All Comments on 'Jan Finds New Thrills'

by Sequence123

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
OldskierOldskier9 months ago

Yep hubby is rich which is the only reason she married him, hope there is a prenup so when hubby discovers the truth ,that she is a slut, she is divorced , penniless and turning tricks on street corners.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino9 months ago

What a despicable bitch. Not a likeable character in the story, even the barman comes across as a sleeze.

rublicksrublicks9 months ago

The story deserves 5 stars only for the beautiful full description of a rabid slut

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

Good story.

Actually just here to read the comments from the little boy whiners and haters

hindsight2020hindsight20209 months ago

Not enough tension or risk. You need to raise the stakes for your characters.

This was really kind of dull.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh, just what every husband needs, a cheating wife.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle9 months ago

Might as well start charging for her favours. It’ll help when she finally divorced Jim.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Variety is the spice of life. She seems to have time on her side and so goes exploring.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Pure slut no acceptable excuse except selfishness

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What is the difference between a story about a single woman fucking around and a married woman fucking around if the husband doesn't know out about it? Nothing, so why post it in Loving Wives? Take some pride in your work and put it in the proper category where it can actually shine and be properly appreciated!

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff9 months ago

I've Gor the son in the morning, and the father at night! Part 2 must have a great double penetration scene. Keep them cuming.

orlsouthorlsouth9 months ago

I enjoyed this story. As unbelievable as it is, it is very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Cum dumpster tales... sigh... so endless, and so boring.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another whore wife tale highly disliked by most LW readers. Almost impossible to read something original and decent.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine9 months ago

I think she should take on both men together. MFM sex (DP) with a father / son is very hot. Even better if the guys are bi and into each other too.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff9 months ago

My comment should have said, I've got the son in the morning, and the father at night. From the song by Belle Barth in the early 1950's.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story. I relate to it. Some married women just crave a good fucking with a stranger/friend. It happens more often than people think. I am such a woman, and I am both happily married and a DTF slut, unbeknownst to my husband. I may get caught one day, but life is good now.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hopefully some ugly biker is out banging Ken and Jims wives

Happily_Married87Happily_Married879 months ago

Hopefully the hard working husband who is making all of the money for her to drive a Cadilac has a prenup. Let's see another chapter about that.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another money grabbing whore who stays with her husband despite not loving or respecting him so she can live an easy life without having to support herself like a grown up.

Hopefully she’ll catch something nasty and I’ll be up to reading about that till then - nope

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Cheating cunt is not a LW. Anonymous @uglybiker, I like your idea but Buster is a cuck, and he doesn’t swing that way.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I really liked this story. I’m well off and provide my wife with all the material things she craves. She married me because I could do those things and I married her because of a sexual attraction I had never experienced before. She definitely understood that. I know she has other lovers and that excites me. We’ve been incredibly happy for many years..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a scank wife I love it. To bad hubby doesn't get a wild affair.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous