my ass cheeks, pulling me in tight. I can feel his hard cock pressing on my lower stomach. His hands reach up to untie my bikini top. We lean back letting it fall. My nipples love the roughness of his chest hair. Our tongues dance as our hands explore. My right-hand slides down between us to feel the actual size of his cock. As I feel his length and thickness, my pussy tingles with anticipation. Brad's hand slides down into my bikini bottoms to cup my ass cheek. Him finger travels up and down my ass crack over my anus. As Brad rolls down my bikini, my hands begin rolling down his trunks. His large thick cock is standing straight out as my hands stroke it.

We separate just enough to finish undressing and I pull him to the bed where I sit down still holding his cock. I bend down so that I can taste his pre cum draining from his beautiful cock. As my tongue licks his cockhead, there is a string of his hot, slick pre cum hanging between his cock and my mouth. It tastes so salty and smooth. I engulf his large cock head into my mouth, twirling my tongue around it. My lips feel the large veins along the shaft of his beautiful cock. I take him deeper into my mouth with his cockhead trying to enter my throat. On the fourth try, his cockhead enters my throat. Brad holds my head as he slowly fucks my mouth. My hands are on his ass, trying to limit his length of stroke.

As he gets rock hard, Brad slowly pulls his big cock out of my mouth. He picks me up and lays me down on the bed. As he climbs up, I spread my legs for him. He slowly trails his wet tongue over my pussy lips. My pussy tingles in anticipation of what is going to happen. My husband Jim tries to satisfy me orally but has never given me a satisfactory climax this way. Brad's tongue splits my pussy lips as he tastes me for the first time. My wetness makes only more wetness as he explores the folds of my hot pussy. He flicks, then lightly sucks on my clit as it begins to swell. His tongue moves down to that seldom touched spot between my pussy and anus, gliding back and forth, and then circling my anus, slowly back and forth, then another circle. I am trembling with all this new action. When Brad's tongue and lips move back to my clit. it is really swollen. He sucks harder as now his finger travels over my nether region. My clit starts feeling like it is going to explode as a tremendous climax rolls over me. My body violently quivers. I gasp for beath until the climax subsides.

As I regain my senses, I pull Brad up onto me. "Fuck me," I say. He slowly pushes his large cockhead into my pussy. I feel his cock stretching my pussy slowly inch by inch until I feel his balls nestle against my anus. Slowly he withdraws and comes back deep to let me feel his full cock length. My pussy squeezes around that lovely cock as Brad slowly strokes it in and out. My emotions are at a peak as his cock glides over my swollen clit. I pull his face to mine, drinking deep on his kisses. Never have I been made to feel like a complete woman as I was right now. It seems like I am in the clouds for hours. Finally, my emotions overtake my senses as a tremendous climax engulfs me. My arms and legs are locked in tightly around Brad as I ride thru it until I totally collapse. I feel his hot cum deep inside my pussy. We drift into a deep sleep.

We awake to find that it is two hour later. We smile at each other and continue snuggling. After several minutes we start slowly moving apart. We have a nice shower together and go down to the restaurant for dinner.

We sit at a semiprivate table holding hands and talking softly about this afternoon. We agree that it was tremendous sex and that we will continue with it. We have a wonderful dinner with a bottle of wine and move on to the lounge.

As we enter the lounge, Tony greets us., "Hi Jan and Brad. You two look fabulous together. I'll bring your drinks. The band will start playing in a few minutes."

Brad and I dance a couple of songs and come back to our drinks. A tall, handsome, well-built, younger gentleman comes over giving Brad a big smile and hug.

Brad says, "Jan, this is Ken. He works with me, and we have few secrets between us. We call him in for help in closing a deal. Ken, this beautiful young lady is Jan. She and I have a very friendly relationship started up. Join us for a drink just to be sociable."

Ken takes my hand and kisses it, saying, "Jan, you are much too young for this old senior citizen that you are with. I will sit down and charm you with my wit and good looks. Brad, maybe you will let me have a dance or two with her?"

Brad nods to me and Ken swirls me onto the dance floor. He is a very smooth dancer and a great conversationist. Before two dances are over, he is pulling me tightly against his body. I am having fun with two men vying for my affection and attention.

Smiling at Ken, I say, "Ken, what is your relationship with Brad? The two of you look similar and seem to get along together so well. Do you know that Brad and I have just begun an affair? Perhaps I shouldn't have told you that."

Ken slides his hand down to the top of my ass and pulls me in tighter. "I assumed that the two of you were sleeping together. It shows all over your face. My father usually has someone he is sleeping with besides my mother. What a surprised look on your face! Yes, he is my father. I am training under his supervision. I hope he teaches me some of his tricks for finding young beautiful women to sleep with. I see the ring on your finger so either you are sleeping around on your husband or the two of you have a special arrangement."

I sheepishly say, "My husband is out of town on Tuesdays for overnight. I'm just out to experience new thrills. I met your father on the plane from Minneapolis last week. We quickly developed a close friendship."

"I hope that I can be one of your new thrill experiences one day," Ken says. He gives me a light kiss on the forehead as the dance ends and we walk back to Brad.

Brad says to Ken, "What do you think of my beautiful little lady? This little lady has it all. She is the total package."

Ken answers back, "Dad, you sure have a gem here. I wish that I could find one so great!. I will leave you two alone now. Dad, speak nicely about me to Jan."

After two more drinks I am feeling quite tipsy. Brad takes me back to the room. He strips me and himself and then pulls me onto the bed.

He slides up so that his large, beautiful cock is in my face. I start sucking on his big cock head, letting it slide deeper and deeper. Soon it is stopped by my throat. I fondle his balls roughly and force him deeper, entering my throat. I am loving his reactions and moans as I take him as deep in my throat as possible. For my first time ever, I wet my finger and slide it to his anus, rimming it. He is moaning louder as I press my finger into his ass. I feel his cock and balls swelling as he takes my finger deeper. Brad explodes his hot cum deep in my throat with a shout. As he keeps pumping spurt after spurt into my mouth, I am so pleased with myself. I swallow much of it, loving his hot liquid My finger is so deep that I'm sure I am massaging his prostate. Brad collapses totally, dragging me up to his face, giving me many deep kisses.

After Brad recovers, he brings me up to sit on his face. My pussy is so wet that I easily slide it over his mouth and nose. His tongue swirls between my pussy lips. His tongue delves deep in my vagina, releasing another flood of juice. I lean forward so that my clit rubs along the bridge of his nose. He responds with his tongue gliding back to my anus, circling it. The tip of his tongue begins tickling my rosebud and I squeal with surprise and delight. Brad slides his long tongue deep within my love canal, bringing another flood of pussy juice with it. He comes up to suck hard on my clit, flicking it with his tongue. This sends me over the edge, and into a fantastic climax. I ride Brad's nose and mouth until it subsides. I slide down into his arms, and we fall asleep.

We awake in the morning and Brad easily slides his large hard cock deep within my pussy. We slowly fuck and my mind begins to roam in my happiness. As I feel him growing for his climax, my mind is filled with the thought that it is Brad's son Ken that in fucking me. As I feel his cock shoot his hot cum deep in me, I cum hard on his beautiful cock and come back to reality. We get up and shower together, very satisfied with our friendship.

As I leave for home and Brad leaves for the airport, we promise to be together next Tuesday.

As my husband, Jim, is fucking me in the evening, I lay there thinking about how much I do love him....and how unexciting our sex is together. As he gets harder, I let my mind take over. It is Ken with his larger cock, his youthful looks and body, who is fucking me. As my husband slams his cock into me grunting, it is Ken who empties his hot cum deep inside of me. The excitement in my mind sends me over the edge in an exciting climax.

Breathless, I say, "Jim that was so good. I love you." For next few days our comfortable life goes on.

On Sunday, I get a text from Brad saying, "Jan, I won't be on town this week. I hope that you miss me. However, if life is too dull for you, Ken will be there Tuesday,"

On Monday evening Jim and I have our comfortable sex again. I promise myself that I will only concentrate on Jim tonight. It works for a while as his cock slides easily in my pussy. After a while, I feel his climax starting to build and my body cries out for Ken's cock. My mind takes over as I feel Ken's large cock reaching deep into my pussy. His young body is wrapped in my legs as my climax explodes. As my mind returns, Jim says, "Wow! That was terrific climax's we had! Maybe I should just stay home!"

12